Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 8 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Vernaferous Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Azariah cocked his head to the sideas if confused. "So He told you that Lucifer wanted to take over Earth? That isn't it at all! Lucifer was coming to heven through Earth in order to get back home... I know you haven't really seen it lad, but Hell isn't a very nice looking place... He didn't do Lucifer any favors by giving it to him. We just followed him out of hell because he promised us we could finally go home." Azariah said with a concerned yet defencive undertone. "He might not like this getting out, but he actually refused Lucifer reentry into heaven several times before the rebellion was even considered!" Azariah said with a bit of anger creeping into his voice. "ALL WE WANTED WAS TO GO HOME, AND HE LOCKED US IN HELL BECAUSE OF IT!!!" he was now yelling, and as he stood up, one of the guards splashed him in the face with some holy water he had in a flask on his belt. It didn't do any real damage, but it hurt like a bitch and Azariah fell back to the ground clutching at his face.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 8 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:36 pm

"then why is it you act the way you do? you kill innocent, steal from poor and cause greef whereever you go! is that how you plan on getting into heaven?" i dont care why you left heaven. if you even want to say you want to go to heaven, then you had better change your ways. right now i only hear lies form you."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Matias looked sternly at Pride as he gave his little speal to himself and he nodded and said, "yeah i can do that...but I still think i should help out more than just being the backup."

Matas then looked at his charts pinned to his wall, unsheathed the knife under his desk and he threw the knife at a specific spot on the map. Matias pointed at the knife to make sure Prides attention was on where the knife was. "There." Matias said simply, "That is where we need to lure him. It's a small island in the Bahamas surrounded by mostly uncharted sandbars. The English gun ships that the angel controlls have to large of hauls and can hardly mannover through them. Our small scooners can go scrap through them with ease so once we lure him into the trap, we'll have him pinned. I'll provide cover fire with Wrath and your secondary ship. If i think there's no hope for you we'll give him all we got and i'll jump over and grab Lust."

Matias turned back at Pride and he glared at him with his red demonic eyes and he said to him in his hallowed out demon voice, "I won't settle for anything less than that"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 pm

"well, thats all fine. but i dont want any help. i guess we can fight there, so you have your security." Ryo sighed, then snapped his fingers. Leon came in, Ryo said something to him, then leon left. "i told leon to challange the angel to a duel. i requested those quardinants, and that he comes with only his crew..."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Azariah's eyes filled with demonic rage at the Angel's words. "Do you have any idea what it's like in hell?!? I've been there for over 2 milenia!!! I used to be an angel just like you, but after a few thousand years in hell I've changed. I used to have beautiful wings with fgeathers of the purest white!!! Now all I have is leathery batlike wings that I'm ashamed to even use to fly!" As he spoke, he seemed to get increasingly desperate for the Angel to understand, and a few barely noticable tears managed to escape his demonic red eyes. "You don't understand anything about what it's like toi be in hell! So believe me or don't, but untill you have spent at least one milenia in hell. Dont you dare call me a liar when I say I want to go back home!" Towards the end of his little speach, his eyes began to glow and you could see slight bulges on his back just behind the shoulders. But as soon as he finished speeking, he collapsed to the floor and all his deamon aura vanished in an instant.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Airica went out from her cabin and looked out at the sea she wanted to know where Azariah was she wanted to save him she didn't want him to go back to hell she loved him she was not going to let him go back there. There was to much pain in that land for any soul to deserve she looked at the dark black sky her emotions where hooked to the weather lately she fell to her knees and screamed his name "AZARIAH" she had tears in her eyes all of her crew members where asleep they all had there ears bulged Airica had been doing this once in awhile so her crew was prepared. She would find Azariah soon and she would save him from hell even if she had to go back.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 pm

