Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turned Upside Down

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Turned Upside Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Turned Upside Down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Turned Upside Down - Page 2 55504

Kantarou shrugged and stood,

"Perhaps. But it is not me who is conducting the trickery," He looked back at him, "Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. I don't blame you for that. I already said my word a long time ago. Some important." Kantarou said, I told you, on that day Miabi died, that if it were for you I'd give my life. He looked in the direction of the burning village,

"I don't really know what to say, Haruka." He said as he began to head towards the village. Haruka hadn't told Kantarou his name yet, but Kantarou didn't realize this. He was determined to take down Raikou, even if it looked like a demon was killing Kantarou in Haruka's eyes.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Turned Upside Down - Page 2 Haruka-2

Haruka stood back when the youkai said his name. A twinge or a spark of some kind hit his body. It was strange. Usually when Kantarou said his name, he would get that feeling, but this time it was another youkai. With human blood. Haruka turned quickly, facing the youkai who was walking off. No wonder Kantarou was acting so weird. It wasn't him. The youkai that had spoke his name was the real Kantarou. Haruka ran forwards, calling out his name. "Kantarou!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Kantarou stopped and turned,

"I knew you would be smarter then what he had predicted," He said with a soft smile, "I'm sorry for lying to you. I didn't want you to not believe me and do something irrational." He sat down on the the ground, putting a hand on his wounded cheek,

"But I have no idea how to approach the problem..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou approached Kantarou from behind, pushing his sword through his back poking out his stomach, he lowered his head down to Kantarou's ear,

"You just lost. I. Chi. No. Mi. Ya," He whispered, pulling it out of him, he looked up at Haruka, "No use talking to a flithy demon. Such as this," He said,

"Even though you figured it out, you can't win if that person is dead," He smirked, "Afterall. You slaughtered an entire village of humans without a problem," His eyes narrowed, "Didn't you?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Haruka urked forward seeing his master being stabbed by Raiko who also looked like his master. "Kantarou!" When he heard Raiko's harsh words he stood back and watched his master fall into a bloody puddle. "I didn't. I-" Haruka's dark eyes closed. " You're making me do these things!" Haruka revealed his staff and spread his wings behind him. The buildings around him in the village were burning, and debri was crackling in the air. He lunged toward the Kantarou wannabe. "Raiko!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 am

Raikou smirked drawing his sword at the ready,

"Are you sure you can handle killing off another human," He asked, beginning to lunge toward him as well, holding his blade tightly, "I suppose you'll enjoy this....it'll be like killing your own master." He said in a deadly cold tone as he was the first one to clash with Haruka's staff.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 am

Haruka grit his teeth. He didn't like the fact that Raiko had made himself look like Kantarou. He shook his head furiously, trying to forget the look-a-like factor. The real Kantarou was pierced through and bleeding. If Haruka didn't defeat Raiko fast, his master might actually die. He pushed his staff forward, trying to knock Raiko off balance. "I can kill a human if it's you." He growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Raikou smiled,

"Just like all those other humans? Or have you forgotten? You were fully willing to kill your master when you thought he was a youkai," He said deflecting Haruka's staff, "What's the difference now?" He then almost lost his balance, but carefully jumped back onto his feet so that he wouldn't stumble to the ground. He planted them firmly into the ground.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Kantarou slowly looked upwards, watching a blurred image of the fight. He could hear all the mean and horrible things Raikou were saying, and it hurt him. He didn't believe any of those things, weither they were lies or not. He must not believe in what he says. He tried to get up, but when he attempted pain shot up his body.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:35 pm

"Shut up!" Haruka roared. His fangs and claws baring. Sure he had felt bad about falling into Raiko's trap. But he stil had to do everything he could to destroy the man. He had caused so many problems. "I will deal with the consequences once I am done with you!" Haruka whiped his staff around, flipping Raiko's sword free from his grasp. Haruka then pointed the sharp end of his staff at Raiko's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Raikou was caught off guard when he lost his sword. He knew what to try, however. He put on a pleading face,

"Haruka, it's me! Kantarou! Don't you believe me? Don't kill me, I care for you! I'm so sorry if I've done anything wrong," Raikou said, sounding and looking like Kantarou, "Please believe me!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Haruka was taken back for a moment. His heart jumped when Raiko started to sound like Kantarou. He growled, not liking anyone inpersonating his master. He pressed the tip of his staff closer. "Your not getting me to back down." Haruka shor his eyes at the real Kantarou. He was not moving and still bleeding. "Get out of here, before I slice your head off." Haruka demanded, not backing down in the slightest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Raikou sighed shaking his head back and forth,

"Oh this won't do," He said shaking his head back and forth, "I suppose I'll just have to go, afterall, I did get one task done today." His vision turned to Kantarou, he figured that he wouldn't make it out alive, so that meant that he would be successful in one part of his mission, since he was going to kill Kantarou anyhow,

"Tata for now Tengu." He said with a gentle laugh, "Expect to see me again soon!" He said as the leaves took his body away. me!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Haruka kept still until there were no more signs of Raiko around. He then turned on his feet shrply and ran over to Kantarou. He picked his master up and smacked his cheek slightly. "Hey stay with me." He ordered, feeling blood drink into his hands as he held Kantarou. He was cold, which wasn't good. Haruka looked around, people were screaming, buildings were burning, everything was in chaos. "I'm not letting you die." Haruka gathered all of his strength. His burst up from the ground and flew to the hospital, hopefully getting Kantarou there on time.

