Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Kyouya18

The twins said that they had a plan, but Kyoya didn't know weather they were lying or not. That was a first, but the twins were better at hiding things than Tamaki was, given their two-in-one deal. But it couldn't be helped. For now, he would just have to trust them and punish them for any wrong movements later.

"Fine, but get to work right away." Now that Kyoya knew for sure what was wrong and everything might fix itself, Kyoya was able to relax a little bit.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Ouranhitachiintwins1

"Right away mom!" (Do the twins call Kyoya mom, or is that just tamaki?) The twins got out of the springs, grabbing a towel and drying themselves off. Now they just had to find Tamaki, and commence Operation: Cheer up Tamaki So That Kyoya Won't Yell at Them for Making Him Upset and Causing Them To Lose Profits Because He'll Just Know Somehow That it was Their Fault. They had yet to think of a shorter name.

First part of the operation, find Tamaki.

"Well, he left a short while ago, so he couldn't have gone far..." Kaoru pointed out as they were getting dressed.

"Let's hope so. I don't want to spend all day trying to cheer up Tamaki." Hikaru said, pouting.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Vlcsnap-230697

Where Haruhi came in close to him, Tamaki started to blush but it fadded fast when she mumbled in his ear to stop the act. Tamaki mumbbled back to her, "Why do you think i added that last tidbit in my rant? It was so now i can act familiar with you."

Tamaki continued to look through the cosplays, he came into some new catagories but he didn't like them soo much. Haruhi started poking him but he wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or by accident, this was a first of her to try and get his attention than the other way around, so he just kept going on. but then she startd poking him in rapid succession and his thoughts were confirmed that she wanted his attention but thepoking was slightly annoying. A really strange thought came to him: Am I this annoying to Kyoya?

After hearing her question accompanied by reasonable logic, je thought as fast as he could, swiveld in his chair to face her and gave her one of those rich people smirks. Tamaki then went on to explain, "Do you remember seeing Kyoya's gigantic scedual? there was a lot to it if you didn't read it. A lot of Kyoya's plans acctually take a lot of planning on my part as well. Sure he does the behind the scenes stuff like the money managment and zoning setups but i make sure that everything the customers see is as elegant as all of our Host members. Though we are rich and can have anything delivered to us, those delievery systems can't teleport; we need to order everything in advanced at a decent time. Our cosplay shop isn't too far from the school but seeing how it took us 6 hours to get get here it'll taken them about 7 hours to reach here. So if i put the order in now, they can make our clothes in a few hours and have someone on the nightshift deliver it to here by morning."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru wandered around, looking for their lord.

"We'll never find him..." Hikaru grumbled, crossing his arms. They had been walking around for at least ten minutes now, and there was no sign of Tamaki anywhere.

"I found him!" Kaoru shouted, pointing inside the window of an internet cafe. Tamaki was sitting at a computer, with Haruhi at his side. "And Haruhi too!" Hikaru exclaimed, rushing to the door with his twin in tow. "Jackpot!" They rushed inside the cafe, before realizing that they hadn't thought of a plan yet. The twins stopped, looking at each other.

"All we have to do is cheer up Tamaki." Kaoru stated, while beginning to walk closer to their lord and Haruhi. Hikaru nodded.

"He looks fine to me..." He grumbled. Once they were about three feet away from them, Hikaru raised his hand and said, "Tamaki! Rukia! Over here!"

Kaoru linked arms with his brother while they waited for their friends to turn around.

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Haruhi

Haruhi sighed and bowed her head a little. "Oh, that makes sense. But I thought that maybe that we can all take a break from the host club for a short bit, while we're here on a vacation. It wouldn't be so bad, right?"

Once again, Tamaki would probably have nothing of it. As long as there were girls from school around, him and the host club had to make them happy.

"Tamaki! Rukia! Over here!"

It took a second for Haruhi to realize that someone had called her name. She turned around and saw no one other than the twins. "Hikaru, Kaoru." She stood up and walked over to them both. "Why are you two out of the springs so early?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 pm

"We came to,,, uh... find you guys!" Hikaru told them, tightening his arm around his brothers.

"Yeah!" Kaoru said as well. "We were... lonely."

Tamaki might buy it, but Haruhi... she would probably not be fooled by their excuses. They had to think of something, and quick. "Hey Tamaki!" Hikaru said, hoping to distract them. "What are the next costumes going to be?"

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Tamaki sighed at Rukia's request, took a sip of his tea, looked down into the elegant cup and said to Haruhi in almost a derpressed mood, "That's what i wanted this trip to be...a vacation for all of us...but mostly you..." he looked at Haruhi and gave a false smile and then added, "You can thank Kyoya for making plans like this at the last minute...He can only think about exceeding his brothers by making a reasonable business out of the club...It's understandable but i wihs he would at least take a break for only one week..."

"Tamaki! Rukia! Over here!"

Tamaki rasied his head at the twins and fixated a brighter mood for the twins. "hey guys." He listened to their explination as to why they left early; it made no sence to him at all. "Lonely?" Tamaki inquired as he cocked his head to the side, "Kyoya, Mori and Hunny were all down there in the springs. Are you insisting they were that boring?" He had a feeling they were out because of him but he didn't press the matter. Tamaki swivled back to the computer screen and continues to scroll through the costume catalog again and said in almost a bored and disappointed tone, "I'm not sure yet boys. we've done most of these and some of these new ones I'm not too sure about. I was alomst hoping that our guest of honor here, Rukia, might make a sujestion if she saw something she liked." Tamaki was trying to engage Rukia into his work so that she wouldn't seem to out of place sitting next to him as he was working
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Haruhi raised an eyebrow at the twins reasoning, but let it pass. It didn't really matter anyway. She listened in to what Tamaki had to say about how he wanted "Rukia" to suggest some sort of cosplay that they could wear. She walked back over to Tamaki and looked at the computer screen over his shoulder. Refering to his answer toward her question, she replied, "That's just like Kyoya-senpai, too. I guess we'll have to give up on having a vacation then, huh?" She sighed and continued to look at the cosplays that Tamaki was looking through.

Haruhi waved her hand, signalling for the twins to come on over. While doing so, she said to Tamaki, "What kind of cosplay did you have in mind, Senpai? Any sort of theme at all? I was thinking maybe some sort of swim thing. Not actual swim suits though.....but maybe the type of thing people would wear while waiting outside the pool, or something."

If the host club was going to attempt to have their own vacation, the least Haruhi could do was try to make everyone happy. If they were happy, she would most likely be happy with them.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 pm

"hmmmm..." Tamaki hummed to himself as he took in Haruhi's sujestion and started to think if the company had anything in that kind of catagory and was elegant at the same time. "The closest thing to that we've already done which was the south american tribal skit." Tamaki explained as he tried pouring over the site for something that fit her description. He was tring in all of his power to meet her request even if Tamaki didn't think there was anything along those lines. He looked over the whole site but couldn't find anything remotly close to what she was asking for that didn't expose too much skin or didn't meet the club's standard of elegance.

After a few minutes of pouring over the entire site, he slammed his head on the key board in shame and just slunked there. I've failed Haruhi he thought to himself as his depression came back. Tamaki tilited his head up so he could still look at the screen but left his chin on the key board; he wore a face similar to his face that he showed the twins back in the pools. "I don't think that kind of thing is probbable Rukia." he explainedin a depressed tone to Haruhi

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:54 pm

The twins were at a loss. Tamaki just went through to many mood swings, though Haruhi had seemed to be doing a good job of keeping his normal cheer up. They looked at her to see how she would respond to his sad face. Maybe they wouldn't have to do much work after all.

sorry about the short post, I don't really know what to say
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Haruhi sweatdropped as she watched Tamaki's head slam against the keyboard. "Er...It's okay, Senpai. You tried your best to find clothes. I knew we already did that theme sorta, this place just seemed like the right place to actually do it."

Haruhi patted Tamaki's back and smiled at him. She knew right away that Tamaki thought that he had let her down. "Don't feel bad, Senpai. You didn't let me down." Haruhi rubbed her chin a moment, then pounded her fist into her hand. "I got it, why don't we just dress in some of our vacation clothes. It won't be bad, besides, it would look nice for the occation."

Last edited by love4Sora on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:52 pm

At her first words he just kinda nodded them off; he knew she was trying to get him to be normal again. However, soon after her first words, Tamaki felt Haruhi's hand stroke his back and he just melted under her touch. It was like all of his depression had just fadded away. He sat back up and listened to her second sujestion. Tamaki held his chin in thought and said, "that...minght acctually work..." Hee was slightly under the spell that was cast by Haruhi's charm but he did acctually believe it might work. "we tend to bring elegant clothes along with us so why go out and buy more? Of course we'll help each oteher with clothes" Tamaki added the last part to let Haruhi know that He could lend her a hand with elegant men's clothing.

Tamaki was all riled up now that at least he had an idea and Haruhi was helping him work. "Now then" Tamaki added excitedly, "thats only for one day. We're cosplaying twice so we need another sujestion but lets maybe do something slightly different. Any ideas?" Tamaki was feeling excellent now but seeing how he was keeping Haruhi from the pools he wanted her to feel just as good.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru glanced at each other. It was obvious that their presence was not needed. Haruhi could cheer Tamaki up with a simple gesture. They turned back to their lord once more, before slowly backing out of the cafe. If Tamaki was happy, then there job was done. Now they could go back to the hotel room and take a nap... all the steam from the springs had made the both of them rather tired. And while they were at it, they might as well think of some new material for the next time they had to host some lovely 'princesses'. They linked arms as they sauntered out of the cafe together, seemingly unnoticed by Haruhi and Tamaki.

Hikaru looked over at his brother, smirking. "You know Kaoru... all we need to do is keep Haruhi by Tamaki when he's upset."

Kaoru nodded, aggreeing. "She can do our job for us."

They chuckled while walking back to their room.

Things had worked out for the better for the twins.

Which wasn't very unusual.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Kyouya19

Kyoya was done with being in the hot springs, so he decided to get out. He got dressed and began to walk around the building. "Tamaki is probably having difficulty finding new cosplay," Kyoya thought. "We may need to find a different place with different themes soon. But that's too short notice. We need our cosplay now." Kyoya had stoped walking at this point, without realizing it. They would need to call around and start finding other companies. But being on vacation and not knowing about the other buisness around the school and the area, it would be too much of a risk. If something went wrong, there would be no time to have any backup plan. So it would be risky, but risky was a no-go for Kyoya. Kyoya needed exact.

After thinking about it for a moment, he though he could go around and ask the customers what they thought was the best cosplay and have them vote on it. But the amount of time it would take to spread the word and get everyone to vote could be a while, and in the time span they had, they needed to order it within the next hour or two.

But, Kyoya would be able to pull together the host club and have them vote on their favorite theme. They would only need to worry about the cosplay for the next two days, anyway. The fourth day they could wear whatever they wanted as well os on the fifth day when they played commoners games. So, it could be similar to a 'Host Club Favorites' day. Now he would need to find Tamaki and ask him about it.

Kyoya looked to the left and saw he was standing in from of the internet cafe, coincedentlly Tamaki and Haruhi were in there. He also noticed the twins walking down the hall, but they were unimportant at this moment in time. He would need to talk to them later.

"Tamaki," Kyoya said, walking towards them.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Before he could engauge Haruhi to think of another idea, he heard Kyoya call for him from behind. Tamaki swivled in his chair, waved at Kyoya and said to him, "Oh, hey there Kyoya." a calm aura of happiness (unlike a normal hyper-active one) radiated from Tamaki as the tone was set in his greating; he didn't need to act at the moment. "Rukia and I were trying to come up with the cosplays for the next two days." he said as he scooted his chair over to show him the web site that they usually were on. "I've been looking at our normal site for something." he said as he turned back around to control the mouse, "but Rukia had a grand idea of just using some of the elegant clothing we brought with us for a fancy, summer vacationer type theme." Now that Kyoya was here, Tamaki thought he might as well engauge the almighty planner in on this and he said "We are still trying to think of a second theme for the next day. Do either of you have any thoughts?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Haruhi shook her head in disappointment. Honestly, she had a hard time thinking of the one theme. And now Tamaki was asking for another? She couldn't possibly have another idea in mind. At least not now.

Haruhi sighed and face Tamaki. "Sorry, Senpai. I don't have any ideas at the moment......But I'll try to think of another good one for you, alright?"

She smiled at Tamaki, and then faced Kyoya. "So, what about you now?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Tamaki sighed in slight dissapointment, she seemed like she could be a fountian of inspiration. As much as that brought him lower out of the clouds he smiled, rubbed he one sholder for a quick seconmd and said optimistically, "Thats ok, at least you came up with one, but now you know how i feel almost every week."

He swivled back to the computer screen as Kyoya was thinking and possibly spurting out ideas and he thought to himself, Ok, Haruhi wants us to do something along the lines of water...probably because we're at a hot spring... Tamaki thought hard about her request yet again. Water tanslate to pools- No, no, no...pool...beach? no... ell beaches are off lakes...and the ocean! lets see is there anything elegant and exciting in the ocean?...hmmmm...

A light bulb went off in his head and he went to the search function and typed in pirates Tamaki got about 15 results for sigle out fitys but they could probably be placed together into a group set. They came in various fashions, some more elegant than others and each costume came in various color cobinations. While Kyoya was in the middle of comming up with a new idea he asked the two of them, "what do you think about pirates?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Haruhi leaned in closer to the computer screen, and tilted her head. She never really cared for pirates much. But then again, they were low on options, and it was what she had in mind, sort of. So she nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, pirates are fine with me, Senpai."

She turned her head and looked at Kyoya, who was still lost in thought. "What do you think about a pirate theme, Senpai?"

((ew..........i didn't know what to post.......))

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm

((thanks, i'm glad. i thought they might even be to long and descriptive for even Kyoya!))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 4 Kyouya20

"So there was still something we haven't done. I knew there was, but i thought they would never think of anything else we could use." Kyoya thought. At least they wouldn't have to reuse their old cosplay. This way the customers would stay entertained and happy. And the twins were going to be extatic, meaning more of thier brotherly love. And Hunny was sure to enjoy himself.

An entertaining Host Club= a happy customer= a very happy Kyoya

"A pirate theme would be perfect. Order the cosplay, Tamaki. I'll tell the others. Ruika, you may need to find your cousin soon. People may begin to wonder who you are. You can go find them with Tamaki after he orders all of the nessacary supplies." With that being said, Kyoya left the internet cafe and headed to the room.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Tamaki saluted Kyoya and added semi-serious, semi-mockingly, "Yes, Mother." he turned back to the screen and pstarted to pick out the costumes he thought looked the best. As he was selecting them he said to Haruhi, "I'll grab Mori out of the pools after we're done here and then we can head back up if thats what you want." Tamaki found the outfits he liked and he thought which of them would look the best on each of the Host members.

-For Himself, An elegant scarlet coat with gold embroadering, accompanied by a scarlet vest and sash, white under shirt, black poofy pants, white tights, leather buckle shoes and a black triangle hat with a red ribbon tied around it.

-For Kyoya, An indigo long coat, accompanied by an indigo vest, white, frilly dress shirt, black poofy pants, black tights, and leather buckle shoes

-For the Twins, a matching set of black vests with gold embroadering, large sleaved, frilly, tan dress shirts, red sashes, bagy black pants and lether boots that came up to the calf.

-For Mori, A denim jacet with large cuffs, a white dress sirt withought frills, a brown vest, baggy pants and leather boots that come up to the mid leg, a blue sash and a very dark brown leather triangle hat.

-For Hunny, a forest green French Navelmen's outfit with a long coat and a large, standard, pirate hat with exuberent white frills off the rim and a jolly rogger on the front of the hat.

-For Haruhi, an outfit that matched Tamaki's however it had no gold embroadering, the jacked wasn't as exuberent, was more form fitted to her body, (yet still didn't reviel her chest), the triangle hat had a large, scarlet peacock feather, and the buttons on the coat and vest and a clip on the hat were silver skull and crossbones.

He sent the order in with the correct sizes, he drank the rest of his now cold tea, and shut down all the tabs, semi-dissapointed that he couldn't shop for Haruhi's tux yet. "Do you want to get going back to the rooms?" Tamaki asked Haruhi as he swiveled his chair towards her, "Or..." he lowered his voice a little as if Kyoya could hear him, "do you maybe want to look around the hotel some more? I could take you around if you want."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Haruhi didn't really know what she wanted to do. She didn't really care what she did at the moment. As long as she didn't have to go back to being a guy, she was semi-happy. Honestly, Haruhi wished that she could just be a girl as Haruhi, not Rukia. But of course, that wouldn't happen for a long time to come.

She wanted to make Tamaki happy at the moment, so she said, "Either would be fine with me, Senpai. But what do you want to do? Don't forget that this a vacation for you, too. Not just me." Haruhi was proud to say that. She liked the attention and the care, but it made her feel........selfish in a way. She would do just about anything to keep that feeling away.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Tamaki's face expression was that of a child at christmas. His smile was so wide and his face was so bright, you had to be blind to not be able to tell that he was overjoyed. He looked over the rows of computers on each side to make sure that Kyoya and the Twins were out of sight and they were. He grabbed a pair of sun glasses from his pocket and flipped them on to try and disguies himself and gave a rick smirk. He grabbed Haruhi's hand, said while he was trying to seem calm but was egar beyond belief, "Let's go" and then dragged her out of the internet cafe, away from the rooms and into the glamor of the Hotel.

Tamaki had never been to these hot springs before so he didn't know anymore about the place than Haruhi. The place was huge and the was always something new and elegant around every corner. They passed through the main lobby again which was a laborate composition of gold and dark marble, it even had a water fountian. They passed by the main ball room wich was drapped all in scarlet velvet, with large golden shandeleirs that hung from the cealling and tall exuberent windows. Outside of the ballroom, was a small cherry blossom garden that was in full bloom which the storlled through for a short time. Eventually they made it to the gift shop which was the size of a department store but selled items ranging from clothing to nick nacks and other common suvineers to local art from that area of Japan.

"We might as well look around, Rukia." Tamaki said to Haruh as they came to the entrance of the store; it took him a second to acctually say Rukia instead of Haruhi but he was getting used to it. Because that Haruhi looked...well like Ruki and the fact that Tamaki was wearing only his sunglasses, white dress shirt, black pants and straw sandles, He figured there was no problem of them being spotted out by people other than the Host Club Members; but mainly his customers. He knew if he was seen by one of his customers with a girl outside of club activities, less would want to request him because they would think that he was dating her.

Regardless of that problem, he was having the time of his life because this was one of his first times to be able to do somehting with Haruhi alone. He remebered that Hikaru had a date with her, both twins had been stuck with her in that haunted house and that summer home, and she's been together with Kyoya a day at the indoor market. He was very glad to finally be able to spend personal time with her and he did his best to remain behaved (althought he had a few of his moments) so that Haruhi wouldn't be like she usually is around him and just walk away whenever he was too emotional.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Haruhi looked up at Tamaki, and nodded with a smile. She didn't have any money with her currently, but it wouldn't hurt to look around to see if there was something she wanted. Haruhi figured that she could always just come back later.

They walked around the store, pointings out things that caught their interest. If no one was looking, they would also pick up one of the little toys and play with them a bit. It was something to do.

As they walked, Haruhi kept eyeing Tamaki constantly. There seemed to be something on his mind, but nothing really bad. He was probably thinking about how much fun he was having.

Haruhi continued to look around at the little things on the shelves, until something caught her eye. She ran over to it and picked it up, so she could examine it. She brought it up close to her face, in awe. "Senpai, it's beautiful."

It was a heavy, big paper weight in the shape of a globe, made out of stone, or at least it seemed to be. The longitude and latitude lines were silver. The Equator was red. The continents were labled. Some of the big and major countries were labled and were bordered. The water areas were a black, swirling silver color. The labled countries were various, but natural colors as well.

Haruhi turned and showed it to Tamaki. She hoped that he would like it as much as she did.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Tamaki smiled and laughed with Haruhi as they looked around the store.and occationally played with the toys; he especially liked when they played with the toys. As Tamaki walked around the store and he was pointing things out to Haruh, his mind couldn't wander away from the two of them. Usually when he was out and about his mind wandered all of the time from one thing to another (like how he thought of hosting gay guys while they were in the hot springs trying to relax). However lately he was all focused on his time with Haruhi and it felt really good. What is this feeling, was one of his thoughts as he walked around the store, I feel different than i usually do around her... Usually he just felt gatitous amounts of joy or innocent likeness towards her but this was different, yet better.

"Senpai, it's beautiful."

Tamaki became highly alert as to what he she thought was so elegant and he wanted to know egarly. Haruhi came over to him with a desk statue in the form of a globe. Tamaki took it and examined it with much enthusiasm as he looked at the fine silver engraving and the silver and dark swirls around most of it. "Very beautiful indeed." he said as he held it up higher to make it look like he was examining it in the light. However, what he was trying to do was catch a glipse at it's price without Haruhi suspecting him of anything. He turned it fully around and he caught a quick glipse at the price. $64.99 he thought to himself, Not bad, i need to remeber this globe and that price.

He handed it carefully back to Haruhi said to her, "You have a good eye for elegance." he went on down that row a little furthur to try and find the next thing they would gawk at. As he came up to a jewlery rack, a set of necklaces caught his eye imediatly. They were two necklaces and each necklace had a gold-plated pendants that looked like two halves of a broken heart. Each half of the heart had a yin yang half along the break line so that when the two heart halves were put together, the yin yang came together as well. Each pendant hung on it's own braided leather chain with gold fasteners.

Tamaki too the two necklaces, one in each hand, and just stared at the two of them. He held them a few inches apart from each other so that they didn't link together and gazed apon them with mystified eyes. He didn't call Haruhi over as he was now lost within his own mind just looking at the pendants. he sighed heavily as he looked at them and thought to himself, this is a sad sight, to see two halves apart like this... Tamaki looked more particularly at the half with the black part of the yin yang and then thought ... i wonder who's half i belong to...

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:41 pm

((hey, if you're curious, here's a picture of the actual paper weight. it's pretty cool: https://2img.net/h/i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/shippofan/100_1036.jpg ))

Haruhi walked over the the dazed Tamaki, still holding the paper weight. She watched him look at the two necklases in amazment. He seemed to like them very much. Maybe just as much as she liked the paper weight.

Without Tamaki noticing, Haruhi looked at the two necklases tag and read the price. "$11.99. I would've thought that Senpai would look at more expensive things. But knowing him, he probably didn't even notice the price."

Haruhi rolled her eyes, then smiled at Tamaki. "Do you want those two necklases, Senpai? I could buy them for you, if you want. Well, as long as I can go get my wallet first."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next