Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Empty Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert]

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Lifenote

well L, you're wrong this time...

It's been about a year after the Kira attacks had stopped. Near is now running in L's place, Matsuda is the head of police, Misa is being monitored carefully for still being under suspicion of Kira and everything is right in the world; well as of now. It turns out that Ryuk was wrong about all deaths being equal. It turns out that those who touch a death note but fight hard enough to protect others from it become more than just a mere spirit in the shinigami realm but something equal and opposite to a shinigami: a guardian angel.

After Light was finished with being Kira, 3 guardian angels were born; L, Mello and Mr. Yagami. The guardian angels carry a special white pen in the shape of a cross. When this pen is used to write in a death note, it can reverse the effects of a death via death note if written in the same death note in within 2 minutes and 40 seconds after the name has been written. The three angels christened these pens as the Life Notes.

Even though Ryuk was restricted to only keep one Death Note, he now managed to get a second one yet again and has dropped it back into the human world for laughs, in hopes that someone like Light would pick it up yet again. Our guardian angels have noticed that more deaths are happening than usual and the realized that a Death Note had made it back to the human world. Now its up to our guardian angels, Near and Matsuda to figure out who this new Kira is and bring him (or her) down!
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Empty Re: Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert]

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Rules

1. It's kinda ironic to say this but no god modding please
2. No cybering
3. For a shinigami's sake, no yaoi moments
4. Keep swearing to a minimum
5. Be sure to follow the 66 rules of the Death note for whoever is going to be the new Kira
6. Angels have to touch people with their pen to be seen by humans but they can be heard by a human if the human is within 6 feet of the angel.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm

Profiles

The Angels
L- xTwilightxAngelx
Mello-Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Mr. Yagami-kairixroxas

The Shinigamis
Ryuk-Taiyaa_Fangirl9416

The Humans
Near-Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Matsuda-xTwilightxAngelx
Misa-kairixroxas
Aizawa-kairixroxas
Kira-xTwilightxAngelx

This rp is open for OCs of new humans

follow the profile skeleton to make an OC
and PM it to me
Character name:
appearance:
short bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OCs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character name:Taro Kagami
appearance:Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Cloak_animeguy
short bio: Taro had always been at the top of his class ever since he was young and was always harassed because of it. When the word of Kira came around, all the bullies stopped bullying him in fear of being killed by Kira. Noting Kira as his savior he was a passionate follower of this mysterious person. Taro was almost heartbroken when he heard the his savior had died though found it slightly humorous that he died of a heart-attack.
Taro decided to investigate and used his hacking skills to get into the police mainframe. he found out some old records that described something called a Death Note and it was said that this note book was the murder weapon of Kira. Taro was rather baffled by the idea of a notebook being able to kill people until he found a Death Note outside in the school's atrium. Knowing exactly to do with it, he plans to leave off in his savior's footsteps and relieve this world of all those who are evil.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] L_angel02

L was squatting, like he normally did, at the edge of another gate way to the human world. Unlike what Ryuk said there are two different area's to the shinigami world. The shinigami waste land, where the dark spirits go to and the angellic plains where the light spirits go. Even though the plains weren't as bleak as the waste lands, there wasn't much to them really: short grassy areas with a few other plants like trees, bushes and the occational flower. It was always night time like it was on the shinigami's side but the spirits that came in lit up the area like fireflys.

L liked that he was able to do something so great in life that he got to become something great in the after life. He took out his pen to remind him of his job to keep the shinigami from writing too much in teir death notes. The pen was the size of any other pen by it has to extra ends to make it look like a cross and it was all white except for the gold metal tip. L placed the pen back in his pocket, ruffled his white angellic wings, which were much like ryuk's wings, sighed heavily and said "I wish i had some cake."

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Cloak_animeguy

Taro Kagami hd just arrived at home and shouted like always, "Mom, Dad, I'm home." before he took off his shoes and went up to his room with his trench coat still on. he enetered his room and locked the door behind him. he walked over to his desk benieth his raised bed, removed the note book he had found under his arm and coat and set it down on the desk. he stared curiously at the black note book that was simply titled "Death Note" in english as he hung his coat on the hook attached to the frame of his bed.

Taro had remembered reading somewhere that something called a Death Note was how the all powerful kira had killed people years ago. he sat down at the desk and picked it up to examine its contents. he noticed that the a good portion for the note book was black paper while the rest of it was white, he exaimed the white part first to see a bounty of names writen in it, some of which he recognized to be some of Kira's victums. A little starttled by this light of information, he dropped the note book and backed up in his chair. However, he started at it once again curiously and picked it up to continue reading. "This must be just his hit list or something," he said to himself as he looked throgh the rest of the white section and noticed haf of it to be blank.

Taro then went to the black section and began reading the odd writting. "The person whos name is written in this book...shall die?" he read aloud. There's no way you can kill someone by just writting their name, he thought to hismelf as he continued to readthe long list of rules that was stated in the book. just as he finished he was called down to supper. he groaned and rolled his eyes at his mother and looked back down at the death note. "alright then." he said to himself as he turned to the first empty page and gabbed a pen, "If you can kill by writting a name and thinking of face then how about..."After he quickly thought, he remebered a japanese mofia member how has been doing his father's business wrong for the past few months now. he remebered his face and wrote down his name "Kauro Kyoga". he looked over the name a few times before his mom called for him again. "Coming." he said as he stashed away the notebook and ran down to dinner.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 am

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Ryuk

"so....."

Ryuk stood at the end of the Shinigami wastelands, at the opening of the human world portal. It was between the Wastelands, and the Plains. Ryuk spotted L by the Gates, and smiled. He said to himself: "So that's what happened to you, huh? Well, it's getting boring up here, so i'll se you...."

Ryuk jumped up in the air, and dived down into the human world. As he se searched for the notebook, he sighed. "Maybe i should've dropped it somewhere else...Hmmm what might this person use it for? another Kira? something more personal? Whatever's pretty much good right now.....

He spotted his notebook. Taro dropped it, and shifted away from it. "Well, he knows what it does, that's for sure..." Taro wrote a name in it, then left. Ryuk scoffed. "Wonder who he tried it out on..." ryuk walked into Taro's room, and opened the notebook.

"Hmmm..." Still holding the notebook, Ryuk perched himself atop the window ledge, waiting for Taro to come back.

"Man, am I bored! Where the hell do they keep their apples?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Taro finished dinner quickly and went back up stairs to do his actual homework. after he opened the door to his darkened room, he was at first shocked to see a strange man, if you could call it human, in his room. However, after a moment, he remembered some of the rules of the Death Note mentioned something about a "God of Death." His eyes changed quickly from fearfully alert to a glazed glare. "You must be the shinigami to the the Death Note," taro said as he walked over to the shinigami's side to see him looking over the name he wrote in the notebook, "am I correct?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Ryuk

Ryuk curiously tilted his head to the side, studying Taro carefully. "He's not surprised to me?...how boring..."
"Yeah, I'm Ryuk, and that's my Death Note. I see you've gotten used to it? Do you know what power you posses, Taro?" Ryuk looked at his Death Note on the desk.

"How do you plan to use it?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

"I'm not so sure yet," Taro said as he sat down at the desk and stared at te notebook, "I really thought this was a sick joke when i first read the rules and even after I wrote that name. But seeing how a shinigami showed up...either this sick joke is going too far or this is all real." Taro looked up at the creature called ryuk and examined his face. He reached up with his index finger carefully towards Ryuk's face. He touched his cheak with his finger and and ran his finger down Ryuks face. his skin was cold and dry like a dead corpse which sent goosebumbs up Taro's arm. He looked at his fingers anbd saw no signs of face paint on his finger and Ryuk's face did not smudge at all.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sun May 03, 2009 9:47 am

i'm gonna change my picture, the other one's too big

Life Note 2.0 [spoiler alert] Scary-ryuk-wallpaper

"Um..." Ryuk looked Taro up and down, before making himself intangible, for fear of further "inspections". He took a step back from Taro, and spoke again:

"Taro, I'm not wearing any make-up. This is not a joke, but I did drop my Death Note for a reason. I was BORED. I was hoping that an interesting human would find it and use it, as a service for my intertainment. I am a Shinigami, A Death God. In the Shinigami realm, we gamble and write down names in our Death Notes all day. It is an effortless, sluggish lifestyle. It is BORING. So, Taro....."

Ryuk moved towards Taro, walking through him.

"Are you going to bore me? After all, when you die, it will be at my fault. I will write your name in the Death Note."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Taro took the shinigami's words into consideration as he looked down at the name he wrote down. "Well..." he said as his eyes gained a sadistic glint, "If I am going to die before my time now...I might as well go out with a bang." He turned his laptop on and pulled up a news page with the list of recent criminals and said, "I owe Light a favor since he helped me. Now that he's dead I suppose the best thing i could do is carry on his legacy." Taro had a clever plan in mind and started looking up specific criminals and writing their names down with random times of death.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm

"Another Kira, huh?" Ryuk smiled, thinking of the fun times Light had presented for him.

"What do you mean he helped you? Did you support him?" Ryuk sat down on the bed, watching Taro as he pulled up a website on his laptop. "Who are you going to be targeting? Crinimals again...or did you have something else in mind?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon May 25, 2009 11:05 am

((sorry taiya)

"Lets just leave it at that Light helped to calm a few of my worries," Taro said as he continued to write names down the names he was looking up. He wrote down a few more names before he responded, "I'll start off with crimals first just so people know that Kira has returned but then I'm throwing in a twist...I'm taking out the corrupt leaders of this world. So many sins are created behind the scenes and outside of the law in those positions and no one seems to be able to catch them or do a thing about it..I'm going to change that soon enough."

Taro finished his list and then looked at his list and then showed Ryku the list and said, "I think this should send them a message." He listed all the names one name per line but if one read down the line of the first letters of each name down the paper it read. "KIRA HAS RETURNED. ALL EVIL WILL BE JUDGED."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm

(That's okay ^_^)

Ryuk grinned. Maybe this kid'll be fun...

taking the Deathnote from Taro's hands, Ryuk examined it more carefully. " You sure are starting off with a lot of deaths. If the Police catch on, don't you think they'll be able to target where you are? Did you space out the time of deaths? what are you gonna do once all the corperate sharks die out? Thaey can't ALL be evil..."

Ryuk's questions began to flow together, and he was so excited he finally got to have some fun. He handed the notebook back to Taro, as he prattled on some more.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Taro smirked at the shinigami's worries and said, "Don't worry. I killed people around the world so they can't track my location. My computer has a ghost signature so they can't trace my lap top. and i spaced out the deaths on random intervals each ranging from 45 minutes to 70 minutes so they won't know right away that kira to leave them guessing at first."

He sat back and thought about Ryuks neck few questions and finally said, "I know they're not all evil...I'm just getting rid of all the ones who are. but once the evil corperate sharks are out, then I'll move onto larger prey...government leaders, legislators, judges who are abusing they're powers." A dark look grew in Taro's eyes and he said in a dark tone, "They all deserve to die!"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm

we can't just keep posting between us like this, even if we switch to the task force, it'll still be us. Kairi's gone until the 21st
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:16 pm

well we can switch over to the task force and get to the point where kairi is open to post
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Do whatever you want, you guys. i don't know if i'm going to have any more internet acess after this. (i won't know until tomorrow), so you really can't count on me to post much for a bit. I'm really sorry...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

well kairi is finally back...shall we continue?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 am

no, she's leaving tomorrow for a vacation. we should wait until she comes back...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 pm

i am?! i didn't even know that!!! I'm DONE vacationing this summer, i hope!

Well, um... vacation over... I'm back... You guys can post first and i'll go next.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 am

((Is anything still open here?))
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:50 pm

(Good question. Seems like you can make an OC, but I'm not in charge, so you'll have to ask Twilight)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 am

((Haha, thank you! I'll wait for Twilight's reply then))
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 am

((i'm not sure about this one anymore ren. both of the other players hardly come on anymore. this redo might have to be shut down as well))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:16 pm

((Ahh okay!)
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next