Isamu kneeled down, "well then, my friend, repent. the god you spoke ill of will forgive. if you truly mean it, in your soul, then help me. you help me capture, and either purify or convert the other sins, then i will get you your spot in heaven. God is watching, show your truth in action and spirit, then i will take you back to heaven when the work here is done." Isamu reached through the bars, holding a hand out to help him up. "do we have a deal?"
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Azariah looked up at the Angel with utter disbelief. "You mean that I'll go back to being an Angel? That I'll never have to go back to that pit again?" he said with a reserved hopefulness one would expect from someone who's been betrayed and lied to many times. Azariah paused for a moment to consider what he was being offered. He would be an Angel again, and he'ed never have to go back to hell ever. "I'll accept your offer on one condition, If this same offer can be extended to Wrath as well." he said defiently as he grabed the Angel's hand in his "If you can do that, then we have a deal!"
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 pm

"I do mean it." Isamu said with a smile, "and i will offer the same to wrath then. but i can do nothing if she dosent accept. God's mercy is endless, but will not reach if one wont take." at that time a man walked in, and handed Isamu a note. Isamu reads some of it , "it would seem i need your help sooner than i thought, Azariah. it would seem that pride, also known as Ryo, has challanged me to a duel. he even set a place and asked that i bring you. i am allowed to bring only one crew, and he will do the same. it seems like he wants to see who is better. there are other things here but i wont read those aloud." he put away the note, and turned back to Azariah, "let me know when you feel up to it. we will go and have one less sin to worry about."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Azariah looked at the bracelet with obvious disapproval and then looked back at the angel. "I really don't like he idea of being on a leash, but seeing as how you won't need to use it I'll play along." he said with a grimace as he slid on the bracelet which shrunk around his wrist so that he couldn't slide it back off. "Well Now that that's settled I'm going to gather my things." With that he strolled over to the table in the corner of the room where all of his weapons, clothes and his flask of whiskey lay in a neat pile. "I have to admit, although it's basically useless in a fight, I love this guitaur!" he said as it appeared from under his shirt. "If you'ed like, i could give you a quick run-down of what our abilities are... at least the ones associated with our weapons." he said looking over his shoulder at the angel as he finished adjusting his clothes.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Airica stood up she started to feel Azariah's energy it was being transmitted through something "All sails west we are going after Lust" she yelled her men hurried when they hear her yell to them they where quick as a whip they soon where heading for the area the angel was in Airica was going to find Azariah and get him back.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:45 am

Isamu smiled, "that would be great. best to go armed with information. i never actually used my ability so that gives us a supprise for them as well." Isamu picked up all his equipment too. "i think this will go very well." he hid two small knives in his socks.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:42 pm

"Well as far as our deamonic weapons go, their abilities only work on mortals, but they can cut you, so be careful." he said as he started re-tunng his guitar. "As for their actual powers... Greed's pistol can turn anything it touches into amunition and fire it out of the gun, and Wrath and Pride have basically the same power as I do, accept I don't have to actually harm the body at all. Their power operates by cutting someone and filling their body with their respective sin, and the end result is that whoever is cut by their blades usually ends up turning on their friends." He began strumming his fingers across the strings of his guitar lazily as he spoke. "I however like to use the music from my guitar to controll people's emotions. Like his!" he said as the guard who had splashed him with holy water earlier broke down and started sobbing uncontrollably for no apparent reason. "Well at least he looks sorry for what he did." Azariah said with a slightly sadistic smile.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:07 pm

"intresting." isamu said, "so i only have to really watch out of greed. i can turn powers back on the user. but i dont know what will happen if i hit the bullet. night be nothing. might send the bullet backwards."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 pm

"Well we might as well head out now." Azariah said as he slung his guitar on his back. "There's no need to keep pride and them waiting." Azariah started strolling off towards the ships and yelled back "Just give me a call when you're ready, I'll probably be entertaining the crew." With that he walked off confidantly and began to strum his fingers across the guitar as he walked.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:26 am

Then Airica finnally found the angels ship the waves rocked against the boat and it seemed like a storm would come soon.(Sorry for the super super short post idk what else to write)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 pm

"we leave now then. no reason to stay longer than needed." Isamu said boarding a nearby small ship. "as for crew." he started. then looking around, he announced, "anyoe not willing to case down two demons along with a demon should leave. only the barve should stay." a few men left the ship a few stayed. then isamu looked out over the water. "hay Azariah, looks like someone found us. Get aboard and lets meet them."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Azariah looked out in the direction the Angel had pointed with a twinkle in his eye. When he boarded Isamu's ship he really got a good look at the sails and his playful grin vanished. "Let me take this one alone..." he said in an almost sorrowful tone. "If I get into any trouble I'll call out for help by pulsing my deamon aura twice." He was completely determined to do this alone, and there would be no arguing with him. So after a quick nodd from Isamu Azariah leapt up to the crows nest and used it as a platform to jump across to the approaching ship. "Hello Airica, What brings you here?" he said in his usually playful tone as he stood up to look her straight in the eye.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Airica's fighting passion vanished she was looking at her love a breeze brushed against her cheek and her hair blew in the wind her eyes where filled with her emotions "Azariah why do you think I am here I came for you........but I see you got yourself out of this one but how" she was confused beyond belief. "I am so glad they did not send you back to hell but,....... why." The sky that looked like it would storm was starting to vanish to a almost night sky so very close to the end of the day and the sunset was coming.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:49 am

Azariah smiled warmly and gently brushed her hair back behind her ear. "I'm glad to see you finally got your memories back." he said in an almost whisper. "I didn't exactly get out per say." he said in a slightly mournful voice as he heald up his arm and showed her the wrist band that the Angel had given him. "I decided to join with him, rather than have to go back to hell." he saw the shock in her eyes as he said this but had to keep going. "He offered me acceptance back into heaven, and if you want you can come with me! Think about it! We could be together in heaven and never have to even think about Hell ever again!" he was now almost begging her to come with him, but he knew that it was her choice and that he could do nothing to force her to come with him.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 am

"Heaven........" she remembered it with wishful thoughts and her dreaming of going back there when she was in hell but she had lost almost all hope on going back only a small flame flickered in her soul for that hope. "But what if he is only going to trick us they all mighty one would never want us back" she started to hold Azariah's hand. "I want to go I want to be with you with everything I have but it has been so long and so painful would he really let us in but.......... I don't think I could ever fight against you no matter what I could not live knowing one of us might kill each other the next day."Airca could feel the tears about to swell up in her eyes from this "I trust you with everything and if you think this angel could help us then I am coming with you." She smiled a little warm smile and a tear of happiness fell down her cheek.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Azariah fealt a warm rush of relief wash over him. "Don't worry, the Angel gave me his word that he would assure us entry into Heaven so long as we help him in his work." He pulled Airca into a deep, warm hug and kissed her gently on her head. "And don't worry, Angels can't go back on their word... don't you remember that?" he pushed her back slightly so he could look her in the eye as he spoke. "Besides, this way we don't have to go back to Hell regardless of who wins in the end." he said with a wide smile. "So how 'bout we go tell Isamu the good news... That's his name by the way." he said as he wraped one arm over her shouldre and looked back towards the port.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Airica smiled and nodded "You rright they can't " she wrapped her arm around his back staying close to him. She looked up at him and smiled he was about a foot taller maybe a little less then her. She hoped that everything would happen as Lust said she cared about him and would stay with him no matter what."Ok let's go" she said looking at him with deep lovingness in her eyes.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Azariah smiled as he looked back at her as they sailed up alongside Isamu's ship. "Hey there! She's with us now!" he yelled across to Isamu. He looked back at Airica with a warm smile and nodded, as if to say I'm glad I didn't have to fight you.. He heald her a little tighter as they waited to see if the Angel would keep his word and let Wrath join them.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm

She stayed close she hoped they could trust this angel but she loved Azariah and she knew that she would stay with him no matter what. She wondered if her wings would ever go back to white they where black now and she wishes she would have her pure white wings back. But she most of all wanted to be home with her love and she wanted to be where she could feel free and no longer guilty.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum