Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 14 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Once Envy learned that the ship was pride, she began to fly friendly colors as greed had suggested. He had never seen her ship, after all. She waited with baited breath as they grew closer, knowing that once they had found pride they could begin to look for the angel.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 14 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Michael_the_angel Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 pm

once Ryo had seen the colors, he was slightly disapointed. he turned to leon, "maybe we can still get a few things from greed. he owes me now since he interupted my battle." the katsu pulled up along side envys ship, then ryo called out, "hay there! a new frendly face is always nice." he waived with his left hand showing the stich line on his arm.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 pm

Envy waved back, noticing the stitches but saying nothing. "Hey!" She called over. A grin spread across her face. Finally!

"So, Matias tells me that you two were having a little... trouble with the angel." She said conversationally.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Ryo replied smugly, "Trouble with the angel? nope! it was our 'friends’ i had trouble with." he jumped onto envy's ship, doing a flip in the air. "If our so called friends, lust and wrath, didnt interfere, i would have the head of an angel for a trophy. sadly, i was reluctant to fight our fellow demons, and greed decided to join in. the moment greed laid a hand on the angel, it was no longer the fight I wanted. I wanted to kill the angel by myself. I bet I could have easily dealt with lust and wrath as well.”
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:18 pm

When Matias saw Pride's ship pull up, he yelled to his crew, "prepare to board Envy's ship and make sure that our remaining gold is hidden well!" once the docked with Kusuru's ship, Matias Stepped over the two ships' banisters and walked over to his fellow demons.

"Hey I saved your ass, Pride!" Matias objected when he heard Ryo talk about how he didn't want the fight after Matias joined, "you would have had to sew more on than just your arm if it wasn't for me!"

Matias crossed his arms and said, "lets go to one of our quarters and discuss how we're going to get rid of the angel."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:27 pm

"the only reason i got this," Ryo pointed to the stiches, "is because of lust and wrath." he turned his back toward greed. "but we do need to discuss how to deal with the trators." he laughed, "Mantias, you only seem to give me more and more reasons not to like you. but i only take that as a challange."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:10 pm

"None of us really liked each other in hell if you don't remember." Matias said back to Ryo sternly, "The biggest reason I'm even giving a damn is because I don't want to go back and I'm sure you don't want to go back either. However, the only way we're going to keep our asses up here is if we work together; now more than ever if Lust and Wrath are with the Angel."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:48 pm

"Since we're on my ship, we must as well go to my cabin to talk." Envy said, beginning to walk in that direction. Once they were all situated she plopped down on t he ground, crossing her legs. "Right now... anybody have any ideas?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 am

"well, I never actually disliked anyone back in hell." Ryo added. He followed envy to her cabin. He sat down on his right foot, and kneeled on his left. “Well, what do you suggest? I would much prefer not to kill lust and wrath, however am not completely against it should they become too much a threat. The angel must have tricked them or brain washed them or something. I suggest attempting to detain them, and then kill the angel. We need to get them away from the angel, and ask why then turned. “
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Matias bitterly followed Kusuru to her cabbin and closed the door behind tham and listened to Ryo's plan, "I agree Pride." Matias said with his arm crossed, "We need to get Lust and Wrath away from the angel. Any ideas on how we do that though? I mean its easy to draw them in but after that last fight it's gonna be kinda hard to keep the angel restrained while we take his two new friends." He looked back and forht between the two of them and added, "I'm outta ideas after my little sand bar idea didn't quiet work."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am

“well, of course I have an idea. We are even in numbers now, three on three” Ryo spoke and as he did, he wrote down what he said. “The way I figure it will fall, envy or I would have to speak with lust. You, greed have already pissed him off enough with the sword thing. I think we are all on about equal terms with wrath. As for the angel, I still would like my one on one. However, I feel the more necessary thing to do is to sway lust and wrath back to our side. So both of you one choose, I’ll take the third. We should start by finding the angel and crew. Once we find them, seek out your objective. The idea is to try to bring them back, but if it gets to dangerous, they must be dealt with accordingly. Whoever seeks out the angel must kill him. If he has the power or ability to turn us, then he is too dangerous to let live.”
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm

's fine. i know I've haven't been on much lately either.

"Well then I'll take Lust." Envy said, listening carefully to Pride's words. Since Lust was angry with Greed and Pride wanted the angel, well, that seemed like the smartest choice. She uncrossed her legs, drawing her knees to her chest.

sorry about the short post.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Matias nodded at Kusuru's choice, also agreeing that was probably the best idea for hijm to not talk with Lust (he didn't want another guitar to the shoulder). "As much as I'd like to finish off that damn angel myself." Matias said as he side glanced at Pride, "I'm sure you really don't want me "interfeering." I suppose I should go talk to Wrath;she seemed to be on good terms with me the last time I actually talked to her."

"as for finding them..." Matias said as he turned to Pride, "I think I can lure them in. I'm not sure if you noticed some time ago..." Matias held his hand in the air and he focused his Demoic essence into his hand. It then was ingulfed in whisps of black smoke and he explained, "But i figured out how to channel my essenceinto the water to find demons. Although the back fire to it is where ever my essence reaches out to, the water turns black. If i can reach my essence out to them, they could just follow it and then we could deal with all three at one time."

Matias brought his hand back down and then crossed his arms and added, "unless you think we should talk to Lust and Wrath before confronting the angel."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Azariah smiled at Wrath as he looked over the deck at the long dead party. He was a little miffed that it hadn't lasted as long as he would have liked, but 3 days was about as long as these feeble mortals could go without sleep... "Alright guys! Scrape up your friends and go get some sleep! You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!" he said with a hint of frustration in his voice. "We leave port in 2 days, anyone interested in coming along should hop aboard before then!" Azariah turned and walked over to a couch some people had draged out on deck durring the party and sat down to watch the exausted mortals shamble off the boat. Some of these guys will be lucky to make it 30 feet before passing out. he thought to himself as he watched them go.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

"To bad it couldn't have lasted longer" she said with a smile and she sat next to him her head on his shoulder that was a very interesting 3 days she had had a great time thought she did have to stop for a little while because she got a little dizzy. "So what shall we do till 2 days go by" she said with a smile.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Azariah smiled at Wrath and wraped his arms around her. "Oh I'm sure we could find something to do for those 2 days." he said with a wide grin. "I think I'ed like to find a bed. How bout you?" he looked at Wrath and kissed her gently on the forehead. He got up and walked across the deck and made his way to his private quarters and laid down on his massive heart-shaped bed.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 pm

"well," ryo started, "i would prefer if you, Greed, fought the angel. See, it is not that I can’t take him, but I want to see if you can. Moreover, I would have to take him with one arm, because my left one hasn’t fully healed yet. Fighting with it would only injure delay my healing process and I would like to be at full force as soon as possible.” He smiled, “and your idea is good, however it would give them the element of surprise. The angel doesn’t fight fair, and might just bring an army or two. And because he sank your ship last time, I don't feel like losing the katsu. With your ship sunk, that officially makes the katsu the fastest, without rival.” He stood up and began pacing around. “if we knew where they were, we could sneak onto their ship, and not alert the other to our presence.”

“Hay there, I guess we can rest now that the party is over. Sorry I missed it.” Ismau called out, as a second ship he stood on approached, “I got all the supplies we need, however the higher up want results now. I have people to move the supplies on to our ship, after that we are on our own. But we should be good for now.”
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Matias was surprised that Pride would give up the prize of the Angel to him like that, even if his arm was injured, "Alrighty then, "Matias said eagerly, "Pride will talk to Wrath and I'll take on the angel."

Matias didn't sit well with the idea of an Army coming after them nor having the Katsu tak the Hand of Midas's title. "well i guess then we can try the element of surprise." Matias admitted as he tried to come up with a better plan in the back of his mind, "However, Pride, we were gonna stop by that island and see if we can fix up the Hand of Midas. The more ships we have the better. if we get the Hand of Midas A float we'll have 5 ships to our fleet."

((mike do you have two ships? i can't remember if not then that 5 should be a 4))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:04 am

Airica nodded to what Isuma said "Ok then we are going to rest for a while" she then walked to her room she was tired and she knew that Lust would keep her up most of the night if she went to his room. Her room was the smallest one of them all she took off her shoes and just fell on the bed as she soon found her way to a deep sleep.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 am

“Another ship would be nice,” Ryo agreed even though a little reluctant. The hand of midas was the Katsu’s only rival, however Ryo knew it would be better to have the extra hand. “so its settled, off to the island, then we can resurface the hand. I needed to go back there to find my navigator anyhow. It should take more than a day to make it sea worthy; however the patch will be only a minor fix. Eventually you will need to dock and complete repairs on your own.”((Ryo only owns one ship. As a side note, He has always claimed his Katsu to be fastest. However it is, by my plot, equal to the hand of midas. But in the end it is your say who has the faster ship.))
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 am

"I'm aware of that Pride." Matias said "very well then, unless Kusuru has any objections then let's set sail." Matias was the first one to leave her cabin with a strange thought in his mind, Now why would I call her by her human name? That's just wierd...I'd blame rum but I've had none today. Matias walked over the banister of the two ships and his crew began to untie the Salty Cerberus from Kusuru's ship. and waited for it to drift away before the three of them made sail for the deserted island.

((If the Katsu is a scooner or a variation of one (scooner was a smaller ship) then yes it should be just as fast as the Hand of Midas. However if you're claiming that you have a fast gallion (which were large supply/war ships) then i'd have to say the Hand is slightly faster))

((ummm FYI to the other group: our group is already into the next day....how about you guys kinda speed up your story to where we're on the same page.))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Envy sat on the Black Blossom's prow once more, looking out over the ocean. They were to find the deserted island, repair Greed's ship, and then finally the fun would begin. She looked over to Matias' vessel absentmindedly, blowing a lock of hair out of her face. Much to her surprise... she found that she was actually getting along quite well with him. ...Well, better than they had in hell, at least.

Smirking at this thought, she came down from her seat, taking the wheel and following the other two sin's lead as they sailed towards the island.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:04 am

Ryo got up and moved to the deck. he jumped to his own ship and began giving out orders. "Alright, set sail. back to the island. we need to find out navagator." he stood at the front of the ship, yet again in his own pose. when the three has set sail he called out, "i want to make this as quick as possable. i dont feel like spending too much time fixing someone elses ship."
(the Katsu is smaller than a scooner. for an actual ratio, it is about 4/5 to a scooner. so it is smaller, but not greatly smaller.)
((yay, finals are over))
(((one last thing, if you want, i guess you can speed up time to bring us to the island and fix up the ship.)))
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm

The three ships made it to the island within the hour. As they came upon the small uncharted island, Matias pulled out a spyglass and looked to see if the Hand of Midas was still there. He was overjoyed to see it's masts still above the water. The hull was half sunk because of the crack the angel made but that was nothing a patch job and a lot of buckets wouldn't fix. We're gonna need more gunpowder though he thought irritably to himself when he remembered that all of his gunpowder was stored at the bottom of his ship.

They all weighed anchor and then the three crews began to tie ropes around the banister of the ship and all together (even Matias) began to pull it ashore. the ordeal took an Hour just to complete. "Alright..." Matias huffed as he plopped himself down in the sand, " take a 20 minute break... and then.... we need to start working..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 pm

Envy frowned a bit once the job was done, breathing a bit heavier. That damn ship was heavy. And she was a demon from hell. Once she heard that they were taking a break, she proceeded to sit on the sand, before lying back and looking up at the sky.

It looked like this was going to take longer than she had originally anticipated.

gah! ... I thought that was longer... all my posts have been really short lately...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum