Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

+2
Emotional_Scarlet
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 3 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 pm

(Lol of course he did who would not)
Airica smiled waving good bye to him when he left she then tossed her the same type of stone she gave Greed "Just brake the rock if you need me or want to see me" she said smiling and waving. (I am sorry I got to go um can we role play in about oh 3 hours or 2 is that ok)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas - Page 3 Empty Re: Seven Sins apon the Seven Seas

Post by Vernaferous Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Azariah smiled as he waved back to her, while clutching the stone tight in his other hand. He haddent been able to get to her, but that was in large part to his refusal to use his guitar, not that it could completely controll her as it did mortals, but it would have at least have given him a better shot. Oh well, he did have his recently aquired toys that he could play with, at least while his men had their fun in port.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 pm

Airica smiled and kept waving she was glad he helped her threw what happened to her. She then told her men to make port close by she had a urge to go swimming when the made port she the stripped down to her under cloths and jumped into the water she did not care if her men saw because they knew what would happen if the ever tried anything Wrath might not have remembered much from her past but she was not easy to get for any man.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Azariah was deeply troubled. For one thing, he couldn't seem to find any satisfaction from his collection and for another, he couldn't stop thinking about Wrath and what she had said about the Angel and her memory loss. At the very least, he decided to play a little love song below deck for his most trusted crew members and for his remaining toys among which still remained the girl he had captured but a few short hours ago and the other female members of her family. Maybe this will help calm my nerves. He thought as he watched his spell take it's effect and send everyone into a lust-driven frenzy.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Airica swam deep under water she looked around and swam back up she then flipped her long hair getting her breath back she then yelled to her men "You may get off deck it might be awhile" she then swam to a little rock island and lied down and looked at the sky.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:30 am

((sheesh guys hold up will ya? this is the kinda thing i wanted to keep from happening))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 am

(Sorry al)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm

((its ok, i just want this rp to survive and for that to happen we all have to take turns to post. well heres my reponse to your guys' fun))

Not soon after Wrath's demonic scream, Matias felt something buring his chest. "Ow Ow Ow." he complained as he pulled the rock out from his inside coat pocket. Matias eyed the rock strangly as the rock stopped burning and a small fire appeared over it and and arrow appeared in the fire that pointed back to port and in the direction the scream came from. Yee must be jokin', the angel already? Matias thought as he stared at the rock. "All hands at your stations!" he commanded "turn her aroun'!" the crew was a little baffled as to why they were turning around and when his first mate asked why he said "i think wrath ran into an angel."

when they finally got in range of Wrath's ship Matias saw it was docked with another. Dammit he thought as he looked through his spy glass to get a better look. Matias was then dumb struck when he saw that she was just talking with another person who was sitting on her ship's bannister. When he looked closer at the man Wrath was talking to her he said to himself irritabley, "Lust..." Matias lowered his spy glass and though to himself I know Lust can be scary at times but I think yee can handle 'im.. "Flase Alarm boys" Matias said as his crew grummbled at him, "My bad..." Matias then saw a figure on the horizon to the port side. Matias viewed it thropugh his spy glass, smiled and then said to his crew, "but lemme' make it up to yee all by giving yee another ship to go after." the crew cheered and they set sail after the British vessel....

....As Matias stabbed one of the British crew men in the gut with his cutless, he reloaded his gun by bringing down his pistole on the poor man's head. As the demonic gunshot sound resonated and the be-headed corpse feel to the ground with a satisfying thud, Matias shot down the last stubbourn crew man; they opted to sink instead of swim. "Collect what yee' think we can sell for the most and bring it over." Matias commanded anf then looked around the ship and saw it was a smaller war vessel that was being used to transport cargo, a ship almost like his scooner. He called his first mate, Scott, over and asked him "How many men do yee' think it takes to man this ship?" Scott looked around, did some number crucnhing in his head and replied, "Six, cap'n'." Matias slapped him on the sholder and said, "Great, grab 5 of yee' favorite dogs and bring e'm on over, Lieutenant. Oh but not Jhonny, I want him as my first mate on the Hand of Midas."

Scott was greatful to Matias to make him captian of his own ship and proceeded to find some of his favorite sailors. "Bring the loot back over to here; we're taking this ship." Matias commanded, his crew men were a little irritated after they just moved some of the bulk over ot the Hand of Midas, "And bring the carpenters over to fix some of the holes we just put in the ship." Mitias looked back to were the port was that they left Wrath and Lust at and he thought to himself I wonder if it was a smart idea to leave them there together...oh well i guess thats more of Lusts problem any ways. "When we're ready to set sail, make for the next port!" Matias commanded, "we need to reload on amunition for my fleet."

Matias remebered that this ship had its name on the back an then he added " This ship is no longer the Tradewind, what do yee all want to call it?" His crew all opted for different names but the one they all seemed to favor, which was opted by the Lieutenant, The Salty Cerberus. "Very well, I like it as well." Matias said and then commanded, "Capenders after your done patching up the holes, take the name off from the back and start woking on making the new name ok?" all of the sailors shouted "Aye!" and everyone got back to work.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:52 pm

After Airica came back to the ship she noticed that her necklace to contact Greed and Lust was gone. She then asked her first mate where it was he handed it to her "Why do you have this I want you never to have this again unless I give it to you got that Dammit" she said slamming into her quarters.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Two hours later, The Hand of Midas and The Salty Cerberus were finally on course to the next port. They needed not only more gun powder and cannonballs but more sailors as well to man their new ship. As Matias sat in his quarters charting out their next course, Jhonny was sitting in a chair near him sewing a new flag for the Salty Cerberus out of old flag matierals, Jhonny was the only one in the fleet with sewing skills. When their corse was figured out Matias left his quarters and Jhonny left too out of courtosy.

Matias went to the ships wheel and looked out ahead with his spyglass to see that they were comming up to an island that their maps said had a port (he was using some of the new charts they aquired from The Salty Cerberus). "fly the right colors." Matias commanded, "we're comming up on a British port." Matias, for the hell of it, looked around to see if they could maybe add more to his fleet. and saw a ship trailing them. it was two far to even see with the spy glass but he had a gut feeling it was either someone tailing him or it was either another demon.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Wile they were in port, Azariah decided to sell a few of the ships he had collected so far and also to get a few more men for his crew. He actually only kept two of the 7 ships he had; his own flagship The Happy Ending, and also the noblemen's ship he had captured earlier which he had cristened Seed of Destruction. He made his first mate Reginald the new captain of "Beautiful Wrath" and decided to take a new first mate named Lucian for his flagship. So, after loading up with plenty of amunition, food, suplies, and Rum they set out towards the Gulf of Mexico to harass the british colonies in the area. Azariah thought about flying some british flags, but decided that his usual flag (A blood-red cloth with a picture of a woman sitting atop a pile of gold coin) was better, and he really didn't care if someone saw it and new him to be a pirate... after all, that's what he was.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Airica then said "ok crew time to find some more ships to capture" there crew when and started to sail looking for a British ship to capture. They sailed for a hours and found a ship they then captured it they captured three ships for the whole day. She then took her three men and made them captains of her new ships "Cartic Sailer", " Black Raven" and "Celtic Massacre." She then had to make new flaps for the raven she made a flag with a raven on it then she made the celtic a red flag with a gun then the sailer got a a sword.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 pm

((sheesh guys i come up with a new idea and you guys cling to it like a koala to a tree.))

Matias' ships pulled into port and they went strait to an anmunitions shop to buy gun powder and cannon balls. Scott and Jhonny set out to find some of the underground pubs to look for new crew members. Matias stayed behin because he trusted his men to buy gunpowder and cannon balls without getting the wrong kind and also some one had to mind the boats. He noticed that the ship chasing him had now grown into two and they were flying a wierd red flag. Chinese? Matias thought to himself as he looked through his spy glass again to get a better view of the colors. It was a flag to be mocked, a woman atop a pile of coins. Matais wore a disaproving face and though to himself Now what kind of good-fo'-nothin' pirate would fly thos-. He stopped in mid tought when he saw the familiar looking captian in all red. "Lust..." he said in an annoyed tone "figures you'd sail a color so bold. but with that flag in these waters you're as good as hung."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Airica sailed thinking "I have to find more information about that angel she then told her men to sail west to a women she trusted she knew everything so they sailed when they got there her and her three trusted men came along. They went into a jungle area to see a women name Celmac Airica took out her sword cutting threw vines getting deeper into the forest soon they came to a river shack she then went to the door and knock two times then the door opened and she walked in.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 pm

Azariah was beginning to doubt his decision to fly his own colors so close to British ports, they hadden't even been sailing for half a day, and already they had been attacked by some half-dozzen pirate hunters. Although their ships were relatively unscaithed, the crew was starting to get really tired of constantly being attacked. "Alright, this is just plain sad... For the sake of ending this, we'll hoist the british colors... at least untill we get to that island over there." With that, they imediately signaled to the "Beautiful Wrath" and hey both hoisted British colors as they made their way to the island, where a couple of other ships were docked.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:26 pm

Matias watched as the red flags went down and the british ones went up. He laughed to himself, "oh god Lust, your hilarious. I'm sure som one has probably already spotted you beside myself." he looked around and there were only a few sailors around port but he'd been flying those colors for so long there had bee a chance that some one would have seen him before Matias. He went below deck and then came back out with two small bottles of rum. "well if he does makes it to port and he spots me." Matais said as he sat on a pile of crates that made an excellent chain on deck with a bottle in each hand, "the least i can do is grace him with a drink." Matias popped the cork off the one in his right, which was one of a better year, and took small ships as he watched lust's ship role in.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:23 am

Azariah did eventually make it to the island, although not before having to deal with a couple more ships that were able to see him switch flags. Although he had sunk 8 ships on his way to port, no one seemed to question why those ships had been sunk after seeing his ship flying british colors. They must think im some sort of privateer. He thought as his ships pulled into port, and sure enugh, his old "friend" Greed was docked here with two rather nice ships of his own. Rather than be rude, Azariah told his crew to patch up the few little holes and scratches in the ship's hulls and treat themselves to a round of drinks at the local pubs. "Yall go enjoy yerselves for a bit, im gonna go see an old friend." he said so as everyone could here, then he grabbed two bottles of something he had picked up off one of the pirate hunter's vescles, I think they called this whisky, if I'm remembering right. he thought as he took a swig from one of the bottles. Though not as good as rum, the stuff had a nice kick to it and the after-taste it had reminded him of home. When he borded Greed's vescle, he saw that greed must have seen him, because he was sitting there with two bottles of good rum waiting for him.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:33 am

"Ahoy Lust!" he said as he held the bottle he deignated for lust in the air, "or however these bilge-sucking human's greet each other." As Lust apporached him he saw that he had two bottles of something in his hands as well. "Great minds think alike." he said as he pointed to his bottles and then held out his bottle for him, "Try a swig o' tis. It's some pretty good stuff that i got back at the last port."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:45 am

"Yeah?" He said as he took the bottle from Greed's outsrteached hand, and took a swig. "You're right... that is some pretty good stuff. Now you try a swig o' this, i got it of one of those damned British ships i had to sink on the way here." he said as he handed Greed the untoughed bottle of whisky.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 am

Matias took a sip and then sat there to ponder the immediate taste. "Not bad- he said but then the after taste kicked in and he started to cough. "oh god mi mate, thats horrible." Matias washed down the taste with hir rum and said, "that after taste is like hell..." Matias realized what he just said and began to laugh.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Azariah was laughing right with Greed when he said "tastes like hell" and after they had had a good laugh about it, he said "They call me Tiah round here, Lust just doesn't have the same effect here as it does in hell with the laidies." he said with a mischevious grin on his face. He then put the bottle of whisky into his pants pocket and looked deathly serious as he said "So, have you seen the Angel yet? The portal from hell should have landed all seven of us in about the same area, but so far it's just us two and Wrath..."
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:31 pm

Matais put Tiah's bottle aside and continued with his. "I'm known around here as Matias Avadera." he said and then after listening to Tiah's question Matias replied, "No i haven't seen the angel." he brought out the rock that wrath gave him and said, "Wrath gave me this thing 'case o' thee angel but 'stead she decided t' use i' as a call to seeing yee. I figured twas nothing wrong and me men wanted to get a move on."

Matias took another swig and then said, "we all came out by the Mediteranian yes but we all came out at different intervals and we went out seperate ways. it seems that only the three o' us are in the west. I'm sure with that angel out we'll all eventually beforeced together out of primal instinct."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Airica walked into the home of Celmac she sat down and Celmac came from another room going threw strings of beads "Hello old friend I need to know about something" Celmac sat down and took out bones and hen made a fire Celmac said "Wait is it you would like to know about." Airica through down a couple coins and said "A angel coming down to earth to get the seven sins from hell" she said. Celmac through the bones in the fire and waited for them to crack and tell her what would happen.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Azariah had never liked the primal side of him that Matais was talking about, mainly because it hindered his ability to seduce women. He did however realize that what Matais was saying was completely acurate... "Odds are that none of us could take the Angel on alone, and at least one of the seven sins will figure that out first hand. Personally, I hope it's Gluttony... I've never liked that fat bastard ever since he tried to eat me..." Azariah was completely serious about what he said, but he couldn't help but laugh while remembering the massive beating that followed Gluttony's attempt. I really kicked his ass that day he thought as he turned around and started back towards his ships. "It's good to see you doing so well... try to keep in touch and don't go getting yourself into too much trouble!" He yelled over his sholder as he hopped over the banister of the ship.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:49 pm

Celmac watched the bones crack "The angel shall come down from a golden light it will hunt down each sin till they are sent to the bottom of hell the sins only have one chance to bond together and destroy the angel some sins might go down but some will stay on earth" the fire exploded "The bones will no longer allow me to read them go back to your ship, make bonds, and stay here on earth." Airica nodded and she went back to her ship she then went in search for Lust or Greed or hopefully both.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum