Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 pm

((oh don't worry sora...*comfort hug* one of my good qualities is i tend to know how to turn a bad situation around))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki blushed as he felt Haruhi come in close and place a hand on his shoulder. As Tamaki was this close to her and was listening intently to Haruhi's words, he started to relax more but he still felt bad about the whole situation of forcing Haruhi to dress up when she didn't want to.

when she finally stood up and hovered over his slouched form, he said to her, "You don't have to apologize Haruhi. You didn't do anything; I did." he looked up at Haruhi and saw her out reached hand towards him. He pleased him that she would care about him in a time like this when half of the time she usually didn't. Tamaki took Haruhi's hand and used her as a support to stand up. Because he did this thought, he brought Haruhi in close to him by accident. Usually, Tamaki would be blushing ferociously and feeling very nervouse but he felt very calm p this close to her now; he was still blushing a little.

Tamaki pulled out his pendant from his shirt and held it out for Haruhi to see and said in a sincere voice " I promise you that you'll be able to go to the dance as you and no one else."

((see? now its kawaii =3))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 pm

((damn you for making me go fangirl crazy! XD))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Haruhi

"You don't have to apologize Haruhi. You didn't do anything; I did."

Haruhi was shocked to hear Tamaki say this. She wanted to shout against it, but decided against it. She didn't want to risk the chances of upsetting him again. She dind't like seeing Tamaki upset like that...especially because of something she said.

Haruhi watched as Tamaki pulled out his half of the pendant and showed it to her. She listened to every word carefully. She was full of relief, but worry at the same time. But now didn't seem like a good time to worry. So instead, she followed Tamaki's movements and pulled out her half of the pendant as well. She connected the two halves together and and smiled as looked back up at Tamaki, saying, "We'll see."

Haruhi then slowly hid the pendant back inside her shirt and turned for the door. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Well c'mon. We don't want everyone knowing that we were both in here, do we? They'll probably pound us down with questions..."

((.....it amused me beyond belief how ironic it was to find that sailor had a necklace similar to our two pendants. XD everytime we include the pendants in our posts, her necklace comes to mind. XD))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Tamaki nodded in his head in agreement and he put his pendant back in his shirt and followed Haruhi out of the room. They took their time to walk down to breakfast, not only because they were tired but were still trying to brighten themselves up. Tamaki kept eying Haruhi to see how she was fairing; she looked fine but Tamaki wasn't sure how she felt inside. Tamaki, although felt bad about making Haruhi dress up, was getting a weird feeling building up in him. He felt warm although wasn't blushing, his heart fluttered and just all around happy. he couldn't pin what it was but he liked it.

They finally reached the breakfast bar and saw the rest of the club sitting down at a tbale with two empty chairs next to each other. Tamaki lead Haruhi to the table as he waved to the others and said, "Hey guys." Tamaki pulled Haruhi's chair out for her but didn't assit her in like he did the night before; they were probably already going to bomb Haruhi and Tamaki with comments and questions and he didn't want to give them more material. Tamaki sat down and poured himself a cup of coffee and asked, "has the waiter come yet?"

((hanyou should post soon))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 pm

((..............gomen.))

Haruhi noticed Tamaki glancing at her at random moments as they walked down to the breakfast bar together. The constant glancing made her a little nervous, but not for obvious reasons. Perhaps she was just afraid of the possibility that maybe Tamaki was still upset with her words. She didn't know. Maybe it was best that she didn't know...

Haruhi sat down in the chair that Tamaki pulled out for her. At first, it surprised her a little that he didn't assist her like he did last night. But then again, it was probably best that he didn't.

Haruhi looked at everyone around the table, waiting for them to get pounded down with questions. When no one began talking, she grabbed a menu and started looking through it; questions were bound to come eventually.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny shook his head to Tamaki and said, "No, the waiter hasn't come yet." Hunny stared at Haruhi and Tamaki; neither of them showed any signs of doing anything. But Hunny knew something did happen. Hunny calmly leaned back in his seat and said, "So, where were you and Haru-chan, Tama-chan? We looked around for you two on our way down, but we couldn't find you... Did something happen?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Ouranhitachiintwins1
The twins smirked, leaning in slightly to hear their answer. They knew it was gonna be good, especially since both of them looked slightly flustered. At this point, Tamaki would be confessing to Haruhi before the day was over.

sorry about the short post! not much to say, but I knew I should.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 pm

((epic idea...i'll just post it now because i really don't know what else tamaki could do))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Tamaki_5

Oh god here they come, he thought.

Tamaki looked at Haruhi and then back at the group and said, "W-we were just walking around and chatting about nothing really." He hoped they would believe him but to avoid the subject, he looked around and asked, "Where is that waiter?" Tamaki actually made an attempt to look for someone that looked like a waiter or waitress but realy his mind was turning over the events that just happened and his strange feeling. I know there's a word for this feeling, Tamaki thought to himself distressfullly, But whats the name? really happy?..No, excited?...no thats not it either...pleasure?...possibly but thats not it. What is it? What is it?!?

Tamaki refocused on his surroundings and the first thing he focused on was two other students on the field trip enjoying breakfast together.

"So how have you been enjoying the springs, Joanna?" the guy asked as he placed his hand over hers almost like how Tamaki placed his hand over Haruhi's last night.

"Oh, they have been lovely, John." she said in a relaxed tone back as she blushed a little. Her voice was so much like Haruhi's when tthe two of them talked alone.

"But i bet they weren't as lovly as you." john said back

"Stop it john." joanna said back pushing him slightly, "but thank you for the compliment." she looked at him with deep eyes like Haruhi did this morning, then reached over and pecked john on the cheek.

The guy blushed and stared back at her and said, "Any time, dear."

Tamaki's eyes widened at the scene as realized the compaisons between how he'd been acting towards Haruhi this week. He quickly looked in another direction to continue his search for the waiter but he thought to himself, Is that this feeling?....love?

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Mori_2

Mori didn't ask any questions when they sat down because he was sure one of the others would ask his quetsion for him.

"So, where were you and Haru-chan, Tama-chan? We looked around for you two on our way down, but we couldn't find you... Did something happen?"

"W-we were just walking around and chatting about nothing really."

I highly doubt that, Mori thought to himself but he didn't press any further quetsions since Tamaki was obviously avoiding the subject and probably wouldn't listen to him. He noticed Tamaki staring off in one particular direction and Mori followed Tamaki's gaze. For some odd reason, Tamaki was watching a couple sweet talk with each other. Mori mearly smirked to himself as he took another sip of his coffee. Tamaki's realizing something... Mori thought to himself with satisfaction

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:10 pm

Haruhi felt her hair stand up when Hunny asked. She looked up at Tamaki when he said, "W-we were just walking around and chatting about nothing really." She turned to the rest of the group and nodded eagerly at them.

"Yeah, that's right. We--we were just walking around again. Nothing more than that." Haruhi held her menu in front of her, hiding her face; she didn't know if she was blushing or not.

Why would I be blushing? Nothing really happened. All Tamaki-senpai and I did was talk. Nothing more! ...Right? Yes...of course nothing else happened. I know that for a fact, since I was there and all... Haruhi thought to herself nervously. She looked up at Tamaki slightly, but turned back to her menu when she noticed that he was preoccupied with something. He wouldn't be able to help me anyway... Right?

Hunny watched Tamaki as he looked away from the group. He was staring at something...but what? Hunny noticed a couple sitting with each other, perhaps Tamaki was looking at them...or maybe he was really looking for a waiter.

It was then that Hunny saw Tamaki's expression change. It was almost as if there was an invisble light shinning off of him brightly. I think Tama-chan realized something...

Hunny leaned in next to Mori and asked him quietly, "Takashi...I think Tama-chan finally realized it!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Kyouya19

From the look on Tamaki's face and the scene that he was looking at, Kyoya was able to tell that Tamaki had figured it out. Smirking (which he does a lot), he soot up. "Tamaki. May I speak with you for a moment." From the tone of his voice, this was obviously not intended as a question, but a command.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm

Mori smirked and then leaned in to Hunny and said quickly yet quietly, "I think he did too...Phase 1 complete. Now on to phase 2: get Haruhi to realize the same." Mori backed away from hi cousin and continued tolook at Tamaki, still completly surprised that he finally realized his feelings.

Tamaki looked down at the ground for a minute as he thought, Is this really love? I mean i should know what love feels like right? Tamaki tried to think of a time where he really loved someone or somebody other than his mother; unfortunatly he couldn't think of one. For Pete sakes! I'm a host! i should know what love feels like...right? Tamaki then remebered that he really never fell for any of his customer. As important each one's happiness was to him, he never really got personal with any of them. I need to know for sure before i jump to comclusions, he thought, M-maybe i can try to ask the guys some questions to find out for sure...

When Tamaki couldn't find the waiter at all, and when he felt that the guys were done throwing questions at them he turned around only to see that all five of them were now staring at him awkwardly. "What?" Tamaki asked of them now a little nervous as to why they were staring at him like that. it was then that Kyoya stood up.

"Tamaki. May I speak with you for a moment."

Perfect, he thought, although what does he want from me? "Uhhh yeah sure Kyoya." Tamaki said as he stood up as well, "there's...something i wanna ask you too." Tamaki followed Kyoya to the far end of the room and Tamaki asked, "well... what did you want me for?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Haruhi heard what Tamaki said about him having a question for Kyoya. She turned around and watched them leave to the far end of the room. What could Tamaki-senpai possibly want to ask Kyoya-senpai...? He wouldn't say anything about what we were talking about back in the room... So what...?

Haruhi turned back around and sighed. She looked up at everyone, only to notice that they had their eyes on her as well. "Wh--why are you all gawking at me...?"

((there. twins should be able to post to that! or at least i hope so, even though it wasn't directed to them alone.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm

((well, let's just say that Hanyou won't be posting on Lord Sesshomaru for a while...))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Kyouya20

"Well... what did you want me for?"

"First off, I'd like to apoligize for yesterday." Not really. "I'll tell this to Haruhi later, but it was rude of me to say such a thing to her." I don't really care. "You seemed somewhat... offended by the comment, so i figured I should apologize to you about it too, Tamaki."

"I have more to say, but you said you had something to ask me. What do you want to ask?" Probably something Haruhi-related.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm

Tamaki looked down and rubbed the back of his neck as Kyoya apologized. "I'm sorry too for bursting out like that," Tamaki said, "but you really shouldn't have said that while Haruhi was eating."

Tamaki thought for a brief moment about what he wanted to go about aksing kyoya, of all people, a question on such a sensitive topic. An idea came to him and Tamaki said, "But about what I wanted to ask you...as my best friends i thought you could give me the best answer out of the rest of the hosts..."

Tamaki paused for a moment as he thought about his question then went on to say, "Yesterday morning when i was in the cafe...another student came up to me, knowing that i was the Host king and asked...'Senpai, I think I'm in love with a girl....but I'm not quite sure about my feelings. What exactly does love feel like?' However, all I could tell him was, 'Well... love is hard to describe in words... but if you give me a few days to think about it, I'll get back to you on that.'...."

Tamaki hoped to god that Kyoya would believe such a story but either way, he continued on to say, "My question to you, Kyoya, is what should i tell him?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:26 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Kyouya21

Kyoya internally laughed. This was obviously really about him and Haruhi. Tamaki was an easy person to read.

But Kyoya didn't really know what to tell him. Technically, he had never been in love himself. But, since he had heard so many stories, he figures that he'd be able to make something up that fit Tamaki's feelings for Haruhi.

"Well," He started, "love is hard to explain. I guess you know you're in love when you desire the company of that person more then usual, you're always happy when you're with that person, you desire little things, like small talk and some time to yourselves, you over think some things that are said and done, and you always tend to blush when they're around." It defiantly felt weird talking about this, especially when he had no idea what he was talking about (though he would never admit that). But this would help reassure Tamaki's feelings for Haruhi.

((i hope that was alright. I totally BS-ed that whole thing))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
The twins smirked, leaning against each other. "On, no reason." Hikaru said nonchalantly. "You know Haruhi, you and Tamaki seem to be spending a lot of time together." Kaoru commented, looking down at his nails. "Not that we suspect anything." They both added, placing their hands up. "But it appears that you've been blushing a lot lately."

They both leaned forward slightly, anxious to hear her response. "This is just our friendly speculation, mind you." Kaoru finished.

there. are you guys happy?

XD kairi, i was cracking up when I read kyoyas post where he was like, I don't really care.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm

((yeah...........i wasn't gonna take the time to role play at work....i didn't have that much time in between copying things......))
((i'm gonna delete discussion posts if that's okay.))

Haruhi glared at Hikaru & Kaoru, while blushing. She gasped and tried to hide it--made sence that she should after they state the fact that she blushing a lot lately. Haruhi herself just proved it.

They're devils...trying to get under my skin. They do suspect that something happened. Well...everyone does. But-- "--Nothing happened!" Haruhi shouted outloud, without realizing it. She stood from her seat and looked down upon the twins. She was furious and embarrassed.

Sure, she just shouted loud enough so the entire room could hear her.

...But that wasn't why she was embarrassed.

Was it because...she was thinking of Tamaki...and what went on in the room?

Why does this bother me so much?! Nothing happened...right?

Haruhi sat back down in her seat, more calmed down, with a blank, clueless stare.

Last edited by love4Sora on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Mori was thinking of the right thing to ask Haruhi, especially around the twins but they got to her first.

"Oh, no reason."
"You know Haruhi, you and Tamaki seem to be spending a lot of time together."
"Not that we suspect anything. But it appears that you've been blushing a lot lately."
"This is just our friendly speculation, mind you."

Way to go on the subtlety he thought to himself sarcasitically, but at least it's a wedge in the crack that we're picking at.

"--Nothing happened!"

Mori was very taken back by Haruhi's sudden outburst. Well it seems the twins hit a soft spot, he thought to himself, but does that change anything? Mori watched as haruhi sat back down and he looked at his cousin for any comments or thoughts. After the twin's intrusion, Mori didn't want to press anything else onto Haruhi.

"ummm...Thanks Kyoya." Tamaki managed to utter out after Kyoya gave him his definition of love. I think i was acting a bit like that around Haruhi.... he thought to himself, But that doesn't really describe how I'm feeling...maybe I'll ask some of the others as well. "I'll let him know when I see him again." Tamaki was going to ask Kyoya what else he wanted when he heard a comotion from center of the room.

"--Nothing happened!"

Tamaki turned around and saw Haruhi yelling at none other than the twins. "Oh those unscrupulous..." he muttered to himself before walking away from Kyoya and over to the table, just about ready to beat those twins to a pulp. "Oye." Tamaki said as he came up from behind the twins, "Now what are you guys doing to her?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 13 Kyouya22

"--Nothing happened!

Kyoya looked over and saw Haruhi, and the twins no doubt, making a scene. It took Kyoya a second to realize that Tamaki had walked away. It wasn't a big deal, though. The question really wasn't all that important, anyway. And if he really wanted to know, he would be able to talk to Tamaki about it at any time, now that relations between the two friends were repaired.

He followed Tamaki to the table, standing right behind him when he questioned the twins.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Hunny jumped a bit when Haruhi suddenly shouted, but he was slightly pleased even more so. Her shouting basically proved that something did happen between her and Tamaki. But what? Hunny had no clue.

Hunny noticed Mori looking at him, and looked up. Whispering ever so quietly, Hunny said, "I'm convinced that something happened now... But I think we better not push the matter any more...for now at least." Hunny turned his head back and looked down at his menu; there was no way that Hunny was going to disturb Haruhi while she was in a daze.

((i don't really know what to post for Haruhi, sounds like our twins need to post again.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:19 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"][quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
They put on their 'innocent' faces. "We did nothing!" Hikaru said, putting his hands up. Kaoru nodded. "We had just been wondering why you two had been acting so weird lately." They nodded. "Though we understand now, as Haruhi has so graciously yelled at us, that 'nothing happened'. They looked at each other, muttering, "That's must be a whole lot of nothing if their getting that defensive about it."

ok! sorry for the delay. ^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Tamaki sighed irritably, trying not to draw attention to their little "chat" before they met up with everyone. "Gomen, We're both a little off from...dinner last night." Tamaki lied, "but after talking with Kyoya, everything is fine now." Tamaki took a seat just as the waitress came up to the table. About time he thought as everyone order breakfast. The meal was very quiet since no one really wanted to say much after all that happened before they ate. This made Tamaki very uncoimfortable; but then again, he didn't want any of the guys to continue to pound either Haruhi or himself with questions.

After everyone was done, Tamakisiad to the group, "Alright guys, let's go get ready for the club activities. We shouldshould maybe get down there early and try to rearrange the furnature to meet our needs." With that Tamaki stood up and then lead the group back upstairs.

When they got to the rooms, Tamaki said to Haruhi, "I'll bring over your outfit in a minute or so okay?"

Tamaki watched as everyone filled into their respective rooms. The last one to enter the boy's room though, was Hunny. Tamaki tapped him lightly on the shoulder and quietly ushered him back into the hallway. Once the door was shut, Tamaki sat down on the bench so he was at Hunny's eye level and he aasked him, "Uhhh...Hunny... do you mind if i ask you kinda a stupid question?"

Mori walked silently back to the room and was the firsdt one back into the boy's room. He went over to the box of cosplays and opened it up. Inside were seven clear, plastic bags with everyone's outfits in them. Mori pulled the top two out and looked at each one in his hands. "The theme is pirates?" he asked allowed, not really expecting an answer from anyone.

He set all seven outfits out on the table and looked at them all, trying to figure out which one was his. He saw how the one with the Dennim coat was the largest so he took that one, assuming it was his. Mori noticed how there were two sets of matching costumes. Well obviously the brown ones are the twins...he thought to himself as he examined the vibrant scarlet outfits, did Tamaki seriously get Haruhi an outfit that matched his?

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:28 pm

Hunny stared at Tamaki curiously. He had a slight feeling that it involved whatever he asking Kyoya...but he had no idea what they were talking about. Not in the least.

Hunny tilted his head to the side slightly and said, "Of course you can, Tama-chan!" Hunny plopped down next to Tamaki and smiled up at him, kicking his legs back and forth.

Haruhi walked up with the rest of the group and into her room without speaking another word. She was embarrassed, angry, flustered, and so many other emotions Haruhi didn't even know how to describe.

But why...?

Haruhi walked over and stood in front of the love seat her and Tamaki sat in earlier, staring at it. This is getting annoying...but more confusing than anything. Haruhi fell down to her knees, continuing to stare at the space in front of her. This is hopeless...I don't understand any of this! Haruhi bowed her head down and sighed.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Ok how am I gonna word this...Tamaki thought to himself about how he would get an explination of love out of Hunny without blatently drawing attention to himself. Tamaki had a vague idea but went with it anyways. "Okay, when you...eat cake...how, sepcifically, does that make you feel?" Tamaki thought for aquick second about a really dumb response Hunny could make and Tamaki tagged on, "Other than full." Tamaki again prayed that Hunny would think that he was so...out there...that Hunny would believe a question like that would come from him.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:04 am

Hunny tilted his head even more, not expecting this question. There's no way Tama-chan asked Kyo-chan this, he thought. But of course, Hunny couldn't resist to answer such a wonderful question!

Hunny jumped up to his feet and said, "Cake make me so happy! When I see it, I get excited and I wanna eat it all up. Then when it's all gone...I get sad, because I love cake so much! But it's always okay, because I know I'll get to have it again." Hunny smiled at Tamaki. He leaned in closer to him, with his hands behind his back. "Was that a good answer, Tama-chan?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 am

Tamaki thought about Hunny's answer for a few moments. Tamaki knew Hunny "loved" cake so he thought he would get an answer that might be exactly how he feels. I wish he would have been more specific he thought but I guess his answer is a little more helpful than Kyoya's. He then reworded Hunny's answer in his mind and replaced the word "cake" with "Haruhi"

Haruhi makes me so happy. When I see her, I get excited and I wanna eat the moment all up. Then when she's gone...I get sad, because I love her so much. But it's always okay, because I know I'll get to see her again.

Tamaki took a quick intake of air and he covered his mouth at the new thought. Oh my god, he thought to himself as he realized that maybe these emotions he was feeling were most likely love. But he still didn't explain how he felt when he was eating cake, he thought to himself as he brought his hand away from his face, I guess I'll ask the twins that later. He looked at Hunny, who was staring curiously back. "Uhhh...hickup." Tamaki explained but then went on to answer Hunny, "Yes that was a good answer. I told you it was a stupid question."

Mori and the other three hosts were trying to guess at whose outfits were whose, Mori looked around and though Where's Tamaki and Mizukani? Mori first checked the rooms but then went outside of the room and saw them both sitting on the bench. "c'mon guys," he said to them, "we need to get dressed and we don't know whose outfits are whose, Tamaki."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 am

Hunny shook his head, still smiling. "I don't think it was a stupid question. You know how much I like eating cake!"

It was then that Hunny heard their door open. He turned and looked up, only to see Mori telling them to come inside. Hunny jumped up and ran over to Mori. He smiled up at his rather tall cousin and said, "Okay, Takashi!" He signalled for Tamaki to follow and then ran inside.

Hunny curiously looked through the box of cosplays; he too couldn't tell which was his.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next