Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII Empty Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:44 am

Plot:
Organization XIII is the group that exists to fight Sora and open Kingdom Hearts, right? Wrong! They have better things to do than deal with Sora and the others. They have their own lives, you know! This is their story.

(OOC-ness is allowed. Actually, it's encouraged)

Characters:
1 Xemnas (Mansex): VampyreSiren001
2 Xigbar: kairiandroxas
3 Xaldin:
4 Vexen:
5 Lexaeus:
6 Zexion: darkembrace1303
7 Saïx:
8 Axel: xTwilightxAngelx
9 Demyx: love4Sora
10 Luxord: VampyreSiren001
11 Marluxia: Sailorstar165
12 Larxene: Plummix
13 Roxas: Vernaferous
Namine: Sailorstar165

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:30 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia skipped as he wandered around the World that Never Was. Life was beautiful and warm in the city, and he'd just gotten the perfect thing for Demyx. It was a CD--pirated, of course. There was nothing too evil for an Organization member to give to his true love. Yes, Marluxia was in love with Demyx. That was nothing, though.

Xemnas and Saix were in love, even if they wouldn't admit it, and Roxas and Axel were secret lovers. Of course, these pairings only existed in Marluxia's mind. Still, he it made him happy to think that not everyone was fauning all over Larxene.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII Sexy

Axel sat ontop of the entrace to the Twilight Tower, enjoying a seasalt icecream bar as he was just passing time by. Axel would soon go to the training area of the castle and do his daily exercises by himself or possibly with someone else, preferably with Roxas. Not because he loved Roxas as everyone liked to believe but because he thought the keyblades were and interesting challenge to his chakram.

As he took another lick at his icecream, he saw Marluxia skip by and he waved at him and he shouted, "Oye, Marluxia, where you heading off to like that? going to see Demyx?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 am

"What gave you that idea?" he asked, hiding his present behind his back. "I was uh... I was going to go bother Saix! Yeah, that's it!" He tried to smile innocently, but it didn't work. "Aw, who am I kidding? You wouldn't understand my love for Demyx! You have Roxas!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 am

Axel sighed and rolled his eyes at his final comment. "I don't love Roxas." Axel said in an irritated tone, "we're just two guys who hang out every now and then. Got it memorized?" he pointed at his temple as he stared down Marluxia from his position. Axel sat back and then added to him, "Now would you please get that rediculous notion out of your head and just go give your CD to Demyx." Axel went back to his icecream and took a bite out of it. Marluxia's comment now started to make his icecream taste more salty than it should.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:37 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII Larxeneve4

Larxene walked downed the hallway. She had over-heard the conversation Flower Boi and Flame Boi were having

*She giggled at Axel* "Does that mean that cute little blonde is available? Ooooh, If only I could wrap my arms around that shocking little boy..." *She sighed*

"Hey there flower boy! Going to go see your little boy toy? Careful, he can be pretty slippery. *she giggled* You two should find something to keep you two busy.. other than boys. Your lives seems pretty dull right now..."

A rat scurried down the hallway. This caught Larxene's eye. She shot a lightning bolt at it, frying it instantly.Sickening giggles pierced the air.

"Why aren't there any cute boys around here to fry. Like that little brunette, Soradid or something like that!" She grinned, remembering his cute face.

Last edited by Plummix on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:13 pm

((plum......i can't read that.........v_v make it orange instead or something........))

Life and Times of Organization XIII 0a5ff2b6-2

Demyx was sitting in his chair where all the organization members would meet, while playing his sitar. Random water figures began to form around him, depending on what he was thinking and playing. He pouted his lip as he slowly moved his fingers up and down along the strings. "Sooooooo bored. I don't know what to do.... That Xemnas hasn't ordered any of us to do a thing around here lately."

Demyx stopped moving his fingers, and turned sideways in the chair. He kicked his feet up and let them hang over the right arm or the chair, with his head hanging over the other. He gently set his sitar on his lap and sighed. Demyx strummed the strings with one finger, and a water figure of Xemnas formed in front of him. He then strummed two fingers, and water figure of Saix was formed. With just the two fingers, he made the two figures dance with each other and some other random thing. This amused Demyx.

"Marluxia may be an annoying flower boy, but he comes up with some pretty funny pairings," Demyx quietly laughed to himself.

He then sneezed a few times, and rubbed his nose. "Stupid flower boy is probably talking about me."

Last edited by love4Sora on Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 pm

That's when Marluxia skipped into the room. "Demy!" he said grinning. He'd ditched Larxene while she was frying the rat. "I got somethin' for you!" He pulled out the CD. "It's rock with a suitar in it!" Marluxia hoped he would like it.

(It's too hard to read)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Demyx sighed as Marluxia skipped into the room while shouting, "Demy!"

The annoyed nobody sweatdropped as he thought, 'I knew it....'

Demyx stopped strumming his suitar with his two fingers (which caused the two water figures to vanish), and looked down at Marluxia.

"I got somethin' for you!"

He perked up as Marluxia pulled out a CD and said what it was. "Suitar in it, really? Cool stuff."

Demyx grabbed ahold of his suitar firmly and jumped down from his seat, landing right in front of Marluxia. He snatched it from the flower boy and examined the CD. "This is pretty cool. Thanks!"

Demyx had his suitar vanish into thin air and then ran for the door. "I'm going to go find Roxas and have him listen to it with me. Annoying him will give me something to do."

With that, Demyx dashed out of the room, and explored the World That Never Was, in search for Roxas.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm

"You could hang out with me!" Marluxia called after him. Dejected, he had a seat. Demyx was so mean, ignoring him like that. Did Demyx like Roxas more?

"Axel's gonna be mad when he finds out Demyx is trying to steal his boyfriend," Marluxia muttered. He'd also make sure Axel knew, too. Brightly, he ran off to tell Axel.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Larxene met Flower Boi in the hallway.

"Look likes your boyfriend has his sights set on someone else... *she giggled evily. Somehow, She got joy out of seeing people hurt.*

She frowned.

"Oh relax. I'm only joking. Come on Flower Boi, Let's go find something else to take your mind of boys. There's a new flower outside the castle I saw today. We can go and look and it stuff..."

*She smiled her best at Mar. As much as she liked seeing people hurt, She also liked having friends... Or what she considered them to be.*

The Air still smelled of the fried rat. She grinned at this, still getting a sick kick out of it...

"Hey, Maybe we should go find Axel. He sure is going to be steamed when he sees Demy and Roxas together...."

She giggled at her pun...
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:00 pm

"Let's tell Axel about this injustice! We can't allow Demyx to steal his beloved Roxas!" Once again, he was deluding himself about Roxas and Axel's relationship.

"Besides, I was the one who planted that flower in front of the castle."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:36 pm

Axel distastfully finished his icecream as he muttered to himself, "That damn Pansy...he ruined my snack time...I should have never called out to him." Axel tossed the stick away and he jumped down from his perch and slowly desended to the ground; he controlled his speed by emitting hot air from his hands. As he landed he saw Marluxia and Laurexne comming up to him and he rolled his eyes and thought to himself, What is wrong with these people?!? Can't they just leave me alone for one day?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:30 pm

"Axel! AXEL!!!!" Marluxia cried, running up to Axel. He took a few deep breaths, but didn't let Axel ask what was wrong.

"Demyx is with Roxas!" he said. He was speaking almost too fast to understand. "They're together! All alone! In a deserted city where they can get away with all sorts of miscelanious things!" He was hoping that Axel would get mad enough to take his boyfriend back so that Marluxia could once again have Demyx to himself.

(Hee hee... DGM Abridged quote right there.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:53 pm

a vien in Axel's forhead was bulging out of his head he was so angry at the moment. Not because that Deymx that was with Roxas but because Marluxia had the nerve to insinuate that him and Roxas were lovers twice in the same hour. "WILL YOU STOP THINKING THAT I'M DATING ROXAS?!?" Axel finally yelled at Marluxia and Larexene, "I don't give a damn that Deymx is hanging out with Roxas! Do you really think that every member of the orginization is gay like you?!?" the force of his yelling pushed back the two other members and he sat there grumbling to himself about how irritated he was.

Axel then tryied to say to them in a calmer voice but it just sounded like a stern lecture voice, "I'm going to the training room now." Axel held his hands open and fire wheels spun under his palms. After a few seconds the fire wheels turned into his chakram and he grabbed onto them before they fell down, "is there anything else you need to tell me that you think i'll find important?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Marluxia blinked, then pulled a notebook from his pocket. "But that means all my pairings are wrong!" he said. "You're with Roxas, Saix is with Xemnas, Xigbar's with Zexion, Xaldin's with Namine... This ruins everything!"

He grabbed Axel's arm. "You're sure you don't like Roxas? Not even a little bit? A teensy-weensy bit?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Axel eyed Marluxia angerly as he clung to his arm and asked him the redictulus question. "The guy is my friend..." he declared as he yanked his arm out of the Nobody's grasp, "not my Uke!" Axel started to walk away and then he looked at Marluxia over his sholder with an evil eye and added, "the only reason i know that word is because you say it all of the time when you make your dumbass pairings."

With that Axel walked back to the castle angerly and rode the Crooked Ascension up to the Hall of Empty Melodies where he planned on dueling Dusks and Assassins. on his way up he thought to himself, That irritating Pansy...trying to get me mad about his boy toy going off with Roxas...man...that means i don't have a good spariing partner. As the elevator came to a hault he considered looking for Roxas but then decided not to because if Marluxia saw him looking they that would give him more proof of his annoying parrings.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:33 pm

This bothered Marluxia. "I still say they're together," he said matter-of-factly. "What do you think, Larxene? Axel and Roxas sleepin' together, ya think? I mean, their rooms ARE next to each other." He was positive Axel and Roxas were a couple. He couldn't be wrong.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:44 pm

"Her face flustered a little bit...

"In your pairings, where the HELL do I fall into!? HUH!?" *She thought of that CUTE white haired boy that entered the castle with that Brunette...

