Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:43 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny slammed the door shut as he saw Tamaki walking down the hallway. He ran over to Mori and shouted, "Tama-chan's coming! Put all his stuff away! HURRY!"

Without realizing it, Hunny had taken the planner out of Mori's hands. He looked down at it, astonished. "Wow...Tama-chan's really...good." Hunny looked up at his cousin and said, "I've noticed him with the planner a few times, but I never thought anything of it..."

Hunny smiled at the drawing, and closed the planner shut. He handed it back to Mori and said, "Put this back where you found it, Takashi. We don't want Tama-chan to know that we were going through his stuff, and that especially probably."

Hunny walked over and began to close all of Tamaki's drawers, making sure everything was in place.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Haruhi

Haruhi wondered off to the bathroom, still a little fumed. It was one thing to ruin her dinner, but then get Tamaki all worked up too. Haruhi thought, Why is this bothering me so much... Seeing Tamaki-senpai angry with Kyoya-senpai. He didn't do anything to Tamaki-senpai...so why? Haruhi couldn't make out anything of it. This bothered her even more.

She stared at herself in the mirror, hoping to find some answer to all of her questions, but there was nothing.

Haruhi walked out of the bathroom and changed into her PJs from last night, leaving her necklace on. She turned out the lights in the room, and then got herself situated in her bed. Sighing, Haruhi stared up at the ceiling, once again, hoping for answers.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm

((*impacientness starts to set in* here i'm going to make a comprimise. Imma gonna post but I'll leave room for her to interject))
((fyi: sora, its a planner that he's drawing in, its not a sketch book. you know how some planners have blank pages in the back for notes? he's drawing on one of those pages))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Mori_2

Mori started to panic when Hunny ran in with a red alert. As soon as he had the planner back in hand, he put the pencil back in the page the drawing was on, stuck the planner back in the drawer and slammed it shut. "Guys." Mori yelled at the twins "Stop looking!"

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Tamaki_5

Tamaki came up to his room, still questioning if it actually was Hunny looking out of the door. He looked behind him at Haruhi's door and sighed, depressed that he really couldn't do much for her tonight. He walked into the room and saw Kyoya sitting at the coffee table, working on his laptop. Tamaki sighed irrtatingly and decided to simply not saw anything to him. Tamaki considered taking back the gift basket he left Kyoya this morning, but thought that would be just a little too childish.

He walked over to his quadrent of the room, wanting to go to bed and saw Mori, Hunny, and the twins all in his quadrent. Tamaki stared at them coldly, almost like how kyoya would if he caught them doing something. "Eto..." he started in an irritated and confused tone, "What are you all doing here?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Ouranhitachiintwins1

The twins turned around abrubtly when they heard Tamaki's voice. "Oh! You're here!" Hikaru blurted. Kaoru nodded, stepping forward slightly. "We just wanted to make sure you were alright, milord. You left dinner in such a hurry..." The twins fixed on expressions of worry, hoping that the others would catch on. "We couldn't find Haruhi, so we decided to come check on you first."

I'm sorry, alright? I was busy over the weekend.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 am

((gomen hanyou! i try not to be pushy....*gives a karou apology face* ..it just...happens... *hoping twins reference will work*))
((*cracks fingers* hey sora its that time...))
((gomen its long. but i wanted to do this so badly))

Mori took this opportunity to get out of Tamakis way. "Well now that we know you're alright, we'll let you be." Mori said as he shoved Hunny and the twins out of Tamki's quadrant with nothing in hand. I guess he was just bluffing Mori thought after they went to go join Kyoya although...that drawing does put a plus towards this game... I wounder when he started on that.

Tamaki eyed the group curiously as they left his quadrant. He went and checked to make sure everything was in order, including his drawing and the presents under the bed; everything was where he'd left it.

Now completely baffled, Tamaki grabbed his satin pajamas and went into the bathe room to get ready for bed. As Tamaki combed the water out of his hair after his shower, he stared at himself in the mirror and thought, Why is this bothering me so much? I know Haruhi is a friend but...Tamaki looked down at the counter and stared at his half-heart pendant then thought ...maybe...she's not... Tamaki held his head as he growled in frustration. "why is my mind doing this to me?" he mumbled to himself as he finished up, threw on his satin top, and carefully placed the necklace around his neck and stuffed into his shirt. not long after, Tamaki was in his bed and asleep; the day was that exhausting for him...

Later that Night...

The host club was holding a special event on Kyoya's authentic pirate ship. The club was present in their new cosplay dancing on the top deck of the ship. Tamaki was standing off to the side watching the event when all of a sudden, Haruhi approached him, dressed in her matching scarlet pirate costume. "D-do y-you want to..." she started bashfully.

"I would love to dance." Tamaki answered her. The two of them joined in on one of the waltzes. They were dancing the night away and having a merry time. As one of the songs was ending, the two of them stopped and their faces drew in close. However, at that moment, a violent storm hit violently and a bolt of lightning cracked the haul in half, separating Tamaki and Haruhi from each other...

"Gah?!?" he exclaimed quietly as he jolted awake; he was having a nightmare. Tamaki was panting after he jolted up and he looked around his room curiously in an attempt to find what woke him up. He looked out the window behind him and saw the rain pounding hard on his window and a flash of lighting in the background. "Calm down Tamaki," he said to himself groggily, "It's just a thunderstorm."

Tamaki was about to fall back asleep when he just realized what he said. "Thunderstorm?!?" he said again in a worried tone. Oh no he thought to himself almost panicking, Haruhi must be terrified out of her mind. Tamaki looked around his room and then clambered out of bed. he went to check on his fellow hosts to see how they were sleeping; they were all out like a light. Slightly paranoid, Tamaki tip toed back to his room, grabbed his wallet and card key and then made it for the door quietly as possible.

Tamaki opened the door carefully as possible, trying not to make any sound. He peered his head out into the hallway to see if he'd find any midnight walkers; none. Tamaki slipped out of the room and shut the door almost as quietly as he opened it. he walked across the hall way and stared at Haruhi's door. Tamaki stood there for a few moments, trying to muster up the courage to do the unthinkable. About a minute later, Tamaki raised his hand and knocked ever so quietly on Haruhi's door. "Haruhi?" he called out in almost a whisper, he didn't want to wake any one up if they were sleeping; he got no answer. "Haruhi?" he said again in a slightly louder voice, still trying to not wake anyone up; still he got no reply.

Tamaki turned away from the door and started pacing in circles in front of it. Oh man, he thought to himself, I'm not sure if she's alright in there but I don't want to wake her up if she is in fact sleeping. Tamaki stopped, sighed and then reached into his wallet and pulled out a plastic card with a sticky note on it that read "for emergencies only!" It was the card key for Haruhi's room that they used to place her clothing rack into the room; Tamaki kept it just in case an emergency would happen that the hosts would need to get into her room. Tamaki gulped as he looked at the card, hardened his resolve and said to himself, "this is an emergency."

Tamaki took the sticky note off of the card and swiped it in Haruhi's door. I'll just peak in, he assured himself, if she's asleep I'll be out as quietly as I came in. he opened the door very slowly, not only so that it wouldn't make a sound but because he was so paranoid of what might happen. Tamaki peaked his head in, not sure where Haruhi was and said in soft tone just above a whisper, "Haruhi? are you alright?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:13 pm

((..................gah~! *takes a deep breath* Alright, it is in fact time to post for this marvolous idea of yours, Twilight. ^_^ Really......it is, and i'm going fangirl crazy~!))

Haruhi eyes opened wide at the sound of thunder. She jolted up out of bed and ran to the window. Rain pounded against the window, and the lightning could be seen clearly. A thunderstorm... Just my luck...

Less than a minute later, another crack of thunder filtered the room. Haruhi felt the shivering of chills in the back of her neck at the sound. "Gah!" Haruhi ran to her bed and hid herself under her covers.

Haruhi huddled herself into a ball and wrapped her arms around her legs. She rested her face in her knees, and shuttered everytime thunder was heard and when the room seemed to turn blue for a split second.

"Haruhi? are you alright?"

Haruhi quickly peaked out from under the covers and looked over by the door. Barely, she could see Tamaki and his bright blonde hair peaking inside through the door.

"Senpai, what are you do--" Another crack of thunder went off, and the room turned a bright blue color again, "--eek!" Haruhi once again hid herself in her covers and shivered to no end.

Without peaking out of the covers, Haruhi asked, "Wha--what are you do--doing here, Senpai? You--you can just go back to sle--sleep. I--I'll be fi--" Thunder once again roared through the room.

Haruhi didn't bother to finish her sentence. She was too shaken up to even speak, let alone move.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki let out a sigh that mimicked almost a whimper of a puppy; Tamaki hated seeing Haruhi shaken up like this. Tamaki stepped inside the room and quietly closed the door. "The thunder woke me up as well..." Tamaki said as he turned to face Haruhi, "a-and..." Tamaki stuttered trying desperately to grab the right words to say and the courage to approach Haruhi in her own room. "I-I thought you'd be afraid..." he said as he slowly started walking towards Haruhi's bed. His heart was racing as he approached her.He felt so awkward and out of place in Haruhi's room but he knew deep down that he wanted to help her.

Tamaki finally came up to her bed as another boom of thunder resonated outside and Haruhi hid under the covers. Tamaki couldn't bare the sight of Haruhi so defenseless like this. He sat down on the edge of her bed, stared at the lump in the covers that was Haruhi. "I--I," He stuttered out, "wanted t-to...stay with you...to keep you company...to remind you that you don't have to face this alone..." Even though Tamaki wanted to comfort her, he didn't want to send the wrong message by crawling under the covers to find her. He hoped that either she would come to him, or that just him being there would help calm her down. Either way, Tamaki fought to stay awake; it was around midnight any way you looked at it.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:02 am

Haruhi felt Tamaki's presence as he sat down on the edge of the bed next to her. What was he going to do? Carefully, Haruhi listened to what Tamaki had to say.

"I--I wanted t-to...stay with you...to keep you company...to remind you that you don't have to face this alone..."

Haruhi gasped once again when thunder struck, but it wasn't because of the thunder...
She slowly peaked out from underneith her sheets and covers and looked at Tamaki. His expression seemed so concerned...and worried. In a way, this slightly shocked Haruhi. But she felt safe, knowing that Tamaki was there.

Trying to hide away her fears, Haruhi attempted to smile at Tamaki. She gently closed her eyes and said, "Thank you, Tamaki-senpai."

Without realizing it in the least, Haruhi reached out her hand in Tamaki's direction, in search of something. Why...why do I feel the need reach out for him? Maybe I just really...want him to stay.

Haruhi grinned slightly larger, for she found what she was looking for: Tamaki's hand.

Another boom of thunder struck; Haruhi gripped his hand tighter. She felt safe, and at slight ease, knowing that he was there.

((this post was hard for me. i didn't want to make Haruhi come too out of character, but i kept remembering how she reacted in the anime (episode 8 i believe), and i kinda wanted her to reach out like she did there, and a little more if possible. ....did i succeed?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:19 am

((i think you did fine...i would think that she would have been a little more comfortable letting her feelings out towards tamaki in this kind of situation since it happened before. but ur's was good ^_^))

Tamaki smiled for Haruhi once he saw her face appear from under the covers; he wanted to make sure that she was comofrtable. It was then that Tamaki's heart started to race faster as her hand inched towards him. Tamaki slid his hand closer to hers as well. He felt a little more at ease when she took his hand; he at least knew that he was welcome in her room. However, Tamaki still felt worried about her while she was so far from him. Tamaki reached out with his other hand towards Haruhi and said to her, "Don't be afraid. I'm here to protect you."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm

((i like the same dream sequence, so i think i'm going to continue that if you don't mind...))

((i started this hours apon hours ago............but i had to get off, and i barely had time to save the first half somewhere........))

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to protect you."

Haruhi nodded slowly and whispered quietly, "I know. Thanks again, Senpai." She again gripped Tamaki's hand tighter and fell into a deep sleep...

Haruhi fell back as the once beautiful room turned dark. The sound of thunder boomed, and sight of lightning filled the room from time to time. Haruhi stood back on her feet, and ran off of the authentic pirate ship. She ran around the room, hoping to find someone, for she did not want to be alone during such a storm.

Haruhi's eyes glistened once she caught sight of the exit, and who was there, waiting for her: Tamaki. Haruhi ran to him until she was in reaching distance, then jumped into his open arms.

She looked up at Tamaki, and stared deep into his eyes. The room became brighter and the booming of thunder stopped. Haruhi and Tamaki's faces drew closer together as they faded away into the white abyss...

The Next Day...
((or well, much later that morning...))

Haruhi slowly opened her eyes, only to awake to Tamaki's face and the bright sunlight coming through the window behind him. Tamaki seemed to have fallen asleep there, sitting at the edge of the bed with his head resting on it. She sighed calmly and then blushed slightly when she noticed that they were still holding hands.

Haruhi glanced over to the clock on the nightstand; it was a little after 8 o'clock. None of the other guys were up, hopefully that is.

Gently, Haruhi slowly began to let go of Tamaki's hand, but stopped. She wanted to see what his reaction was, or if he would still even notice. So instead, she said, "Tamaki-senpai, you should probably get up now." After about thirty seconds, there was still no physical sign that showed that Tamaki was getting up. So she just continuously said, "Senpai" until he opened his eyes and/or said something.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 am

((not at all...i'll keep it up too.))

Tamaki smiled at Haruhi's sleeping body once she finally laided down to go to sleep. As much as his concious was screaming go back to the room, Tamaki decided to stay with her to make sure she was okay. Tamaki slipped off the bed and then used her matress as a pillow and drifted as well to sleep.

Tamaki was on the deck of the ship running around looking for Haruhi. "Huarhi!" he shouted as the rain was starting to lighten up, even though the lightning continued. Tamaki ran into the Haul of the ship and ran down a hallway towards the main room below deck. He saw Haruhi within the room and so he just leaned up against the wall of the hallway and waited for her. She ran to him and he caught her in his arms. Tamaki looked down at Haruhi and stared deep into her eyes. "Senpai." she said bashfully yet romantically as Haruhi and Tamaki's faces drew closer together. The word echoed in Tamaki's ear as they fadded into a white abyss...

Tamaki woke up to the repeated word of "Senpai" and looked around his surroundings:it was morning in Haruhi's room. He looked at Haruhi who was now hovering over Tamaki from her bed and said, "Ohayo Haruhi." It was then that the depth of his surroundings just sank in. Oh shit he thought, I hope none of the guys are up. Tamaki tstruggled to stand up but then noticed he was still holding hands with Haruhi. Tamaki blushed a little and then squeezed her hand gently and said, "I hope i was of some help...but we'll talk about that when I'm not possibly in trouble." He released her hand and made for the door drowsily and then left Haruhi to do whatever she wanted.

Tamaki slipped into his own room as quietly as he slipped out the night before and tip toed back to his own bed. He first checked to see how the guys were sleeping; they were still all asleep. Relieved, Tamaki went to his own quadrant and was about ready to plop down on his own bed whne he saw his presents for Haruhi under his bed. Tamaki thought for a moment and then decided, I'll go give those to her now before the guys wake up. Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's two presents, made sure his little note was in place and then slipped the fake white rose under the ribbon and tip-toed for the door again.

Tamaki slucked arcoss the hall to Haruhi's room, set her gifts infront of her closed door, knocked three times and then quickly, quietly and stealthily made it back to his own room. He tip-toed back to his bed and then plopped down and swiftly fell back asleep; he wasn't used to being up that late and then getting up that early

((reminder the tux is the one on top and the dress is on bottom))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Hikaru's eyes blinked open sleepily. Why he was awake so ealry, he didn't know. He sat up slowly, to find Kaoru doing the same. They looked at each other for a moment, before falling back down onto the bed.

"Well now that we're up, we might as well get dressed." Kaoru mumbled. Hikaru snorted.

"And risk waking up Kyoya?"

"... Good point."

Regardless of this fact they both sat up again, yawning quietly. They wouldn't be able to fall back asleep now anyways. Both of them shuffled out of bed, opening their wardrobe doors slowly and searching for their matching outfits for the day.

"What are we doing today?" Hikaru whispered, grabbing out a pair of shorts.

"I dunno. Hosting I'm sure." Kaoru answered.

Once they had picked out something suitable they hurried into the bathroom, making as little noise as possible. Kyoya would never forgive them for waking him up a second time.

boring post.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:58 am

Rubbing her eye, Haruhi sat up straight and watched as Tamaki left the room. She covered her mouth as she yawned and then said, "Yeah, you were a big help, Senpai. Thanks again, and I'll see you in a bit." Haruhi smiled during that last part of the sentence.

Yawning again, Haruhi lazily got up and walked into the bathroom. Of course, her hair was a complete mess, but that was no real surprise. While she continued to look at herself in the mirror, she spoke aloud, "That dream sure was strange..." She pulled out her half of the yin-yan pendant and stared at it. "I wonder if that dream has anything to do with the fact that Tamaki-senpai was here..." Haruhi sighed and dropped her head and let it hang.

It was then that Haruhi heard three knocks at the door. Haruhi lifted her head, hid her pendant in her shirt again, and walked to the door. She looked through the peak hole, but there was no one. She shrugged and then opened the door, only to find two boxes neatly wrapped ontop of one another. Haruhi opened the door wide and looked down at the note on top. It said, "
Haruhi". She picked up the note, opened it up, and read what was written inside it:

Think of these as early birthday and late chirstmas gifts
i hope you like them
-sincerly
Tamaki

Haruhi lifted one eyebrow, and then sighed again. She set the note ontop of the boxes and then dragged them into her room, closing the door behind her. Haruhi sat down on her knees in front of the boxes, and began to open them up, and gasped. Inside the top box was an orchestra tux with a cummerbund and a bow tie. Inside of the bottom box was what really surprised her: it was an elegant, thin, dark blue dress, with light blue frills along the bottom and along the sleeves. Haruhi was speechless, but she knew she would have to thank Tamaki, and privately.

Haruhi quickly scrambled to get her school uniform and changed into it. She then ran into the bathroom and fixed her hair as fast as possible and stared at herself in the mirror. I can't believe Tamaki-senpai would go through the trouble to get me such elegant clothing like that, for me alone. But I wonder...was the dress for me, Haruhi Fujioka, or for Rukia Morinozuka?

Haruhi sighed again as she walked out of the bathroom and laid down on the bed. There was no way in hell Haruhi was going to knock on the host club's door again.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:22 am

((sora i think you mean privately not privacy))

Mori heard the rustling of the twins in the next quadrant and also he could have sworn he heard the door open and close a number of times. Mori Removed Hunny's hand from his shoulder ((hehe fan girl squeal moment))and used a pillow as a substitute and then propped himself up. He scratched his head and then quietly looked for his uniform and slipped it on. Mori shuffled his feet to the living room area, waved to the twins on his way out, sat down at the coffee table and picked up a kendo magazine left by the hotel to read while he waited for everyone to get up.

as hard as Tamaki tried to sleep, he was such a sensitive sleeper when it came to light and sound. The light pouring in from the window and the slight noises of the twins and Mori waking up just kept Tamaki awake. so about 40 minutes after he came back from Haruhi's room, Tamaki decided to wake up himself. he fell out of bed and scrabbled over to his stuff and quietly got dressed in his uniform and headed for the bathroom.

he splashed his face with water and then stared at himself in the mirror as he thought, I really hope Haruhi likes the dress I got for her. It'd be nice if she wore it for the dance but if not going to force her to when she also has 7 of my mom's dresses as well to choose from. Tamaki combed his hair and afterwards pulled his pendant out and stared at it for a moment and thought, Well, even if she doesn't wear it at the dance...it's her's to keep. I won't take it back like my mom's clothing.

Tamaki imerged from the bathroom and saw the twins and Mori sitting around the coffee table. "Ohayo, Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru." Tamaki yawned as he sat down himself, "so how did you guys sleep through the storm?"

[/color]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Low_bl10

Kyoya woke up of natural causes at some time in which he does not know. He sat up and looked towards his clock, but to his dismay, he was unable to read it and his glasses were nowhere to be seen, at least by him.

To the best of his ability, he found and changed into his uniform. Somehow, he made his way back to his bed and was unable to spot nor fell his glasses on the table. 'Perfect', he thought. He always put his glasses right there, and they weren't there. Of course, the first people he blamed were the twins.

Walking very slowly, so as to not run into anything, he made his way to the door and then to the living area. He found a chair and sat in it before he could have a chance to run into anything.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:54 pm

The twins blinked.

"Storm?"

They looked at each other.

"Hmm... well, I woke up in the middle of the night and I thought that I heard thunder or something but I fell right back asleep afterwards." Kaoru said, shrugging.

"Wait, there was a storm last night!" Hikaru said, sitting up straighter. "Was Haruhi alright?".
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:09 pm

Hunny squinted his eyes opened and sat up. He looked around the room and yawned. As he rubbed his eyes, Hunny said to himself, "I guess I'm the last one to wake up..." Hunny yawned again as he lazily got out of bed. He grabbed his school uniform and quickly changed into it. On his way out of the room, Hunny grabbed a comb and began to run it through his hair.

"Wait, there was a storm last night! Was Haruhi alright?!"

Hunny stopped combing his hair as he walked up behind Hikaruhi & Kaoru. He lazily rubbed his eye again and said, "Should we go check on Haru-chan, or did someone already take care of that...?" Right away, Hunny looked at Tamaki.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:05 pm

"Storm?" Mori asked peculiarly as he lowered his magazine, "I didn't even hear anything last night." Did the storm wake him up last night... he thought to himself...better yet did it wake up Haruhi?

As waited for a reply from everyone, Tamaki saw Kyoya walk hin and he sighed slightly irritated; he was still a little peeved off by what he did last night. He noticed his glasses were missing and Tamaki saw them on the coffee table. "Your glasses are on the table Kyoya." Tamaki said as he pointed to them next to the cosplays. It was then that the others started pinning him questions about Haruhi.

"Wait, there was a storm last night! Was Haruhi alright?!"

"Should we go check on Haru-chan, or did someone already take care of that...?"

Tamaki was frozen solid in fear and worry. Oh god he thought terrified, If they find out i snuck over to Haruhi's room last night and slept in the same room as her, it'll be the end for me! "N-n-n-n-no one's checked yet." Tamaki sputtered out nervously as his words started to come out faster, "i mean we all just got up. i'm sure she's fine now that it's over but i'll go check on her right now anyways! BYE!" Tamaki jolted for the door and ran out, slamming the door as he did.

Tamaki pressed his back up against the door and slid down to the ground. He rubbed his head and said, "Man, i guess it was a bad idea to bring up the storm."

[/color]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Low_bl11

As elegantly as possible, Kyoya searched the table for his glasses. He put them on and was pleased that he could now see the others in the room.

"I mean we all just got up. i'm sure she's fine now that it's over but i'll go check on her right now anyways! BYE!" He heard Tamaki say as he ran out of the room. This made it obvious that Tamaki had, in fact, checked on Haruhi last night.

Kyoya smirked. His plan was going perfectly. Unlike the rest of the club, he regularly checked the news and weather, so he knew there would be a storm. And there were many signs the previous night that signaled the arrival of the storm. The next part of Kyoya's plan would take them all the way to the dance, which meant that the rest of the club could interfere leading to a Kyoya loss. This meant that Kyoya would now have to watch over the rest of the club's movements to try and prevent that interference.

The possibility that the twins or the cousins could win was defiantly still in the open. He would have to fix that.

((gosh, my little mistake caused me so much trouble... *sigh*))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Mori raised a peculiar eyebrow towards the door after Tamaki had just flipped out about going to check on Haruhi. "Is it just me" Mori said to the group without looking at them, "or does it seem Tamaki is trying to cover up something..." Mori to look at the group to see his cousin and the twins just as baffled as he was. Kyoya, on the other hand was smirking to himself. "This part of your plan, Kyoya?" mori asked plainly, wondering why he was smirking like that.

Tamaki stood up from the floor and said, "Well, I might as well talk to her while I'm out here...possibly go to breakfast with her if she's ready." Tamaki walked across the hall and knocked on Haruhi's door and waited for her to answer with hints of happiness and anxiousness.

[/color][/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Hunny jumped at the sound of the door slamming behind Tamaki. He sighed as he walked over to Mori. He rested his chin on Mori's shoulder and whispered to him, "I think Tama-chan just flat-out lied to us."

Once he heard Mori's question, Hunny aimed his attention to Kyoya.

Haruhi gasped when she heard knocking at her door. She jumped off the bed and scrambled to hide the two boxes under the bed. Panting, Haruhi then ran to the door and opened it wide. To her semi-surprise, it was Tamaki.

"Oh, Senpai. Er...come on in..."

Haruhi led Tamaki inside and closed the door behind them. She plopped herself down in a love seat and then looked up at Tamaki. "I--I wanted to thank you for the clothes. They're--they're really nice, and thoughtful..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 12 Kyouya18

Kyoya, who was oddly more awake then normal, made a more obvious smirk. "What makes you think that?" He asked, making known that the answer to Mori's question was yes.

"We should go to breakfast now. I'm sure Haruhi and Tamaki will join us shortly, " he said as he walked to the door. Kyoya was going to ear breakfast WHETHER the club joined him or not.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:11 pm

Tamaki was slightly surprised that she let him in to talk. "Uh, Okay." Tamaki said to Haruhi. I though she would want to talk out in the hall, Tamaki thought as she shut the door behind them, I guess after last night it's okay. As Haruhi sat down, Tamaki remained standing, still feeling like he shouldn't be in her room.

