Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Kyouya13

Kyoya and the twins caught up with Tamaki. This was where he would get his chance to start playing this 'game' Mori thought up. "Tamaki." He started. A mischevious (SP) smile abruptly appeared on his face. "You missed it. Haruhi--Ruika-- looked wonderful in the clothing she picked out." That could've been a lie, for all Kyoya knew. He hadn't seen what she was wearing. But all is fair in love and war.

"It's too bad you rushed out too fast to see her. She might change back into male's clothing before we get back to the room." Kyoya started to feel like the twins, both at once. Soon enough, if he continued to talk to Tamaki about this, he may realize that he likes Haruhi, leading to his winning the game.

It was a little strange. Usually, Kyoya sat and watched when the club thought of a silly new game, becuase of the entertainment. But he had the strangest feeling that this game would be even more entertaining while he was in the action.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:00 pm

((funny story: i was listening to my ipod on shuffle while i was writing this. In the middle of writing Tamaki's inner mind theater, Tango Brilliant for orchestra came on. I thought it was perfectly hilarious.))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki stopped humming once Kyoya came into the pool next to him.

"You missed it. Haruhi--Ruika-- looked wonderful in the clothing she picked out. It's too bad you rushed out too fast to see her. She might change back into male's clothing before we get back to the room."

Tamaki was felt himself blush violently and he slunk his head into his water to where his mouth was submerged and started blowing bubbles again as Kyoya tormented him. Crap he thought Kyoya thinks I helped to wake him up and this is how he's getting back me. Tamaki now couldn't help but think about Haruhi in a beautiful outfit like she was the day before. He entered one of his mind theaters...

Haruhi and him were back out in the gardens but it was at night when, he imagined that lights illuminated the flowers from below which gave them all a beautiful glow. They were at the center of the garden where a fountain was running and was illuminated from below the water. "Tamaki-kun" Haruhi said to him while she was wearing something similar to shat she was wearing yesterday, "I think we're lost." Tamaki then brought her into his arms and he said to her, "Don't worry Haruhi, even if we are lost, at least we're with each other." His face drew closer as did hers and she said back bashfully, "Tamaki..."...

Tamaki snapped out of it right then and there, not wanting to go crazy right next to Kyoya. Tamaki brought his mouth just above the water and said to Kyoya, "I bet she does look beautiful..." then he mumbled to himself right before he plunged his mouth below the water again and said "she always does..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:37 pm

((KAWAII~! that's adorable! *goes into complete fangirl squeeling mode* I bet we could make a movie out of this, if we sent it to the directors and such. XD))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Haruhi

Haruhi looked up at Mori, a bit surprised. She looked back in front of her and thought about the question. It truly was a difficult question for her to answer.

"Well...it's hard to say. Hikaru & Kaoru certainly make things interesting, especially when it comes to Tamaki-senpai. They may be devilish brothers, always looking for fun, but they usually know their limits, and can be pretty fun guys to be around. They certainly keep me entertained during class. Not only that, I can easily tell the difference between the two of them. Hikaru is more out-going, when Kaoru seems to be more of a follower. But the two of them combined is another story."

Haruhi thought long and hard about Kyouya. Now he was someone to think about. "Now Kyouya-senpai is difficult to describe. He usually only does things that would benefit him in some way, but not always. So even though he may always threaten people in indescribable ways, he's really a good guy deep down. I've seen it with my own eyes."

Next in her mind were Mori and Hunny. How to describe them? "At first, you and Hunny-senpai were honestly kind of a funny pair to look at. But it didn't take too long for me to look and see the bond the two of you share. Hunny-senpai is fun loving, and doesn't usually get angry with others, unless his bunny was harmed in some sort of way. But in most cases, he likes to see that others are enjoying his company. As for you, Mori-senpai, you're protective of Hunny-senpai and your close friends. You may not talk too much, but you often show others that you care, and they admire you for that."

Of course, Tamaki then came to mind. "As for Tamaki-senpai, there are so many things about him that I would never be able to describe in words. But you can always tell that he truly cares for his customers while he's hosting. And while he may be a weirdo on the outside, he always has good intentions, and hates to see anyone upset. And in most cases, he'll do whatever it takes to see them smile again."

Haruhi stopped in her tracks, and looked down at the ground in front of her. 'Wh--why is my heart racing, and pounding so loud...?'

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny smiled at Haruhi when he came up. He rather liked how she described his and Mori's relationship, even if they did look odd together.

Hunny noticed something different about her tone of voice when she brought up Tamaki. He turned around to look at her, only to notice that she had completely stopped moving forward. She looked almost confused...

'Does Haru-chan have feelings towards Tama-chan...?'

Hunny looked up at his cousin with curious eyes.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Ouranhitachiintwins1

The twins grinned. At the rate this was going, and with all five of them working on this, Tamaki would probably crack before the day was over. They noticed Tamaki had gone back into 'Oh woe is me in the hotsprings' mode. He would probably start blowing bubbles again soon.

"Milord?" The twins asked, looking at Tamaki, barely able to force their smirks back and look concerned. "What's wrong? Thinking about Haruhi again?"

If this was going to work, first they had to make Tamaki realize that he liked Haruhi. The whole thing would be ruined if he was still stuck on that father/daughter thing.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Mori_2

Mori smiled as he heard about how she described the other hosts and himself; It's always funny to hear another's opinion about friends from another perosn he thought to himself.

Mori stopped a few steps after Haruhi did and he looked at her curiously. Oh...my...god... he thought as he stared at her I think she likes Tamaki. He looked down at his cousin staring at him and he smiled slightly and thought, This game just got a whole lot easier.

Mori then cleared his throat and said hesitantly, "Ummm...Haruhi...I hope it's not too bold of me asking you...and i promise i won't say a word to another living soul but...do...you like...Tamaki?"

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Tamaki_5

A vien popped out of his head Tamaki was so mad at the moment. Oh great he thought to himself The twins convinced Kyoya that I woke him up and now all three of them are working against me. Tamaki sat up and leaned back with a face of constrained anger and said to them, "Alright, you three win. Yes, I was thinking of her. Happy? I swear Kyoya that those unscrupulous twins woke you up but if you still believe that I woke you up then I'm sorry." Tamaki submersed himself back into the water up to his neck and then said almost sadly, "Can you three stop toying with my feelings for one freaking day?" he then dipped his mouth in the water and none the less, started to blow more bubbles.
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:07 pm

"We're not toying with you, milord!" Kaoru said, putting on his 'I'm just an innocent uke!' face. "We were just worried about you." Hikaru added, nodding his head. Since Tamaki knew the twins so well, they doubted that this would work, but it was still good to try.

"It's not like it's a bad thing that you were thinking of her." They said together, acting nonchalant.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:17 am

(ok i lied, i have time and i don't want to keep hanyou and kairi from posting)

Tamaki had a feeling that the twins were lying about actually caring about him. "Why would you care about me when you still have to worry about yourselves first because you two woke up Kyoya," Tamaki said harshly after he brought his mouth out of the water, "It's not like you two at all to worry about someone else before yourselves." Tamaki looked down at his reflection in the water and said, " besides, the way you guys make it sound like and how it irritates Haruhi, you'd think it'd be a crime to think of that lovely girl..." His voice trailed off before he said anything else that oddly felt embarrassing for Tamaki to talk about in front of the other guys.

He dipped his whole head into the water and thought, Why am I so embarrassed about all of this? Is it wrong to think of a daughter like this? He then thought of a father kissing a young daughter passionately, like he had almost imagined kissing Haruhi and then shook his head at the disgusting idea. No, no, no that's wrong! he thought. Now Tamaki was confused. He leapt out of the water, holding his head in frustration and yelled, "Why am I thinking like this!"

he noticed that not only that his 3 friends were staring at him, but also half of the pool was as well. He looked around and then slowly submerged himself back into the pool. Stealthily he swam underwater to the end of the pool nearest to the exit and ran for the locker room out of sheer embarrassment.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:30 pm

((this....is......adorable! my inner fangirl is having a hard time containing herself! on to studying crap after this though.....))

Haruhi lifted her head quickly, staring at Mori. Eyes wide. Face red.

"N--no! Of course not! Wh--why would you even think that, Mori-senpai? I--it's such a weird thing to imagine. Tamaki-senpai and me? Ha!"

Haruhi lowered her head and walked ahead of Mori and Hunny, not allowing her face to be shown. In a quiet tone, she said, "C--c'mon, we shouldn't waste anymore time. In fact, I'll go ahead of you two."

Without saying another word, Haruhi raced down to the girls locker room; her face compeletely red, and her heart was racing.

She sat down on one of the benches inside in locker room, and looked down at her feet, panting heavily. 'There's no way I can possibly have feelings towards Tamaki-senpai. I'm a daughter figure to him, and he reminds me of Dad far too much...But still...what is this feeling?'

