Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 pm

((alright, i'll do it.))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Haruhi

Quickly, Haruhi helped Tamaki set the door in place with some screws they found where the door had fallen. But after that was all out of the way, it was time to work out their "plan".

"Alright, so how am I going to do this? I didn't bring any girl clothes to wear, nor did I bring a wig. But knowing you guys," Haruhi quickly glanced at Tamaki and the twins, "you most likely have something for me."

Haruhi wanted to get this over and done with as quickly as possible, so she wouldn't have to worry about going in the springs or not later on during the school trip.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki's eye twinkled heroicly as though he had expected her to ask and then said "I'm glad you asked." he peaked his head outside the door to make sure no one was around;which there wasn't except for Renge storming off around the corner. He grabbed Haruhi's hand and dragged her into the room across the hall at lightning speed. Tamaki flung her into a spinney chair and spun her to face the opposite wall when Tamaki pressed a button a remote control which he pulled out of his coat. A closet door openned on their left and out of the closet, wheeled out a 20-foot long, rotating, clothes rack with all sorts of high class girl clothing of all colors. ontop of the clothes rack were three black wigs that had the same texture of Mori-sempi's hair of different lengthes. One was shoulder long, another was mid back long and the last was lower back long; either way none of them were short like Huarhi's hair as to add more suspicion for people to make a connection.

He pressed another one of the buttons and the clothes started to rotate around their trak and Tamaki jumped inbetween her and the clothes rack, winked and said "i"m sure you'll find something that you'll like."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Haruhi's dark brown eyes widened. She couldn't believe what Tamaki has done. It...was unbelieveable. All the clothes were things that rich girls would wear, but they were something she would most likely wear at the same time, if she had the money that is.

Haruhi blinked repeatedly, but the image of the rotating clothes rack would vanish. It wasn't a dream, it was real, whether her eyes wanted to believe it or not. Her dad would go insane if he saw this....

The dazed girl stood up from her seat and walked over to the rack. The wigs really did have the same style of Mori's, but they looked like her old long hair in a way too. As for clothes, there were skirts, dresses, bathing suits, tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, jeans.... Everything that came to mind was there, even jewelery.

Haruhi turned to face Tamaki. By this time, all the hosts were in the room, watching Haruhi's every movement, examining her reaction. Normally she would care, but she was still a little dazed.

"Senpai....how did you do all of this? And even more so, why? I mean, I knew you were going to do something, but I didn't expect all this... "
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Tamaki smiled at Haruhi's reaction and then casually answered her questions "How? spare money i get from father, some hand-me-downs from mother, planning by Kyoya, selections made by the twins, Hunny-kun and myself, and some of this was put together by Mori himself." Tamaki closed his eyes and then said "and why?" he squeezed Haruhi in his arms and spun her around like when he first saw her smile and went on, "because i want my daughter to benefit from the more glorious side of life as much as possible." he stopped spinning her and began rubbing his check up against hers.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Haruhi was a little shocked. They did all of this for her, just so she could have a good time. She was pleased very much so by her fellow hosts, but getting slightly annoyed by Tamaki's cheek rubbing.

She pushed him away and looked at everyone. "Thanks everyone. I'll....try my best to enjoy myself." Haruhi smiled at them and turned back toward the clothes. "Tamaki-senpai, please show me some of your mother's hand-me-downs."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 am

Tamakai was shocked that she spacifically asked for his moms old clothing. he re plied with a "yeah" complimented by an agreeing head nod. He pushed a button on the remote to stop the carosel and then he controlled the spinning manually with two arrow buttons. as he looked through the clothing and starting to pick this out and laid them on the spinny chair he sat Haruhi in, he mummbled to himself, "I sorted everything by color, i didn't think she'd want my moms clothing specifically.

After about ten minutes of looking the chair was piled with 20 blouses, 12 of them were made of silk like materials in vibreant colors, 12 dresses, 7 were very expensive prom like dresses, 2 ballroom like dresses, while the others were more plain but made of very fine matrial, 3 pairs of designer jeans, 10 skirts of various styles, 1 pair of jean shorts, 3 gold braclets and 2 necklaces. Tamaki was panting now from doing this all very quickly and he mannaged to sy, "Thats all...i could...find...that...was my...mothers..."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:25 pm

The pleased Haruhi looked down at the many clothes. "There's so many.....Your mother sure liked dressing up, so it seems that is. Thanks, Senpai." She smiled up at Tamaki and then started going through all the clothes, putting the big dresses aside of course.

The Hosts, including Kyoya and Mori, gathered around the curious Haruhi, wondering what she would pick to wear. She looked up at them and sighed, "I'll be able to do this a lot quicker if you five weren't watching me." She looked at Hunny and said, "Senpai, could you go bring me my stuff, please? I have some undershirts I would like wear, please."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Mori-hunny

Mori nodded and Hunny did the same they thought they Haruhi might want privacy like Haruhi asked so they left.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Tamakai turned red at the thought of Haruhi changing and trying on his moms old clothing. He then remebered she asked for them all to get out so he cleared his throat and tried to compose himself so it didn't look like he was stuck in his inner mind theater. "Alright guys." Tamaki said as he started to shove the twins and kyoya out of the room, "Let's give the lady some time alone." Once all of the male host members were in the other room Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's bag, peered his head out of the door to see if anyone was around; still none. He waltzed across the hall opened the door dropped the bag by the door and with his head and right arm in the door he said to Haruhi, "Remeber, knock four times when you want to come back out k?" with that he left his daghter to feel like a woman and try on clothes for pure enjoyment.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Haruhi waited for a minute for Tamaki to come back and leave. She knew he would, no matter what. She nodded as he left, leaving her bag there. She smiled and said, "I know, four times. Thanks, Senpai!" With that said, she ran over to the door and locked it every way possible. She even shoved a chair infront of it.

She walked back over to the clothes and looked at them all very carefully. "Hmm.....I might as well dress rich while I'm acting like it, I guess." She sighed and went through the dresses.

After minutes of searching, Haruhi settled with a bisque colored, sleeveless dress. It tied around the neck and had a semi-frilly top. The underskirt was a sandy brown color. She picked out sandy colored flipflops with black straps and a palm tree pattern on the bottom.

After Haruhi put on her clothes, she walked over to the three wigs and settled with the mid-back long one. She put it on and walked over to the hair accessories section of the rack (there were drawers). Looking through all of them took what seemed like hours to Haruhi. At last, Haruhi picked out two black hair ties, and two medium sized, matching, blue flower, hair clips. Haruhi put her wig hair in high pig tails with the hair ties and clips. She then went to the bathroom and blowdried her hair a little, just to make her pig tails wavy.

Haruhi was about to go over and knock on the door the four times, but something caught her eye. Earings. She ran back over and looked at them. It didn't take too long this time. She grabbed green flower earrings and put them on.

After about 40 minutes of looking through clothes and accessories, she finally went over to the door, and knocked on it four times.

((note, i got the haruhi clothes idea from this picture!: http://gem2niki.deviantart.com/art/Ouran-Hikaru-x-Haruhi-Daisy-40358299))
((no, hikaru was not included as an accessory.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Tamakai was listening for the signal sitting outside on a bench by his room's door and then heard the four knocks. The signal! he thought to himself and he looked around to check if there were people around. Unfortunatly there were two high schools girls looking for their rooms and chatting. Tamaki ran back ionto the guy's room and said, "Host members!" he said worried like, "Red alert beta! two witnesses in the hallway." He wasn't sure if the guys remembered the code used for the plan but either way he wanted to say them to sound cool. either way he figured they'd get what he ment when he said two witnesses. he tried to get some of them out in the hallway becase he needed two for distracting and one to get her out of the room.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 HikaruandKaoru

"We're on it milord!" The twins replied, giving their leader a thumbs up. They immediatly walked over to the two girls and stood in front of them. They linked arms, creating a small barrier.

"Hello princesses!" Hikaru said smiling. "Are you enjoying your stay here at the springs?"

The two girls nodded eagerly, their faces awash with delight.

"Yes! We were very pleased when we heard that the school was going on a field trip. Especially to a hot spring!" Kaoru told them gleefully. He looked at Hikaru, forcing a blush to his face. "I can't wait until we get the oppertunity to relax and enjoy the springs with each other."

Hikaru, following along, gently held his brothers chin, looking him in the eye.

"Yes, Kaoru. We will have some time to ourselves soon."

They concealed their smirks as the girls squeeled, and hoped that the others would get Haruhi out soon. They wanted to see what she would look like in her new clothes. They continued to trick the girls with their 'brotherly love' act, thouroughly enjoying the reaction they were getting from them.

i apoligize for not posting in a while. I'll post again as soon as I get back home!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:56 pm

Well done boys Tamakai thought as he snuck across the hall and pressed his back up against Haruhi's door. He slid his hands behind his back and then, casually, turned the knob behind his back while wearing a calm face with closed eyes. He stepped forward a little to open the door just enough for Hauhi to slide out behind th door. Tamaki tried to hold his calm, non-suspicious looking face as he waited anxiously for her to come out; he wanted to see her and also he waqsn't sure how much longer the twins could distract the two maidens.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 pm

Haruhi backed away a little as Tamaki opened to door for her. Outside the room, she could hear the twins talking with some girls, meaning she had to hurry. Haurhi got up on her tiptoes and slid out of the room, into the other, quickly, and quietly. She wanted to laugh outloud after seeing the tempted look on Tamaki's face, but of course she couldn't. So she just giggled silently.

((ew......small post, but i didn't have much to say here))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 am

Tamakai felt Haruhi go through the door so then he casually stepped back and almost silently let the door click back into place. He finally relaxed and opened his eyes to look at Haruhi just to wear a new face of shock; she was down right beautiful. he turned chili pepper red almost immediatly but he tried to keep his reaction of joy in so he didn't turn the direction of the two madiens to the two of them. Speaking of which he thought and he went to the twins. He walked up to them casually as his face flushed back to normal color and said "Hikaru, Kaoru, there's not need to host to customers outside of club activities." he took one of the girl's hands, bowed and said, "forgive them and myself my fair maidens." He dragged the twins away only to see how cute Haruhi was again and he turned red again.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 am

Hunny then saw Haruhi when they came back to the room he jumped in the air "You look so cute" he smiled hugging his bunny then throwing it into the air.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Haruhi looked down and smiled at Hunny. "Thanks, Senpai. I think it's a little much, but I thought that I may as well dress all rich and such while I'm pretending to be."

She scratched the back of her head and looked at everyone else. They were all staring at her. Tamaki seemed to be reacting the most. It was only a matter of time before the twins reacted too.....

"So.....is it too much?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 HikaruandKaoru
"It's perfect!" The twins shouted, going over and each wrapping an arm around Haruhi's shoulders. "You're adorable Haruhi!" Hikaru placed a hand on Haruhi's head, grinning.

"Yeah, no one will even recognize you." Kaoru told her, giving her a thumbs up. The twins twirled Haruhi around against her will, before stepping away from her. They clasped hands, smiling at each other before turning and fafcing Tamaki.

"Great plan milord!" Kaoru told him.

"We're certain that this will work!"

once again, sorry for the short post, but I'm going to much more active in posting now that I'm back in Ohio! ^_^

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm

((cool your jets, god. i thought i'd have a change of pace today and acctually do some summer reading. you can always count on me to post quickly *thumbs up jesture*))

Tamakai was still in awe struck as to how beautiful Haruhi and did his best to compose himself. "No, no, no, no, no..." he said nervously, "It isn't too much at all." It's perfect beyond my wildest inner mind theaters! he thought to himself but it was written all over his face anyway. sitll trying to compose himself he said to the twins, "Thank you Kaoru, Hikaru but it wasn't all my doing as you should know. Good choice of clothes boys." Tamaiki recognized the dress she was wearing as his mothers but ever other little accessory and the wig she was wearing was picked out by the two of them.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Kyouya11

Kyoya recognized the dress. It was a hand-me-down from Tamaki's mother. The only reason he recognized it was because the day befor the trip, Tamaki came over with all of the woman's clothing he owned and decided to sit Kyoya down for show and tell. Out of politness, he only payed attention and said the clothing was suitable for the trip if he heard 'hand-me-down' or 'mother'. The rest of the the outfits were from the twins.

Kyoya couldn't deny it, Haruhi looked very good in the dress and unrecognizable if you weren't in the Host Club. But the most important thing was that none of the members would think of taking pictures, so the hidden cameras he placed in the room would take the pictures. And than he would use them in whatever games the Host Club had and, like always, make it interesting.

A little bit ago; while Haruhi was changing, Tamaki and the twins were arguing, and Hunny was eating cake with Mori sitting beside him, Kyoya had talked to the establishment manager, who said that he could have all of his request met. The schedule would be given to him soon and they would hang up posters advertising their services. He decided to tell the club after their first trip into the hot springs.

((Sorry i haven't posted in a while. I've been abnormally busy, and than nothing was happening and i couldn't think of anything for Kyoya...and than a lot of stuff happened (well, a bunch of post were made) and i had a bit of something i could post (this is it). I'm really sorry!))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:46 pm

As Mori, Hunny, Hikaru, and Kaoru were continuing to admire Haruhi Tamaki slipped away over to Kyoya. He slid over behind him as hif he didn't ever move his feet but just glided across the floor over to him. Tamaki leaned in to his head was next to Kyoya's but at least an inch away from touchiong; he wore a sorta disapproving and annoyed but yet not angry face. "Mother..." he said in almost a mummble so the others wouldn't hear him, "i know I've said this at least five times that this trip was for Haruhi. However, I assume you planned club activities anyways." Kyoya didn't give any signs as to him planning or anything, Tamaki just had a really good gut feeling. "Can you at least tell me what we might be doing so i have time to prepare myself and something for Haruhi as well?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Kyouya12

Tamaki knew him well. "You see, Father, if I told you anything it would ruin the surprise." Tamaki looked like he was about to say something, but stopped when someone knocked on the door. "Or maybe you'll find out the surprise right now."

Kyoya opened the door and grabbed a peice of paper from the worker standing there. "Thank you," Kyoya said and closed the door. He walked back to his chair to exmine the schedule the front desk had printed off for him.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 2 Host_c10

Kyoya smirked at his work. Though, some of it he swore he didn't type on the page before he printed it. Maybe the twins did something when he walked away. It didn't matter, though. All of the important things were there. Now, weather it all worked out or not was the question. Knowing the Host Club as he did, though, something was bound to go wrong.

((I'm reallyrealyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyhdsjakfgf...really sorry guys!!!!!!! A bunch of stuff with band camp is taking up time now and my parents are being BLAH! So i finally got it all done. I don't think it's the greatest schedule, but it was all i could think of. tell me it you like it and what i should change if you want. But if you want me to change anything, you should tell me now or it'll be too hard to change it))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Tamakai swiped the paaper from Kyoya and examined it. This print is tiny! Tamaki thought to himself I can barely ready it! but after taking 5 minutes to read it all over it wasn't anything that was too out of reach of achieving. "Very organized as usual Kyoya." Tamaki said to compliment him for a job well done, "This will work nicely for the week i suppose. However, maybe if we can clean up quick enough we can make it into the hot springs before 5:00?" Not much i have to do to prepare but I might want to get some cosplay clothes for the week and a suit for Haruhi for the dance... he thought as he read over the schedual for the week. Then he read the part about the dance and saw that they were planning on having "Rukia" make an apperance. I get to dance with my sweet Haruhi!!! he thought as he hugged the scedual, started to blush and dance in a circle.

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:18 pm

Haruhi looked up to see why Tamaki was making so much racket. Kyoya looked a little amused with what he was doing.

"Senpai, what are you doing?" Haruhi walked over to the two and took the piece of paper from Tamaki. It was a schedule. She looked over it carefully, then sweatdropped when she saw the fact that she would be going to one of the dances as "Rukia". Haruhi looked up at Tamaki. He had the face of an excited little kid.

Normally, Haruhi would've walked away, but she didn't. Sure, Tamaki said that this was her trip, but she might as well please her fellow hosts.

She smiled up at him and then walked over to Kyoya. She whispered quietly in his ear, "Senpai, did you know that Tamaki-senpai was going to get like this? I don't have a problem with pleasing any of you this weekend, but I still want to know."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Tamakai stopped being excited once Haruhi walked away from him with the scedual inher hands. He poked his index fingers together multiple times and looked down in shame. Awwwww he thought to himself I dragged Haruhi away from being admired by the other guys. His mood lightened again as he looked at Haruhi; she was so beautiful to him that the only three emotions that could ever penitrate him when he looked at her was happiness, embaressment, and a third one that he couldn't really point out but it felt good...

Tamaki then realized why they were their in the first place; to take dips in the hot springs. He went to his sleeping area (there weren't any doors in the place except to the bathrooms) took off his jacket, tie, shoes and socks, and took out a pair of elegant straw sandles and a bleach white towel with gold embroadering from one of his suit cases. He then put on his sandles and slung the towl around his neck and then walked passed. as he grabbed the door knob and said, "well everyone, I'm not sure about all of you but I'm going to enjoy the hot springs while I have the time." he opened the door and as he was half way out he waved to them all and said, "i hope to see the guys down there." he then winked at Haruhi and said, "and i hope you have an excellent time...Rukia..." he shut the door smoothly and then made his way down to the hot springs.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next