Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 15 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 pm

((don't be sorry i'm the one slacking))

When the twenty minutes were up, Matias shouted out, "Alright! Carpenters get to you stations and start working! Everyone else grab a mop or bucket and lets start getting the water and grim out of my ship!" Matias trudged through the sand and clambered aboard his own vessel and grabbed a bucket to start scooping water out of the hull of his ship. This is going to to be really tedious but whatever gets my ship sailing again he thought to himself as he scooped up the first bucket full of water.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 15 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Kusuru frowned slightly, but knew that the faster they got this over with, the faster they would be able to get to the angel. She took a bucket, filling it with water and dumping it over the side. Even with all of their crews helping, the process was going to take a while. With this thought in mind she began to work faster, finding the whole process extremely boring.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 am

Ryo was helping with the patch job. he took great care in his work, dispite the idea he was raising a ship that rivals his own. he made sure no wood was split or cracked. he put forth nothing but the best work he could do. the rest of his crew was working on draining the water from the ship.

(i cant think of much more at the moment)
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm

((sorry hanyou with all of us running around now i don't think this should be a good time for character development. i'm gonna push us ahead so scarlet and vern can post again))

Three day's trudged by as the carpenters worked on the haul and the rest of the crews worked on sprucing up the ship to it's original grace, out of all of them Matias worked the hardest. When the high tide came in, Matias's crew manned the ship back into open water and they all cheered when they found out that it floated again. Matias gathered the ships away from the shore line and flagged for Ryo and Kusuru to come aboard the Hand of Midas for another meeting to finalize the plan.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 am

Kusuru boarded the Hand of Midas after seeing Matias' signal, walking towards him. She was glad that this whole mess was over, and even more so that after everyone's hard work the ship ended up coming together. She would have been sorely upset if they did all that and still weren't able to fix it.

Once she reached Greed she simply stood at his side and waited for Pride to board, crossing her arms lightly as she waited.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:55 pm

i know. but i am busy at the moment

Ryo was pleased with the work that had been done. the hand of midas almost looked undamaged. shortly after he returned to his own ship. he had a short talk with leon, then returned to deck. he seen greed was calling him, so he made a quick jump over. he landed close to greed. "so what do you want to go over. honestly, you should already know what to do. we really shouldnt delay any longer..."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm

"I just wanted to make clear if we're going for the direct approach or for the subtle approach." Matias explained as he crossed his arms at Ryo, "because there's a drastic difference between executing those two approaches."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:35 pm

"Both!" Ryo stated. "myself and envy will sneak onto their ship. try to bring wrath and lust back to our side. work or fail, greed will wait ten minutes then attack the angel. then, we shall strike in full force. that means i have to leave the katsu in your command, greed, for the time im gone. keep her safe." he expalined. "unless someone has a better plan. if so i would like to hear it"
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Matias thought about the plan presented by Pride but when he found a flaw in the plan, he added, "Simple, easy to remember, i like. However, how're you and Kusuru gonna sneak onto his ship without being noticed?"

((its short but it'll get us somewhere. my brain is fried and i can't think of a better plan))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:26 pm

"i plan to travel by water. under water. i can hold my breath for hours and move unimpared by the water. i cant hold my breath forever, but it wouldnt take long for me to get there unnoticed. should you, envy, need help i can help you get there. when i get there, i will light a blue flame for you to see, greed, if i can convince wrath to join us once more."
(mine is kinda short too)
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Kusuru frowned. As much as she loved the ocean, she really didn't enjoy swimming all that much. And though she was sure she wouldn't be harmed by any wondering potentially deadly fish, it would be an uncomfortable situation. She crossed her arms and averted her eyes, scowling slightly.

Well, she called it a scowl. To anyone else it was plainly clear that Envy was pouting.

"Fine." She grumbled slightly, just wanting to get all this over with so that they could do something finally.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:32 pm

"Very well then." Matais said as cracked his fingers, "Well if you guys are going to go sneaking while i go broadside, I might as well go invite our guests out to sea." Matias thrusted his hand onto the deck of his ship as his body was engulfed in a black wispy smoke as he concentrated his demon essence into the water to search for Lust and Wrath. "You guys go back to your ships and prepare for departure." Matias said to Ryo and Kusuru as he continued his search, 'this should only take a few more minutes."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"i can leave as soon as you give me a direction." he leaned up against the mast. "just let me know when your ready, Kusuru."
(cant think of much at the moment)
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:00 pm

"Ready." She called out, giving him an affirmative. With any luck, this boredom that she seemed to be permanately stapled with would end soon.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 am

When the time finally came for them to set sail, Azariah noticed that they had picked up about a dozzen or so new crew members. "Welcome aboard lads! This is your last chance to turn back, so if you wish to leave do it now!" Azariah yelled as he stood just outside his quarters. Azariah had gone out and gotten his blades reforged at the local blacksmith, so he was quite happy to have them hanging once again at his sides. It was just then that he noticed Greed's deamon essence in the water. Is that scurvy dog trying to be found?! he thought to himself as he sent out a wave of his own demonic essence to signal Greed that he was accepting the invitation. "Avast! We make sail in that direction full speed!" Azariah yelled as his crew scrambled around the ship. Lucian was now fully recovered and standing by his side as Azariah pointed the way towards Greed's position.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Matias smirked once he felt Azariah's demonic pulse and he ceased his demonic essence and the water faded back to blue. "Starboard to Port 76ş!" Matias yelled as he staggered up, " The winds on our side so lets set sail!"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 pm

"ha, ha. fianlly time for some action!" Isamu jumpped up. "Azariah, lead on. we can find those others, maybe finally end this. sorry, but the party scene isnt my thing. glad to be setting off once more."

"im off then, green." ryo smiled. "see you later, take care of the katsu." he drew his two swords. at first he was spinning them slowly, gradually picking up speed. he held the swords behind himself. at one point he let go of the blades and they conntinued to spin, like something was holding them in air. "good luck." he jumpped over the side and took off the moment he hit the water. eventually he went under water, and moved out of sight. he would keep along with greed ship untill it was time.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

((....who's turn is it?))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:43 pm

((idk man... somone has topost though... NOT IT!!!))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 pm

(I get to post man its been long lol)
Wrath got up from her quarters where she had been for the last couple of days " she then saw Isuma and Azariah she smiled at the two of them she really hadn't seen much of them "So whats the plan now" she said looking at them with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. She had been just sitting around waiting for them to leave the port it seemed like ages ago since they fought with Greed she was not looking forward to fighting him but she had to.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

vern if you post explaining the plan to scarlet then maybe i can resurect this (assuming mike will come back)
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm declaring this RP as "Dead" and locking it, as the RP and many of its members have been inactive for quite some time.

If you feel this is a mistake and wish to unlock the RP, contact me or one of the other mods, and we will unlock it for you.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum