Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Ouranhitachiintwins1

The twins ducked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, wanting to get ready fast so that they would have plenty of time to do what they wanted before Kyoya woke up. Once that was done they rummaged through their closet, searching for something to wear.

Hikaru settled on a black tanktop underneath a blue sleeveless shirt, and black shorts. Kaoru wore something similar, however with a slightly different color scheme than his brothers. Once the two had brushed their teeth and finished getting ready, they walked out of the room, searching for Haruhi and Tamaki. They found Haruhi sitting down and walked over, opting to stand beside the bench.

"Hey." He said, as Kaoru stated his greeting as well. "So, did we miss anything exciting while we were gone?"

This rp is getting increasingly hard to post for... *sigh*
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki nodded and he said to her caringly, "I'll join you in the breakfast bar once I finishe mine in the cafe. There's something i wanna look up online anyways." with that Tamakiwalked tdonw the hallway and out of sight.

He finally reached the cafe and the waitress greeted him and he said to her," I'll have a sausage, egg and cheese on a crossant, a cinniom roll and a large coffee; cream with 3 sugars."she bowed slightly for him and she walked off. Tamaki logged on and after it loaded he pulled up the website that he was looking through yesterday to rent Haruhi's tux. He started looking through some of the styles and tryng to find one especially that was a shade of blue, close to the color of Haruhi's tie last night. However, even though he was looking hard through them all, he rejected most of them. Aw man he thought as he continued to click through the various tux's, some of these just don't cut it. I'll never find the right tux for my sweet daug- I mean Haruhi at this rate.

Tamaki contiued to mindlessly click through as the waitress returned and set his plate down next to the key board. He paid for the breakfast and then grabbed the sandwich and took a bite; it tasted heavenly and elegant. As he took a drink of his coffee, he realized where he was on the site and he saw that he was now looking through the couple section, where each tux had a mtaching dress to go with it. Hmmm...he thought as he realized what he was looking at,...maybe i can order Haruhi's dress on here at the same time...along with maybe something I can wear...

Tamaki switched to his inner mind theater and thought of of him elegantly standing at the bottem of a scarlet stair case in a fancy tux just as Haruhi was walking down the stairs in a matching dress. He took her hand and they started dancing and all of the the girls were fawning at the sight of their host club king elegantly dancing with a girl. Tamaki spun in his chair as he enjoyed his inner mind theater.

He stoped spinning, down a little more coffee and started clicking through the couple sets rigorously looking for the right style. unfortunatly some of the first ones he didn't like and he quickly lost his vigor. Crap... he thougt as he stopped at a very odd combo, maybe this idea might not work. then he clicked to the next one and his jaw opened slightly at the next combo. It was a set that was a very rich shade of blue, a little bit darker than either his shirt or the tie he gave Haruhi. The tux was very elegant that had a long, triangle tailed coat with a sligly frilled shirt. The dress is what really got Tamaki which was a very elegant, thin, dark blue dress, with light blue frills along the bottom and along the sleeves. Tamaki orderd it immediatly out of impulse for Haruhi and Himself. it was after that he clicked it into the cart that he remebered, Oh yeah i still have to find a tux for Haruhi. he went into the search funstion and typed in blue and he found some tuxesof lightershades of blue and then he found one that he acctually rather liked. It was acctually an orchestra tux with a cummerbund and a bow tie but he liked the style of it and he added that to the cart in Haruhi's size as well.

Tamaki submitted his order and he sent he mailing address to the front desk as well. he sat there and looked around on video site (similar to that of youtube) as he finished his breakfast and then he said to himself, "well then, i guess i should go find the freshman trio." and with that Tamaki stood up and madehis way to the breakfast bar, thinking that they would be there.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Haruhi

Haruhi looked up at the twins quickly, and gave them a slight glare. "Nothing happened." She stood up and waved good-bye to Tamaki, and then walked in the other direction. She felt like taking a different way down to the breakfast bar. Without looking at them, Haruhi told the twins, "C'mon, now. We best get some food now while we're up."

The three of them walked down to the breakfast bar, without speaking much. The twins still seemed pretty tired. They sat down at the bar, and picked up menus. Haruhi looked at the menu, slightly amazed. When the waitress came, Haruhi ordered a cheese omelet, with bacon and wheat toast on the side.

Haruhi turned to face the twins and said, "Your turn."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:08 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Low_bl11

The Low-Blood Pressure Demon Lord (aka, Kyoya) woke up to the sound of a shower, followed by a door slamming, twice. Someone must've woke up, got ready, slammed the closet door, and then left the room, slamming the door behind them. The only people who wouldn't considre others sleeping are the twins, so Kyoya knew who was to blame and who would end up suffering his wrath the most.

And it was only eight o'clock. Club activities didn't even start untill noon. Everyone will PAY!

Kyoya unhappily rolled out of bead, his aura screaming ‘evil’. He took a shower and got dressed in something that looked fancy and comfortable. He didn’t really pay attention to what it was in the slightest.

He walked out the door and started heading to the breakfast bar. Usually, he probably would’ve gone to Tamaki (who Kyoya assumed to be at the Internet Café to order Haruhi’s clothing), but he had a feeling Hikaru and Kaoru were at the breakfast bar, and they were the one’s who deserved the wrath of the Low-Blood Pressure Demon Lord most.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 pm

Tamaki finally made it to the breakfast bar and he used his hand as a visor above his eyes to help him see farther. Low and behold he saw Haruhi with the twins ordering breakfast. As he began to stroll over to the casually he saw Kyoya walk into the room from another entrance, up and already dressed. Tamaki stopped dead in his tracks and then looked at his watch; it was still only 9:18. Oh s**t Tamaki thought to himself, Kyoya shouldn't be up until at least 11:00...someone woke him up! Tamaki thought about who could have woken him up. Well i made sure that i was really quiet so i wouldn't wake anyone up Tamaki deduced in his head, I mean the twins didn't wake up until Haruhi knocked at the door. Then it clicked in his head, Uh oh...Hikaru and Karou woke up Kyoya.

Tamaki ran over to the freshman trio after the twins had ordered and the waitress left. "Guys!," he said to them in a worried tone but still tryiong to be quiet so Kyoya would hear him, "You woke up The Low-Blood Pressure Demon Lord! He's comming after you guys now!" he looked behind him and saw that Kyoya was getting closer to the table; he looked and walked like a freakin evil zombie. Tamaki sat next to Haruhi on the oppostie side that Kyoya was coming from, hoping that Kyoya wouldn't drag him into his wrath.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Kaoru and Hikaru gulped simultaneously, hugging each other in fear. "We are so dead." Hikaru whispered to his brother, watching as Kyoya dragged his feet closer and closer. In all honesty he looked like the dead one though. Kaoru attempted to smile at him, hoping that their death wouldn't be too painful.

"M-Maybe he'll forgive us!" Kaoru stammered. "I mean, we just woke him up! It was an accident!" The two said the last sentence together, before squeezing their eyes shut tightly as Kyoya reached the table, hoping that their punishment wouldn't be too severe. After all, everyone knew that when you woke Kyoya up, consquences were to follow.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 am

((okay, i KNOW i replied to this one! Sora, we really need to get to the bottom of this. haha, but thanks for PM-ing me about posting, Twilight, or else i would't've checked this...but now i have to re-do the post...*sigh*...))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Low_bl10

Kyoya, quite frankly, was getting more pissed by the second. He could barely walk and was sure that he looked like a zombie right now, not good for buisness.

He saw Tamaki quickly take a seat next to Haruhi, but he didn't care, he was after what was across the table: Twins. There was no reason why their family should be put in debt right from the start of this fued, so Kyoya decided the best way to get his revenge on the twins would be to simply call up their parents and get piles of embaressing stories and pictures. And the twins' parents wouldn't be 'busy' if it wa Kyoya calling.

The only thing would be the twins' response to the revenge. If they were actually pissed at Kyoya and embarassed out of their minds, Kyoya would be pleased. But, if they had no response, there would be no end to the suffering that they would pay.

But now, Kyoya decided to act like nothing was wrong, so the twins didn't see it coming. Or, perhaps they would see it coming... Kyoya didn't really know...He was too tired to think. And when Kyoya knew he was too tired to think, he realized that profits might go down and the Host Club might have serious finacial problems.

THE TWINS WILL PAY!

Kyoya took a seat at the end of the table by Haruhi and Hikaru. Hikaru looked scared out of his mind, even more so than Kaoru and Tamaki. He waited for someone to say something while he fought to stay awake, not yell at the twins, and read the menu without his glasses (he forgot them) all at the same time.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:58 pm

((your welcome kairi. since its been awhile since i was on i didn't know that you actually posted here so i just messaged you.))

Tamaki watched quietly and with slight anticipation and fear as Kyoya sat down and started to read the menu for the breakfast bar, without his glasses mind you. Tamaki was baffled by this reaction of, well, no reaction of any kind. Mother must either be that tired or has something big in store for the twins, Tamaki thought to himsel as he watched Kyoya struggle to stay awake and read the menu at the same time, hopefully, I'm not involved in his revenge plot.

Tamaki decided to break the dead silence at the table while trying to get on Kyoya's good side at the same time and said, in a caring but yet fearful tone. "Hey Kyoya...d-d-do you want me to get you a cup of coffee? you look like you need a pick-me-up this morning."

Tamaki leaned over Haruhi to try and get closer to Kyoya. He blushed a little as he did that but then he added in that same caring yet fearful tone, "do you want me to rattle off some of the options for breakfast?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm

(oh no, i posted, and there was this glich where some post were deleted. So i guess i didn't post? anyway, if you hadn't PM-ed me, i probably wouldn't've known that it got deleted and nothing would've ever happened in this for a while. O.o )

Kyoya looked at Tamaki with an evil glare without even realizing it. Maybe it was just habit by now.

Maybe Tamaki was trying to be nice because he helped the twins wake him up! That was impossible. Tamaki was careless, but not that careless.

Kyoya knew that his mind wasn't working straight because he would usually know exactly what was going on, but now... Oh well, Tamaki will have to pay too, weather he did anything or not.

But what could Kyoya do to humiliate Tamaki, other than take carless strikes at his ego. Haruhi already did that enough.

Kyoya decided that he would think about it through the morning and take action later. Right now he was just too tired, and busy trying to stay awake.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Haruhi pushed Tamaki out of her way, and back to his section of the table. She grabbed ahold of his ear, and brought it down toward her mouth. She held her hand up along her mouth and Tamaki's ear, so no one could hear, and whispered, "Kyoya-senpai doesn't look happy right now. So I would suggest that you don't bother him, even though you meant well."

Haruhi glanced over at Kyoya without moving her head much. He looked a little more angry now. Most likely, he wasn't going to make Tamaki pay now, too. But she figured that it would be best that Haruhi doesn't say anything. She could be wrong.

Haruhi sighed and let go of Tamaki's ear. She set her elbows on the table, folded her hands, and rested her chin on top of them. Today was going to be a long day, all because Hikaru & Kaoru woke Kyoya up.

Whenever this happened, bad, unplaned things were sure to happen.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Tamaki poked his index figners together as Haruhi scolded him in a whisper. This was bad of Tamaki to make Haruhi mad as well with this already uneasy start to the morning. Tamaki leaned in to Haruhi and whispered back to her in the same method, "I know he's not happy but i was getting uneasy with the awkward silence going on. I wanted to see if I could cheer him up so that his wrath on the twins wouldn't be so extream and ease the tension around this table." That was all true but Tamaki also wanted to try and get on his better side so that Kyoya wouldn't mistake Tamaki being a part of it. "also," he added, "he forgot his glasses upstairs so i doubt he could acctually read the menu. I wanted to helkp him get a good start to the day."

Tamaki sat back in his chair and then he added hestitantly and softly to Haruhi. "S-sorry for leaning over you like that, Haru-chan." Tamaki only realized what he had just called haruhi after he said it. However, at that exact moment the waitress came back with the twins' and Haruhi's breakfast.

She noticed that Kyoya and Tamaki had joined them at the table. She pulled out her note pad and asked, "is there any thing i get you two boys?"

Tamaki took the oppertunity and stood up and said to her, "No thank you ma'am, I was just leaving." Tamaki slunked over to Kyoya and patted him quickly twice on the sholders and added, " However, he needs something really good to start his day. Why don't you make some sujestions for him?" with that Tamaki walked away annd waved good bye to the twins and Haruhi seeing how Kyoya looked like he was about ready to slam his head into the table.

As Tamaki walked back to the room, he pondered over in his head as he held his chin, That was awkward...that sounds like something Hunny-sempi would say....now that i think of it, that's the first time i called her that...why would i use that name now?...i guess it just slipped. He knew that Hunny called Haruhi that because of an extream liking for her (although whatever hunny liked, he always took it to that extream. hence why he eats so much cake.) but he couldn't figure out why he called her that. Tamaki finally reached the room, wished Mori good morning since he was up reading, waiting for Hunny to wake up, and stole away to his quardrent of the room. He sat down on the bed and thought for a moment and then called up room service to "bring up a fruit and flower basket with a purple theme, add high quality ear plugs and blind fold, and to put it on the Suoh tab." Tamaki wrote a short apology letter to Kyoya so he could add that to the basket as well.

While he waited he picked out cloths for the summer vacationer cosplay theme. He decided on a white dress, long black, silk like shorts with a white string tie to tighten around the belt line, expensive sunglasses, blue hawaiian flower braclet, a blue hawaiian flower chest pin, his straw sandels and straw hat. The basket finally came up and he sat it down on Kyoya's bed and placed the card ontop of the basket.

Tamaki then sat back on his bed and thought for another quick second, took his planner out from his night stand and he looked over his drawing once more. Then he got an idea and started editing himself to wear the tux that he just ordered. and then he went on to start the details on Hrahui and started drawing her in the blue, long-sleaved dress withg frills.

((there that should keep me set for awhile))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 pm

Haruhi was about to comment how Tamaki had called her 'Haru-chan', but the waitress came over, asking for orders. Then after the waitress was done speaking, Tamaki had got up and left, after he replied to the waitress of course.

Haruhi wanted to run after him, asking why he had called her that, but didn't. She'd already ordered her breakfast, and Tamaki probably had something club related things to do.

The waitress walked over, plates of food in hand. She gentally came over next to Haruhi and set the plate down in front of her. "Here you go. Enjoy, and let me know if you need anything else." The waitress left without waiting for any reply.

Haruhi turned and watched the waitress leave as she said, "Tha--Thank you. I will." Haruhi then turned back around and looked down at her plate of food. She grabbed ahold of her fork and knife and started to dig in. 'It's so good. I sure hope I won't throw it all to waste like I did with all the crab...'

After a minute or so of stuffing food down her throat, Haruhi stopped eating and stared into space blankly, deep in thought. 'Why is this bothering me so much? Yes, Tamaki-senpai called me "Haru-chan" . But it's not a big deal. It was only once... It--It probably just slipped out is all. Yeah...just slipped out.'

The subject got Haruhi a little nervous for some reason. Which caused her to stuff her face even more than before. She wondered if anyone was watching her. She didn't really care, just curious is all.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru watched Haruhi stuff her face curiously. When she began to eat even faster, the got worried.

"Er... Haruhi, don't you think you should slow down?" Kaoru said, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you're gonna choke." Hikaru told her, mimicking Kaoru's motions. Haruhi didn't seem to be listening to them so they sighed simultaneously. They hadn't ordered anything, as they didn't know what they wanted yet, but it seemed that that was best. Kyoya was still there, and he was probably still angry... well, he was too tired to be angry at the moment, but the anger was there somewhere. The twins glanced at each other, before standing and grinning nervously.

"Now that we think about it, we're not very hungry." Hikaru told the two, grasping his brothers hand in anticipation to run.

"Yeah... we're gonna look around a bit... we'll uh... see you two later!"

They ran off quickly before Kyoya figured out that they were running from him. Once they were a 'safe' distance away, they looked around. They hadn't really gone anywhere yesterday besides the springs and the internet cafe with Tamaki and Haruhi, so the really didn't know the layout of things.

The twins grinned, deciding that it would be in their best interest to explore a bit. Maybe if they were lucky they'd find some 'princesses' to mess with.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 am

Tamaki took awhile on his drawing of him and Haruhi. Althought it was coming along nicley, in the time he sat down and did everything, he only got the main outline of her dress done; he had a rough time with flowing clothes. Tamaki looked at his clock and it was about a half hour since he left everyone else, which translated to about 9:50. Tamaki put his drawing away and changed into his summer outfit, gazed at his half heart necklace that he had bought the day before for Haruhi and himself, then he put it back on and tucked it inside of his shirt. He then looked around the hotel room to see no one was back yet. There's only 2 hours before we start hosting and no one knows what they're wearing yet, he thought to himself, It might acctually take some of them time to choose their own cosplay.

Tamaki whipped out his cell phone and started fumbling with it again to make another text message. It took him at least 5 minutes to finally spell out

-Guys
come bak 2 the room & pic out ur clothes 4 2day's hosting
the theme is summer vacationer
use ur own clothing
c u soon
-Tamaki

he forwarded the message to Kyoya's, Hikaru's, Karou's and Haruhi's cell phones and hoped that they would all get the message. Tamaki then started thinging in his head of some one liners that he could use on his customers for this type of theme. He practiced them out in the Mirror and listened carefully for the door so the twins or Kyoya wouldn't cacth him practicing

((should i just rp mori and hunny until we get someone else to do it?))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 am

I think that would be best, but it's Sora's decision.

The twins were in the middle of exploring when their phones went off. They both glanced at each other curiously, before pulling them out of their pockets and flipping them open. Hikaru sighed, pouting slightly.

"It seems he always needs us when we're doing something else..." He grumbled, shoving his phone back into his pocket with annoyance. Kaoru grinned, noticing a couple of their previous customers walking down the hall.

"It'll be okay Hikaru. I have the perfect outfit in mind." He went into full-gear, bringing on a full blown blush and looking down. "That is, if you don't mind helping me with the buttons. I could always ask someone else too if you'd prefer..." He gazed into his brothers eyes deeply, knowing that the expressions on the girls faces probably mirrored something akin to extreme concentration while they struggled to hold in their squeals. Hikaru grabbed Kaoru's chin, grinning softly and saying, "Of course, Kaoru. You know I don't like other people touching you."

That did it.

The two princessess erupted into a mass of squealing fangirls, jumping up and down and struggling to take in enough air to breath. The twins smirked at each other, getting back into the more comfortable position of their arms linked.

That would suffice for a small warm-up. Hikaru flipped his phone out of his pocket, texting Tamaki that they would be there soon.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:32 am

Just sitting at the table allowed Kyoya to wake up somemore and get some sense back. Though, his plans for revenge hadn't changed, his need for food did. The waitress came and placed whatever he decided to order on the table.

Then both his and Haruhi's phones went off. Kyoya flipped his opened and saw Tamaki's text.

Right then he decided that once he was done eating he would go get ready. If he's late and doesn't get the perfect outfit picked out, the customers wouldn't be as happy and profits would go down.

((Sorry, it's not the best post. I just had no idea what to say...and i just woke up...))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Haruhi jumped a little as she heard her phone ring and vibrate. She glanced over at Kyoya as he flipped his phone open. Haruhi then set her fork and knife down, and did the same. She flipped her phone open and read the text message. It was from Tamaki. Kyoya most likely recieved the same message.

Haruhi read over the message slowly, and sighed. To herself, she mummbled, "Sometimes this club is so bothersome." Haruhi then hit reply on her phone and spent a few minutes texting him back. The message said:

Fine.
But I'm going to wait for Kyoya-senpai to finish eating, so we can go up together.
- Haruhi

Haruhi sent the message and set her phone inside her pocket. She leaned back a little and looked at Kyoya. "I'll wait until you'e done eating so we can go up together."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:10 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]

Tamaki was in the middle of praciticing one of his one liners when his cellphone went off in his pocket. "I suppose I should have expexted replies back." he mummbled to himself as he flipped open his phone. There was a message for Hikaru saying that they would be up there soon. He nodded his head at the message, deleted iot and then put his phone back in his pocket.As Tamaki was about to start practicing again, his phone rang again. "Grrrr... who is it now?" he asked himself in and angered voice. he lost his furry when he saw it was a message from Haruhi

Fine.
But I'm going to wait for Kyoya-senpai to finish eating, so we can go up together.
- Haruhi

Tamaki isghed and drooped his sholders as he read the message and remebered that he called her Haru-chan and was probably a little upset about that. Tamaki struggled to type out another message.

-Haruhi
take ur time
jus wanted 2 give u a heads up
...listen, im sry about callin u haru-chan
we can talk bout it l8r if u want
-Tamaki

He sent the message to Haruhi and put his phone back in his pocket and hoped that Kyoya wouldn't text him as well.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Haruhi had just ordered a glass of 2% milk when he phone had gone off. She pulled it out of her pocket and flipped it open. It was from Tamaki, again.

-Haruhi
take ur time
jus wanted 2 give u a heads up
...listen, im sry about callin u haru-chan
we can talk bout it l8r if u want
-Tamaki

Haruhi sighed as she read Tamaki's poor grammared text message. Then groaned as he spoke of him calling her "Haru-chan". It was nice that he apoligized, but it bothered her that he reminded her of the whole, but small, thing.

Once again, she hit reply and began to type out a message back to him.

*sigh*
Don't worry about it. It just slipped out.
I don't really care if we talk about it.
But if you want to, we can.
- Haruhi

Haruhi sent the message and then sighed. She now understood why Tamaki didn't use proper grammar. It wasn't easy typing it out all proper.

She put her phone away, and began to run her fingers along the edge of the table, waiting for Kyoya to finish eating. He seemed to be eating slower than usual. Then again, he was parcially(SP?!) asleep.

((that post looks strange...........oh well.))

Last edited by love4Sora on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 pm

((Sorry. I was on earlier, and i would've posted, but something was wrong with the site and there was no post option. Only now did i realize that it didn't have me looged in...*sigh*))

Kyoya took what seemed like forever to finish his meal. He stood up when he was done and began leaving, without waiting for Haruhi. She would catch up easily. It's not like Kyoya was capeable of walking fast when he was still half asleep.

He texted Tamaki, just in case 'father' was worried about 'mother' and his precious 'daughter'. (In reality, Kyoya just wanted to bug Tamaki)

Daughter and I are on our way. Don't do anything stupid.
-Mother (Kyoya)

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:42 pm

((if you want to be hunny & mori alone, i'm fine with that too. or i can be them alone. or we can do them together. your choice, twilight.))

Haruhi sat up straight and watched Kyoya leave his seat, heading towards the exit. Just as Haruhi had told--texted Tamaki, she got up and followed after him, which didn't take too long.

They slowly walked their way up to the host club's room. As the approached the door, Haruhi ran ahead of Kyoya and knocked on it three times. She smiled up at Kyoya. Her smile didn't seem to do much. He still looked like a brain-dead zombie.

((i didn't really know what to post))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:22 pm

((well in that case how about i rp mori and you rp hunny? it seems hunny has more to say and half of the time you don't know what to saw for haruhi. hunny can fly off the handle a little more. I'm sure i can BS things for Mori to make long effective posts))

Tamaki got in a few more one liners before his cellphone went off for a 3rd time. Tamaki sighed and then flipped open his phone and saw he had two messages; one from Haruhi and one from Kyoya. He read Kyoya's first to get it out of the way and nodded his head in approval at the phone to know that they were finally comming back up to the room. He then read Haruhi's message gave a sigh of relief toi see that her message didn't give off a pissed off aura like he had almost expected it to be. Well, he thought to himself, It seems she's not too affected by the it and understands...but i'll talk to her breifly about it in person. apologies are more effective in person.

Tamaki practiced a few more times and he heard a knock at the door and he went to go investigate who it was Tamaki peered around the corner of the hallway and saw Mori had already openned the door and let Haruhi and Kyopya into the room. Kyoya was looking more alive although still looked a little tired. Tamaki stepped out from the Hallway to give kyoya room to get to his bed and he waved slightly at the two of them and said, "Gomen for rushing you up here like this. I thought it might take us some time to find the perfect clothes for today's cosplay." Tamaki took off his sunglasses and looked at Haruhi with his prince eyes just to keep himself in the spirit of hosting and asked her like he was talking to her normally, "Do you want help picking out clothes Haruhi?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:53 pm

((done. you're mori, and i'm hunny.))

Haruhi shrugged and looked up at Tamaki. At the moment, she didn't really care what he did, so him asking to help didn't matter to her much. Not only that, he probably wanted to talk about earlier.

"Sure. I don't really mind." Haruhi walked to her door and waved for Tamaki to follow. She opened the door and walked inside. Right away, Haruhi headed toward her suitcase full of clothing.

Haruhi dug through all her clothes, searching for something boy-like, and summer-beach-like. Finally, she settled with a brown baggy shirt that said, in brown text on the front, all in lowercase, "tokyo". She also settled with brown cargo shorts.

Haruhi carefully picked them up and showed them to Tamaki. "Well? Will this do? It's something I've worn to the beach before."

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly as he walked around the room. He had just woken up a few minutes ago, and was still tired. He slowly walked to the bathroom, Bun-Bun in hand. He stared lazily at the mirror and yawned once more.

Hunny then walked out of the bathroom and headed toward the door. He peaked outside and grinned when he saw Mori. As always, Hunny was happy to see Mori.

"Ohayo, Takashi!" Hunny made his bun-bun wave at Mori, with a smile all across his face.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Tamaki_5

Tamaki was a little shocked that she nonchalantly invited her into her room like that; he ususally had to force his way in. Tamaki looked around like something, or someone, was gonna stop him but when no one did, he walked towards her room. Tamaki double checked outside to see if anyone was in the hallway; no one. So, he walked on over and entered Haruhi's room.

As soon as Tamaki walked in he saw that Haruhi had already picked out some clothes and was showing him her selections. Tamaki held his chin in thought for a moment and said in an aproving manner, "I like, however do you mind if i make one sujestion?" Tamaki walked back to his clothes and a minute later he came back with a dark red, light-silk, Hawaiian shirt with brown tyki faces along the bottem edge and with brown bamboo branches inbetween each tyki. "Wear this open over your t-shirt." Tamaki sujested in a calm manner, "just something you can add to make your outfit a little more elegant. Add all of that, some sandles and maybe some sunglasses and you're good."

Tamaki handed her the shirt and then rubbed the back of his head and mustered up the curage to say, "Haruhi...like i said in the text...s-sorry for calling you-" Tamaki stopped for a moment and thought it might be bad to mention the name again and continued, "-that name. I don't know what came over me; it just kinda rolled off the tounge." Tamaki looked away and down at his feet and said in a quieter tone, "Gomen."

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 Mori_2

Mori smiled slightly as he finally saw his cousin awak and not possessing the eyes of the beast. Mori had been following what Tamaki had been doing ever since he came back up to the room. Mori picked up Hunny by his arm pitsd and carried back to the room and said, "let's get dressed." Mori dropped hunny off by his dresser as he went over to his own. He started shifting through his own cloths as he looked for something to wear. He picked a dress shirt with no sleeves and he left it unbuttoned to expose his chest. dark blue storts and a roughed up belt to hold them up. He then slipped on his sandles and a pair of sleak sunglasses and hopped that he looked elegant enough for tamaki but wild enough for his cutomers. really all he cared is if Hunny thought it was cool

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:55 pm

((i was dead tired when i got home, and i ached. why? because i accidently threw away these two freakin' huge computer moniters in the dumpster......i had to climb in and get them......they were soooooo heavy!...............then i had some homework. and shower.......and food. >.<))

Haruhi sighed again with a slight grin, and walked over to Tamaki. She stood right in front of him and then lifted her head to face him. Her grin faded as she grabbed Tamaki by his shirt's collar, and brought it down to her face. They were now looking at each head on, same height, sort of.

"Tamaki-senpai, don't worry about it, okay?"

Haruhi let go of his shirt collar and then took the clothes he had been holding for her. She turned away from him slightly and said, "It just slipped out. Why? Neither of us seem to know. Plus, you apoligized," Haruhi smiled and then turned her head to look at Tamaki's once more, "and that's what counts."

Quickly, Haruhi then walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She locked it, and then began to change into her clothes. Once all done, Haruhi looked at herself in the mirror at all possible angles.

She looked pretty good.

Slowly, Haruhi unlocked the bathroom door and walked back out. She stood about six feet away from Tamaki and said, "Well, how's it look? I thought it looked alright."

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 7 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny smiled up at his overly tall cousin and said, "Okay, Takashi!" With that, Hunny quickly ran over to his suit case and pulled out a hawaiin shirt that seemed to have an ocean sort of pattern on it. The shorts were the color beige, and they went down to his knees. Hunny then added flipflops and a white hawaiian flower necklase to go along with the theme.

Hunny changed into his cosplay clothes rather quickly, and then look up at Mori with a smile. "You look good, Takashi! I sure hope Tama-chan likes it." Hunny ran over to his cousin and climbed up on his shoulders. "Him and Haru-chan went over to her room. Why don't we go see them?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next