Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Empty Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm

PLOT:
All of Ouran High School is going on a field trip! To where? Hakone, a historical hot spring resort in Japan! And as we all know, there are two different sections at hot springs. One for the girls, and one for the guys. Pretty much everyone at Ouran High has been to hot springs, except for one person. Haruhi Fujioka, who is considered a guy at school. Of course, the Host Club wants to get Haruhi in the hot springs without revealing her secret. How will it turn out?!

CHARACTERS:
Haruhi - love4Sora
Tamaki - xTwilightxAngelx
Kyoya - kairiandroxas
Hikaru & Kaoru (RP at same time) - Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hunny - love4Sora
Mori - xTwilightxAngelx
Renge - lunar_eclipse

Original Characters (a girl can RP as themselves as Ouran High students)
~ Isoyara Irusaki - Kyuukurochan

Starting Point: Arriving at Hakone ; Host Club rode seperately

have fun!

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 12 times in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:43 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouran20High20School20Host20Club2-14
She looked outside at the passing cars. The twins were talking to Tamaki about random things that had no real purpose. Mori watched as Hunny attempted to feed cake to his bunny. But soon enough, Hunny ate it himself, as always. Kyoya was typing up on his laptop and talked on the phone with someone, probably the military or something. She sighed as continued to stare out the window. There were so many cars, well limos, either in front or behind the one the famous Ouran High School Host Club was in. The entire school was on a trip to Hakone, a popular hot spring resort. She didn't care much though, knowing that she wouldn't be able to go in the hot springs. Instead, she would just hang out in the hotel, and probably end up pleasing customers by one of Tamaki's crazy themes.

She shut her eyes, leaned against the glass window, and crossed her arms. Her dad kept packing dresses, and skirts, so she would have to un-pack everything over and over again most of the night.

There were no moving cars or limos when her eyes reopened. There were many people walking around. Some faces were more familar than others. Some weren't even with the school at all. She covered her mouth as she yawned. It only seemed like she closed her eyes for a minute, when in reality it was really a little over an hour. There was a slight sting on her left side. She rubbed her eyes and looked over. It was Tamaki poking at her side. She pushed his hand away and groaned a little.

"I'm awake, alright." She looked around the limo, her and Tamaki seemed to be the only ones left in there. With another slight groan, she got out with Tamaki behind her. She stretched out her arms and them dropped them to her Side. There were so many people, and it seemed a little foggy, probably because of the steam from the hot springs.

Haruhi grinned a little and looked up at Tamaki. "I guess we're here, huh?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Kyouya11

The entire ride to Hakone was ignored by Kyoya. He was used to Hunny eating sweets, being closly watched by Mori. And the twins and Tamaki being, well, the twins and Tamaki. Haruhi seemed to be the only normal one of the host club, unless you knew she was crossdressing, had a ¥8,000,000 debt to the host club, was extremly smart, and was the only commoner attending the school. Yes, in Kyoya's eyes, every student at Ouran Academy, espically the host club, was NOT normal.

He was going over the club's funds on the way to Hakone. The club was currently planning a trip to a hot spring, for Haruhi's sake, as Tamaki had said. This school trip—that had came up out of the blue—saved the club money and from Kyoya's cranky mood once he went over the funds after the, now nonexistant, trip. This sudden turn of events had, obviously, made Kyoya a very, very pleased person. Though, this money wouldn't be in the club's account for much longer because of Tamaki and his insane plans. This thought made Kyoya pull out his phone and call the publishing company. He needed the new club magazines printed, delivered, and ready to sell by the time they came back. Also, he thought he could take some towels, soap bottles, anything that the Host used during this trip, and put it up for sale.

Yes, this school trip will be most exciting, profitable, useful, and mainly profitable, for Kyoya Ootori.

They had arrived at Hakone and Haruhi was still asleep. She was most likely up all night repacking her luggage because of her father, Ranka Fujioka. Kyoya only knew this because he, too, was up all night because of Haruhi's father. Ranka called him every time he had to repack for Haruhi. Luckily (for Ranka, the students, and especially the club), he was already awake when he needed to be, saving them the wrath of the ‘Low Blood Pressure Demon Lord’.

Without speaking, Kyoya left the limo and began to get a room for the club.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:33 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouranhitachiintwins1
Hikaru and Kaoru stepped out of the limo and grinned. This was the perfect fieldtrip! After this they would get so many customers, seeing as everyone knew that the twins would be entering the hot springs together. All the acts they could put on after the field trip would have the girls screaming. And happy customers meant a happy Kyoya. And a happy Kyoya meant living without fear of incurring his wrath.

Kaoru looked over at his brother and gave him the thumbs up sign, knowing that Hikaru was thinking the same thing. They hadn't had any new acts in a while, so it was good to have some fresh inspriration. They linked arms and began walking towards the building.

Tamaki was bugging Haruhi, most likely about how she was going to bathe with people thinking she was a guy. Hikaru grinned, throwing his arm around the annoyed girls shoulders. "Not to worry milord!" He told him, while grinning. Kaoru came and slid his arm around Haruhi as well.

"We'll take care of everything!"

Tamaki paused, while the rest of the group kept walking. Hikaru looked back at him and he nodded.
Kaoru and Hikaru let go of Haruhi so they could talk about...

Their plan.

They had a plan.

... Albeit, it wasn't a very good one, it was still a plan. Kaoru smiled.

"Do you really think that would work, Hikaru?" Hikaru nodded, and they glanced over at Haruhi, before turning back to each other.

"We will protect Haruhi's secret no matter what the cost!" They both exclaimed, pumping a fist into the air.

It really was a beautiful resort, Kaoru noted. The springs would probably be amazing. He looked over at his brother wondering if he was as excited as he was. But he already knew that Hikaru was excited. They were almost exactly alike, so most of the time they thought alike as well. He ran a hand through his orange colored hair, before linking his arms with his twin once more.

Hunny was riding on Mori's shoulders, attempting to reach the cookies that he had cleverly stored in his pocket so that he could munch on them.

Once they reached the building the twins waited while Kyoya got them all a room. Hikaru was drumming his fingers against the arm of the lounge chair he was waiting in. He smirked, glancing at Haruhi.

If anything this trip would certainly be interesting.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouranhitachiintwins1
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouran20High20School20Host20Club2-14
As Kyoya led the club to their room, Haruhi looked at her surroundings. Tamaki was still freaking out about the hot springs, and what would happen if everyone found out she was indeed a she. Apparently Hikaru and Kaoru didn't convince him that they would take care of anything. She didn't believe them anymore than Tamaki did, but she just desided to ignore them. No matter how tempted she was, Haruhi was not going to go in the hot springs.....when people were around that is.

Tamaki continued to freak out and jump in her way and such. She finally pushed him away when he began to shake her like a broken raddle. That didn't stop him from complaining much, but at least he wasn't so loud.

Other than Tamaki, Haruhi looked at her fellow host club members. Hunny was trying to reach for a cookie as he rode on Mori's shoulders. Kyoya was looking at the room numbers, we were probably close to ours. The twins had their arms linked together as they walked closely to each other. They kept looking back at her as they spoke. Haruhi figured that she was their main topic, and that she'll find out about it later.

Kyoya stopped and unlocked the door to their room. Everyone crowded inside to look around. Haruhi was the last to enter. Right away she was awed. "This place is huge.....I think it's bigger than my appartment," she said out in the open. She walked over and sat down on the couch next to where the twins were sitting. Poor sleepy Haruhi wanted to get comfy and sleep some more, but she knew that someone was going to talk about pleasing customers, so she tried her best to keep her eyes open. She won the tough battle.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouran

Hunny jumped out of the car holding his bunny in his right arm "We are here we are here" he yelled jumping up and down. Then saw Haruhi and he ran over to her smiled "We are here Haruhi aren't you excited I am, I hope they have cake here maybe with strawberries or chocolate my bunny and me can eat it and so could you Haruhi with us." Hunny was smiling hugging his bunny looking at Haruhi he then looked around a little wondering how the others were.

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:19 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki snapped out of a wierd trance that he felt like he was under. Huh he thought to himself it felt like i was being controlled. he started to shiver at the thought that maybe the president of the black magic club was behind it. "Now then!" Tamaki said proudly as he composed himself, "I promise that Haruhi will infact enjoy the hot springs on our field trip. I'm sure she doesn't get to visit places often so i want my daughter to enjoy herself as much as possible!"

He pulled a dry erase board out of no where and a black dry erase maker. Tamaki pulled the cap off dramatically and rose it above his like it was a condutors batton. He firecly started to scribble out his plan in a compilation of scetchy notes and stick figures. As he drew he mummbled to himself "Uh huh...Uh huh...and then...uh huh!...Yes!" he finished his drawing in the same fashin that Light would finish a name in his Death Note. Tamaki reviewed his plan again and the longer he read it aloud to himself the more foolish it started to sound to him. Eventually it lead him to stare at the board blankly whille plainly uttering "Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh...." he scracthed his head with his head with the marker still in his hand and he muttered under his breath "This sounded much better in my head. There's something I'm missing here..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:33 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouran-1
Hunny then saw Tamaki and said "Tamaki when are we taking Haruhi to the hot springs she will love it when are we going" he said as hipper active as always. He was still hugging his bunny smiling at him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:01 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Haruhi
Haruhi woke up from all the talking in the room, which was centered around her of course. She didn't open her eyes completely, but she squinted them open so she can look at the random white board in the room. There was so much stuff on it. She could barely tell what was what.

Instead of attempting to make out the horrible plan on the white board, she desided to stay quiet a listen to Tamaki's plan. If Haruhi was lucky, maybe it would work. She didn't really care if she was caught being a girl, but everyone else did, so she just wanted to go along with what everyone else did. Haruhi could care less in the end though.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Ouran-1 Hunny saw some cake and sat down and started eating it trying to get his bunny to eat some but it did not work so he ate it "MMMMM this cake is good Haruhi come eat some with us" he said referring the us to him and his bunny.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:22 am

Haruhi quickly closed her eyes completely and continued her attempt to fake sleep, and hoped that she actually would fall asleep. But at the same time, she was curious to hear Tamaki's probably crazy plan to get Haruhi in the host springs, without everyone finding out that she was infact a she.

Minutes passed. Tamaki was still starring at his plan-filled white board. Haruhi figured that he ws probably thinking of something to add. Hunny was eating cake with Mori hovering over him. Kyoya was typing up random stuff on his laptop. The twins were sitting together, plotting something related to what Tamaki was plotting. At least, that's what Haruhi assumed.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:26 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Mori-hunny

Hunny looked up and saw Mori "Hi Mori-san would you like some cake" Mori then shook his head saying nothing like always then he said "Don't eat to much or you will get another tooth ache" Hunny nodded and took another bite smiling.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Tamaki poured over his plans scribbled out on the white board and then realized what was wrong. He pulled out a dry eraser and erased a very congested section in the middle and then dramatically added two more drawings and a few notes. "Now then Haruhi Fujiko..." Tamaki said in his dramatic voice as he capped the marker. He looked over his sholder at Haruhi and then added, "or should i say Rukia Morinozuka?" he tured to the group and revieled his scribbled out plan which was titled the How-to-get-Haruhi-in-to-the-Hots-Springs-without-Revealing-She's-a-Girl Plan.

Tamaki pulled out a colapseable pointer out from his pocket, extended it and started pointing at pspots on the board that he was talking about. "This is the plan" he said assured of himself, "We've told the superviosors of the trip that Mori wanted to bring a relative along with him on these hot springs that was around the same age he was; and they agreed. Whenever you want to take a dip into the hot springs we will first have you change into a girls outfit. You would also put on a preprepaired wig that will clip to your hair in numorous spots so if you take a dip it won't fall off from bringing your head up from under the water. We've booked the room accross the hall as well for Haruhi which will be used as the changing station. If people are in the hall way at the time, we will distract them as you sneak carfully into the room across the hall. you'll be accompanied by Mori and Hunny-kun when you are in your disguise going from the hot springs and back. If any one gives you trouble I'm sure Hunny and Mori can fend them off for you. Then whenever we're surving customers we'll have Mori ask one of the girls to call you back out, have you change in the other room and distract ne one in the halls so you can sneak out as Haruhi once again. When you are ready to come out of one room and go to the other knock on the door 4 times from the indise and then we'll proceed to cause a ruckas which will allow you to sneak out!"

Tamaki colapsed the pointer and threw the white board off screen and asked "So...any questions?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Hunny and Mori nodded Hunny then said "Don't worry it will be ok Haruhi" he said smiling at Haruhi. Hunny the jumped onto Mori's shoulders "We could take on anyone so can my bunny" she said holding him out.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Haruhi jumped up from her fake sleeping position to hear. "This plan is crazy, but it just might work. Bust still....."

"But Senpai, what if the other people realize that I look more like me than Mori-senpai? I think they would notice my eyes, or something else. And won't they figure that something's up when people start to realize that me and "Rukia Morinozuka" are never around at the same time?" Haruhi was almost shouting at this point. Everyone except Mori and Kyoya was staring at her in slight shock.

Haruhi took a deep breath and sat back down. "Besides, people will be supisious. Not to mention Renge, Kasanoda-kun as well."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Tamaki shook his head, expecting a reaction like this, and then calmly continued, "have you looked at Mori and Hunny at the same time closely? they're cousins and they don't look anything a like. You'll have Hunny's big eyes and skin tone while you'll have Mori's hair. Also do you know how big this place is and how big the student population is? It's common place that students don't know other students because they never run into each other. The only place where all of the students will be for sure is the hot springs and we wouldn't have to worry about people noticing the two of you are never around at once because Haruhi's a guy and Rukia ia a girl. The delema of people noticing that occurance is why Mori and Hunny will be with you at all times." Tamaki pushed his hair back and then added, "Besides Renge and Kasanoda has been good about keeping the secret of you being a girl I'm sure they would keep this secret as well. Also, they might not even recognize you in the wig."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Haruhi stared at Tamaki in amazment. "I can't beleive it. Senpai has this all figured out. I mean, I would love to go in the hot springs, but I don't really care if I do or not. But him, he really doesn't want me to miss out."

Haruhi smiled at Tamaki. "Alright Senpai, you're right. Renge and Kasanoda-kun have been respecting my "secret". This won't give them any reason to reveal it either." Haruhi stood up again and walked over to Tamaki. She looked up at him and said, "I'll go along with it," she stopped and looked at all the other hosts, "just to make you guys happy."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:08 am

Hunny cheered from the top of Mori's shoulder "YEa Haru- chan" he said in excitement. "You will love it haru-chan" he fell silent for a moment "Can my bunny come with me into the hot springs Tamiki"
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Kyouya12

Kyoya smirked. Haruhi was going along with it. There was no need to worry about her secret now. But Haruhi would be a girl for some period of time while in the room. He could snap some shots and use those for a future game that Tamaki and the twins had. And he could take some of all of the club to put in the next magazine of the club's.

And he could make an agreement with the hot springs staff to borrow one of the empty rooms to set up some club activites. Many of the girl staff members would come, too. Then he could make a dance, similar to the one they had a Christmas.

Kyoya started making a schedule. The list of events should be handed out immedately.

And because Kyoya had connections, all of his request would be met.

He decided to break this news to the rest of the club later on. Let them have--some--of their fun. The events wouldn't start untill tomorrow, anyway. And he knew the club wouldn't deny his 'request'. As long as everyone, espically Haruhi, got their time in the springs, they wouldn't care. They probably thought it was coming and were already prepared for the question to pop up.

This trip just got MUCH better for Kyoya--again.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuukurochan Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Outside of the hot springs, a white stretch limo stopped in a hasty manner. Screaming ensued from inside, and one of the doors quickly opened, a chauffer stepping out and opening the back door. A girl emerged, red in the face from screaming the entire way here. In a split second, she had pulled a compact from the pocket of her jeans, already checked her makeup, and done touch ups by the time the man closed the door behind her. She smirked and waved a hand in a nonchalant manner.

"I'll expect a MUCH better ride back," she sneered and the man glowered, stepping back into the limo before her bags were thrown on the sidewalk, then the limo zoomed away, quite suddenly. She fanned herself with a paper fan that she produced from nowhere, when a hotel staffer ran up to her, tripping over his own feet to quickly....accomidate her.

"M-m-Miss Irusaki-"

"Bags. Now," she commanded and pointed at the seven bags that sat next to the curb, all filled to the brim with clothes. "If I find anything missing, or a scuff on my bags, I'm suing you for....something," she sighed and continued to fan herself, before pocketing the fan in the back pocket of her jeans.

So that was where it came from...

Isoyara rubbed at her face, looking around her. "Where are these hot springs? Nevermind-" she cut off the worker who was trying his best to juggle all of the bags at once, whose mouth hung open dumbly when he tried to answer her, "I'll find it."

In all actuality, that was not what she was looking for, at all. She really wanted to find her twins. Her precious, precious twins. She hated having to use the Host Club system to see them, in fact, she was angry at any other girl that would dare to schedule a meeting with them during HER time. Every Monday from 2-3, Tuesday from 4-5, Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30 after her concert piano lessons, Thursdays 3-4, and Fridays 4-5. Those were HER times, and her times only.

"Take me to my room, I need to change into my new designer swimsuit-" she sighed again, taking the fan back out to fan herself, oh so daintly. The worker managed to juggle all the bags in his hands, but as soon as he came near the entrance, they all tumbled to the ground; she began to scream and shout and stomp her feet in a manner similar to that of an enraged ferocious tiger....ess. She hated trips to places with incompetent workers, she would rather rely on 6-star hotel service, that was only provided by her own home. But no matter. She only came on this stupid trip so she could see the twins.

For free.
Kyuukurochan
Kyuukurochan
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 63
Quote : Wooooo. .o. I am here, with life-saving Prayer Breakfast Waffles on Akuroku Day. :3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.queenserena12345.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Renge10

Renge Houshakuji had big news. Amazing new. In fact, this news was so incredible that she should go and barge in on the host club to tell them right away. She decided to do just that.

She found the host club's room with no difficulty. She stood in front of the doors for a moment and than...BANG!!!...she slammed the doors open and looked up at the host with a very serious face. They all seemed surprised at her entrance, but paid them no mind.

"Everyone!!! I have big news!"

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Haruhi slouched her shoulders and turned her head around to face the door. She looked at Renge and the broken, unhinged door that was laying under her feet. "It's nice to hear that you have "big news", Renge. But you can't just break a hotel room's door down!"

Haruhi was fuming at this point, but didn't really know why completely.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Kyouya13

'This news better be worth it's while', Kyoya thought. He had dropped his cell phone and almost his laptop by the rude interuption from Renge. He would make sure she paid for that door.

On second thought, it's best not to be 'rude' to the daughter of his family's buisness partners. Maybe he would make Tamaki pay for it...
His thought were than all cut off by Renge, who was now about to say her big news.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs Renge11

"The news is..." she paused for a dramatic effect. "...that there's a cosplay competition tomorrow, here! And I entered it." She squealed like a fangirl, figuring that she was one. She pictured the competition in her head: All of her favorite characters right there, and the judging, and the prize in her hands.

"Isn't this great?! You should all enter too! You could enter as..." She was cut off by a very annoyed host club member.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Tamaki interrupted Renge and said "We cosplay enough that we don't need another reason to do so. besides we came here for relaxation and..." Tamaki slunked to Haruhiu's said, hugged her and continued, "so that my daughter could enjoy some time of luxury." Tamaki shoved Renge out of the door and said "thank you for giving us the notice but right now we're in a Host's only meeting right now so if you'd please leave it would be deeply appreciated."

Once she was out the door he slammed the door back up into hits place and thought to himself Let's see how could i fix this? tamaki was the wost capenter ever but he was probably the only one who would help to fix it so he started looking over sholders for somehting to put the door back on it's hinges while keeping the door proped in it's place

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content