Hunny stared at Haruhi in amazement. 'Haru-chan's blushing...a lot...This game just got a whole lot easier...'

Just after Haruhi raced ahead of them, Hunny looked up at Mori and said, "Takashi...should we tell the others? Because from what I can tell, Haru-chan likes Tama-chan, but doesn't really know it, just like him!"

Last edited by love4Sora on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Mori shook his head and said, "No, Haruhi isn't dense like Tamaki. She know she has feelings; she's just in denial."Mori hung his head when he realized that they had lost their "cousin". Mori picked hunny up and put him on his shoulders and walked down to the springs casually. "I think she doesn't want to believe in her feelings because Tamaki used to see her as a daughter and also the fact that he could have any girl he wanted. So, she doubts that Tamaki likes her; most girls think like that."

Mori looked up at Hunny and said, "Now why would we want to tell the others about this when this is our advantage to winning this game?"

Tamaki dried himself off as he thought, Why is this bugging me so much now? I've thought about Haruhi 100s of times before... an epiphany hit him and he thought ...Maybe...it was because i thought that sharing the same fruit was like kissing her...and now I'm thinking differently of her... Tamaki opened his locker and pulled his clothes out but heard a light clang sound from the ground after he did so. he looked down to see his half of the pendant on the ground. he bent over and picked it up and examined it futhur. "Did you do this to me?" he asked the innanimate object. When he got no reply from it, he simply got dressed, slipped his necklace on and walked out of the hot springs 5 seconds after Haruhi ran into the girl's side.

Tamaki didn't know what to do with himself so he went back to the internet cafe, logged on and went back on that video sight and started looking up music videos. he slipped the head phones on and he stared at the screen depresivly and watched the first video that he thought was interesting; it was a J-pop love song video.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 pm

The twins looked at each other, and then Kyoya. Well... that was... strange. They sighed, getting out of the water and heading towards the locker room.

"We'll go look for Tamaki." They told him, eager to get a step ahead in the game. "You just stay here."

Though... they had to say, they were a bit worried. Tamaki had never reacted like that to all their teasing before. This game was either about to get a whole lot easier, or a whole lot harder.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:05 pm

Mori finally made it down to the hot springs when he saw the twins imerge from the boy's locker room. "Hey guys" Mori greeted them curiously, "Why are you guys out of the pool so early?" Mori would have sworn that they would be in the pool trying to get Tamaki to like Haruhi. This either ment to Tamaki that either they basically won the game, they were furious that they couldn't break his outer shell or they lost Tamaki...again...

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 pm

The twins looked at each other, before turning back to Mori and looking innocent. "No reason." Hikaru said.

"Just got a little to -ah- hot." Kaoru finished. Mori didn't need to know that Tamaki wasn't in the springs anymore. They were going to win this game. After that they darted around Mori before he could ask them anymore questions, searching for their lord.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:20 pm

Mori eyed the Twins curiously as they ran away from them. ok.... he thought to himself. he entered the locker room and set Hunny down so that they could change. Once Mori stripped down, and threw his towel around him and he went out into the springs to find Kyoya. once he found him sitting by himself, He came inoto the pool and asked, "So...why did Tamaki leave?" Mori was slightly curious as to why Tamaki left early, again.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Kyouya14

"He needs time to himself. He's either about to crack or finally figure it out." Kyoya replied. "So, summing it up, we did well in getting into Tamaki's mind. I'm assuming that you were trying to get Haruhi to confess too, right?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Mori cleared his throat after Kyoya found him out, He saw through me like glass. "I tried to," he admitted, "She didn't actually say it but her body language gave it away." Mori relaxed more into his seat and used the edge of the pools as arm rests to get into a more comfortable position. He then told Kyoya, "You know, I don't think Tamaki would have ever figured out that he actually loved Haruhi by himself..." he looked up at the sky and then said, "come to think of it, I don't think Haruhi would have realized her feelings either if we didn't give Tamaki a slight nudge."

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Hunny stripped down just as Mori did, wrapped his towel around his waste, and shoved their clothes into a random locker. It didn't take long at all for Hunny to catch up with Mori.

He sat down next to Mori and sighed. "I think you're right, Takashi. But...I'm still not so sure about your theory about Haru-chan." Hunny leaned back and looked up at the sky. "In my opinion, Haru-chan is confused and doesn't quite know if she likes Tama-chan or not. But after seeing how red she turned, I think she does; but she doesn't completely know it yet. Either that, or she's just in denial."

Hunny was going to mention the fact that him and Mori lost Haruhi, as well. But that was best to stay their own little secret.

Haruhi sighed in disappointment. This day is going to haunt me for life. Haruhi thought to herself. She slowly stood and undressed. After shoving her stuff inside one of the many lockers, she wrapped a random towel around her body and dragged her feet out to the springs.

She slowly sat down in the spring, away from everyone else, and sighed once more. Haruhi wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees. So many thoughts were flowing through her head, but none of them had an answer.

Only one stood out: Do I like Tamaki-senpai?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:35 pm

Mori couldn't help but smile at Hunny's deductive reasoning. He knew he was smart but with his cuteness, it didn't seem like he should be as smart as he actually is. "Well" Mori said as he looked Hunny "either way, we got Haruhi to think about Tamaki in that manner. So when he finally admits his feelings to her, she won't just blow him off like she usually does with guys."

Mori leaned back and looked into the sky as he enjoyed the hot springs. However, his face grew into one of disappointment when he saw that there was dark clouds accumilating in the sky. "Oh man~" he said disappointedly, "looks like its gonna rain. I hope it won't keep us from staying in the pools either today or tomorrow."

Tamaki made it to his 3rd romance music video when he finally decided in his head, This is just making me sad. He took the head phones off and he strolled out of the cafe to find something else that might make him happy. The only that came to mind though was Haruhi. He held his head in fustration and thought, It seems like only a few days ago that the moment had to be just right for me to think about Haruhi. Now i just can't get her out of my mind... He walked by the front counter and remebered that he had ordered thier clothing this morning and it could have possibly came in. Tamaki strolled up to the counter and said in a relaxed tone, "Excuse me miss, but was their another package that came in for Tamaki Suou?"

The girl behind the desk looked around and brought up three brown boxes, shapped like the clothing boxes you get at chirstmas time. she set them in a stack on the counter and said, "yes, here you are sir."

Tamaki took them from her and said, "Thank you." and walked off with them. He looked at the boxes again and he thought to himself, This is kind of a not-so-elegant wrapping...Haruhi might not like to recieve a gift in such a poor looking condition. He then traveled over to the gift shop where they actually had a gift wrapping station. Tamaki gave the two boxes that contained Haruhi's tux and dress to the wrapper and asked, "Could you wrap these both in an blue wrapping paper and then tie them together?" The man took the boxes and quickly wrapped them both in a foil-like blue paper and tied both together with some dark blue ribbon; the tux was on top while the dress was below. Tamaki paid the man and thanked him. He was about to leave the gift shop when he saw a rack of fake, realistic-looking flowers. He grabbed a white rose and then purchased that one at the main cash register.

Tamaki then made his way back up to the rooms and went to his quadrent of the room. He slid the presents and his tux underneith the bed so none of the guys would ask him about it. He then took out his journal and wrote a small note for Haruhi to attach to the presents.

Think of these as early birthday and late chirstmas gifts
i hope you like them
-sincerly
Tamaki

He riped the page out, folded it in half and then wrote 'Haruhi' on one of the folded sides and slipped the note under the ribbon. Tamaki then flipped to the page he was drawing on and continued to draw, deciding that he would keep doing so until any of the guys (or Haruhi) found him.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 pm

((i hope yal don't mind if i hurry stuff up a little bit.))

Hunny looked over at Mori, and then the sky once more. Mori was right. The sky was getting darker, and it seemed like the clouds were moving in pretty quickly. "I hope so too, Takashi. That would be upsetting for all of us."

A sudden cool breeze blew past them. Hunny quickly lowered himself into the pool and crossed his arms. "Very upsetting."

Minutes passes, and it was getting colder by the minute. Hunny began to shiver more and more each time. Eventually, he got sick of this. He looked at Mori and Kyoya and said, "Maybe we should get out...I'm cold, and I'm sure everyone's hungry for dinner. I know I am!"

Haruhi wasn't very relaxed. Not relaxed at all, in fact. Mainly because her head was still full of thoughts. Haruhi sighed and stood up. This is hopeless. She wrapped her towel around her body tighter and walked back into the girls locker room.

In a short amount of time, Haruhi was fully dressed. She was about to head up to her room, but desided that she would wait for the others to be done.

So instead, she walked into the internet cafe and sat down at one of the computers. Haruhi placed the computer's headphones on and opened up the internet. Haruhi desided that she would search random news around the world; while listening to american pop songs -- all relating to relationships.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:41 am

((thats fine because i know you wanna get to the good part XD ))

Mori wasn't really getting cold since he knew how to tough it out. However, he wanted to keep his cousin happy so he said, "Alright, Kyoya, Mitsukuni and I are going to go wait for Haruhi. Stay in here if you like." The two cousins then got out of the pool, died themselves off in the locker room and then got changed. The emerged from the hot springs and a thought came to him. "I think we should look around the area for Haruhi. Just incase she already got out of the springs." he suggested to Hunny.

Mori walked around the area to see if she was sitting on any of the couches, benches or chairs that were around the immediate area; she wasn't to be found. He then glanced into the internet cafe and saw he staring at a computer screen with headphones on. He walked silently up to Haruhi without her noticing and he peered over her shoulder at what she was doing that needed headphones. she was just reading the news, Why does she need headphones for that? Mori then noticed a music tab that was closed at the bottom of the computer. Curious as to what kind of music she was in to, he stealthily unplugged the headphones and a song came through the speakers softly

I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
I'm in Love, I'm in Love,
Accidentally

Come on, come on
Spin a little tigh--

Mori plugged the headphones back in, looked at Haruhi and said, "Rukia... I didn't know you were into this type of music..."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 pm

((you got the idea of using that song from the AMV i sent you, didn't you? XD))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Anime0008

Haruhi perked up when she heard Mori. She quickly closed the internet, took off the headphones and turned around and looked up at him. "I--I'm not. I was just listening to some random playlist that I found. I didn't even notice that song come on."

Haruhi stood up infront of Mori and Hunny and asked, "So...what are you two doing out of the pools so early?"

Hunny looked up at Haruhi curiously. I think she's in semi-denial, now.

Hunny then wrapped his arms around himself and answered, "I was getting cold, and we're hungry!"

At that moment, Hunny desided that he would play with Haruhi's mind a little bit. Maybe it would help him and Mori win their game. "I bet you and Tama-chan are hungry, too! ...Say, have you seen Tama-chan? He ran out of the pools in a hurry. I'm kind of worried about him..."

Haruhi rubbed the back of her neck and said, "Well...a little. Tamaki-senpai and I had a peach that we found out in the hotel's garden area. But if you're worried about him, we could go find him and then get ourselves some food."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 pm

((maybe....XD))

Mori looked around and then said, "well the twins already went off to look for Tamaki so there's no point in us looking for him as well. Also if the three of us really wanted to look for him, it be better if we got Haruhi to help." Mori turned to leave the cafe and gestured for the two to follow him. Although Mori wanted to end this game, he figured that it still wouldn't be won today. So his plan was to work a little more on Haruhi as the others worked to pry into the twisted mind of Tamaki.

((ewww short but i didn't want to god mod with haruhi and hunny))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:07 pm

((i would've preferred that you did, but whatever))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 10 Anime0008

Hunny grabbed Haruhi by the hand and said, "Takashi's right, Rukia-chan! We best go get Haru-chan!" Without asking, Hunny just pulled Haruhi away, in front of Mori.

Haruhi almost fell over as Hunny tugged on her to follow. "Ye--yeah, let's go get Haruhi."

The three of them walked up to the rooms. Hunny looked around, making sure that no one was in the hall; no one but them was. "Hurry up and get changed, Haru-chan!" Just as Haruhi opened her door, Hunny pushed her in there, and closed the door behind her. Hunny was veryhungry.

This time...Haruhi did fall over, flat on her face. "Hunny-senpai..." Haruhi quickly stood and ran over to her clothes that she had brought. None thing here is any good! And I can't wear what I wore yesterday...right?

Haruhi looked long and hard through all her clothes. Still nothing. She stood up and scratched the top of her head. "Well...maybe there's something kind of guy like in all of "Rukia's" clothes." Haruhi shrugged and walked over.

Surprisingly, there was something. Haruhi pulled out a red dress shirt and a black woman's suit coat. "This wouldn't look too bad at all, I think..."

As a result to that, Haruhi took off her wig put on them on, along with her school uniform pants and shoes. She looked at herself through the bathrooms mirror. It looked quite good, in her own opinion. Something was missing though: a black tie.

Luckily, Haruhi had packed one of her dad's ties that he had packed away; he rarely ever wore ties anymore.

"There. All ready...except for one thing." Haruhi ran over to the bed's night stand and picked up her half of the necklace that Tamaki had given her. She wrapped it around her neck and hid it under her shirt. With that, she walked out of the room, card key in hand of course.

Hunny perked up from the bench that him and Mori were sitting in when he heard Haruhi walk out. She looked Haruhi once again--dressed up Haruhi to be exact. "You look great, Haru-chan! Though...Takashi and I should probably change too, huh?"

Hunny got up from his seat, swiped his card key and opened the door. He lifted his head, only to see Tamaki sitting on the chair towards the back of the room; sketch book and pencil in hand.

"What have you been doing up here, Tama-chan?"

((gomen for the long post....))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:33 pm

((oh well, what's done is done and you post is fine. longer posts are always better in my opinion))

As Tamaki had been waiting for people to show up, he had completed all of Haruhi's showing skin and had erased all of the unwanted pencil markings on both himself and Haruhi on the picture. All that needed to be done now was add the finer details like the folds in the clothing and all the parts of Haruhi's dress. When he was addressed, he quickly shut his planner and stuck the pencil in the spiral and said, "Oh, I was just doodling, it's nothing special."

He looked past Mori and Hunny and saw Haruhi already dressed in the hallway. That coat might be a little too form fit on her, Tamaki thought to himself but then looked down and blushed a little as he thought, but she's does look lovely in that outfit. He looked back up, the flush gone from his face, and said, "Well it must be time for dinner. Let's get changed guys. I'll text Kyouya and the twins to get up here."

Tamaki went into his quadrent of the room and found the clothes that he wanted to wear. He chose a blood red tuxedo, a black dress shirt and a tie that matched his tux. He took his clothes into the bathroom and changed in there, on the off chance Haruhi would wander into the room and by accident 'see him'. He changed, made sure he was wearing his necklace but yet it was hidden, ran a comb through his hair and emerged from the bathroom looking very elegant plus his out fit matched yet contrasted with Haruhi's.

Tamaki then flipped out his phone and struggled to type out a message

-guys
com bak 2 da room & change 4 dinner
-Tamaki

he forwarded the message to Kyouya's and the twins' phones. Tamaki then exited the room, carelessly closed the door behind him and sat on the bench outside of their room. He sat there quietly as Haruhi stood near him in the hall, not completely sure what to say after all the thoughts he had of her.

Mori said hi to Tamaki when he saw him and took note of his planner. I guess that's like Tamaki to just doodle, he thought to himself, but he looked like he was concentrating too hard on just a doodle. Mori went into his quadrant of the room and changed into a scarlet dress shirt and white tux pants and threw on a white tie, to go along with the red theme Haruhi started.

When he was done changing, Tamaki had already left the room and forgot to close the door all the way. Curious as what would happen, he snuck over to the door and peered out the crack to observe what was going on. Mori saw that Tamaki was just sitting there silently as Haurhi was just standing there. Talk to her god damn it! he thought to himself silently, not wanting them to know he was spying on them.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:45 pm

((*gasp!* you made Mori make a swear! XD *note, reference from family guy, only edited a little =3))

Hunny too went to his quadrant of the room. He changed into his school uniform's white dress shirt. Over that Hunny wore a blood red vest, which he buttoned up. He put on his best black dress pants and his school shoes. Hunny wanted to keep the red/black/and some white theme alive.

Slowly, Hunny tiptoed his way underneath his cousin, and peaked outside the door, just as Mori was. C'mon, Tama-chan! Do something! Haru-chan looks bored...

Haruhi watched Tamaki walk out of the room and sit down on the bench. He seemed to completely ignore her. Something's on his mind...Maybe I shouldn't ask him about it though...

Haruhi walked on over and stood in front of Tamaki. She looked down at him, examining his clothes. "You look nice, Senpai." Haruhi turned her head slightly, so she wasn't looking at Tamaki anymore, and scratched the back of her head. "Ugh...you mind if I sit down with you?"

I never ask to sit with him. In fact, I just do, whether he wants me to or not. Why am I asking this time though?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:58 pm

Tamaki looked up at Haruhi when she addressed him and gave a relaxed sigh. Well, he thought, as long as i act like everything's normal I guess no harm will be done. "Thank you Haruhi" he said as she complimented him, "and you look..." he wanted to say something like 'lovely' or 'beautiful' but didn't want to over impose. So instead, he filed the void with, "elegant. You made a very nice choice of clothes on your own for this evening." Tamaki scooted over and patted the empty spot on the bench to invite her to sit down. Once she did, he asked her just to fill the dead air, "So...how did you enjoy the hot springs?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next