Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turned Upside Down

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Turned Upside Down Empty Turned Upside Down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Plot: What happens when Haruka let's the Oniqui Tengu urge take over him, and he joins Raikou. Things are turned upside down. Can Kantarou and his friends bring Haruka back? Or will he forever be in Raikou's control?

Rules:
-Two Character Max

Characters:

Kantarou Ichinomiya- Gold Chocobo
Haruka- Koru Da Fern Princess
Raikou- Puppy
Watanabe- Puppy
Youko- Koru Da Fern Princess

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Turned Upside Down Empty Re: Turned Upside Down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou stared at his enemy, who was fast approaching,

"Rin!" He said, a light enveloping the small creature, fully exercising it. He sighed of relief, that job had been a successs. He went back to the front of the house,

"There should be no more paranormal activity here anymore sir." He said smiling, and then turned to Haruka, "Ready to go?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Turned Upside Down Haruka-2

Haruka folded his large black wings behind him, nodding at Kantarou. He hadn't really been needed in this job. Kantarou did all of the work, since it was a small job. "Yeah, Yoko said she was making something good for dinner." Recently Haruka felt like he hadn't been needed for much, which was fine with him, until he started to have these cravings. They had gotten worse since he tried to hide them. Those cravings were for his natural prey. The youkai.

Turned Upside Down Youko

Yoko was in the house, cleaning and cooking, and cleaning some more. She had made a tasty stew for her friends and herself. She hoped they would like it. When they showed up at the house, after being out for a job, she greeted them with a smile. "Hello, Kan-chan! Haruka-chan!" She set down their bowls on the table and sat down with one herself. " I made stew!" She chimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:04 am

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou smiled,

"That sounds good Youko-Chan," He said with a smile, "I can't wait." He said entering the kitchen, sitting down at the small table. It only held four people, but it was perfect for Kantarou and his small "family". He always considered his youkai friends family, and would try everything in his power to protect them.

A few hours later there was a knock at the door, it was a customer. After talking to the customer, he talked about some demons attacking the village's orchids, cutting their sales money because of destroyed crops. They said they attacked at night, after all the villagers were inside,

"Haruka, I think I should investigate this, are you going to come?"

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Haruka nodded, he hadn't touched his stew. His stomach just didn't have the taste for it. He thanked Youko anyways for what she made, and pushed the bowl away. He was eager to leave, get away from Youko before he lost it. "Where to?" He asked Kantarou, standing up and heading for the door quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou nodded,

"A village a few miles from here...one filled with orchids. Apparently they're crop is being destroyed somehow," He said, "It sounds like a youaki to me. So I say we should exorcise him or her quickly, that way we're done and over with it quickly."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Haruka said his goodbye to Youko quickly and exited the house. He took a deep breath once he was out in the fresh air. He silently waited for Kantarou to come out from the house. Haruka gripped his head and leaned against the outside wall. The over whelming scent of youkai was infiltrating his nostrils. I need to get out of here.

Turned Upside Down Youko

Yoko waved goodbye and then turned to Kantarou. "Have you noticed anything wrong with Haruka lately?" She asked. She had noticed his hesitation with her food, and hoped he wasn't sick or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 am

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou turned towards her, and spoke in a low voice,

"I don't know what's wrong. But he seems to keep things from me now. It's unusual, but there's not much I can do." He said, turning towards the door, "I can only hope for the best." He said, as he opened the door and headed outside.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 am

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou leaned up against a peach tree, tossing a bruised fruit up and down in the air,

"Well, today will be the day we capture that Oniqui Tengu. Instead of fighting him, I think it'd be much better for him to be on our side, don't you think, Watanabe?"

Watanabe just nodded. He didn't really care what Raikou wanted, he would just do it without a word.

(I couldn't find a pic of watanabe for the life of me.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 pm

By the time Katarou had gotten outside, Haruka had already flown off. His senses were taking over and he didn't want to hurt anyone. He flew off towards the forest, telling himself he would only go back is he got over this aching feeling for eating Youkai again. "I'm sorry Kantarou... Youko..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou exited the house to find that Haruka was not there. Perhaps he went on ahead without me. Regardless I have to do this job... He thought, then began to head towards the next town over. He took a train, so that way he would arrive a little before nightfall, since the 'incidents' took place at night.

Once he arrived, he began to investigate the orchids. He scanned around, finding many fruit trees torn apart. He picked up an apple off the ground, to find it heavily bruised. They are bruised, but not eaten. This is strange...I assumed the demons would come here for the food. He looked around, deciding Haruka hadn't arrived or wasn't coming. Then, that's when he noticed Raikou and Watanabe. He quickly hid behind a tree. What are they doing here?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Raikou smiled, Okay, the plan is in action. He stared where Kantarou was, and watched as the tree branches encrusted his body. He smiled, approaching his captured prey,

"You're about to lose," He said, drawing his sword, pushing it into Kantarou's shoulder, "Get the illusion set. When Haruka arrives, Kantarou will appear as an oni, and then, he will no longer recongize Kantarou's scent, he will think it's a oni for now on. Then, I will take Kantarou's scent, making me appear as Kantarou his master."

Watanabe did exactly as he was told. Now he appeared to look like Youko, and Raikou as Kantarou. Kantarou appeared as a demon.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou was caught off guard when the tree branches wrapped around him, he didn't realize he had been spotted. The tree's rough bark left scratches into his skin. He flinched at that then looked up to see Raikou in front of him,

"Raikou? What are you planning?" He asked, but was cut off when he felt a pain in his shoulder. He cringed, hearing everything that Raikou said,

"You won't get away with it! You could never match my personaitly! Haruka will figure it out!" Kantarou said, trying to convince himself rather then Raikou.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Raikou smirked,

"I doubt that. Well, I'm off to cause havoc. Hopefully Haruka will notice this and find me--well you, and ask what you're doing. Then, I will order him to do whatever I wish." He said, "Tata!" He said teliporting away.

He arrived at a nearby town, a smirk on his face. He summoned all sorts of demons to attack villagers and destroy the town. Once he's attracted here, he'll have no choice but to do as I order, considering I appear to be his master.

Watanabe watched as the town rose in havoc. He never had much to say, but he questioned Raikou's plan. He wondered what would happen if his plan failed, how Haruka would react.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Haruka was roaming the forest, walking in circles to occupy his time until he calmed down. "Ahhh...." He gripped his head and growled at the hunger that wracked through his body. Then a wind came by and brought a peculiar smell with it. Haruka,s nostrils flared as the scents of demons flooded into his nose. He couldn't stop himself. His fangs and claws sharpened and his wings burst from his back. He went straight for town where smoke plumes were coming from destroyed buildings. "What is going on?" Haruka looked aroun, seeing many tasty demons scurrying about. He swooped down and grabbed hold of one then looked up to see Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

Raikou smiled, his plan was working,

"Isn't this wonderful, Haruka? Look at all of these demons I have befriended. They'll do whatever I want," He said, sounding like Kantarou committing strange actions, "They are bringing me much power. Like I want you to." He watched the demons commit even more havoc, a smirk forming on Raikou's face,

"Haruka, help them destroy this village. That's an order."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Haruka looked around, seeing Kantarou acting so differently was weird. When Kantarou spoke his name, Haruka didn't feel the urge to listen. It was a different feeling. "This isn't like you. Are you sure about this?" He asked, pulling his staff out of thin air. Haruka sniffed the air, his taste buds going crazy. His fangs in his mouth sharpened and he grabbed a youkai, clawing into it's skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Raikou turned to him, an insane look in his eyes,

"Or perhaps you just haven't seen the real me," He said in a deathly cold tone, "Perhaps I've been doing this without you my entire life without telling you. Afterall, why work for money, when you can easily steal it." He said, letting out an insane sounding chuckle.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Haruka rose an eyebrow. " I guess your right." Haruka snapped the small youkai's back and blood dripped from it. He licked his fingers free of the dark red liquid. "Although you are acting strange." Haruka extended his wings and flew to a roof of a building to watch what was going on and give into his urges peacefully. He looked over to the forest, not far off and saw a youkai, trapped in the roots of a tree. "That's an easy target." Haruka smirked, flying over to it.,

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou calmed himself, closing his eyes and taking everything in. Burning. He could smell wood burning...and feel the presence of several demons, because it was burning to all hell on his chest. He flinched in pain, the pain he was recieving from his chest was very strong, meaning several demons where somewhere close by. He took in a deep breath, and could sense the wavering presence of several people, some fading. That meant people were dying. He knew this was Raikou's work. No...Raikou is hurting innocent people...and probably has Haruka under his control...this isn't good... He thought, taking a deep breath to figure out what to do. He could sense Haruka's presence nearby, but knew he couldn't rely on him. Think....these are made of roots right? Hmm.... Kantarou scrambled his arms around, until the roots became somewhat loose, that way he could put his hands together. He said a soft chant that made fire appear around the roots, burning the roots and himself.

Kantarou fell as he was finally freed, but he stood up dusting off his pants. Another wave of demon auras affected his scar. He flinched once more, holding his chest tightly,

"Ah..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Haruka stepped in front of the youkai he saw. He found it to have a harmless precense and it confused him. "What did that to you?" He asked, kicking away a burnt branch and nudging the youkai's cheek. But he didn't know it was actually Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou jumped back, mainly because he knew for sure that Haruka didn't see him as himself. Otherwise he would have used a softer tone, and his fangs wouldn't be in obvious plain sight. He assumed that Haruka didn't see through Raikou's trick, so he knew he couldn't just flat out tell him what happened and that he was the real Kantarou. Haruka at this point wouldn't trust him, think that he's lying, and possibly do something irrational. Kantarou thought about it when he was calming down, he would pretend to be a youkai, and gain Haruka's trust after getting closer to him. Then, when the time is right, he would tell him something that only he himself would know as Kantarou, and try to convince Haruka that he was actually Kantarou. After the string of pain passed he decided to act somewhat relaxed, but on guard. If he acted too relaxed Haruka would suspect something. So he leaned up against a tree,

"I don't know," He said, then made up a lie, but said it as if it were the truth, "to be honest, I was fleeing from my master. Then the roots came up out of nowhere." He said, hoping to perk Haruka's interest.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 pm

"Master? You have a master?" Haruka looked around, not seeing any human around who could possibly be the youkai's master. "What is your name then?" Haruka stood straight and tall. He had his staff out, pointing it slightly towards the youkai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Turned Upside Down 55504

Kantarou already had a name planned, he calmly looked at his staff, unaffected at the fact he could be attacked at any given moment,

"My name is Kenji," He said, "The name was given to be by my master. But...my master is...very abusive, so I ran away. I know we're supposed to stay with the human that has named you but...I...couldn't stand to be treated that way." He said, sounding sincere.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Haruka snarled. His hunger was coming to him once more. "Its your unlucky day." He said. He whipped his staff and it slashed the youkai's cheek. But the smell of blood was al wrong. Haruka wrinkled his nose and growled. "What is this? Are you trying to trick me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum