Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 9 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:28 am

Isamu began to sail his new ship out toward wrath's ship. a gold ring flew through the air, and landed by the feet of the two. Isamu called out, "put the ring on your arm to make the same deal as i have with Azariah." when the ships were side by side, he boarded wrath's ship.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 9 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 am

Airica looked at the ring and picked it up she then slipped it on she looked at the angel "As long as you keep your word I will keep mine" she had a small smile on her face not a wicked one but a real smile then she started to get a head act she had been getting these lately .
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm

"well then, we need a plan." Isamu started. "i would be best to preapre before going blindly into battle. and we do have an element of supprise. they dont know either of you have joined the forces of god, so its three on two. when you two are ready, then we can set out to where ever they said to meet them," he said as he looked at the note he had got pride.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 am

Airica nodded then she said "Also we have these" she took out a rock "These will tell us where they are well only if they have the rock." The wind blew her hair back it was now dark and the moon was shining.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Azariah grimaced, he hated planning out attacks with a bloody passion. "As for as I can see, we just meet Pride where it sais in the note, and then play it by ear. We all know that Pride won't allow for anyone to interfeer with your fight." Azariah said in a very monotone voice. He looked up and saw the moon shining brightly and wondered if he really would get to go back to heaven.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:26 am

"well then we can seek them out. i guess, if worst comes to worst, it is three on two. i would like to have honor, but the will of god is what matters most." Isamu said, well walking around, thinking.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Kusuru stared about her ship proudly, smirking slightly. Finally, she was free. The air was crisp and clear, and the sea was thrashing gorgeous waves against her beautiful vessel. The Dark Blossom. What a fitting name for something that belonged to her, she thought. Kusuru turned her head around, staring at her crew. She was feeling slightly sadistic. Though, it wouldn't do any good to harm her men, seeing as she did need them to keep the boat going. Shifting her weight, she gripped the steering wheel tighter, feeling the comfortable weight of her swords on her back. She turned her ship slightly, noticing another off in the distance. A strange feeling passed over her and she smirked once more.

So this is where the sins were hiding.

I'm not quite sure what to post exactly, so I hope this is okay.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 am

"onward my friend, the time is at hand." Ryo stood up and announced. "Matias, try to save Azariah, well i fight the angel. i expect victory, but who can say as to what will really happen." he jumped back onto his own ship, the katsu, then began to sail away, "stay in the shadows, untill the time i right. if everything goes how it should..." the katsu had moved too far away for his voice to carry.

"well," Isamu started, "how about we head out now? it is almost the time they wanted us to be there." he smiled, "what are the odds that the other two have the same views as you two?" he laughed. "we should take one ship only. this way they wont expect there to be three of us to fight. it this will go very well. and soon you both will enjoy peace at long last."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 am

Airica smiled thinking about going home she had confidence they could fight Pride she had got her memory back and her fighting skills where 20 times better than in hell. She just hoped that it would be enough the night would be over in a mater or two hours than the time on morning would be there's and they could attack when the fog came.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Azariah frowned and crossed his arms, remembering that he had ordered his crew to sial away to safety before he was captured. "After we get rid of pride, we'll have to make port at Tortuga to reclaim my ship. If I know my men, that's where they'll wait for me." he said with determination as he stared into Isamu's eyes.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 pm

"Should my crew go there as well" she said wondering. They would be at the meeting spot in a half an hour they needed to get there soon.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

"That's as good a place as any for our ships to hold up..." Azariah said with a dismissive shrug. He knew they were getting close to the meeting spot and he was a little on edge. "We're getting close now, best to take our positions. Come with me down below deck Airica, we're supposed to be prisoners." he said with a familiar twinkle in his eyes.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 pm

She nodded "Let me tell my ship" she made hand signs and movements telling her ship to go to Tortuga though she looked like she was dancing like a gypsy "Ok then" she said following him as she was told she hoped that they would win she looked around she then looked at Lust and smiled shyly.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 am

"Look, over there." Isamu pointed to the north. "The sins are here." he said as he sailed in range. he could see a man standing at the very front of the ship. "whats up with him? is he stupid or something? i could shoot him from here."

Ryo was standing at the front of the katsu, when he called out to matias, "look over there, the angel is right on time. take you place. once i have the attention of the angel, you go for lust. this will be a fight for the ages. i just hope god sent someone with enough power to entertain me."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 am

After their little discussion, Ryo took on the role of leader; figures since he is pride after all. Matias knew what needed to be done, so he just followed behind Ryo's ship. They finally reached the island before the angel did and Ryo took his place out in the open in the shallow waters. Matias, on the other hand, had his two ships anchored in a spot around the corner of the island and could only be seen from the back of the Katsu. However, Matais could see through some of the trees of anything in the shallow waters.

About ten minutes later Matias saw from the crows nest the white sails of the angels ship." 'Bout time he showed up" Matias said to himself. he could hear Ryo shouting something that had to deal with his super enlarged ego but Matias chose to ignore it. All Matias was interested in was waiting for the point that the Angel's ship would fall into their little trap. Anticipation rose as the ship drew nearer and nearer to the shallow waters until muffled clash of wood sounded through the water; the angel's ship had buried it's keel into a sand bar.

Matias chuckled to himself as his plan worked out beautifully. "Alright Pride." he said to himself instead of shouting so he didn't give away his position, "Your move."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Ryo jumped out of the Katsu, into the center of the small island. then he quickly drew his sword and cut down every nearby tree so there was a flat field to fight on. he left enough trees standing so one couldnt seen out of the field. this would be what greed would need to keep hidden. "come on out angel. here i am."

Isamu looked out off his ship. he jumpped off of his ship and walked to the center of the island where pride stood. once he got there he laughed, "trying to show off? you just waste your energy." the he became serous. "is there any chance that you will repent? it would make things alot simpler."

Ryo laughed. "nope, this is a matter of pride. I need to know who is stronger. the one god sent, or the one who goes against god."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Azariah fealt the ship crash against the sand bar and had to catch Wrath to keep her from falling down the stairs. "Careful, we wouldn't want to mess up that prety face of yours." he said with a sly grin as he lead her to the cargo hold where they would wait for their signal.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:09 am

Kusuru looked at the ships with interest. They all seemed to be docking on some sort of island...
Maybe they were having a battle?

She grinned.

She enjoyed battles.

Shouting some orders to her crew she steered her ship near the fray, hoping that she'd get there in time to do some damage.

just trying to join up with everyone so... yeah.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 am

(i dont know what to post next, so...)

Ryo charged Isamu, attempting to strike with his blade. Isamu laughed, "so your serous?" he jumped back, "Then there is noting i can do." isamu drew his sword, "you will be purified."
"Or is it, God will fall?" Ryo hissed
The two charged eachother. at first they clashed, neither getting a decent hit in. Ryo then took the offensive, leaving Isamu only enough room to defend form the onslaught. "come now, is that all you got? not nearly what i was expecting from an angel." Ryo continuesly pushed Isamu back. Isamu watched so he wouldnt run out of room to dodge.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:51 am

((oh crap, people were waiting on me?))

Ryo continued to push back Isamu. Strike after strike, Ryo's attacks were as strong as they were relentless. "whats the matter? you havent attacked back yet?" due to the demon powers of ryo's sword Isamu's sword began to crack. with only a few more hits, isamu's sword shattered. Ryo's blade, when breaking through the other sword, swept across Isamu's face, leaving a scar across Isamu's cheek. Ryo laughed, "aw, haveing trouble?"

Isamu jumped back, drawing his gun. "i could use a little help now," he called out. he stayed back so ryo couldnt hit him.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:00 am

Azariah Steped out from the lower decks of the ship and ran his fingers through his hair. "Sorry Isamu... This is your fight, you can brrow these though. If you break then though I'll have to kill you!" he said rather matter-of-factly as he tossed Isamu his twin swords. Azariah then proceeded to calmly walk over to the bannister of the ship and start playing on his guitar.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:12 am

Airica got up from the bottom of the boat her hair a little ruffled she then saw what was happening with Isamu she would never full understand Azariah but she knew she had to help Isamu if they were going to with this fight. "Got it" she said running over to the fight taking out her twin knifes and then began to help with the fight she was as good at fighting as ever maybe even better.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Matias watched the fight from his ship though his spy glass. This is getting slightly intense between this angel and Pride. It was then that two figures came up from the deck of the angel's ship; one handed him swords while the other helped in the fight. "What the devil is this!"Matias said angrily to himself "That yellow belly coward called in support!"

He focused his spy glass on the one that just gave him swords and saw it was Lust, lazily playing guitar on the ship's banister. "What in blazes are you doing Lust?" he said irritatedly to himself. he then focused on the figure who was going to join the fight, It was wrath. Matias's eyes widened and thought, W-w-what's Wrath doing helping the angel?!?

Matias's grip on his spy glass was so strong that he broke it into two. "What have you done you angel." Matias said to himself as darkness seemed to creep over his white eyes. When his eye's were flared in black and red, he said again in his hollowed out voice, "Those are my comrads! Not Yours!!!"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Azariah fealt a slight pulse of demonic energies coming from off in the distance, which jolted him out of his little world. He loed up out of surprise and noticed that Wrath had joined in the fight. "That's not very fair... Come on down here and sit wih me Wrath, let those to sort things out on their own." Azariah grinned as he strummed a few more bars of the song he had been playing. "I'll give you some music to figh to. How bout that?" he said with a loud laugh as he began playing Nottingham Lance on his guitar.

Click here to listen to what he's playing!
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:52 pm

(I think I shall make Wrath fall for his song for once) Wrath was fighting then she heard the guitar, this made her lose control her pupils became smaller she then walked over to Lust. She put her knifes away and stood by Lust very close and smiling hoping he would put his arm around her. She was blinded not knowing what she was doing but she soon had to over come this urge.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum