Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:51 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Ouranhitachiintwins1

The twins soon realized that their leader was right. They grabbed their matching towels, following their lord out the door. The springs sounded excellent right now, especially now that they were sure Haruhi would have a good time. After all, this trip was for her. She'd probably never been to a hot springs before anyways.

They waved at their fellow host members, making a mental note to look at the schedule later to make sure Kyoya hadn't noticed any of the changes they had made.

sorry for changing the picture, I kind of like this one better... and once again I apoligize for the short posts, I can't seem to think of anything else to say... U^_^

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:21 am

((Hanyou, you worry too much. your post are fine, it doesn't matter if you keep switching pics (as long as they show just the two twins), and its alright if you can only post every once in awhile.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Vlcsnap-230697

Tamaki stripped down and then wrapped his lower body in a towel so that his bare chest glistened in the whisps of steam that escaped into the changing room (theres an image for you fangirls). As he put his clothes into a basket he noticed the twins joined him in the changing room. "Ah Hikaru, Kaoru" he said to them as he held his towel up, "glad you acctually decided to come down here. I was afraid i was going to be lonely in the springs. I'll be waiting outside in the water. I'll try to find a spot big enough where we can all sit."

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:03 am

I appreciate that twilight, I am just a little bit self concious about my posts. Just a little bit. ^_^

"Alright milord." Hikaru told Tamaki, whilst unbuckling his belt.

"We'll be there in a bit." Kaoru added as well, pulling his shirt over his head. The twins undressed, hardly noticing as Tamaki left the changing rooms. As soon as they had stripped, they joined him in the springs. Hikaru and Kaoru sighed simultaneously as they hit the water, relishing in the feeling of all their muscles relaxing at once.

"Hey, do you think Kyoya will come down here? He probably needs it the most of all of us." Kaoru pointed out, shifting a bit in the water while Hikaru nodded in agreement.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:25 am

((A little?!? [lol] ))

Tamaki looked around for a spot but they were all mostly taken but then he saw the twins had already picked out a spot for them. he dropped his towel and dipped into the pool next to them. the hot water relaxed the host king with much enjoyment. he heard them ask about Kyoya coming down here and he added, "Kyoya might come down here. but most likly to just watch over us and make sure we don't spend too much time in here. Knowing him he might bring his laptop down here as well and work while he's in the water." Tamaki lowered himself to that his mouth was under the water and he made bubbles out of relief...but also out of disappointment. I know Haruhi is a girl and all... he thought to himself but it would have been great to just see the look on her face as she took her first dip in the pools... Tamaki continued to blow bubbles still out of disapointment but also just to entertain himself.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:57 am

"That would be like him." Hikaru agreed with Tamaki about Kyoya bringing his laptop down, imagining how pissed he would be if he 'acciddentally' dropped it in.
Kaoru nodded, allowing himself to go into the water up to his neck.

The twins watched curiously as their lord began to blow bubbles into the water.

"I wonder what he's thinking about." Hikaru whispered to his brother, nudging him with his elbow.

"Probably about Haruhi." Kaoru responded.

With this, the twins decided to let Tamaki think to himself for a little while longer, relaxing together in the water.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Kyouya13

Kyoya sighed. Both Tamaki and the twins were in the hot springs and knowing them, something might happen. It would be best he he followed them into the springs. So, that being the case, Kyoya shut his laptop and got up. At least they might be somewhat calm when he got there to babysit them. The springs did that to them, luckily.

"I'm goin to. I won't yell at you if you try to touch my laptop, but remembe this. I have a lock on all important files that need a special password to open, and the Ootori family security is instantly called once the password is typed wrong." He gave the same menacing smile that he would use when threatning someone. Ignoring any comments Haruhi, Hunny, and Mori had, Kyoya walked out of the room.

'That's right, I forgot to put a lock on the schedule. How carless of me!' Kyoya thought, as he remembered the newly added things to his perfect schedule.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Haruhi

Haruhi watched them leave and then walked toward the door. She looked back at Hunny and Mori and smiled. "Well, since everyone else is going, I might as well go too, huh?" She waved and then walked toward the hot springs, with Kyoya close ahead.

Haruhi ran up next to him and looked down in front of her. "Kyoya.....do you really think it'll all work out? Me "pretending" to be a girl I mean."

Haruhi felt a little stranged talking about this sort of thing with Kyoya, since he didn't seem to be involved much that is. But out of all the hosts (besides herself), he was the smartest, and always thought things through.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:13 pm

Tamaki was now a little depressed that he can't see his daugther enjoy the hot spirngs. I could ask renge to take a photo.. he thought to himself getting riled up oh..but i would have had to ask her before and i bet Haruhi is coming down now... Tamaki lowered himslf until he was compleatly imerged but still continued to blow bubbles. He came back up for air but also so he didn't worry the twins. "Sorry guys." he said as he relaxed against the wall and put his hamrs up onto the ground to ask as arm rests, "its just...the scene isn't really my cup o' tea..." he looked around to see all of the naked high school guys in the pool while three of them seemed to stand up simutaniously revieling their lower parts.

Tamaki then had a strange thought pass through his mind and as vocal as he was he automatically asked the twins, "Do you think any of the guys at the school are gay that would want us to Host them? I know Kasonda-kun asked for Haurhi but he knew she was a girl. I wonder if we'd have to do work here in the pools..." he looked at the twins and he added, "it was just a passing thought."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:04 pm

The twins stared at their leader blankly.

Kaoru put his hand up to his chin in thought. "Maybe..."

Hikaru sighed in exasperation, crossing his arms. "I'd hate to have to do work here in the springs... especially when we're supposed to be relaxing..."

"Well, whatever makes the customers happy... I guess..." Kaoru said, leaning a bit against his brother.

The twins sank down into the water, following Tamaki's example and beginning to blow bubbles in the water. Hikaru set his chin on his brothers shoulder, sighing slightly.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Kyouya14

Kyoya looked at Haruhi as she caugt up with him and asked him if he thought the plan would work. Honestly, Kyoya thought the plan would work relativly well, which was unusual knowing Tamaki made it up. Nobody in the school had fugured out Haruhi's secret yet, and chances were that it would remain that way for a while. Besides, Haruhi was almost non-recognizable right now. You would only be able to tell if you were a host and knew everything, or were looking at her really hard and long.

But, as things went in the Host Club, something unnatural and unexpected was bound to happen. Luckily, the Host Club was also best at covering Haruhi's secret. So chances were that something strange would happen that Kyoya himself would have to fix, but Haruhi's secret would remain safe.

"Everything should work out as planned, 'Rukia'." Kyoya said with emphasis on her 'new' name. "Just stick to the plan and everything should work out. Like now, shouldn't you be with Hunny and Mori on your way to the hot springs?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 pm

"Oh...right...." Haruhi took a look back at the room and sighed. "I guess that I should be with them right now, but they didn't seem like they were in any hurry to go down.....I on the other hand would like to get this over with...." Haruhi didn't want to admit the fact that she was overly excited to go into the hot springs, so she just said it in a different, but honest way.

She looked back up at Kyoya and scratchedt he back of her neck. "Um...besides, I didn't think that it would be a big deal if I went with out them....would it?" Haruhi was a little clueless. She didn't think that going down there on her own would cause any trouble for her fellow hosts, but I guess she was wrong.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 pm

((alright..............but if she complains, i'm blaming you.))

Footsteps were heard from behind Haruhi and Kyoya. Haruhi turned around but to only see Hunny and Mori. They must've followed her out of the room without her noticing.
((SP?!))

She smiled at them and said, "I'm sorry...I didn't know you two followed me out." Haruhi looked up at Kyoya and said, "Well, since we're here, why don't we all go down together? I'm sure Tamaki-senpai, Hikaru and Kaoru are waiting for you three." She faced forward and walked ahead of them at a fast pace. Once again, Haruhi couldn't wait to get into the hot springs.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Tamaki just couldn't enjoy the hot springs anymore; he wanted to see the look on Haruhi's face! Maybe i can get a preview of how she feels before she enters her side he thought as he stood up out of the pool. He wrapped his towel around himself and said to the twins, "Save my spot, I'll be back in a moment. the heat is getting to my head."

He ran to the exit, almost slipping as he did. he didn't even bother to put on his clothes but instead grabbed one of the bath robes hanging on the wall and threw it on and tightened it. He snuck over to the entrace of the guys side witch was only seperated by a three-part, blue tapastry that only hung down half way. he moved it back only a smigen (sp?) and spied on the people coming to the entrance. Three girls passed and a guy came in and eye'd Tamaki as he passed before finally he saw "Rukia" accomanied by the other guys. the look on her face was priceless to Tamaki; a look of barely restrained egarness. It was so beautiful to him he began to cry. That's my Haruhi... he thought to himself as he cried silently, Let it all out and have the best time of your life...

She dissappeared out of his site as she entered the girls dressing room. he noticed the guys comming and he ran away from the entrance as they approached. He changed back into his towel and went back to his spot over by the twins which was still open. He came into the water with tears still streaming down his face but he wore a face of content.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:48 am

When Tamaki slipped out of the springs with some odd excuse, the twins stared at each other silently. Kaoru sighed. "I hope he doesn't try anything to stupid..." He told his twin. Hikaru simply looked at Tamaki's retreating back, before smirking. "Hey Kaoru... are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Once Tamaki returned, the twins were waiting for him, smirking devilishly. "Milord, we saved your spot." Hikaru told him, noticing the tears running down his cheeks. But he seemed content.

Kaoru looked as his brother for a brief moment, before sighing in exasperation and placing a hand on his forehead.

"Ah! I bet Haruhi is enjoying the springs, even as we speak." He looked at Tamaki out of the corner of his eye, gauging his reaction.

The twins had thought of a new game: Operation Make Tamaki Snap

"Yeah." Hikaru agreed, using his twins shoulder as an armrest. "Can you imagine how happy she must be that she can relax as a girl for once?" They both turned to Tamaki, smiling mischeviously. "Wouldn't it be great to see Haruhi's face as she stepped into the springs for the first time?" They said together, hoping for a very entertaining reaction from their leader.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:10 am

More tears started to stream down Tamaki's face as the twins started to play with his emotions. Baka's... he thought they saw through me like glass... Tamaki grabbed a wash cloth of of the edge of the pool to whipe down his arms and then eventually his face to rid himself of his tears but they just kept coming. "I-I'm glad Haruhi can enjoy being a girl with other girls..." Tamaki started trying to fight back the tears, "That's the whole point of this trip." Tamaki imerged himself into the water until only the top of his head was still above the water. Damn them to hell! he thought bitterly through his sadness as he blew more bubbles.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Haruhi walked into the the girl's dressing room and looked around. Eagerness filling her eyes. She quickly grabbed two random towels that were laying around and opened a random locker. Haruhi undressed and wrapped one of the towls around her body, then her hair. She stuffed all her clothes into the locker and closed it shut, then making a note of her locker number and where it was.

She couldn't wait any longer. Haruhi ran toward the hot springs' door and opened them wide. Her eyes sparkled in amazement. Without thinking, she ran over into the shallow end and sank down into the warm water. "This feels amazing. But....I wish there was actually someone that I could spend time with in here...." Haruhi looked around at all the girls she could see. Most of them were from school, but none that she actually knew.

On the far end of the hot spring, she saw Renge. "I could go over and talk to Renge....but I don't think I should." Haruhi sighed and slid down further into the water until her mouth was covered. She backed up against the wall and sat down on the cement seat, wrapping her arms around her knees. Haruhi lifted her head and leaned it against the edge, and then closed her eyes. "I think that I'll just stay here for awhile."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Two minutes passed before the thought of breathing came to Tamaki and when it did its effects came swiftly. he jumped out of the pool gasping for breath and then sat back down in his spot panting heavily. It didn't do much to his predicament. He was still thinking about Haruhi however the tears stopped streaming down his face but instead welded up in his eyes. Unknowingly he fixated himself just like Haruhi but instead of wrapping his arms around his knees he put his hands on his knees. I can't take this he thought to himself this trip isn't going to be relaxing to me at all. "Can enjoy the springs for two minutes in peace please?" he asked of the twins as he sat there with his eyes closed. Then in his mind he came up with the plan Alright, I'll wait for the others to get in here, spend a few minutes with them and then i'll go to the internet cafe' outside of the changing rooms and wait to escort Haruhi back if she gets out before Mori get's out.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other.

They hadn't expected him to actually start crying. They nodded, before realizing that Tamaki couldn't see them with his eyes closed. Ignoring that they scooted a bit away from their lord to talk in private.

"He looks really bummed." Hikaru whispered to his twin, pointing to Tamaki.

"Yeah. I didn't think he would react like that..."

They both looked at each other, before grinning.

"This will just make things even more interesting for the dance!"

Hikaru and Kaoru looked over at Tamaki, and then at each other before deciding. Things weren't going to be any fun if Tamaki was in his little 'corner of woe' for the whole trip. They would have to play a new game, much different from the ones they usually played.

Operation: Cheer up Tamaki So That Kyoya Won't Yell at Them for Making Him Upset and Causing Them To Lose Profits Because He'll Just Know Somehow That it was Their Fault

They grimaced, before looking at each other and nodding.

But first, they had to think of a shorter name.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:32 pm

((Sorry, guys. I wasn't able to come on yesterday, and i think i did really quick to check something and i think i skipped a page...-_-U sorry bout that. But, unlike everyone yous, i can't be on so much, so sorry if i don't post right away!!!!!!!! *and all of that usless posting makes it hard to see/remember/understand what was going on...so can Twilight and Sora just make a PM and complain about everything there? please? i don't care if you just let someone know if it's their turn or if you're waiting for them, but come on! There's a page and a half of it!))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Kyouya16

A few moments ago, Kyoya saw Tamaki peek out of the entrance of the boy's locker room. As Kyoya knew already, he was EXTREMELY eager to see Haruhi's face before she went into the hot springs. But that was about four minutes ago. Now, him, Mori, and Hunny were were done undressing and were heading to where Tamaki and the twins were sitting.

For whatever reason, Hikaru and Kaoru scotted away from Tamaki, who was in a sadened state, and began talking privatly. But Kyoya didn't really care too much about that. What he cared about was the fact that Tamaki looked as he did, and it seemed like the start of one of his 'week long depression states'. If he was like this all week, people wouldn't want to be with him and profits would go down.

Kyoya knew who had probably done this; Hikaru and Kaoru. They probably just thought of another of their games and it ended worse than they thought.

Kyoya decided not to say anything about it, though. No need for him to worry unless he continues like this tomorrow. If that happened, THAN the twins would get it. So, hopefully the twins realized their mistake and they were planning on fixing it.

Finally, the three of them reached Tamaki and the twins and found a place to sit. There wasn't much for Kyoya to say, he usually didn't just greet the other members and didn't really say much to them unless he was interested in the conversation or someone had started a conversation with him. And he had just decided to leave the Tamaki and twin matter alone for now, so he sat down and was quiet.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:28 pm

((gomen i noticed it was going to long so i did bring it into the PMs before you sujested that))

Tamaki felt others come into the pool next to him and he opened his eyes to see the other guys. He shook his head and hid his sadness for now; he didn't want the others to worry too much about him. Tamaik sat up properly, waved at his friends and said happily, "hey Kyoya, Hunny, Mori. Were there any problems with getting Rukia to the springs?" He say Kyoya was in one of his I-really-don't-care-for-this moods so tamaki patted him on the back and said, "C'mon Kyoya relax a little will ya? We don't have anything planned for today so why are you uptight at the moment. So just enjoy one day in the pools without worrying about business like I am." Tamaki was good at acting so he tried his best to seem relaxed and content while the others were around him when inside he still was thinking about Haruhi...

A few minutes passed and while everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves (that or it was just too much of an awkward atmosphere he couldn't tell), Tamaki put on his acting face again, waved his hand infront of him to cool himself down and he declared, "I know it's a hot spring but it's so hot i can't tell if I'm just wet or I';m sweating." He stood up out of the water and said, "I think i'll look around the hotel for awhile and maybe then come back in." he got out of the pools and went back to the changing room. He dried himself off, changed back into normal clothes and then sat down at one of the computers at the internet cafe. A waitress came over to him as he logged on and he said, "I'll just have a green tea or something else thats calming." As she left he went onto the internet and started to look up cosplay clothes for the group and then he also had a tab open for fancy tux rentals for Haruhi for the night of the dance.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 3 Kyouya17

Tamaki was obviously acting, Kyoya knew him to well. Plus, he saw the face he was making when he has arravied, so Kyoya knew already something was up. Usually, Tamaki just let's his emotions show, or does strange things because he's trying to hide it while thinking about hiding it. So, when he was acting to cover up anything, and soing it well, Kyoya knew something was wrong, and something had to be done.

So, after Tamaki left the pool, Kyoya decided he would talk to the twins after all. "Hikaru, Kaoru, what did you do to Tamaki?" The look on their faces showed that his earlier suspicions were right, but he might as well hear their story anyway.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Haruhi opened her eyes and looked around at the surrounding girls. They were all talking, having fun, and enjoying themselves. Haruhi was enjoying herself, she was just kinda......bored.

Haruhi sighed, tightened her towel around her, and stood up. "This is nice and all, but it's just no fun when there's no one with you." Automatically, she thought of the hosts, and how Tamaki and the twins would've reacted when they saw her. She laughed at the thought of there faces.

She walked into the locker room and got her clothes and changed. She dried off her hair a bit and walked out of the locker room. "I'm kinda hungry....." Haruhi looked ahead of her and grinned. "I guess the internet café would do." She walked inside, and semi-surprised to see Tamaki's backside, at a computer, drinking some tea.

Haruhi smirked a little and walked over to him from the behind. She tapped his shoulders and said, "What are you doing out the springs already, Senpai?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:30 am

Tamaki recognized the voice in a heartbeat and his heart lept in joy. However, he remebered that she was Rukia at the moment so he couldn't act too familiar with her. He swiveled around in his chair and looked at Haruhi with a confused face and said, "I'm sorry fair maden, I'm not sure i know you." Tamaki winked his eye at her so that she would get the point. "However," he stood up, took her hand and held his face close to hers and said, "I would like to know you better. I'm tamaki of the Host-" he stopped in his tracks and widened his eyes (it was all part of his act) let go of Haruhi and said, "Oh my apologies, you're Rukia, Mori's cousin. Forgive me I wasn't sure who you are, I've never met you before." he sat back down and swiveled around in his chair back to the computer. "As the Host Club's King i need to always pick out cosplay outfits and themes for our activities," se said as he pulled up the one website that he stopped at and started clicking through the idea's, "we've tried most of these before so I'm trying to find a new one that the whole group would like." Tamaki was trying to get Haruhi to pick out a theme herself that she would like but knowing her she probably wouln't want to pick anyways. He also hopped that she didn't notice the other tab he had up for her tux rentals; he kinda wanted that to be a surprise.

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Sorry, I don't have a picture this time... long story.

"We didn't mean to!" Hikaru said, answering Kyoya's question.

"It was just a harmless prank!" Kaoru added. They looked at each other before linking arms and smirking.

"But have no fear,"

"We have a plan."

The twins grinned again, but they were both completely out of ideas. For once, they had no idea what to do.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:43 pm

((......you could've just logged on as yourself.....))

Haruhi sweatdropped and sat down next to Tamaki. She leaned in towards his ear and whispered, "Senpai, you don't have to act like you don't know me. If someone comes along asking, we just tell them that we got to know each other on the way here and that I'm Mori-senpai's cousin."

She knew that there was no real point in trying to convince him otherwise, so Haruhi just tried to deal with what he was doing. She stared at him for a moment and then poked him a few times. "You still didn't tell me why you're out of the pools so early. We still have 30 or so minutes, and here you are shopping for the club in a café. From what Rukia know's, you love the hot springs. Now tell me what's up." Haruhi began to poke Tamaki in the shoulder rapidly now. Normally, she didn't care so much, but right now she was a little curious. The reason most likely involved her in some small, or large way. She could never tell with Tamaki.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next