Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Haruhi

"To be completely honest with you, Haruhi," he said to her with an innocent smile, " my favorite part was spending that afternoon, looking around the hotel, with you."

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki in awe. She was both surprised, and a little caught of guard by his honest answer. Her reason: that, too, was her favorite part of this entire trip, so far. I would've thought that he would've liked something else. Then again, people would probably think the same thing about me...

At that point they reached Haruhi's room. Just before she could turn around and let herself in, Tamaki suddenly gave her a quick, gental hug, catching her off guard once more. But before she could even react and/or say anything, Tamaki said goodnight and walked away. Once he was out of sight, Haruhi whispered to herself, "Goodnight, Tamaki-kun..."

Haruhi slowly let herself into her room, closed the door behind her, and leaned against it. That sure was unexpected. I wonder why he did that. Maybe it's because...no, that couldn't be it. Hosts can't fall for just one. Haruhi sighed and got herself ready for bed, wearing the same clothes from the past two nights. Of course, she left her necklace on.

Haruhi turned off all the lights except for the lamp on the nightstand, and then layed herself across the bed, resting her head on her pillow. Staring up at the ceiling, Haruhi went through all her thoughts and what the two regulars have told her earlier that day.

"Well, I'm always so happy when I'm around Tamaki-kun. When we're sitting next to each other, my heart races."

Haruhi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Well...I've noticed that happen these past couple of days... Haruhi reopened her eyes and continued to sort out her thoughts and the answer from the other regular.

"When ever I'm with Tamaki-kun, I feel safe, and I know I can be myself around him. That alone makes me the happiest girl in the world."

Haruhi nodded to the second answer, indicating that she did infact feel that way. Okay...that's true too. There's got to be something more though... She sat up and leaned against the head of the bed. She crossed her arms, closed her eyes, and thought, I don't know what to say around him--I always have to think everything through before I say a single word; if I don't, I'll say something stupid, which happened... I'm always happy to see him, glad to know he's there. When he's gone, I feel...sad? A little lonely too, I suppose... Awkward silences often happen with the two of us, making me nervous, and very curious as to what he could be thinking... The fact that I called him "Tamaki-kun" is just strange enough. It came out so...naturally though. After that, I've had to literally think before I would say "Tamaki-senpai". That alone can't possibly mean...

It hit Haruhi like a speeding bullet, and she knew it. Not only that, she was now in slight denial. No, no, no, no! I--I can't. These feelings are pointless, and they make no sense! But...they're here, and they aren't going anyway.

Haruhi's eyes flew open wide as she uncrossed her arms. She turned off the lamp and crawled underneith the bed covers, resting her head on her pillow once again. Haruhi turned on her side, facing the door, and just starred into the open, empty room. Breathing out even, calming breaths, Haruhi closed her eyes. Allowed, Haruhi said, "I--I love Tamaki Suou..." Sighing with relief, Haruhi dosed off into a deep slumber.

((O.O.........omg...........i'm so sorry for the long post....but it's realization......oh...that's no excuse...i--i'll make it shorter for people if you want...ohh god...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 am

((lets finish up dinner with the guys and then we can move onto the next day.))
Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Vlcsnap-230697

As Tamaki walked back to the ballroom he went over in his mind over and over again his little act of affection to Haruhi. I just hugged Haruhi... he thought as he hugged himself, pretending Haruhi was still in his arms, I hugged her. I actually hugged her for no reason other than I wanted to... A smile played across Tamki's face as he spun himself in a circle as he enjoyed his memory, rather than a inner mind theater; he could still feel the warmth of her body on his chest and arms.

Tamaki then waltzed back to the ball room in an upbeat mood and sat back down at the table. He looked at the other ghuys who looked up from their meals at him and said, "She'll be alright. I think she'll be better after a good night's rest." Tamaki then dug back into his own meal, which was now room temperature, however, he didn't care since his mind was just wrapped around Haruhi.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:22 am

AAAHHH! That was absolutely kawaii!!!! Gah! So cute! I almost can't stand it! You guys are the best haruhi and tamaki's ever! yea

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Ouranhitachiintwins1

Small smiles slowly spread (hah! alliteration.) on the twins faces. After hearing Tamaki's explanation, they resorted to continuing to eat, for once making a reasonable decision. It was really obvious how those two felt about each other. Not even Tamaki was that oblivious. And neither was Haruhi. They'd figure it out, eventually. And, if the twins could help by giving them a little push (more like a violent shove) along the way, they would do everything in their power to make them realize.

They glanced at each other, exchanging knowning grins, before going back to their meals.

They didn't want to question Tamaki know. He probably had enough going around in his head already, and you could tell that he knew.

It was love.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny turned his head away from Tamaki and smiled happily. I don't know what happened between them, but it obviously put Tama-chan into a super happy mood. I wonder what it could've been. Hunny glanced back at Tamaki as he began to eat his dinner again. Well...I don't think he told her that he loves her yet. If he did, he probably wouldn't be here... Well either way, he seems pretty happy. I wonder how Haru-chan's reacting to whatever happened...

Leaving that aside for the moment, Hunny finished off the rest of his food and leaned back in his chair. "Ahh...that was a good meal. I'm starting to get a little sleepy, though," Hunny said, rubbing his right eye.

((i say we let kairi post before we completely move on. or she can even do it.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:23 pm

((I am NOT apologizing! I had midterms, then i was grounded. And there was an away notice, too. So if anyone's mad,you'll have to live with it without an apology for this time! It's not my fault! *sorry...~felt bad for yelling~*))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Kyouya10

Kyoya was pleased to see that Tamaki looked happier than normal, that was a good sign. He smirked and continued to eat his dinner and finished just after Hunny spoke.

"I think everyone's feeling a little tired, Hunny-senpai. We should go back to the room."

((It wasn't even a good post! Sad))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Mori_2

Mori was pleased as well to see Tamaki in a good mood and thought to himself, this is amazing that this game of ours is actually working...I wonder why no one thought of this game before...

Mori finished his meal a little bit before Hunny did and just waited patiently to leave. Mori let out a small yawn after Kyoya suggested to go and he nodded his head in agreement. Noticing how tired his cousin was, he picked him up and piggy backed him and started to walk up to the room with Kyoya.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Tamaki_5

Tamaki had finished his meal first and was perfectly content sitting in his chair watching the others while his mind was still thinking about Haruhi. He was planning in his head how the next day would go about and possibly when he could ask her out onto another "date" so that he could confess to her.

Tamaki snapped back to reality when Hunny and Kyoya suggested to go back up to the room. "Yeah, It's been a long day." Tamaki admitted, "Let's get some shut eye." Tamaki was the last person to leave the table as he took a few moments to debate whether to save Haruhi's food or not. Deciding that might send a bad message, he decided not to and he followed his friends up to their room.

Tamaki let the others take their showers first and he waited on his bed, just looking up at the cieling in a gitty mood as his mind wouldn't drift away from Haruhi. Once the bathroom was finally open, Tamaki took a quick shower in luke warm water and readied himself for bed. before leaving the bathroom he gazed at his pendant for a long while, stroking it slightly. She is my other half, Tamki thought to himself as he kissed the pendant, I just know it.

Tamaki slipped the pendant on and hid it under his shirt. he emerged from the bathroom and plopped onto his bed and tried to fall asleep. What seemed like forever in the darkness to Tamaki as he thought about Haruhi, eventually his mind calmed down enough for him to finally drift asleep.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Haruhi wondered in a dark forest, all alone, desperately trying to find a way out. It's so dark... I can't see any other color but black. She continued to walk her way through the black forest, stumbling over branches and other plants. Wait...what's that...? Haruhi squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look. In the distance was a small light. Haruhi began to walk faster towards the light, not caring what the light could be.

As she came closer, Haruhi was able to see that the light was shining upon a small wild flower garden, outlined with red rose bushes all around. I'm so close...just a little further... she thought as she began to walk even faster. Pushing past all the tree branches in her way, Haruhi stopped before making her way into the light. Her eyes grew wide as she gazed at the center of the clearing; it was Tamaki Suou.

Haruhi ran into the light without a second thought, running towards Tamaki. He gazed in her direction, then swung his arms wide open for her with a heartwarming smile. She jumped into his arms and wrapped hers around him. "Tamaki-kun..." she whispered. Tamaki rubbed the top of her head as he said, "I'm here, you're not alone anymore."

The two of them sat down in the grass in silence. Haruhi was leaning against Tamaki's chest as he held his arm around her. She lifted her head and gazed into his eyes; he, too, was gazing into hers. Their faces drew closer until them and everything around them faded into white.

...The Next Day...

Haruhi squinted her eyes open, pulling the covers off over her head. It was morning, and the sun had woken her up for the third day in a row. This annoyed Haruhi to no end. She sighed as she climbed out of bed, glancing at the clock on her way out; it was 8:13AM. Haruhi lazily made her way into the bathroom, grabbing her school uniform on the way. After taking a quick shower, she changed into it, fixed her hair so it didn't look like a rat's nest, and brushed her teeth. In about twenty minutes, Haruhi was ready for the day. Well, until she would have to come back and change that is.

She sighed again and sat herself down on the love seat. Rubbing her head, Haruhi thought, That sure was an interesting dream...it's going to be stuck in my head all day. That won't be good... Haruhi leaned against the seat and hung her head back, making it so she could look up at the ceiling. Quietly to herself, she said, "I--I'll wait a while before I leave. Everyone's probably still sleeping...and I need time to think."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Tamaki_5Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Mori_2

Tamaki thought he could out sleep the rays of light creeping through his window early the next morning, however, he was losing the one-sided battle between him and his lack of ability to sleep with light. Tamaki sighed when he decided to sit up and rolled his head which cracked his neck twice. I really should call for some heavier curtains, he thought to himself as he rubbed his eyes, I was having the most wonderful of dreams.

Last night Tamaki dreamed that he was standing in a lush, wild flower garden, basking in the warm sun, although was a little worried of where Haruhi could be. then Haruhi came out from the forest that bordered the garden and he brought her into his arms and comforted her. they then sat in the garden together where he could have sworn that they were about to kiss before he woke up but he couldn't really remember.

Mori was aroused with anticipation of the game's end after whatever made Tamaki so happy during dinner last night that he could hardly sleep. Early the next morning, Mori found himself lying awake while everyone else was still asleep. To give himself something to do, Mori dressed into his Uniform pants and brought the rest of his uniform out to the living room area and decided to stretch and work out a little while he waited for everyone else to wake up.

Tamaki rustled out of bed and shuffled his way into the bathroom to freshen up for the day. After getting dressed into his uniform Tamaki headed for the living room area of their room to try and wake up some more. a little surprised, Tamaki found Mori exercising next to the couch and he said to him, "Ohayo Mori-senpai." and sat down in the arm chair.

Tamaki sat in thought for a minute as his eyes adjusted to being open, You know, If I'm going to take Haruhi on a date, I should probably okay it with Mori since he and Hunny-senpai are in charge of looking after her. "Uhhh Mori," Tamaki started off hesitantly, "Ummm... is it okay if I take Haruhi down to the springs today?"

Mori stopped stretching once Tamaki asked him a question and eyed him curiously as he asked in return, "May I ask why?" Mori was positive that it had something to do with his feelings towards Haruhi

Well..." Tamaki said to stall for time to think, "I-I'm not planning on going into the springs today...so i figured I'd just take the task of ushering her around off your hands so you can relax more."

Mori knew that Tamaki was lying through his teeth but, figuring this would help the game along, Mori nodded and said, "Sure."

A little excited that his plan was working, Tamaki stood up and said, "Cool, Well, I'm going to go check on Haruhi and see if she's alright from last night." Tamaki left the boys room and went across the hall to Haruhi's door. Tamaki took a deep breath as he gathered the courage and composure to talk to Haruhi without looking idiotic and he rapped at Haruhi's door lightly, in case she was still asleep.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Haruhi raised her head back up when she heard a light knocking on the door. She sighed and took a deep breath; she had a feeling about who it was knocking at her door. Slowly, Haruhi stood from the love seat and walked over to the doors. She looked out the peek-hole in the door and sighed. It was exactly who she thought it would be. Haruhi took a deep breath and then opened up the door for Tamaki. "Ohayo, Senpai. ...Why are you up so early? The sun and it's bright annoying rays woke me up again." Haruhi rubbed her eye some as she thought, I really liked that dream too... I can't remember the end too well though...

Realizing that she forgot her manners, Haruhi opened the door wider and stepped out of the door way. Barely managing, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to come in? I--I mean, it wouldn't be good if anyone from school saw that we're staying in seperate rooms."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Tamaki smiled once he saw Haruhi's face and said back, "Ohayo, Haruhi. Yeah the sun woke me up too."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like to come in? I--I mean, it wouldn't be good if anyone from school saw that we're staying in separate rooms."

Tamaki looked up and down the hallway to make sure no one would see them now and he nodded in agreement and said, "yeah that would be bad. Thank you." Tamaki cautiously walked into the room, still feeling a little awkward being in Haruhi's room like this. To try and ignore that fact, Tamaki inspected Haruhi's face curiously for the same symptoms that she had last night as he asked "Are you feeling any better?" he then placed the back of his hand against her forehead to see if there was a change in temperature from last night, although he couldn't remember what her temperature was like the night before.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm

Haruhi nearly jumped to the sudden touch of Tamaki's hand against her forehead. Pull it together, Haruhi. He's just seeing if I have a temperature. Haruhi nodded with a small grin and answered, "Yeah, I feel a lot better actually. I suppose I just needed a good night's rest. Thanks for asking, Senpai."

Haruhi gently brushed Tamaki's hand off of her forehead and walked over to her nightstand, grabbing her wallet and room key. "I'm getting a little hungry; why don't we go ahead and get some breakfast? Of course, we should probably wait for everyone else..." Haruhi walked back on over to Tamaki and looked up at him as she thought, Yeah, I just asked the man I love if he wanted to go and get breakfast. But then I said that we should wait for everyone...he'll probably go with that. Even if he didn't, he would think of going down together as a "father & daughter" thing. This thought brought Haruhi's slight hopes down. Then again, they weren't all that high to begin with.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Tamaki was a bit surprised yet joyed that Haruhi would even think of asking him to a meal. Before Tamaki could burst out with joy he stopped himself and thought, play it cool Tamaki, you know she doesn't like it when you freak out on her. As he did his best to contain his excitement Tamaki considered her other option into consideration and said, "Well it would be nice to wait for the other guys before we eat... But do you want to maybe get some coffee or tea in the cafe while we wait? I'll send a text to the twins and they could bring the others down once they're finally awake." Tamaki really wanted a few moments with her alone outside of the awkward air of her room to ask her about taking her her around the garden instead of boring her by placing her in the springs.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Haruhi nodded with a smile and answered, "Yeah, that sounds fine. Then we can order our actual breakfast when they finally come on down to the cafe." Haruhi made her way past Tamaki and cracked her door open, peeking down the hall both ways, making sure that no one was there. No one could be seen, so Haruhi walked out into the hall, and closed the door behind Tamaki as he walked out. As they began to walk down the hall, Haruhi looked up at Tamaki and said, "Hurry up and text them; so we don't have to wait too long to order our food." She didn't want to rush him, but she was getting hungry.

When they made it into the internet cafe, Haruhi sat down at one of the computers and gestured for Tamaki to come sit next to her. As the waitress came over to them, Haruhi just asked for a cup of coffee. After she took Tamaki's order, she quickly left. Haruhi then mindlessly logged onto the computer and opened up the internet, wanting to check to see if there were going to be any other thunderstorms. Thankfully there weren't. She sighed with relief and looked at Tamaki as she asked, "Did the twins text you back yet?" Good...so far this doesn't seem too awkward. I thought it would've been... This fact pleased Haruhi in a way.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 am

"Hold on." Tamaki whined as he walked slowly as he attempted to text, "I'm not very good at this." eventually Tamaki got a message typed out

Hikaru
Haruhi & I are in the cafe
bring all the guys down when they wake up 4 breakfast
c u then
-Tamaki

He sent the message to Hikaru's phone and hoped that his phone going off wouldn't wake the twins up. "wait for me!" Tamaki exclaimed as he noticed Haruhi was farther ahead than him and he ran towards her.

When Haruhi gestured for him to sit down next to her, after they made it to the cafe, Tamaki stopped and blushed a little but thought to himself, focus Tamaki, focus. He forced his legs to move and then sat don casually next to Haruhi. when the waitress came, Tamaki ordered a large coffee with cream and two sugars. Tamaki just watched as she pulled up the weather on the internet but mostly gazed at the one he loved silently.

"Did the twins text you back yet?"

Tamaki checked his cellphone and said, "Naw, not yet." Tamaki then rolled himself over to the keyboard and said, "well we might as well do something while we wait." Tamaki pulled up and logged onto his video website. He clicked on his favorites page and then hit the randomize button. A white boarder jumped from one video box to another for a few seconds before stopping at one video and pulling it to full screen and automatically playing it. However, the video the randomize button chose was one of the music videos of the American, pop, love songs he was watching two days ago. Tamaki froze in embarrassment as Accidentally in Love came through the speakers softly and he thought to himself, I totally forgot I favored that...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Kaoru_10

Hikaru sat up groggily when he heard the ringtone on his cell going off, reaching for it without actually opening his eyes. Kaoru, who had heard it as well, reached over his twin, grabbing the phone from the nightstand and pressing a button so it would stop the infernal racket. He didn't want to wake up Kyoya.

Again.

They both yawned, and then proceeded to read the text, that was apparantly from Tamaki.

"We're supposed to bring everyone down for breakfast . . ." Kaoru said absentmindedly, scratching the back of his head lazily.

Hikaru stretched a bit, before flopping back down on the bed.

"Dear brother, it says that we need to bring everyone down when they wake up." Hikaru quoted. He felt his brother lay back down beside him and closed his eyes, scootching a bit closer to Kaoru to steal some of his warmth. Clearly as they could both see, Mori and themselves were the only ones awake. And they were hoping to quickly remedy that. Hopefully, the ringing from Hikaru's phone hadn't woken anyone up.

alrighty then. when kyoya and hunny wake up, I'll do as instructed. *salutes*

hey, hey guys, guess what happens this weekend? . . . Twisted Evil I am so pumped for con! It's gonna be great! . . . Hopefully!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Haruhi just stared at the computer screen, eyeing Tamaki from time to time. Why would he put this music video on his favorites...? Maybe because he actually...no, that couldn't be it. Come on, Haruhi; you've told yourself this before: Hosts can never fall for just one.

Haruhi watched the video and listened to the lyrics intently, smiling slightly. In her opinion, the lyrics (once she translated them into japanese) seemed to kinda symbolize her newly discovered love for Tamaki. Accidentally in love, huh? The title of the song says it all...

Once the song was over and the randomized playlist went to the next song, Haruhi sat back in her chair, looking up at Tamaki. I'm still kinda curious as to why he favorited this...It doesn't seem like his type of music. Glancing away from Tamaki slightly, Haruhi said, "I didn't know you liked that kind of music, Senpai. Caught me a little off guard when I heard it coming through those speakers."

((it'll be great. plus, now we know for sure that kairi's coming! ...that was funny at the end of lunch. haha...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm

Tamaki took note on how Haruhi didn't object to the video. so he followed her example, relaxed and enjoyed the video. Of all songs to start with, he thought to himself it had to be the one that deals with love.

Tamaki looked at Haruhi as she spoke to him once the video was finished, rubbed the back of his head and said, "Well...I found it the other day and i thought it was catchy. American music is like that sometimes."

Just then the waitress came and gave each of them their coffee and then walked off to help anothe rcustomer. Tamaki took a sip of his bitter, sweet coffee and looked down at the brown liquid as he forced himself to put his plan to confess to Haruhi into action. "Say Haruhi...." Tamaki saidunsure of himself as he continued to just look at his coffee, " You said yesterday that you were bored while you were in the springs...Well, instead of going into the springs today...would you rather just hang out with me?" Tamaki chuckled a little as he added sarcasticly, "we could look about the garden and not worry about finding a way out."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:18 pm

((...that wasn't funny. you put me into a strange state of shock... i couldn't feel my legs fully until, like 6 o'clock!))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Low_bl12

Kyoya was asleep, and enjoying every second of it. Suddenly, there was a slight disturbance, but Kyoya shrugged it off and continued sleeping. The disturbance grew, louder and louder and there was more and more beeping. Kyoya sighed and got up, throwing one or two of the alarm clocks on the floor while hastily and roughly turning off the rest of them.

He walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face to wake himself up more. He then put on his school uniform and walked out to where Mori was sitting. Kyoya sat down calmly and with no plots to 'ruin' anyone... yet (except his alarm clocks).

((i got the alarm clock idea from the back of one of the manga's. i think it was the 11th volume? maybe 10th... idk))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:56 pm

((yeah, the twins woke up to hikarus cell phone, they read that Tamaki's text said "when they wake up" and decided to go back to sleep))

Mori finished working out a few minutes after Tamaki left the room. He was tempted to follow him, knowing that he'd probably go somewhwre with Haruhi, but decided it was too early to begin the day's snooping. To occupy himself, He sat down and began to flip through the kendo magazine on the coffee table.

Mori looked up after two sets of beeping went off, a boom, crash, bang sounded from down the hall and Kyoya stomped his way to the bathroom. "Let the world now know" he said to himself sarcastically in a monotone voice, "Lord Kyoya is awake." Once he emmerged from the bathroom looking more like himself before he violently woke up, Mori put away the magazine he was reading and said in his monotone sarcastic manor, "Ohayo Kyoya, sleep well I take it?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 pm

"Oh, I see. I can't argue with you there, Senpai." Haruhi replied as the waitress came over with their coffee. As Haruhi lifted her cup of coffee and took a drink, she nearly spit it back out after hearing Tamaki's question. It was unexpected and shocking to hear, in Haruhi's opinion. I surely didn't see that coming... It doesn't sound too bad though... Fun even.

Calmly, Haruhi gulped down the coffee that was already in her mouth and set her cup down, still a little dazed from the shock. She turned to Tamaki with a slight smile and said, "Th--that sounds like fun, Senpai. Better than being bored in the springs..." Haruhi laughed slightly towards Tamaki's sarcastic comment, and then added, "But yeah, the garden sounds nice. It should be better knowing that we won't get locked in again."

Hunny groaned at he heard the smashing and booming of a couple things hitting the wall. When the noise subsided, Hunny yawned and dosed back to sleep for another ten or twenty minutes. But of course, the damage had been done, and he couldn't fall back asleep.

Lazily, Hunny got himself out of bed with his bun-bun and walked over to the bathroom like a zombie, school uniform in hand. After a couple minutes, Hunny walked out of the bathroom, looking refreshed and ready for the day--other than the fact that his eyes were still closed shut.

Hunny made his way into the main area of their room and rubbed his eyes, forcing them to open a little. Still rubbing, Hunny said, "Ohayo...booming woke me up." Hunny mindlessly walked over to Mori, sat down on the ground next him, and began to play with his bun-bun's ears, too tired to think about anything in particular.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hehe...typo...)
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 am

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Kaoru_10
Hikaru and Kaoru sighed as they heard the throwing of things, knowing that it meant Kyoya was awake. They both sat up groggily, and saw Hunny get up a few moments later. They sighed, looking at eah other, knowing that they had to get up now. Grudgingly, the twins got out of bed, dressing in their matching outfitst and coming back to the main living area, slumping down on a couch.

"Morning." They said in unison, Hikaru yawning slightly.

"Hey," Kaoru said to Hunny, seeing as Mori and Kyoya were talking. "Tamaki told us to take everyone downstairs when you were awake and . . . now you are!"

"Him and Haruhi already went." Both of them explained.

"The two lovebirds just couldn't wait." Hikaru said in mock exasperation, shaking his head.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Kyouya11

"Of course," Kyoya said, responding to Mori's question. "Seeing as our 'game' is coming to a tremendous ending, I don't see how i couldn't sleep well at night."

That's when Hunny came out. He smirked at his statement. He knew exactly what that booming was. Those alarm clocks deserved it.

And then the twins came in. They said that Tamaki wanted all of them to join him and Haruhi for breakfast. He decided to wait for the other's responses before doing or saying anything else.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Mori nodded and he said to Kyoya as his cousin and the twins came into the room as well, "Oye so you know, and so we don't all worry again, Tamaki said he would take Haruhi to the springs today. I highly doubt that he's actually going to do that though." Mori thought that at least Kyoya should know that so in case Tamaki would go on another "date" with Haruhi, they all wouldn't be worrying where they were.

Mori muffled a single laugh as he heard the twin's story, Tamaki was just too predictable. "well we might as well go on down then. No use making them wait." Mori flipped out his cell phone and texted Tamaki

We're coming down now.

"alright lets go." Mori stated as he stood up and waited for the others to groggily follow him.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Tamaki_5

Tamaki smiled as his plan was going smoothly so far. "Alright, well, we'll wait for the other guys to go into the springs before going I suppose. I told Mori that I would take you down to the springs instead." Just then his cell phone went off and he read Mori's rather short text. "even when he texts he doesn't say much," he muttered to himself as he took another swig of his coffee.

"It looks like they're coming down shortly," Tamaki said as he stood up with his coffee in one hand and offered to aid Haruhi up with the other, "We might as well go find a table for breakfast."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Hunny yawned as he stood up from the ground slowly. Still holding his bun-bun, he walked over to open the door and stepped out into the hall. He signalled for everyone to follow and then sat back down on the bench outside their room, waiting.

"Alright, well, we'll wait for the other guys to go into the springs before going I suppose. I told Mori that I would take you down to the springs instead."

Haruhi raised her eyebrow slightly as she thought, Well he must've planned this ahead quite a bit... But that doesn't really matter now I guess. Haruhi watched as Tamaki pulled his cell phone back out and read his text message. She nodded when he told her that they everyone was on their way down.

Haruhi was slightly caught off guard, again, when Tamaki offered her his hand. She gently took his hand as she nodded in agreement with Tamaki. "Yeah, we should probably go do that."

After he helped her up from her seat and the two of them walked over towards one of the larger tables near the center of the cafe. Haruhi sat herself down, leaving two seats open on her left.

Haruhi then waved for a waitress to come over. Once she did, Haruhi asked of her, "Can you bring us seven menus please?" The waitress nodded as she left and shortly returned with the seven menus. Haruhi smiled at her as she said, "Arigato, Miss." With that, the waitress walked away, possibly blushing.

As Haruhi began to look through the menu, she looked up at Tamaki and asked, "Aren't you going to sit down, Senpai?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 17 Kyouya17

Kyoya got up and followed Hunny and Mori. This was going to be an interesting day, he decided. He would probably just sit on the side lines and watch while doing some behind the scenes work, but that's what he liked to do best.

He waited by the bench where Hunny was sitting for the twins.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next