"Never mind. That kid that came with that kid Sordid, He'll be mine. What was his name, Roxu? Raxu? Uhhh. *she sighed* "

*she patted Flower Boi on the head, and created bolts in the shape of a flower blossom above her head*

"It's alright. Axel can deny it all he wants. He and Roxas are definitely together. Why else would BOTH of them have shot me down already?"

She tried to laugh, realizing how pathetic and grammatically in-correct that sounded.

"You wouldn't leave me, will you Flower Boi? I don't want to be alone..."

And with this, she opened her palms and revealed a glistening rose made purely out of lightning.

Last edited by Plummix on Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm

"You mean that Seme Riku?" Marluxia asked. He flipped through his notes. "According to my observations, Riku is madly in love with Sora, but the stuipd Uke is too, well, stupid to realize it." He shut his book and nodded, as if his pairings made sense.

He completely missed Larxene's attempt at flirting. "Pretty!" he squeeled when he saw the flower. "But you can't do much with it," he said blankly. He held out his hand, where a yellow rose bloomed instantly. He tied it in Larxene's hair and smiled. "There! Much better." He nodded and went off to find Demyx. He wasn't about to give up on him yet.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Larxene giggled. Her flirting with Flower Boi? She knew that he was destined for that slippery little blondie... She wouldn't stand in the way of that.

Stupid Soradid. He got that total hunk of a man called Riku and she got no one? No one in this entire castle was for her? NO ONE? They were all either chasing after Nominee or another boy... Well, she didn't blame them for Nominee... In the right lighting she can be quite.

She stopped and admired the flower that was in her hair. It was so pretty! Maybe now she can knab a boi with this beautiful flower in hair!

Her daggers spread through her fingers, each surrounded by a bolt of lightning. She needed to fry someone.... Maybe she'd track down that Riku kid and make him hers...

Or she could go and see what Demy and Roxas were up to.

That sounded like the better idea. She just hoped she wasn't interrupting anything....

She threw her daggers on the wall, spelling out :

"Larxene the Queen."

She giggled delightfully.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:56 pm

((i'm trying to Axel justice here and yet you keep thinking im gonna rp a gay guy))

Axel threw his chakram into the last remaining crown of nobodies and they cut through them like tissue. Axel waved his arms back into his body and his chakram circled round and he caught them. There was one lastr noboy that snuck up behind Axel but before it could attack, he quickly sured around and casted Firaga at it and it burned away to ashes.

Axel let his Chakram hang over his index fingers like he usually did waiting for any other nobodies to attack; he had defeated them all. He sat down and set his chakram downm on either side of him. Axel rested his chin on his fist and said outloud, "man this is so boring...I want an acctual challenge..." he thought about looking for Roxas again but he still figured it would be a bad idea. "Maybe i can get that Pansy or Larexene to spar me, even though they're not as good as Roxas."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Demyx sighed heavily as he walked around in the Proof of Existance room. He walked down the row, passing up all the doors that led to various areas that belonged to each of the organization members. Demyx didn't go to his area very often.

He walked down the stairs that led into the higher level of the Hall of Empty Melodies. "This sucks. I can't find Roxas anywhere....I really wanted to bug him too. I always have fun doing that!"

He sighed heavily again, and then turned toward the balcony area of the second level. Down below Demyx heard fighting, and every now and then some flames. Demyx ran over and leaned over the rail, holding on tight with his two hands. There was Axel, fighting some random Dusks.

But as soon as Demyx was about to shout out to Axel, the fighting was over. Good for Axel, boredom for Demyx. He sighed once more, then shouted down at Axel, "Yo, Axel! Have you seen Roxas anywhere? Flower boy gave me a CD with suitar in it, and i wanna bug him by making him listen to it!"

Axel was bound to have some slight idea about where Roxas might be. So it was worth a shot to ask.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:23 pm

((Vern is in trouble and can't rp for awhile. but thena again him not posting adds effect of what he could be doing (with someone else)))

Axel lifted head up from his chin and saw Demyx staring at him from over the balcony. he waved his hand at him, stood up and brushed some dirt off of the dusters of his coat. "Sorry Deymx," Axel called up to him, "I don't know where Roxas got to. We thought he was with you...we being your boy toy, Larexene and I"

Axel was looking for someone to spar with and here was one that came up to him. He figured in his mind, Well, he's not that great of a fighter but he has more intelligence than those Dusks and Assassins. "Oye, Deymx!" he called up to him again before he could walk away, "you wanna spar with me? we don't have to fight each other. We could do a tag team thing if you'd rather do that." Axel was desperate now and he figured Deymx was just as bored as he was.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:48 am

"There you are, Demy!" Marluxia called, glomping Demyx. "I see you haven't found Roxas yet. Wanna hang out with me?" He didn't want to hear no. If Demyx turned him down, he'd probably kill himself. ...Or that scary venus fly trap in his room.

Yeah, he'd kill the venus fly-trap. That would be less painful than killing himself. He'd just sulk for a while somewhere.

(FYI, this'll probably be my last post untilI return from Canada. If you want, reject him and have Marly go sulk in his room. I won't consider it God Modding, 'cause I'll be gone.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next