"I--I wanted to thank you for the clothes. They're--they're really nice, and thoughtful..."

"You're welcome, Haruhi." Tamaki said to Haruhi, glad that she liked the dress and tux, "You still needed a tux for the dance so I took it upon myself to make sure you had one."

Tamaki's legs were getting tired standing and he hesitantly sat down next to Haruhi on the love seat; he sat on the edge of the chair and leaned forward so it didn't seem like he was over imposing. "I was hoping you might wear the dress to the dance..." Tamaki said in a weak voice, "I thought I'd give you something...that's more fitted to you..." Tamaki looked at Haruhi and leaned away a little as she stared at him. "You don't have to wear it. But..." Tamaki looked away again and said, "It's yours to keep...along with the tux."

Mori just shook his head at Kyoya and followed him out of the room as he led his cousin behind him. The exited the room and Mori expected to see Tamaki and Haruhi on the bench outside of their door; surprisingly, they weren't. Did they already leave for breakfast? he thought to himself and then he glanced at Haruhi's door and then thought, or did she maybe invite him into her room... either way, Mori would have rather not be caught standing by the door listening on them

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:44 pm

Haruhi listened to Tamaki very carefully. His last few words really caught her attention, though. She leaned forward and stared at him. "Tamaki-senpai, I was wondering about the dress... When you say "wear it during the dance", do you mean Haruhi Fujioka," Haruhi paused and looked deep within Tamaki's eyes, "or Rukia Morinozuka?"

Haruhi sighed as she folded her hand in front of her. She looked down at the ground and said, "I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that question, but still...it would be nice if I could go and be the real Haruhi, that isn't pretending to be a guy."

Hunny followed his cousin out of the room and looked around the hall for either Tamaki, Haruhi, or both. Neither of them were anywhere to be seen, though. Hunny sighed and said, "Do you think that Tama and Haru-chan will be down at the breakfast bar when we get there?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Tamaki was speechless after Haruhi's very sensitive question. Tamaki knew exactly who it was for: Haruhi of course. but he sat there stunned for a few moments trying to gather his thoughts. When he was sure he had it right, he gingerly lifted her chin up like he was hosting but looked in her eyes like he was just talking with Haruhi and said, "Its for you Haruhi, and no one else." When he sure she would keep looking at him he took his hand back and continued, "Rukia Morinozuka is just a name to keep you safe and so you can have fun...."

It was then that Tamaki looked down and he continued, "I keep --I mean, we keep your gender a secret because... we don't want to loose you. If people knew you were a girl, you wouldn't be allowed to remain a Host.... and I'd--we'd hardly see you..." Tamaki was feeling horrible at the moment, such a question was like a stab through the heart; it made him feel like he was hording her for himself.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 pm

((i feel bad now............ Crying or Very sad ))

As Haruhi stared deep into Tamaki's eyes, she could tell that she had hurt him, badly. She listened to his words carefully, and then even more so when he let go of her and looked down.

I--I didn't mean to hurt him... Oh, I should've known better than to ask him such a thing..., Haruhi thought to herself. It was obvious that Tamaki was speaking for himself, and not the entire club (even though they probably would be thinking the same thing, or close to it).

Haruhi scooted closer next to Tamaki and rested her hand on his shoulder. She looked at his tormented face and said quietly, "Senpai...I--I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you like this. It's just, well, if I were to wear the dress to the dance--which I will--I would be wearing it as Rukia. And well, it would be nice to wear it as Haruhi..."

Haruhi took her hand off of Tamaki's shoulder, leaned forward, and then looked back down at the ground. "Tamaki-senpai, I've learned to love this host club, and I'm willing to do anything to stay in it, and continue to see you...and everyone else. So believe me, I understand why you...and everyone else hide my gender. And honestly, I'm all for it at this point. Its just times like this I wish I didn't have to be a guy to be the host club."

Haruhi looked aimlessly at the clock in the room and sighed; It was almost 10 o'clock now. Haruhi stood up and then leaned down in front of Tamaki. She stared at him and said, "I'm very sorry for upsetting you, I--I truly didn't mean to. So...I say that we just go down to the breakfast bar and try to forget about this conversation..."

She stood up straight and held out her hand in front of Tamaki. "So, what do you say, Tamaki-senpai?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next