Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Empty Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas
Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Pirate_Jack_Skellington
The year is 1706; right in the heart of the Age of Piracy apon the ocean blue. The flood of souls into Davy Jones Locker, or hell as a matter of fact, has caused a slight hole between the world of the living and the world of the damned. Seven demons have slithered through that hole like water snakes and are turning the oceans of the world into a living hell.

Each of the demon's take after one of the Seven Deadly Sins and each has a Shadow Weapon on them at all times that contian an ability that is related to the Sin the demon represents. Now Each of these demons have become captians upon each of their own pirate vessels and are out to claim the seas for themselves for their own sinful purposes.

God has sent down one angel to put away these demon piratesand end this maddness. However, so that the angel isn't spotted out, he/she has to deguise himself/herself as a british navel admrial and has now begun the hunt for these Evil Buckaneers.

Index
1. intro
2. rules
3. profiles

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Rules for Everyone

1. I know we're demons and an angel in a human world but no god modding

2. I will allow romance but not to the point of cybering

3. I know we're dirty pirates using sailor talk but keep the amount of swearing to a minimum (no use of f*** or s***)

4. Be literate in your posts but you can talk like a pirate when your character talks

5. I am god here; if i think your not following the rules or your not being respectiful to the other roleplayers your're out of here

Rules for the Demons

1. You are tougher than the humans (which means you can take a good hit) but your are not invincable

2. Only your shadow weapon gets a special ability, You don't (you're basically a human with god like strength and agility)

3. You're shaodw weapon has to be something that could have been used back in those days. so like simple melee weapons, pistols and riffles will work but no automatic weapons or crazy ass blades or anthything like that.

4. You're shadow weapon only gets one ability and it has to do with which ever sin you represent

Rules for the Angel

1. your strength is equal to the demons

2. you get one ability but no special weapon and you're ability can't be all god like such as controlling the oceans or making your ship fly

Index
1. intro
2. rules
3. profiles

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Profiles
Use the skelleton i posted below for the profile
If you are not a demon delete the stuff in the parenthases
PM me your profile please don't post it on this forum

~~~The Demons~~~
Lust- Vernaferous
Gluttony-
Greed- xTwilightxAngelx
Sloth-
Wrath- Emotional_Scarlet
Envy-
Pride- michael_the_angel

~~~The Angel~~~
Virtue - michael_the_angel

~~~Profile Skelleton~~~
character name:
username:
name of your ship:
race:
(sin):
place in society:
(shaodw) weapon:
(weapons ability):
appearance:

*creators note*- place in society means are you a pirate, a navel man, or harmless citizen?

Index
1. intro
2. rules
3. profiles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Profiles~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

character name: Matias Avadera
username: xTwilightxAngelx
name of your ship: The Hand of Midas
race: demon
sin: greed
place in society: Pirate
shaodw weapon: Black Pistole
weapons ability: Uses anything the pistole touches to reload the gun and change the material into gun powder and a silver bullet
appearance:
Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Pirates_Tavern_by_drowdragon

character name: Airica Montel
username: Emotional_Scarlet
name of your ship: Soul of Concarna
sin: wrath
place in society: pirate
shadow weapon: Fencing sword
weapons ability: anything it cuts will be blinded by rage and the welder of the sword can control them for a small amount of time
appearance: (her hair in black)
Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Emotionalscarletpirate

character name: Azariah "Tiah"
username: Vernaferous
name of your ship: The Happy Ending
race: Demon
sin: Lust
shaodw weapon: Jet-Black Guitar
weapons ability: When this guitar is played, it manipulates the emotions of those who here it as the player sees fit (most often making them fall maddly in lust with someone else).
appearance: deep amber eyes with shoulder-length blond hair with very attractive features, wears bright red clothing with a golden butterfly pin on his chest

character name: Ryo
username: michael_the_angel
name of your ship: The Katsu (Victory)
sin: Pride
shadow weapon: a long sword (shown in pic)
weapons ability: when the blade makes a cut on someone they become reckless, believing they are invincable and inevatably they cause their own death from taking risks to great for them to handle. however the effects are temperary, lasting only one hour.
appearance:
Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Pirate-1-1

character name: Isamu
username: Michael_the_angel
name of your ship: Nobu
race: angel
place in society: Navel commander
weapon: Broad sword and a small pistol
ability: can turn any sins ability against themself
appearance:
Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Anime_Angles_M37

character name: Kusuru
username: Hanyou_Foxgirl
name of your ship: The Dark Blossom
sin: Envy
shaodw weapon: Two swords of differing lengths, one is longer than the other
weapons ability: If you are cut by the swords together, all of your strength and abilities are given to the owner of the swords, for a limited amount of time
appearance:Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas Kusuru-2

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 17 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

character name: Airica Montel
username: Emotional_Scarlet
name of your ship: Soul of Concarna
place in society
shadow weapon: Fencing sword
(weapons ability): anything it cuts will be blinded by rage and the welder of the sword can control them for a small amount of time
appearance: http://bright-nature.deviantart.com/art/Pirate-Lady-41510307 (her hair in black)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Matias proudly looked at the vast open ocean off of the bow of his uncatchable scooner, The Hand of Midas, while scratching his pet monkey, Avi. He was going over in his mind how unbelieveable it was that only a month ago he was trapped in the dry, firey hell. However, now he escapped to this world where he was free to feel the cool breeze and the spray of freash salt water. one of the deck hand s he had hired came up to him and asked " Cap'n', what be our headin'?" Matias gently shoved Avi back onto his sholder and said, "Make for West, Southwest, towards the Caribiean. I gots me a feeling we're gonna get lucky."

Matias dismounted the bow and walked towards the wheel of the ship stroking each of the ship's guns on the port side as he passed them. As he came about the main wheel he saw a speck in the distance and at the same time a hand from the crows nest shouted "We got a chase ahead of us." Matias took out his golden spyglass, curtosy of the british navy, and took a look for himself and saw it was a Spanish gallon; probably full of treasures. He smiled as he colapsed his spy glass and lent over to his first mate and said "we got us a spaniard. How about we fly the colors?" his first mate understood what he ment and shouted out orders to the crew. eventually the ship was on course towards the gallon and raised a spanish flag. out of their collection of captured flags.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 am

Airica was in her quarters counting the amount of gold her crew and her collected from a raid just yesterday. She finished and stood up and walked to the door and slammed threw the doors. "CREW" her crew came running over "We have done good on our last raid this will last us 10 weeks of food, drink and repairs" the crew cheered. "Ok set the sails for the west we shall celebrate our resent raid drinks, and food for the crew in the Caribbean" she then went to the wheel of the ship and held out her arm a raven named Rae came holding a golden coin sat on her arm "So we have a treasure ship around us" she said taking the coin.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:55 am

As The Hand of Mitas began to catch up to their chase, the gallion started to slow down for the crew saw that it was flying their own colors. Matis smiled and said to his hands "This should be easy loot. Ready the guns but be discreet about it." By the times the cannons were ready, all were anxious to board the vessel. While the Hand of Mitas pulled up to the unsuspecting ship Matis, said mockingly to the other crew, "Godspeed to you on your way to the other world."

The other crew was confused at what he just said but then they realized he wasn't one of them. However by that point it was too late; Matis's scooner had pulled intfront of their ship and crossed the T with it. At that point Matias yelled, "Fire!" and the little scooner broad sided the magnificant gallion. One shot was able to bring down their front mast; they were now sitting ducks. "prepare to boad mates." Matias called out as hooks now were being flung over to the other vessel.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am

The Soul of Concarna was beginning to catch the wind and started to gain speed they then passed a battle between two ships "Hmm this seems interesting" she said grabbing a rope she then swung across the ship and jumped off the rope "Crew set the sails down we might get to watch a few souls go to Davy Jones' Locker" the crew did as they were told. Airica then pulled out her telescope and watched for a couple moments "Hmmm this captain seems to good for these mere squiffys" she then yelled "Set the sails back on course" she said grabbing her rope and swinging back to the wheel.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm

By this point, the Hand of Midas was flying it's true colors, a black flag with a skull atop a pile of coins. Matias was the first one to board the gallion with a black pistole drawn at the ready. A brave spaniard decided to charge at Matias first with a cutlessas other's began to shoot at the demon's crew. However the one crewman's bravery was used in vain since Matias shot the crewman down without a moments hesitation and said on his way down "Addled Swab". While the crewman was still falling Matias slammed the barrel of his pistole on the man's head. A red bolts of energy sparked around the pistole's barrel and a few seconds later the man's head vanished at the sound of a gunshot. the decapitated body plopped to the deck with a dead thud as blood splattered onto Matias's boots. Matias smiled menically as we cocked his pistole and pointed it at one of the deck hands trying to reload his riffle; Matias was now the only one on the ship armed.

As the Hand of Midas's crew began to board the ship as well, Matias shot one of the deck hands near the ship's wheel. He heard a gun shot from above him and a round bullet grazed his right arm above his severed sleeve. Matias looked up to see the sniper that shot at him in the crows nest and he said to himself "yellow bastard." He rolled to the side of the ship and touched his black pistole to one of the gallion's cannons and a section vanished at the sound of a gunshot. Matias aimed and fired at the sniper who was still loading with a much more accurate cone bullet which killed the sniper on impact.

Before Matias could reload, another idiotic crewman came chargeing at him with a cutless at the ready. Matis drew his sword and blocked the crewman's slice and he slammed his pistoe's barrel against the crewman's head. After the fred sparks flashed, his head vanished at the gun shot sound and Matias fired at a deck hand right behind his latest victum. The crew of the gallion realized that they were dealing with a monster here and could not defeat him.

Matias reloaded again by stealing a chunk out of the ships main mast. He aimed at the midst of the sailors, as his own crew came over to back him up, and he said proudly, "You got one o' two options; Sink or swim. Y'all got three seconds to decide." at that moment all of the remained sailors jumped overboard. Matias smiled as the pitiful land lubbers abondoned ship and then he ordered his own crew, "Alright boys, take whatever you can find useful."

As he watched over his crew take whatever they could grab he noticed another ship in the distance. 'Nother gallion? he thought to himself Naw i' couldn' be; that ship'd be too small. He pulled out his spyglass and looked for it's colors; the ship was not flying any. As his first mate came ovcer to him he said to him "We best be careful, it look's like we got some competition."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:49 pm

Airica smirked at the other ship and clapped her hand "Hahaha well done captain who ever you are very witty" she said to herself out loud she then went to the edge of the ship and grabbed the rope and next to her watching the other ship as she smirked. "Calsimo" she shouted he was the second in charge "Take the wheel of the ship and head for the Caribbean" she shouted her hair was blowing in the wind the water was a clear blue she could see fish in the water they where about to be in the Caribbean.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm

As the other crew proceeded to Cast off from the other ship, which they layed gunpowder all over the deck, some one threw a bottle of old grog with a firey cloth stuck in the bottle's neck over to the other ship. As it began to burn, Matias took into invantory all thatthey had captured and the spoils of their last raid. "Alright boys, job well done!" Matias congradulated the group, "to celebrate, one round one me at the next port!" as they bagan to make of the next port he couldn't help but still notice that other pirate ship. he went up to the wheel and shouted, "let the sails slack!" when hisfirst mate went up to him and question why he said to him, "As much as i'd like to think they've got a good load as well, i'd rather not be under suspicion."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Airica swung from the rope and grazed her hand into the water it felt so clean and clear "We are close to the next port make hast" she said as she stood on the edge of the ship she wanted to get to port soon her crew had been great on the last loot the deserved this. She then wondered about the other ship so she took her telescope out the boat was behind them she wondered how there loot went.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:49 pm

As they neared the port the look out from the crow's nets shouted down "Cap'n'! port ahead 5ş south of our current heading." as the rest of the crew cheered for their long expecting rum, Matias pulled out his spy glass and say that pirate vessel was also pulling into that port and there was no other island around in sight; they were going to have to stop there. "Fly the right colors boys and prepare to make land." Matias ordered as he steared the ship towards the port with intentions of docking on the opposite side of the port from the other pirate vessel.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm

The Soul of Concarna then came to port the crew set the ship and Airica set the loot where she always did when they left the ship. They then started to get off the ship Airica then saw the other ship was coming to port "Look who is coming crew"
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:40 pm

As soon as the loot was stored away safly and the ship was swabbed so it looked spick and span, he pulled in at the farthest port away from the other pirate ship. "Alright mi maties," Matias said once they docked "meet at that tavern in 2 hours."he pointed at a tavern up the street that they docked hnear which seemed top noch "before then lets restock the ship and get whatever you need with your shares." As the crew scattered with their gold, Matias decided to sample the local rum to see which kind he wanted to stock up on. as he walked from winery to winery he thought to himself i wonder which of these people is the captian of that other pirate ship?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 am

Airica and her crew split up not to far from each other the crew knew the the time 2 and a half hours till the boat goes out of port to drunk to walk you get left there. Airica wondered where the other ship's crew and captain were. She then went to go drink some rum and wine.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am

By the time his two hour limit was up, Matis had bought 20 barrels of various rums which he liked and aalso bought 5 barrels of a very hard rum on the off chance they ran out of the good stuff and had to make grog out of the hard liquor. Matais made his way to the Tavern and then entered to see most of his crew was already at a set of tables in a corner which was also close to the main bar. "Bar tender!" Matais shouted " another round of rum for this fine gents over here will ya?" as the captian went to go it sown at the main bar he pulled the bar tender up and said "and get me something extra special but not too hard ok?"

Matias gave the gold for the round to the vbar tender and she started to bring the drinks around. Matias watched his crew carefully as they drank away. he didn't want to loose any of them because they were too drunk to make it to the dock since they were his crew and anything of Matias was to stay that way.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Airica then walked into the bar with a couple crew members she then sat down she had bought a good couple months worth of food and drink so she sat down "Bartender when your done with them get my men and myself some good rum" she said with a smirk
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Matias recieved his drink last and he took a sip and set it down in satisfaction Now thats a pint rum he thought to himself. As he took his second sip he heard some one ask for the bartender but Matias froze in shock. That voice... he thought to himself as he slowly brought his drink down from his lips and set it down I'd know that voice anywhere... He peered over his left shoulder to see a woman surroundwered by 3 tough looking sailors. He stared particularly at the women and he muttered to himself "Wrath..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 pm

Airica took a sip of her drink when the bartender gave them there drinks she then gave him his pay. She then looked at Matais and smirked "He seems familiar." When she escaped from hell she lost many memories so she tried to think where this man was to her.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Matias looked away from Wrath and kept his eyes back on his roudy crew. I need to not raise any suspicion here he thought to himself as he returned to his drink The last thing i want is to start an all out demon fight on this island. He downed the last of his drink and then began to tell some of the sailors who were done with their drink to go back to the ship. He just wanted to get going before anything erupted.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:59 pm

Then Airica remember him she remember he was from hell also though she had nothing against him she decided to see if he remembered her. "Hello Greed" she said taking another sip of her drink.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:19 pm

The other Captian's greeting came to him once the last of his sailors stumbbled out of the tavern. Avi scamppered up onto Matias's shoulders and eyed the other demon with a cautious eye. Without turning to her, Matias simply said in an annoyed yet serious tone "Wrath." He thought that acknowledging her might start something but knowing her bad temper he thought it was wiser noty to just ignore her.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 pm

"Awww I am disappointed you aren't glad to see me" she remembered so little about him she smirked her men had left after they finished "Before we say anything else I am not looking for a fight but if you start one I am all out." she said standing up. She felt weird around Matias she wondered why.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:35 pm

"I'd rather not take to the time to squabble and destroy this town in the process." Matias said still not looking at her yet, "but yee know me." he finally turned to her and his unpatched eye was red and black and he wore the most evil smile that not even a human could conjure up. Matias then said in a tenner, hallow, demonic voice " Tis all about what I want " Matias composed himself and his face returned to normal and he added "you weren't all that friendly back in hell. what be wit' thee change o' heart? The addition of a crew?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content