Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:24 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Kyouya15

Kyoya walked out of the boys dressing room and headed towards the room when his phone began vibrating. He flipped it open and read the text.

-guys
com bak 2 da room & change 4 dinner
-Tamaki

He sighed. It was a pointless text. There was no way Kyoya would ever be late for anything. He continued down the hall and entered the room, ignoring anyone he saw, including Tamaki and Haruhi. He did notice that everyone was wearing blood red shirts and vest. So, keeping the trend, he changed into a red dress shirt, black coat and matching black pants, dress shoes and a black tie.

Kyoya walked out of his quadrant and saw Mori and Hunny easdropping (SP) on Tamaki and Haruhi's conversation. So as not to disturb the perfect conversation by making the cousins jump, he took a seat on the couch and listened in whenever he was able to hear.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Ouranhitachiintwins1

The twins sighed in relief when they got the text from Tamaki. They hadn't been able to find him, and had resorted to asking one of the princesses if they'd seen him, which had resulted in a hyperventilating girl squealing about how the Hitachiin brothers had spoken to her.

Darting eagerly back to their room, noticing how everyone seemed to have a 'red' theme. They changed into black dress shirts, over which they wore red vests, similar to Hunny's. After that they threw on black pants and shoes, before walking over to Kyoya. Everyone seemed to be listening in so they followed suit, using Kyoya's shoulders as leverage so they could get a better view.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 pm

((i'm going, i'm going. i watching moon phase last night. =3 hanyou, i love it. as for this morning, FABLE II!!! i loves that game, but your dog is like...25 years old! how is that possible?!))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Haruhi

"Thanks. I actually raided through "Rukia's" closet for some of the clothes."

Once again, there was an awkward scilence, until Tamaki broke the scilence with his question.

But out of all the possible questions, he asked about the hot springs.

Haruhi sighed and bowed her head. She didn't want to talk about her trip to the hot springs. Nothing happened, except for the many confusing thoughts going through her head, which practically drove her insane.

"The hot springs? The pools themselves were nice, but I had far too many things on my mind to even relax."

Haruhi lifted her head back up and faced Tamaki. "But what about you? Hunny-senpai said that you ran out of the pools in a hurry."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Tamaki_5

Tamaki waved at Kyoya and the twins as they passed them during the awkward silence between Haruhi and himself

"The hot springs? The pools themselves were nice, but I had far too many things on my mind to even relax."

Things on her mind? Tamaki thought to himself curiously what could keep Haruhi in such a daze as to keep her from relaxing? He thought about it quickly, what would he think about that would keep him from relaxing. Well...the twins aside, the only thing he could think of was what kept him unrestful was his current thoughts about Haruhi. Oh she couldn't be thinking about that...right? Tamaki semi-assured himself.

"But what about you? Hunny-senpai said that you ran out of the pools in a hurry."

"Uhhh..." Tamaki uttered to stall for time. He ran out because his confusing thought about her but he didn't want to tell her that because then the akwardness would once again return between the two of them. A partially true answer came to his head and said, "Oh, I was in the pools and I remembered that I had something delivered here for the Host Club. I wanted to pick it up while everyone was in the pools so no one would see it." Tamaki smiled innocently for Haruhi, hoping she would like the answer. If nothing else, he was hoping she'd ask about his delivery so she wouldn't question about the real reason he left.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Mori_2

"Things on your mind huh?" Mori commented amusingly just above a whisper, "like about Tamaki perhaps?" Mori laughed on the inside but on the outside he just smiled as he spied on the couple with everyone else. He watched as the conversation wasn't going over so smoothly. He wished that the air wasn't so awkward around them but that's usually how people in love acted.

"Oh, I was in the pools and I remembered that I had something delivered here for the Host Club. I wanted to pick it up while everyone was in the pools so no one would see it."

"Something for the Host club?" Mori asked himself aloud in a whisper. he turned around and looked at the box on the coffee table, tamaki had placed there this morning. Mori pointed at the box and asked the other's "isn't that the cosplay's for tomorrow? he picked that up this morning...so what is he talking about?" Mori tried to think what it could be. The only other big thing they had planned besides tomorrow's hosting was the dance. He wouldn't have bought all of us something for the dance... then something clicked in his head but maybe it's not for all of us... like more for the two of them...

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny laughed quietly to himself after Mori commented Haruhi's possible thoughts. I bet she was. Takashi and I really were asking her tons of questions, relating to the subject, Hunny thought to himself.

"Something for the Host club? Isn't that the cosplay's for tomorrow? He picked that up this morning...so what is he talking about?"

Hunny shrugged before he ran over to the table. He quietly peaked inside the box, and then turned back to face Mori. "You're right, it's just the cosplay," Hunny said with a sigh. He slowly closed the box back up and walked back over to his cousin. Quietly, Hunny said, "I have no idea what he's talking about."

Haruhi eyed Tamaki suspiciously. I saw him bring in the cosplay this morning. What else could he have possibly ordered for the Host Club?

Should she ask him what he really did, or should she just let it go. Either way, Haruhi was bound to find out within the next few days.

Haruhi leaned back and sighed. "I don't completely believe you, Senpai. But I'll leave it be...for now."

Haruhi arose from the bench, and looked down at Tamaki. "C'mon, everyone's probably ready for dinner now."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 pm

((i feel that this post is just worded wierdly...tell me if i should redo it))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki sweat-dropped when she called his bluff but reacted quickly on the fact she wanted to leave. "I would tell you about it..." Tamaki admitted as he stood up, "but it's kinda a secret." Tamaki went over to the door and openned it to find all the host members already standing a the door. "Wow what impecable timing." Tamaki said as he eyed them dumbfoudedly, surprised that all the host were reaching for the door as Tamaki openned the door. "Well c'mon." he said gesturing them out the door, "Dinner awaits!"

Tamaki led the host club down to the dinning hall for dinner. Since the Host Club was the one to open dinner last night, a different club was scedualed to open dinner tonight. However, the Host Club had one of the round tables reserved for themselves near the head table. Tamaki found the table with their name on it and he waited for everyone to sit down first, being the gentleman and good host that he was. Tamaki helped Kyoya into his chair to show that he was considerate to his best friend (really he just wanted to suck up to Kyoya so he would stop torturing him).

Tamaki was now in the mood to help the other hosts but they all sat down before he could help them; except one: Haruhi. Tamaki considered the possiblity of actually helping her into her seat as she went for the chair herself. He quickly thought, What the heck. I bet she won't think much of it anyways. I mean I did just help Kyoya sit down. As Haruhi was attempting to sit down herself, Tamaki pulled back Haruhi's chair slightly and gestured for her to sit down.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 pm

((i feel like making this semi-humorous.))

Haruhi looked at Tamaki as he sat himself down. Why did he...? Well...he did help Kyoya-senpai sit... Haruhi trying to ignore whatever just happened, and picked up her menu. She was beyond eager to find something to eat. Something rich to eat. Not only that, it was completely free.

Haruhi looked over the menu carefully, making sure that she wouldn't miss a single thing. Then...she saw it.

Fancy Tuna.

Haruhi's eyes grew wider than they usually were, and they seemed to almost sparkle. Finally after all this time, Haruhi was finally going to eat the fancy tuna that she's been dying to try. We--were her hands trembling?

Hunny sat himself into his seat next to Mori, smiling brightly. He picked up his menu and read through everything. He already knew what he was going to order.

Hunny gently set him menu down on the table, and looked around the table. His eyes stopped when they reached Haruhi. "Haru-chan...are you alright?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 pm

((i'll see your hilarious act and raise you an awww moment))

After Tamaki helped Haruhi into her seat, he sat down himself, picked up the menu and averted the eyes of the other host members; he had a feeling that some one would comment about it. Tamaki looked over the menu to see what he wanted. He almost immediately picked out the roast beef platter until he noticed Haruhi trembling right next to him. Tamaki placed his menu down and looked over at Haruhi staring at the seafood section. That's right he thought Haruhi never has had the chance to eat fancy tuna.

However, her trembling was making him nervous. To try and get her to at least get her to stop shaking, he placed his hand over hers and said in a low voice to her, "Haruhi, it's alright, calm down. You can order fancy tuna."

Mori noticed Tamaki's gesture and wasn't sure if that was a plus towards him admitting his feelings or just something that happened by happens chance. Mori didn't press it any further in his mind and went to look for something to eat. Mori chose a shrimp Alfredo dish in his mind when he noticed the table shaking a little

"Haru-chan...are you alright?"

Mori looked back at the menu and saw the fancy tuna. he placed the menu in front of Hunny and pointed it out to him. However, as he showed it to his cousin, he saw Tamaki place his hand over Haruhi's. Immediately, he elbowed his cousin and gestured his head towards Tamaki's act, to make sure that Hunny saw what just happened.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 pm

The twins grinned, and (for once) didn't comment. They looked at the menu, before deciding on spaghetti and setting it down, both of them resting their elbows on the arms of their chairs, with their chins resting on their fists as they stared at the adorable couple. Even if they didn't win... they would still be glad that Tamaki finally admitted his feelings. After all, it was sooo obvious.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki and nodded. "I--I know," Haruhi smiled nervously at Tamaki and coninued, "I just got a little excited there is all."

Haruhi turned back to her menu, but then relized that her hand was...warm. She looked down at it only to relize that Tamaki's hand was on top of hers. She didn't even feel him touch her hand...

Haruhi began to pull her hand away, but stopped. This is so strange... Normally I would probably take my hand away quickly, but I don't really feel a reason to...

Without looking at Tamakik, she said just over a whisper, "Tamaki-senpai...you can take your hand off mine now," Haruhi paused and looked at their hands again, adding, "...if you want to, that is."

Hunny looked at where Mori was pointing and nodded. He glanced over at Haruhi again when he saw movement. It was Tamaki setting his hand on top of Haruhi's. Hunny sighed sweetly, and then looked back down at his menu, grinning.

He listened closely to Haruhi and her tone of voice when she spoke. She sounded nervous with that last thing she said. I don't have any doubts now! Haru-chan likes Tama-chan. Question is, does she know it herself!

Hunny hid his face behind his menu and giggled quietly to himself.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:28 pm

((i'm going to push fast forward a little here))

"Tamaki-senpai...you can take your hand off mine now...if you want to, that is."

Tamaki looked down at their hands and took his away slowly, like he didn't want to take it away. "Sorry about that." Tamaki said hesitantly. He would have kept his hand on hers, however, he knew that if he kept it there they would not only get comments from the other guys, but other people would notice and start to question the two of them.

The waitress finally came over and then took all of their orders. The air around their table was very quiet and a little uncomfortable as they all waited for their food. 15 minutes later, the servers came in and gave them all their food. Tamaki was about to start to dig in when he saw them place the fancy tuna in front of Haruhi. He stared at her and the tuna with anticipation, waiting for her to finally try the tuna; he even leaned in a little, being drawn in by the suspense.

Mori smiled as he watched his cousin giggle behind the menu; he was glad that his cousin was having fun with this game of his.

When Mori got his food, he didn't even touch his fork but instead watched Haruhi stare at her plate and he waited to see how she would react when she would finally get to eat the infamous dish.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm

((....>.< so much time has been wasted.))

Haruhi stared down at her plate of food. The plate of food which was filled with fancy tuna.

They had a choice to either use a fork or chop sticks; Haruhi just so happened to pick up a fork. She dug it into the tuna, and tore a small bit off. Slowly, Haruhi brought it up to her mouth, opened her mouth wide, then stopped.

Everyone at the table seemed to be watching her... This made her feel a little uncomfortable, but she couldn't wait any longer! Haruhi bit down on the fork, ripped the fancy tuna off and began to chew.

The taste was amazing, and her eyes were sparkling with delight. So good... I finally get to eat fancy tuna. I've waited long...but it was worth the wait...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:08 pm

(*epic fail anime fall*)

Tamaki was just about crying to himself as Haruhi picked up the fork to put the tuna in her mouth. he watched for the reaction in her face with much eagerness and he almost died when he saw her face; it was a face of enjoyment ten times better than the face that she had when she entered the springs the first time. Oh that face is just too priceless, he thought to himself as he wiped a tear of joy out of his eye. "So Haruhi..." Tamaki asked as he sniffled, "how is it?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm

Haruhi gulped down the sweet tuna and looked up at Tamaki, still in a daze. "I--it's amazing." She looked back down at her fork, and then the tuna. "So good..." Haruhi stuffed more tuna into her mouth, and chewed it in a daze.

Everything seemed absolutely wonderful at the moment. Something horrible was bound to happen.

((haha, foreshadowing (SP?!). but ewwww....short post.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Kyouya16

Kyoya, who was bored and sick of their game going nowhere, decided to pollute Haruhi's mind with truthful facts, mainly just to see Tamaki's reaction.

But he wasn't mean enough to ruin her first bite of the tuna...so the second bite would have to do.

Once Haruhi started to bring her fork to her mnouth for a second time, he decided to have a little fun.

"Did you know that bluefin tuna is high in mercury, which is a serious health risk for kids and women of childbearing age, such as yourself. And is being depleted by overfishing, Haruhi? Oh, by the way, they serve the bluefin tuna here..." Not his best form of torment and all, but it would work.

((Sorry...that was really the only info i found on fancy tuna))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 am

((oh lemme go first...i thought of a good post last night after i logged off))

It was clear that both Haruhi and Tamaki were appalled by Kyoya's little fun fact. However, Tamaki was not only worried about the health hazard but an insinuation that was pushed into it. Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Childbirth?!? he thought to himself Haruhi having... Tamaki then had that quick thought that most guys tend to have every once in awhile and he shook his head at it and thought No, no, no, no, no, bad Tamaki.

Either way he had something to Kyoya about his outburst of information. Tamaki stood up, his chair squealing as his knees pushed it back, slammed his hands on the table and said forcefully to Kyoya, "How dare you tell her that now! You know she's been wanting to eat fancy tuna ever since the first dance we held with her. So why the hell would you wanna bring that up now?" Tamaki sat down angry at Kyoya, not only for ruining Haruhi's dinner but also the insinuation he made; there was no way Tamaki would clearly point that out in public though.

Tamaki looked down at his own meal, but was slightly put off by that quick thought in his mind. "I'm not hungry," Tamaki declared in an agitated tone. He grabbed his plate and slid it next to Haruhi's plate and he said, "She can have my dinner; seeing how she probably doesn't wanna eat fancy tuna ever again." With that, Tamaki stood up and walked away bitterly. Tamaki didn't go back to the room though, he instead went to the hot springs where he decided that he'd try to relax a little bit before confronting his friends again. Once Tamaki got to the locker room, he took off his scarlet tux and walked out into the springs; he was the only one in the springs. He took a seat in the pool right by the door and submerged himself up to his neck, closed his eyes and tried to relax
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:16 pm

((....that was a good post. *two thumbs us*))

Haruhi's mouth opened wide and dropped her fork as she heard Kyoya talk. Chi--childbirth...? I know I'm the right age, but....BUT HOW COULD KYOYA-SENPAI DO THIS?!

Haruhi was beyond aggravated and disgusted.

"She can have my dinner; seeing how she probably doesn't wanna eat fancy tuna ever again."

Haruhi looked at Tamaki's plate and her own. She then looked up and watched Tamaki basically stomp away. It was a rare site, seeing Tamaki angry. So after seeing that, Haruhi was furious with Kyoya.

She pushed both plates away bitterly and said, "I'm not hungry. Kyoya-senpai ruined my appetite."

Haruhi stood from her seat and began to walk towards the exit. She stopped, and looked over her shoulder at Kyoya. Giving him a cold, deathly glare, Haruhi said, "I'm going to bed."

With that said, Haruhi walked out of the ballroom, hoping to catch up with Tamaki. But by the time he was spotted, he had already made his way into the guys' locker room. He must be pretty angry with Kyoya...though, I am too...

Haruhi shrugged and began to make her way up to her room.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:20 pm

With the two pawns of their game gone, the group was able to talk about the game openly. Mori was the first to say anything out of the group who were all surprised at Haruhi's and Tamaki's reactions. "Well that went well." he said sarcastically as he took a bite out of his own meal; there were already two uneaten plates at the table and Mori didn't want to leave a 3rd. "Kyoya," Mori asked as he continued to eat, "how does making both of them pissed off get Tamaki to say 'I love you' to Haruhi?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 11 Kyouya17

Kyoya smirked. "You'll see." He wasn't going to tell them his plan, after all, it was his plan to win, and a secret plan would stay secret.

Usually, if something was between Kyoya and Tamaki, he would let Tamaki win so he himself would get the real benefit. But, since the only benefit of this game was to win, that's all he would do. All Kyoya had to do now was think of the next step of his plan.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Tamaki was in the pools for 15 minutes when he thought he was at least calm enough to talk with Kyoya without exploding on him; Tamaki never could hold a long grudge. It was when Tamaki decided to himself that he would stay another 5 minutes when it started to rain hard on his head. Tamaki sighed out of disappointment and said to himself, "Well there goes my actually relaxing soak."

Tamaki stood up and ran through the cold rain back into the locker room. Tamaki dried himself off slowly and then put on his clothes back on but decided to leave his tie and tux coat off and he left his shirt untucked. He sighed to himself and declared, "this has probably been the worst day ever. everything seemed to just go bad." Tamaki started walking slowly back to the rooms but stopped for a brief moment after he left the locker room. However...he thought that walk in the gardens with Haruhi was lovely... Tamaki continued to make his way slowly back to the rooms, still not really wanting to see his friends at the moment

The rest of the host members finished their dinner up rather quickly since they didn't really say much after Kyoya exicuted his "secret plan." They all headed back to the room to find that Tamaki hadn't returned yet, although Haruhi's room was locked shut with her inside. Mori walked over to his and Hunny's quadrant to get dresed for bed but not before stopping in front of Tamaki's quadrant and remembered what Tamaki was talking about before. "Oh, I was in the pools and I remembered that I had something delivered here for the Host Club. I wanted to pick it up while everyone was in the pools so no one would see it." Tamaki's words echoed in Mori's head. Mori thought about it for a second and then looked at the door as if Tamaki was going to walk in at that very moment. Mori went back to Tamaki's Quadrant and started poking around, trying to find what he was talking about without messing his things up.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 pm

((i'll post as Hunny a little bit i guess))

Hunny ran to his and Mori's quadrent of the room, and searched through his clothes. Quickly, Hunny changed into his silk pajama's--bunny themed. He ran into the bathroom, brushed his teeth (on his own for once), and then ran back out. It was then that he saw Mori poking through Tamaki's things.

Hunny ran over to Mori, bunny in hand, and asked, "What are you doing looking through Tama-chan's things, Takashi?"

((not really sure what to post.........i think hanyou should do something with Hikaru & Kaoru.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Mori was carefully shifting through Tamaki's closet as Hunny came up to him. "Aren't you a bit curious as to what Tamaki was talking about when he said 'I picked something up for the host club?' " He asked Hunny when he concluded that whatever Tamaki icked up wasn't there. He moved to the clothes drawers. and pulled them open carefull as to not disturb the clothes inside. "I wanna know if he actually bought soemthing for us or he was just bluffing to make Haruhi happy ," he said to hunny as he concluded the first drawer didn't have anything in it. I wanna say that whatever this is, its for Haruhi, he thought to himself, but wouled he really go out of the way to get something for her on the fly like that?
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:11 pm

Hunny nodded to his cousin's response. He, too, was curious to know what Tamaki had possibly gotten for the host club. "That makes sense. But...I don't want you getting caught looking through his stuff." Hunny thought a moment, and then smiled with glee when the idea hit him. "I'll watch the door for you, Takashi!"

Hunny patted Mori on the head and ran over to the door. He opened it slightly and looked down the hall in both directions. So far, there was no sight of Tamaki.

((i say we get ourselves some twins to post.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:13 am

The twins left shortly after Haruhi did, wandering around. After deciding to go back to their rooms, they were surprised to see Hunny standing at the door, bravely looking out for... something.

"Hey Hunny-sempai, whatcha doing?" They asked, going over and leaning on the wall next to him. Kaoru looked through the door, noticing Mori. He appeared to be looking through... Tamaki's drawers.

"Ooh! Are we snooping!" Hikaru said, promptly going over to join Mori. Kaoru followed, both of them eagerly standing on opposite sides of him.

"Can we help?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:02 am

Perfect! Mori thought to himself as soon as the twins arrived. "When we were listening in on Tamaki earlier, he said that he 'bought something for the host club'."mori explained as he looked carefully through the last drawer, "I wanna see if actually did buy something for us or he was just lying." Mori didn't find anything in the last drawer so he moved on over to the night stand. "look around to see if you can find anything but make sure that everything is back in its place so it doesn't look like we were in here."

Mori opened the drawer of the night stand and saw there was a noot book inside with a pencil stuck inside one of the last pages. His planner huh? Mori thought as he extracted the notebook from the drawer, what does he have planned so far ahead of schedual? he openned the planner to where the pencil rested and saw the almost completed drawing of Tamaki and Haruhi dancing. "Wow..." Mori said aloud, "I didn't think Tamaki could actually draw."

Tamaki walked up to the rooms slowly, still trying to figure out how he would talk with Kyoya when he would finally get to the rooms. I guess it will be best if i wait until tomorrow before i speak with Kyoya, Tamaki thought, debates are more effective when both people are sane.Tamaki then wondered how Haruhi was taking all of this; if he was angered by all of this, god knows how mad Haruhi was. Tamaki tried to think about how to make things up to her. He considered giving his presents to her tonight but then the guys would see them and he really didn't want them to know about the dress he bought her.

Tamaki finally made it up to the hallway his room was in and once he looked down the hall he saw one of the doors open. In that door way a short person was standing outside lookingup and down the hall. Is that Hunny-senpai? he thought as he looked at the semi-strange site for a minute to figure it out.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next