How does kantarou always end up in the hospital?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Kantarou's eyes were open, but dull, almost no color remaining in them. He didn't response nor may any attempt to respond. His body was motionless, a numbness coming over his fingers, only a tint of remaining skin color in them, cold ice blue had long taken over them. The wound was too deep and too big. He blamed himself. He blamed himself for not being able to take Raikou on without Haruka, with Raikou tricking him into hurting so many people and youkai. The deep gash on his cheek was a wound Haruka had inflincted, it still remained on his face, the blood dried over it, clotted.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Turned Upside Down - Page 2 Youko

Youko sat by Kantarou's bedside. She had heard the entire story from Haruka and was now waiting for Kantarou to wake up. The doctors said he was stabalized, which was amazing with the sort of would he had inflicted. She nodded off a few times, not getting anough sleep because of both of her friends acting so strange lately. "Oh, Kan-chan." She sighed, touching his pale hand.

Haruka was back at home, not happy with himself for hurting Kantarou and causing him to get even more hurt by Raiko. He couldn't go to the hospital then. He was too stressed and exhausted to even move from his futon in his room. The sun shined through his window. It was warming, but he still felt cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Kantarou wasn't waking, but he had barely hung on. He had to get several blood transplants and other types of treatments. He was still very ill and barely stablizied. Everything had happened so fast, in truth, he really wanted to tell Haruka that he didn't blame him for the destruction of that village. He knew Haruka was hurting. But he couldn't wake up, no matter how hard he tried.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Raikou was slightly upset. He had learned that Kantarou hadn’t died. That was the part of the plot he thought was successful, but it wasn’t, however. So he decided that he would make it become successful. He grabbed his coat, concealed his sword under it and began to head toward the hospital. Then, after the traveling, he made it to the entrance. As he went through, he ruthlessly murdered anyone who got in his way, for now he was in a furious mood. He slammed open Kantarou’s room door, and pointed the sword at Youko,

“Step aside woman. Or I’ll kill you as well as Ichinomiya.” He said, his sword caked in blood.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Youko stared wide eyed at the tip of Raiko's sword. She was speechless. She knew that if she stayed and protected Kantarou, she would most likely be killed. Painfully. But if she ran off and got Haruka I time, they might be back to save Kantarou. But Raiko was blood thirsty, Youko sensed that. She couldn't leave him. "S-stay back." She ordered, staying close to Kantarou. "We never did anything to you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 am

Pup
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

“You’re a stupid woman,” Raikou said coldy, approaching even closer, “I thought foxes were supposed to be clever. I guess not. Did you do something? No, you never did anything to upset me. Ichinomiya, did something that is terrible to me. He released the Oniqui Tengu, but not at his full potential, keeping him in a name pact. For that, I can never forgive him. I have two objectives. The first one is to eliminate Ichinomiya, the second to get the Oniqui Tengu to bend to my will and fight with me.” He said, the cold end of the sword now touched Youko’s chest, but not wounding her yet,

“One last chance woman, leave now. Or die."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Youko's eyes teared up. She knew it was the end. Her master was unconscious on the hospital bed and she was going to die for protecting him as best as she could. Youko squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. "I won't leave Kan-chan." She whimpered. "I can't." Just then she felt the pressure in the room change and a new aura enter, other than Raiko's. Haruka...

Haruka stood in the doorway of the room. Back at the house he had sensed a strong presence coming from the hospital that wasn't far away. He had his staff out and pointing at Raiko's back. "I thought I told you to leave." Haruka scoffed. He pressed the sharp tip closer. "Lower your sword, now." Haruka ordered. He saw how scared Youko was, and hated the man for making her cry. "Now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Raikou didn't need to turn to know who it was, and the threat didn't bother him. In fact, it made him laugh. After a short laugh he began to speak once more,

"Heh heh, Ichinomiya must have done a good job of taking away you're liberty. Forcing you to protect him even if it costs you your life. Must have adminstered a lot of pain to take the both of you at that level," He chuckled, "But, I'm afraid I won't take orders from someone who will evantually obey me one day." He spun around, taking his arm and holding Youko in a neck lock while his sword at Kantarou's chest. If Haruka moved, he would suffocate Youko, and inflict another injury on Kantarou's body that he wouldn't be able to handle, that he would surely bleed to death because of a simple wound,

"I wouldn't move. Oniqui Tengu. I have the lives of the most two precious people to you. And I'll quickly take those lives away if you do anything out of line."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Haruka grit his teeth and saw the fear in Youko's eyes. "Why can't you just leave us alone?" He asked in a harsh tone. Lowering his staff, knowing he was in a bad situation. "Let them go." He said, defeated. "Ill do anything, just don't harm them." Raiko had won.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Raikou smirked, and his cold eyes stared directly into Haruka's soul,

"Good. If you do anything. I will slaughter them. It will be easy to slaughter a women and a unmoving target," He said in an extremely cold tone, "We have much work to do. Let's go now." He released Youko's neck, pulling his sword away from Kantarou, but keeping it at the ready,

"You leave first, Oniqui."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum