Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 Empty Re: Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Gerrard walked through the rain. He managed to get back to the house he was watching earlier that night. As he suspected the car was parked right out front. Standing outside the window, looking inside, Gerrard saw the suit of armor.

"What is that? Like a body guard to the boy? He's always around watching this house. Though he isn't always with him." Gerrard scatched at his scruffy beard. His target was no where n sight. Maybe in a back room? Gerrard looked for a safe path to go around the house. Finding his way, he followed it until he made it to a window. A window leading into Ed's room. He watched through it, heart racing at the sight of the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 am

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 EdElric1

Ed perked up just a little bit,

"That's a little surprising. But, no need for back-up. Besides, I end up investigating happenings without the Colonel's permission anyhow, this will be a piece of cake!" He said sitting up, he stretched a little. I have no idea how I'm going to do this. Maybe it'll get my mind....off of...... He suddenly felt the chills again, Again? But when he looked around and found nothing. He kept it to himself silently, he was too stubborn to tell anyone else.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Gerrard ducked down beneath the windows edge, just when Ed was watching around the room. Gerrards heart raced. All was going like all the times before. Ed sensed he was there, yet did not see him. Gerrard loved that feeling of power he had over all his victims. The sense of fear excited him to no end.

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 Mustang-1

Roy felt sticky due to the humidity in the air. He took of his special gloves and set them down on his kitchen table. It was dark out, and pouring down rain. Perfect conditions for the serial killer. Ever since Riza gave him the file with all the information on the murders, Roy felt more antsy that he was in no condition to fight with his alchemy. "Damn this rain." He cursed the wather. Once again, he looked at the picture of the slain boy. " He favors blondes." Thoughts swirled in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 Riza_Hawkeye_FMA1
"Sir, perhaps you should take some back up," Riza said, inwardly sighing. "This serial killer targets people your age group and knows how to lure people away from the crowd. We believe he studies his targets for quite some time and knows exactly how to deal with them. I think everyone would feel much better if you had some help, even if you don't need it."

But it seemed Edward ignored her. "Sir? Is something wrong?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:56 am

Ed turned towards her scratching the back of his head,

"Oh it's nothing. Nothing at all. I'm just a little tired. No need for back up, erm, talk to you tomorrow, er, bye!" He said entering his bedroom. The chills lifted a little, but he knew they would probably return, he sat on the bed, figuring it had to be a stalker or something.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 am

Riza frowned. Something wasn't right, but while she could question Ed, there was no point. He wouldn't listen anyway. "Then good night, sir." As she passed Alphonse in the hall, she said, "Keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Then she left and went home.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

Meanwhile, Roy was back at his house, trying to find something to eat, but failing. His eyes wandered back to the file sitting on his table. The time reference for the killer was almost precise. Although he didn't know how long the victims were stalked, since none of them showed up alive to tell, he did know when they were kidnaped and how long they were held until killed.

Each kidnapping happen every two months. Usually in the middle of the second moth, the kidnapping took place, and near the end, the murder. Leaving Roy to believe that the stalker watched his victim for a good month and a half. When did Full Metal start acting strange? Roy asked himself if Ed had any change over the past month or so. Roy damned himself for not paying attention. There was that weird look he was giving me.

That was enough for Roy to disregard eating, grab his gloves and the file off the table, and head out the door. He was on his way to the Elric's place. The rain ceased to stop pouring down as he ran towards his destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Ed shut his bedroom door, and changed into some shorts and a tank top. He pulled out his hairtie, tossing it recklessly on the nightstand. He flopped onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He didn't want to sleep, because he knew someone was watching him. At the same time, he was really tired. It didn't take him long to accidently drift off.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Gerrard watched in amusement as the young boy changed his clothes and let his hair loose. The way he looked afterwords was all too tempting. "Why must he torment me?" Gerrard asked, face practically pressed against the window. "Why can't I just nab him now? I could if this window was open. All I have to do is wait until he's asleep." The thoughts bllomed in his head as a wide, creepy grin spread accross his face. He placed a hand on the glass window pane.

Roy got to the Elric house within the hour. He was drenched by the time he was standing at their front door. In the mud slicked pavent before the house he saw Riza's tire tracks and two sets of foot prints. Two? He thought it was odd. Not even knocking first, he burst into the home seeing that the door was not locked.

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 Al_on_11

Al opened the bedroom door to check on Ed, who was in bed asleep. He laid a blanket over him and disappeared into his room, shutting Ed's with a soft click.

(Sorry short post)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm

"Freeze," Riza hissed, pointing the gun directly at the back of the stalker's head. She'd only pretended to go home. She'd parked the car down the street and walked back with her gun at the ready. "What are you doing here?" She had a feeling that this was the serial killer and it sickened her. So he really was stalking Edward... she thought, not moving. She'd seen Roy but hadn't had time to signal him. She figured he'd be here soon anyway.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Gerrard stiffened at the gun poiting at his head. "What are you-" He tried turning around to see who was poiting said weopon at him, although he had a good idea it was the military woman. "This is a misunderstaning, really." He said, trying to persuade Riza, to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Riza frowned. A misunderstanding? Did he really expect her to believe that. "You're under arrest." The gun still pointed at him, her finger on the trigger, Riza reached for her handcuffs.

(not a steady grip, he could knock the gun from her hand, it'd go off, he could run for it, and then everyone could come to see what it was?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Gerrard flipped around quick one he felt the cuffs tap on his wrist. He knocked the gun out of her hand, her grip was loose. The gun flew up into the air and hit the ground in the wrong way. As Gerrard ran off the gun shot out and grazed his arm, enough to cause him to loose a substantial amount of blood. The loud shot rang in his ears as he got away. "Damnit." He swore at the pain and the loss of his view of Edward.

I'll get around to roy when everyone else replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:38 pm

[quote="sailorstar165"]
The leutenant stumbled back as the gun fired, but thankfully she wasn't the one hit. Surprisingly, it actually hit the target, leaving him trailing blood after him as he ran off. She stood and picked up her gun, still in a little shock.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 pm

[quote="Gold Chocobo"]

Ed bolted awake as he heard gun shot. He peeked through the window and saw Riza,

"Err....Lientent(sp?) If you're trying to kill me you have bad aim." He said with a nervious laugh.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Roy heard the shot and ran quickly into Eds room. "What's going on? What was that shot?" His heart was pounding. He was afraid that the killer had made his way to Edward, and that he was too late. But when he saw Ed sitting by his window looking out at Riza, his nerves calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 am

Riza took a deep breath, then turned toward Ed and Roy, her face composed and serious. "The serial killer. He was here. I think he was stalking Edward," she explained. "I thought I saw someone when I was here and then snuck up on him. The ass knocked the gun out of my hand, and it went off." She pointed at the blood trail. "The bullet grazed him, but I'm not sure how badly."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 am

Ed looked at Riza blinking,

"Oh a stalker is all? Man you had me scared," Ed said laughing, "If that's all I'm going to sleep." He shut the window and laid back in his bed. The truth was, he knew there was one, and this comfirmed it. Now he needed to be alone, so he could take down this stalker himself, he didn't want others to be involved. He was the target, so he was going to take the stalker down.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 am

"Wait! Edward!" But the window was already closed. I hope he knows what he's doing. She went back to her car and drove back. She'd sit outside and keep an eye on things, even if Ed would be angry with her, and with Alphonse and Roy nearby, the serial killer shouldn't be able to kidnap Ed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Roy leaned on the doorway. "How can you take on a stalker when you don't even realize I'm in the room with you." Roy said at Ed's clear obliviousness. He stared at Ed for a long time, seeing that his expression looked tired. " You've known about this guy stalking you, haven't you?" Roy walked into the room.

Wait on puppy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am

Ed was surprised, though he didn't show it. Honestly, he hadn't noticed Roy enter in at all. That was mainly because he had a lot on his mind, however. Ed turned over onto his belly and looked up at Roy,

"Yeah. I've dealt with plenty of them. Including you." He said, when really he wanted to tell Roy how the stalker kind of worried him. Like, there was just this feeling about him that scared him. But, being stubborn of course he didn't.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Unshown - FullMetal Alchemist - Page 2 Al_on_11

Al jumped when he heard the gunshot. He went by Riza when it happened, and tried to make sure she wasn't hurt. Once he was sure he went into Ed's room for a moment. When Ed was fine he turned,

"I'm just glad everything is okay. I'll get you a coffee Colonel." He said going into the kitchen to make some.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Roy nodded towards Al, thanking him fot the soon to come cup of coffee. He then turned to Ed, a growled rumbling from his chest. "Listen kid-" he caught himself. Riza told him to see Ed as a full flegded adult. "-erm. I mean, listen Edward." He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"I'm no stalker. I'm just trying the keep you safe from this stalker. He's killed many kids in the past few months. Most of which being blonde. He aslo," Roy had a hard time saying it, since Ed was the new target. He didn't want to think that it could happen to him. "plays around with his victims..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am

Ed sighed very loudly,

"What do you think I am a girl!? Anyone gets close to me I'll sock them in the face!" He retorted really annoyed and tired. At least I know now that he does actually care. He buried his face into his pillow. Once concealed he let a soft blush comeover his face, which he quickly forced to fade, there was no way he could show anyone or anything,

"Look. I can take care of myself," He said turning his head to his side, "I've always had to. I can deal with things."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next