Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Mori_2

Mori sat there thinking of questions that he could ask Haruhi as he waited for his "cousins." They seem to almost come out of each locker room at the same time. "Hi Rukia." he said as she sat down next to him. Once Hunny came over he picked up his cousin and placed him on his shoulders and said to Haruhi, "Let's go get changed for dinner."

Whiloe they were about half way back to the rooms, Mori looked up at Hunny with a smirk before he turned his attention back to Haruhi and he said, "Listen Haruhi, We're sorry about asking if you liked Tamaki yesterday. We didn't know you so strongly apposed of the idea... However, going off on a that note. If you don't like Tamaki, what kind of guy would you like?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Haruhi

Haruhi sweat-dropped and lowered her head for a moment. Why does Mori-senpai care so suddenly? I myself have never really cared...I think... She looked up at him and answered, in a slightly annoyed tone, "Well, I've never really thought much about it, Mori-senpai. But...if had to pick any good qualities, I suppose I would like a guy that's smart, but he wouldn't always show it. He would be fun-loving, and show me how to have a good time when I'm in my study-and-nothing-else moods. Not only that, he should comfort me when I'm rarely scared..."

Haruhi froze in her steps. She couldn't believe the description coming from her mouth. Not only was it the truth, it was basically describing Tamaki himself. I--I'm sure there are plenty of other guys out there like that, and not just Tamaki-ku--senpai...

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny indicated for Mori to stop shortly after he noticed Haruhi. He stared at her in slight shock--not completely though. I think we may have made a direct hit already. Haru-chan's slowly starting to realize her feelings towards Tama-chan. he thought as he looked down at his cousin. Most likely, Mori was thinking the same thing, or right along those lines.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:40 am

Mori stopped when Hunny tapped him on the head and he looked at Haruhi frozen in her tracks. Don't like Tamaki huh?, Mori thought to himself, That's Tamaki whenever he's not hosting no matter how you look at it. "Gomen Haruhi," Mori said to her, "I'll talk about this kind of stuff with Mitsukuni and seeing how you are my quote-on-quote "cousin" for the week, I'm just getting into character." Mori beckoned Haruhi to continue walking as he said, "Let's go Rukia. I won't ask anything else."

They got back up to the rooms and Mori entered the boys' room and looked around to make sure Tamaki was actually there. Mori found him on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and already dressed for dinner. "you alright Tamaki?" Mori asked curious as to why their "King" was just laying down and not drawing anymore.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Tamaki_5

Tamaki was thinking of how to break the news to Haruhi but he couldn't think of an effective way to do so that Haruhi would find appealing. Tamaki sat up at the sound of Mori's voice and he said, "Yeah I'm fine..." Tamaki added under his breath "i think..." Tamaki then said to Mori, "Well, I'm going to see if Haruhi needs help with her clothes." Tamaki got up from his bed and walked out in to the hallway to find that Haruhi was already in her room. Tamaki thought about knocking on the door but his new realization kept him from doing so; he was just too embarrassed to. So instead, Tamaki sat down at the bench and decided to just wait and see what Haruhi would pick on her own.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:18 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Ouranhitachiintwins1

Hikaru and Kaoru, long out of the hot springs were making their way to the room, trying to decide what to wear based on what they could remember being in their closet. They held conversation as they walked, always in low tones so others wouldn't hear whatever they didn't want their voices to betray.

Once they reached the hallway their rooms were held in they noticed their lord simply sitting on a bench outside Haruhi's room. Curious, but not enough to ask they greeted him with a wave, continuing on to the room.

Soon, they were inside and closing the door behind them, nodding their heads towards Hunny and Mori.

Lazily striding over to their wardrobe they opened the doors, looking through the twin pairs of garments before picking something suitable.

Tonight they wore black fitted shirts, with yellow lining around the collar and sleeves, a white sleeveless jacket on top of that, left open. Their pants were black as well, and with matching belts their outfit complete. They threw on a couple of bracelets around their wrists, and, feeling slightly mischevious they changed the part in their hair when no one was looking.

Once all their preparation was complete, they flopped down onto their bed, waiting for everyone else.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 am

((one post, then bed. and sorry for not posting until way late like this.......))

Hunny raised an eyebrow as he watched Tamaki leave the room. Once he was out of hearing distance, Hunny said, "I think Tama-chan's trying to sort out his thoughts. He seems a little out of it to be 'fine'." Hunny sighed and began to change into his dinner clothes.

He chose a brown leather vest with a white dress shirt underneith, a dark blue--almost black--blazer (unbuttoned), and a tie of the same color tucked under his vest. His pants and shoes were of the same color as well.

Hunny made his way to the couch, grabbing his bun-bun on the way, and began to randomly play with his ears. It was something to do while waiting for Mori to get ready.

Haruhi walked into her room silently and changed for dinner. She wore a white blazer--from Rukia's wardrobe-- with a black dress shirt and dark gray vest underneith, and her white tie was neatly tucked in under her vest. Both her pants and shoes were simply black. And of course, her half of the pendant was hid underneither her dress shirt.

Haruhi ran off to the bathroom, took off her wig, and combed out her hair a bit. She then walked back into the main living area of the room and sat down on the love seat, deep in thought. This is all too confusing. I've never once took a real interest in stuff like this, so why now? Even more so, why Tamaki-senpai? I mean he's so out there, so random. And yet...he always seems to be there for me--even when I least expect it. I suppose I might possibly admire him for that...

She bowed her head and stood, grabbed her card key like always, and walked out of the room. It truly didn't surprise her in the least to see Tamaki sitting there on the bench quietly. Was he waiting for me...? Haruhi walked out in front of him and looked down at him. "So...you look nice. Did I do okay this time, Senpai?"

Why do I feel strange--almost embarrassed--to be talking with him. Nothing's changed, so why such the sudden change in atmosphere between us...?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 am

((it's alright sora. I'll think of this as my christmas present part 3 XD))

Mori got dressed into a dark brown suit over a navy blue dress shirt and tie. As he slipped on his brown Italian Loafers, Mori looked around the corner at the door as to expect Tamaki to walk back in. When he didn't, Mori went back into Tamaki's room and went into his night stand for the planner. He flipped open to the back where he knew where the drawing was and saw it was completed. "Oye, Hunny," Mori called for his cousin quietly so Tamaki wouldn't hear him from outside the room, "Look at this."

Tamaki looked up once he heard the click of Haruhi's door. Tamaki did his best not to blush but either way he could feel his heart race as she came closer.

"So...you look nice. Did I do okay this time, Senpai?"

"Thank you Haurhi" Tamaki said in a natural voice as he scooted over to make room for Haruhi to sit down. "and you did a wonderful job; very nice choice of clothes." Was it just me or does Haruhi seem...embarassed, he thought to himself as he remebered how she spoke to him, could she possibly still embarassed from the "Tamaki-kun" thing?"So" Tamaki said to stir up conversation, "was your time in the springs any better today than from yesterday?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm

((quick post so everyone knows Kyoya didn't die while in the springs))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Kyouya32

Shortly after the rest of the host left, Kyoya followed, ready to endure all of the stress they brought on.

He walked into his room and looked around for something to wear. He chose a simple black suit with a white shirt. Tied neatly around his neck was a blue tie.

Kyoya walked of his room and into the main living area, waiting for the others.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Hunny looked up from his bunny at Mori and stood. He ran his way over and looked at drawing in Mori's hands. "Wow...it looks really good, Takashi!" he said happily. He looked up at his cousin and asked, "Do you suppose this helped him with his realization at all, too? I'm sure it did..." Hunny gently took the planner from Mori's hands and looked at it once more. Slowly, he gestured for the twins and Kyoya to come look as well--if they pleased that is.

Haruhi sat down next to Tamaki. She felt like blushing at Tamaki's comment, but she resisted, somehow. She looked at him from the side as he spoke and sighed. Sitting back up-straight, Haruhi replied, "Not really. I wasn't able to relax too well, I'm not quite sure why either."

Haruhi looked back at Tamaki with a slight grin and said, "What about yourself?"

((that was kinda short.....i could've posted that last night! >.< but...i started having more fun after my cousins left. how bizarre is that?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki looked at Haruhi with saddened puppy dog eyes when he found out that she didn't have a fun time, again, in the springs. This isn't good at all if Haruhi can't relax, he thought to himself, is she still thinking about the same thing?

"What about yourself?"

Tamaki shook away his saddened expression and then said as he held his chin and looked up, "Actually, I was able to relax for a litte bit, which helped after all the comotion from today. But then I left early because..." Tamaki trailed off as he thought, bad idea to tell her that it was because that you realized you're in love with her Tamaki. "Uhh..Because.." he sputtered out, "The springs were getting a little too hot for me." Tamaki chuckled weakly as he looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. Then Tamaki thought, If she can't have a good time in the springs by herself then what's the point of putting her there...maybe i can do something with her tomorrow to get her to have fun...maybe then i can break the news to her...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Haruhi eyed Tamaki suspiciously as be blabbed on about the springs being too hot--supposedly that is. ...He's hiding something. No doubt about that. But I shouldn't push the matter she thought to herself. So instead of asking more about it, she just nodded and looked towards the Host Club's door.

It then occurred to her that there were no signs of the other were coming out anytime soon. Haruhi looked back at Tamaki and said, "Say, everyone was back in the room right? I'm sure they all should be done getting ready for dinner by now..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:15 am

The twins came over, looking over Hunny's shoulder to see the picture (which really wasn't all that difficult).

"Woah." They said in unison.

"I had no idea that Tamaki even drew, let alone this well." Hikaru commented, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Yeah. Drawing this would definately help him come to the realization, as he's probably wishing for this to happen . . ."

They both turned towards Kyoya.

"Ne, Kyouya-senpai. What do you think?" They asked the black haired male.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:19 am

((sorry, pic later. and sorry i was holding things up.))

Kyoya, who was sitting in the living area, heard Hunny's gesture which came from Tamaki's room. (with his super amazing senses, of course) He walked into the room and looked over Hunny's shoulder, like the twins.

"Ne, Kyouya-senpai. What do you think?"

He already knew about Tamaki's drawing skills, but he decided not to coment on that. After all, that wasn't what was important. "Yes, this is probably exactly what Tamaki is hoping for. And it's obvious that he wants Haruhi and not Rukia."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 am

Tamaki jumped on the oppertunity to change subjects between them and he said, "yeah you'd think... I'll go see how they're coming along." Tamaki then got up from the bench and went for the door

As everyone was admiring Tamaki's drawn out fantasy, Mori heard the click of the door handle and he said in a panic, "It's Tamaki!" He quickly closed the planner and threw it back into the night stand and then pushed everyone out of Tamaki's quadrant.

Mori came in view of the door to see Tamaki standing in the door way. "We're all ready." Mori said, "Is Haruhi ready yet?"

Tamaki was just a little curious as to why Mori looked a little stressed but he decided not to ask. "Yeah we were all waiting on you guys. let's go." Tamaki lead the group down to dinner and they found their reserved table once again near the head table. It appeared to that everyone was going for their seats they had the night before, so Tamaki once again helped Kyoya and Haruhi into their seats out of curtosy to his best friend and to the one he loved. Tamaki sat down himself down and browsed through the menu but all that was really on his mind was Haruhi.

After the black magic club commenced dinner, the waitresses came around and took all of their orders. After Tamaki ordered the lobster tail dinner, he stood up from the table and said, "if you'd excuse me for a few minutes," he said to try and sound civilized, "I need to use the restroom." Tamaki then walked off to find the bathroom but also he used this time to further try think of how he'd break the news to Haruhi.

((opportunity for the twins or Kyoya to question Haruhi *hint hint))

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:18 am

I'm afraid to question Haruhi . . . I always get yelled at!

The twins smirked mischeviously (No! Don't do it!). This was the perfect oppertunity. They put their heads together, looking over towards Haruhi.

"Hey, Haruhi." They both called, placing their heads in their hands. "Sorry we kept you guys waiting for so long this morning." (yeah right) There was a pause, before they asked, "So, what were you and Tamaki doing while we were previously occupied?" As innocently as possible. They had been getting yelled at more than usual lately. Were they really that annoying?

*winces*
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:08 am

Haruhi walked down with the rest of the group in silence, not paying too much attention to anyone or anything. Once they reached their table (from the night before to be exact), Haruhi was caught off guard slightly when Tamaki pulled her chair out for her. It didn't seem to mean too much, considering that he pulled Kyoya's chair out as well. Well...they're best friends, so that would make sense. But he just probably pulled mine out to be kind, I suppose, she thought to herself as she sat down.

"If you'd excuse me for a few minutes. I need to use the restroom."

Haruhi looked up and she watched Tamaki leave the room. For whatever reason, Haruhi felt...lonesome was it? Well, until the twins spoke to her that is.

"So, what were you and Tamaki doing while we were previously occupied?"

Haruhi looked towards the twins as she was slightly caught off guard...again. She put on her best fake smile and said, "Oh, nothing really. We were just talking." I'm speaking the truth. Nothing happened--we were just talking. Nothing strange about that in the least.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 am

They were slightly upset that they hadn't been able to get a spectacular reaction out of her, but decided that it would have to do. Any more pushing on their part, and who knows what would happen. They'd let someone else take over for now.

"Hmm. We see. Talking."

Deciding that they were hungry, they picked up the menu, looking at all the dishes.

If they knew the host club, (and they thought they knew them pretty well) someone was bound to ask, what, exactly, were they talking about?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Kyouya18

Most people would've taken Haruhi's answer and left if alone. Kyoya, however, was a curious, intellectual guy. Therefore he wanted to know what really happened.

"Well, Fujioka, that leaves us the next question of 'what were you talking about?'" Kyoya had used her last name to make sure Haruhi knew he wasn't playing around. ...even though this was a game... so, technically he was playing around, but that wasn't the point. He knew what he was getting at and that was all that mattered.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:19 pm

((kairi...you're getting glomped tomorrow...you do realize that right?))

He called me by my last name. That can't be a good sign... Haruhi thought to herself. She looked over in Kyoya's direction, but then took her eyes away from his glance. "N--nothing really. Tamaki-senpai and I were just talking about our trip to the springs today, our choice of clothing for a short bit. That's about it really..."

Why do I feel so nervous talking about this? Nothing happened. I'm just stating the truth of the matter. Haruhi looked in the general direction in which Tamaki had left. Seems like he's been gone for awhile...or is that just me?

Haruhi looked at the group once more and said, "Say...why don't one of you go off and get Tamaki-senpai. You know, so we all know he didn't get lost or something. I mean, he has been gone for awhile..."

Hunny jumped up from his seat with a big smile and said, "I'll go get him, Haru-chan!" With that, Hunny rushed out of the ballroom, in search for the nearest restroom. Once found, Hunny ran inside and happily said, "Tama-chan! Are you still in here?" Hunny paused a moment, and then smirked slightly. "Haru-chan was wondering why you were taking so long."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Mori shook his head at Kyoya's, Hikaru's and Kauro's failed attempts to pry into Haruhi' shead. I thought when we agreed to ask he questions, he thought to himself as he took a sip of water, that they would ask her questions that actually pertained the fact that Haruhi might like Tamaki... Figureing that thjis would be his upper hand in their little game Mori just sat back and said nothing about it.

Tamaki took his good ol' time on his trip to the bathroom. He was alone in the bathroom so he took the quiet time to think of mor4e ways he could break the news to her. Well, it sure would be romantic if I asked her at the dance, he thought as he lathered his hands, but I think I might go crazy before then... As he rinsed, he considered mentally, Maybe i could get her to come to the garden with me tomorrow and i'll ask her there...yeah, that sounds like a plan. It was then that Hunny busted through the door.

"Tama-chan! Are you still in here? Haru-chan was wondering why you were taking so long."

As Tamaki dried his hands he let out a muffled laugh at Hunny's cutness and then said almost regretfully, "She was? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry her, but when you gotta go..." Tamaki threw away the paper towels and then said to his fellow host in a brighter tone, "Alright Hunny, let's go back. I'm getting hungry."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Hunny jumped up happily, shouting, "Okay! Maybe I'll get to have some cake before we all get our dinners." That thought made him happy. But that wasn't what was really on his mind. As the two of them walked back to the ballroom, Hunny thought to himself, "Hmm...I thought that little comment about Haru-chan would've triggered something. Maybe it did...probably not though, since he finally realized his feelings for Haru-chan.[/i] Hunny smiled brightly to that fact, and sat back down in his seat once they reached their table.

Right away Hunny aimed his attention towards Haruhi. She didn't look any different, and this honestly bothered Hunny a little bit. He scooted closer to Mori, made sure no one was paying too close attention, and then whispered into his ear, "Takashi, did anything else happen while I was away?"

Haruhi quickly turned to the sudden movement next to her; it was Tamaki sitting back down in his seat. Almost shyly, Haruhi smiled at him and said, "Welcome back, Senpai. Er...were you able to find the restroom okay?"

Haruhi sweatdropped and quickly took her eyes away from him. Well that was a stupid question... What could've possibly caused me to say that?! And more importantly, why do I keep blanking out while talking to Tamaki-ku--senpai! Haruhi felt like a total, unorganized mess inside. This made her wonder what she looked like on the outside...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Mori eyed Haruhi and Tamaki to see if their attention was on either Hunny or himself, which it wasn't. he leaned in towards his cousin and whispered back, "Not really,But it seems Kyoya and the twins are at a blank when it comes to cracking Haruhi."

Tamaki followed Hunny back and sat down next to Haruhi again and said, "I'm back. Sorry about that."

"Welcome back, Senpai. Er...were you able to find the restroom okay?"

At this question, he turned his head towards Haruhi and raised a curious eye brow. Did i find the bathroom okay? he thought to himself, Why would she ask that of all things at a dinner table? Tamaki opened his mouth to retort back but it was then that the waitresses came back with everyone's food. Not wanting to spoil dinner with bathroom talk, Tamaki didn't answer Haruhi's bizarre question. Why would she ask something like that? Tamaki kept thinking as he dug into his meal, Was that some sort of attempt to start conversation?

Because of his new found feelings for Haruhi he automatically thought that it was because she was attracted to him somehow. However, he shook that notion out of his head and thought, That couldn't be it. She's never shown any signs of affection towards me before. I'm just imagining things...

He looked over at Haruhi to see that she looked a little distraught and almost like she was a little flushed and flustered. "Haruhi?" Tamaki said as he put down his fork and patted Haruhi's shoulder, "Are you alright? You don't look very well." Tamaki held the back of his hand up to Haruhi's forehead and asked, "Are you getting sick?"

[/quote]

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Haruhi began to eat her food mindlessly, for she was still feeling quite scatter-brained. This is bothersome...I can't focus on anyt of my surroundings... Well, I kinda hope it's all of them, slightly.

"Are you alright? You don't look very well. Are you getting sick?"

Haruhi slowly turned to Tamaki, sorting out his question in her jumbled up head. With a slight nod, Haruhi replied, "Maybe. I guess you could say it's my head that's bothering me." Not lying there.

Haruhi set her fork down and wiped her mouth with her napkin. Slowly, Haruhi rose from her seat and announced to everyone at the table, "I'm getting a bit tired, and Tamaki-senpai seemed to guess right; I'm not feeling my best at the moment. So I'm going to back up to the room. Good night." Without waiting for anyone to respond, Haruhi made her way out of the ballroom, towards her room.

Rather deeply, Haruhi thought to herself as she walked, I need to figure this out. Earlier I stated that I might like Tamaki-senpai. B--but I don't see how...or why. I'll have to sort this all out, so I know for sure that I don't. That would be for the best if I didn't...right?
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Mori looked up from his meal when Haruhi announced she was leaving. He noticed how attentive Tamaki was to her departure and he thought to himself, C'mon Tamaki, You know you wanna follow her. This is a perfect opportunity for you... Go for her damn it!

Tamaki was surprised, disappointed and concerned all at the same time as Haruhi announced that she was going to go back to her room because she wasn't feeling good. Tamaki watched her walk out of the ballroom and thought to himself, Should I follow her?...oh my head is telling me don't because then I'd waste more food and I'd raise suspicions from the guys...but my heart is telling me run for her...

Eventually, tamaki placed his fork and knife on his plate and slid his plate towards the center of the table as he stood up and annouced, "I'm gonna see if she needs help up to her room and then I'll come right back." Hoping to avoid questions from the others, Tamaki swiftly walked out of the ballroom in the direction Haruhi took. Once he was out of sight from the door, he started to run in the direction he figured Haruhi would have traveled.

It wasn't long before Haruhi was in Tamaki's sights and he ran up from behind her, placed a hand on her shoulder to slow her down and said, "Wait Haruhi." Tamaki was reduced to bending over to catch his breath before he stood back up strait and said, "Let me help you back to your room. I wouldn't want you to pass out or anything if you aren't feeling well."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:48 pm

On the outside, Hunny looked surprised. On the inside, Hunny was filled with joy, for watching Tamaki go after Haruhi made him feel this way. He thought Tamaki might do this, but he wasn't completely sure. Just seeing Tamaki actually do it though thrilled Hunny. Go get her, Tama-chan!

Haruhi turned with a sudden gasp at the sound of Tamaki's voice, and the warm touch of his hand on her shoulder. She sighed with relief after seeing his face and hearing his words. Nodding, Haruhi managed to say, "Well, alright. I mean, if you really want to that is." Haruhi turned back around and began to walk towards her room, with Tamaki close behind.

Something doesn't feel right... I feel like one of us should say something--it might as well be me, I suppose. God I hope I don't ask something stupid again... Haruhi thought, while slowing down her pace; that way Haruhi and Tamaki were walking along side each other now. She glanced up at him, curious as to what he could possibly be thinking. Maybe he's wondering about what he should say too... Probably not. Though, I think I came up with a nice conversation starter... Now with her full attention on Tamaki, Haruhi said, "So, Senpai, how have you liked this trip so far? Anything you really liked in particuliar...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 16 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki nodded and followed Haruhi up to her room. What should I say? what should I do? he thought to himself nervously as he just followed behind her so that he could catch her if she fell over or something, This is so nerve racking being around someone you love while they don't know it.

To Tamaki's relief, Haruhi took the initiative to start up conversation.

"So, Senpai, how have you liked this trip so far? Anything you really liked in particuliar...?"

"Uhhh.." he uttered to stall for time as he thought while looking up at the ceiling, What should i tell her? As he tried to put it together in his mind he sighed slightly to himself as he brought his head back down and closed his eyes as a thought came to him: Just tell her the truth. "To be completely honest with you, Haruhi," he said to her with an innocent smile, " my favorite part was spending that afternoon, looking around the hotel, with you."

It was at that point that they reached Her room and he said, "Well, here we are. Go get some rest." Tamaki had a radical thought come to him and he hesitated at first to actually do it. However, after mustering up the courage, Tamaki leaned in and gave Haruhi a quick, soft hug to make her feel better. He caped off his actions by saying, "I hope you feel better by tomorrow. Good night Haruhi." Tamaki then pivoted on his heels and he walked back down the hall way with his hands in his pockets, a little embarrassed about his little stunt and a little disappointed that he wouldn't be able to see her fro the rest of the night.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next