Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Empty Life and Times of Organization XIII V2

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Plot:
Organization XIII is the group that exists to fight Sora and open Kingdom Hearts, right? Wrong! They have better things to do than deal with Sora and the others. They have their own lives, you know! This is their story.

(OOC-ness is allowed. Actually, it's encouraged)

Characters:
1 Xemnas: The Indeed That Never Was
2 Xigbar: space-ninja-pirate
3 Xaldin:
4 Vexen: The Indeed That Never Was
5 Lexaeus:
6 Zexion: XxAshesxX
7 Saïx: SexyDivinerVII
8 Axel: AxelHeartless
9 Demyx: AxelHeartless
10 Luxord: PetalsofFlames
11 Marluxia: sailorstar165
12 Larxene:
13 Roxas: sailorstar165

OoC-ness is allowed and encouraged.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII V2

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Roxas
Roxas was walking down the halls in the Castle that Never Was. He'd recieved a mysterious letter slid under his door that said, "Secret Meeting. Marluxia's Room after breakfast. Don't tell the Superior!" It had sounded urgent, so Roxas had decided to go. Little did he know how un-urgent this was.

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia was waiting in his room. He'd invited everyone to his secret meeting except Xemnas--this was about him--Xaldin, Lexaeus, and Larxene, who had been sent on some mission or another. Hopefully, everyone would come like they were supposed to and they could discuss some "plans."

When Roxas knocked, Marluxia was overjoyed. "Come on in, Roxas! Have a seat anywhere." He gestured to the dozens of benches in his greenhouse of a room. "We're still waiting for everybody else."

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII V2

Post by AxelHeartless Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Axel

Axel walked into his room and saw a note from Marluxia, resulting a sigh from himself. "What does he want now...?" Axel asked before opening a portal to Marluxia's room, wondering what said pink-haired nobody wants.

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Demyx

Demyx woke up, fluttering his eyelashes to establish where he was. He sat up, ruffling his hair. A smile appeared on his face before bouncing up. "Where's puppy?" He asked himself before grabbing his sitar, moving to run out of the room then spotted a note. "Marly's organizing something? What is it?" Demyx asked with a smile before leaving the room to find out what Marluxia wanted.

Last edited by AxelHeartless on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 25
Quote : Got it Memorized? ;D
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://www.fanfiction.net/~axelheartless

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:42 pm

"Hiya hiya hiya!" Marluxia cried brightly, dragging Axel and Demyx into the room as they approached. "The meeting'll start when all the others get here." He hoped the others would show up. If they didn't... Well, he had carnivorous plants for that. It was still early. Perhaps the others were still sleeping or hadn't finished breakfast yet.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Axel frowned once he was pulled in, walking over to the wall, leaning against it, his arms crossed over his chest and his foot pressed against the wall. "What do you want Marluxia?" Axel asked, obviously wanting to do something to entertain himself.

Demyx pouted at Axel's attitude, looking over at him. "Axel! That's not nice~" Demyx said then smiled, looking over at Marluxia. "Marly~ What is this meeting about?" Demyx asked, tilting his head, confused.
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:49 pm

"It's a secret!" Marluxia said. "If I say anything before I make sure he isn't listening, then he'll probably find out like usual and the plan will be ruined before it's even been planned."

"So we're left in the dark until everyone gets here?" Roxas asked. He then scooted a little closer to Axel. For protection. There was a nearby plant that seemed far too interested in him--his hair in particular--for his liking. It was making him nervous. He hoped it would leave him alone if he were closer to the pyro.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Axel looked over at Roxas and grinned as the blonde moved closer to him. "Hey Roxas," Axel said before moving a hand to his hand, ruffling the blonde mess of spikes.

Demyx pouted and moved over to sit somewhere, beginning to play his sitar. He wished Xigbar or Saix weere there or some other people so he'd have someone to actually get along with or talk to.
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Vexen_Experiments_often_Fail_by_Laxia

Vexen sighed. He lifted up the flower-scented note that had been abruptly (it was obvious the person, no doubt Marly, had shoved it under the lab door without a second thought of delicacy) placed in his presence. He glared at it for a long time before opening it and sighing once more. "What could THAT idiot want? And why is it a secret?" He rubbed his chin, "This requires further research." He used a dark corridor to get to Marluxia's room and stood there waiting, knocking ever-so-quietly. Maybe if Marluxia didn't hear him he could leave.

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Xemnas-2

Xemnas felt his stomach turn. That was a bad omen. It meant a.) Demyx had done something stupid. b.) Axel had burnt something. or c.) Xigbar was shooting someone. Most likely however, it was d.) all of the above and worse. He groaned, looking at the pile of mission reports that he would have to look over. He secretly hoped the others had WRITTEN them, because a few members had a habit of doodling a nice little picture of themselves shooting something or better yet, the mission report was burnt to a crisp. He ran a hand through his silky silver locks, "Does my job ever get easier?"
The Indeed That Never Was
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Indeeeeeeeeeeed
Registration date : 2010-10-20

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/819678/Inuobsessed004

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Demyx looked around then frowned once he only saw Marluxia, Axel and Roxas. "Where's everyone else, Marly?" Demyx asked, blinking, wondering where everyone is at a time like this. They had to find out the secret!
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PetalsofFlames Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Luxord

The dart thumped against the dart board, hitting a near dead center. A smirk befell Luxord's lips as he got up from his laying position on the bed to pluck the dart off the board. "Getting awefully good at this, ol' mate." He chuckled, moving back to his position before pausing. A chill ran through him and the scent of flowers caught his attention. Turning to his open door, he found a note taped to it. Getting closer, he recognized Marluxia's frilly scrawl on the pleasantly smelling paper. A blond brow arched as he read it before sighing and taking the note to stuff it in his pocket. "Wonder what the matter could be..." He leaned to take the stack of cards on his nightstand before heading out the door to Number XI's room, an even more questioning look falling over him as he saw a few member's already here. "'Ello 'gents..." He greeted them before moving over to have a seat a little ways away from them.
PetalsofFlames
PetalsofFlames
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 3
Quote : Why is the rum always gone?
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Demyx looked over at the door and a smile grew on his face before running over to glomp Luxord. "Luuuuxy~ How are you doing?" Demyx asked then pouted. "Entertain me! I'm boreddd!" Demyx said with a slight whine.

A smirk crossed Axel's lips once he heard the British accent that could only belong to Luxord. He turned and grinned at his fellow of a comrad, or even a friend, hell he didn't know. "Sup, Luxord?" Axel said then blinked once he saw Demyx glomping Luxord. He simply shrugged his shoulders. He was used to it
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Vexen sighed. He snarled a little after watching the others go in and felt prompted to go in himself; he wished this would be over with in a hurry, he had science to do! And his arthitis was KILLING HIM!

Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PetalsofFlames Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Luxord

Luxord stumbled at the unexpected glomp from the musician, smirking slightly at him. "'Ello Demyx." Blinking, he looked at the boy. "Want to play a card game then?" His blue eyed gaze shifted to the recognized poison green of his comrad Axel, waving a salute to the man. "Nothing really..." He looked back at the door, noticing Vexen just standing there before shrugging it off and turning his attentions to the two. "You want to join me and Demyx in a game of cards?" He let another smirk tug on his lips, knowing he could win a bit of munny from the two.
PetalsofFlames
PetalsofFlames
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 3
Quote : Why is the rum always gone?
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyDivinerVII Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 AnimalCops4b6d069b5adde

Saix walks into the room holding a note that he had found in his room, "What is this about, Number XI?"
SexyDivinerVII
SexyDivinerVII
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 5
Quote : How I've waited to hear that~

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Marluxia grinned. "Glad you could all make it!" he said, grinning. Then he paused. "Hey, where are Zexion and Xigbar? Well, Zexion I didn't expect to show, but Xiggy loves to be involved in this kinda stuff." He shrugged. "Oh well. Let's get this meeting under way. Sit down, everyone!"

He then moved to the front of the room and said, "As you all know, I love any excuse to celebrate. Christmas, Halloween... Birthdays." He grinned. The last birthday had been Luxord's, and they'd all gone to a bar to get drunk. That had been a fun party, even if none of them really remembered it. "And as we all know, there is only one person who avoids my celebration-tendencies: the Superior. Every time I try to make him come to parties or whenever I throw one for his birthday, he disappears somewhere!" This was frustrating.

"So, we're going to throw a super secret surprise party! And after everything's ready, we'll drag him in kicking and screaming!"

Roxas frowned. "You haven't celebrated my birthday." Then he stopped. "What is a birthday?" he asked, looking up at Axel.

And for those wondering, the plant was now inching closer and closer to Axel's head. It smelled hair gel, it's favorite food, and it was hungry.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyDivinerVII Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Saix arches an eyebrow, "A surprise party... For the Superior?" He chuckles softly, "That could be fairly entertaining..."
SexyDivinerVII
SexyDivinerVII
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Vexen rolled his eyes, "About as entertaining as getting nails shoved into your eyes. Does no-one remember the time Demyx joined and HE tried to make a joke about the Superior's name-anagram?" He shuddered at the memory of it.

Life and Times of Organization XIII V2 Xemnas-2

Xemnas looked around his office, he had eaten breakfast and wandered back to his safe-haven. He groaned at the load of mission reports he still had to finish, it had taken him hours to only get HALF done last night. He decided to put it off however, he needed to keep up with his routine. He cautiously walked to a secret location to visit his 'friends,' while making sure Xigbar or Kingdom Hearts forbid MARLUXIA wasn't following him.

When he returned he decided he could use some separate entertainment, and that the mission reports weren't going to get themselves done.

"Number VII."......there was no response.

No THAT was unheard of, a dog that didn't answer to the call of its master?

Where could Saix be that was more important than waiting on him for whatever needs Xemnas had? Xemnas huffed to himself, now he was starting to get angry.

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

(Indeed, we're still just after breakfast and discussing. Perhaps hold off on this particular Xemnas post for a few more posts?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:15 pm

I adjusted the time, sorry I think I was just tired, btw: I might have someone to do Larxene is that still okay?
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 pm

"Awwh, but he is a mansex," Demyx said with a smile, spinning a bit. "See? Just look at Puppy and Superior~ He is Mansex," Demyx said while laughing immaturely.

Axel merely chuckled at what Demyx said then smirked. "Oh how I agree with that one Demyx," Axel said then chuckled. "Anyway, what are we going to do to Mansex's birthday. I would think we'd have to make it special since he's helping us get our hearts...well...so he says," Axel said, before walking to the wall, leaning against it, looking at the other members.
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyDivinerVII Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Saix let out a low growl to mask the shadow of humiliation that he felt. He narrowed his eyes at Demyx, "Be silent about what does not concern you, Demyx..."
SexyDivinerVII
SexyDivinerVII
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelHeartless Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm

"Awwh, but whyy?" Demyx asked, walking over to Saix, pouting. "It's the truth right? Then why deny it?" Demyx asked again, moving to hug Saix. "We won't judge you puppy~" Demyx said with a smile.
AxelHeartless
AxelHeartless
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm

"Focus, everyone, focus! We need to assign jobs to everyone to get this party under way!" He sighed. "I had a job in mind for Xigbar, but he's not here yet... So!" He grinned. "Who wants to help me?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Indeed That Never Was Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Vexen tried to ignore the whole 'Superior/Saix fiasco'; he could care less who did who and why. He looked at Marluxia, "I'll help, if I can get back to my labs and do some actual work today. Oh, shouldn't someone be watching for the Superior? I mean he does have that habit of SHOWING UP when you plan something Marluxia. And Axel, watch out for the plants behind you."
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyDivinerVII Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Saix relaxed into Demyx's hug and looked at Marluxia, "I will help you. It sounds like fun."
SexyDivinerVII
SexyDivinerVII
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next