Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Ninja_13

Dang. Xigbar thougt to himself after he tore apart the entire mansion basement. Not here...but then...Where'd he put 'em. He sighed. Now the only way he could possibly think of finding the reports was to spy on him.

An upset Xigbar returned to Castle Oblivion, heading to Mansex's room. He somehow magaged to levitate upsidown in the upper left corner of the room. Now, if Mansex would only come in to work on the reports...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Sexy

After Axel watch the man be turned into a heartless by the Nobodies he summoned, he became angrier still. Why is it nothing but violence can fill the void? he thought bitterly to himself as the sparks dancing around his feet quickly became a a stout cyclone of fire around him that came up to his knees. As he growled angrily to himself, he heard Roxas behind him.

"Hey Axel, cool your jets before you burn down this whole town! So what's your problem? You bummin' about your heart again?"

Axel turned only his head as he glared at Roxas behind him, attempting to calm him down. Axel snapped his head back forward and the cyclone dissipated. "I don't need your hollow sympathy to fill my own hollowness." Axel said to Roxas without looking at him, "I thought you wanted to go color with Namine anyways. Cheering me up isn't all that fun." Axel stomped away from the two teenagers, leaving a fiery footprint after every step he took.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 NamineDJ
"Axel!" Namine called, but she was ignored. "Well, we tried, I guess..." She turned to Roxas. "So, shall we go to the mansion and color a bit?"

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia grinned at the idea of a party. And of cake. His sweet tooth always was won out in the end for anything. "Of course we have to okay it with the Superior. If he says no, there's no way we'd be able to party."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Photobucket
(sorry all, couldnt help it! too cute!)

xemnas shut the door behind him, feeling very frustrated and restless. his mind was elsewhere. more specifically, trying to get that kid... 'it doesnt matter. i cant do anything until i know where the little brat is.' he reminded himself. he sighed annoyedly and strode to his mattress, lifting it to retreive his reports from the frame. if xigbar would quit taking them he wouldnt have to hide them. however, the nosey nobody did take them. as such, xemnas hid them. he took them back to his table and opened to a clean sheet, selecting a pen to start the new entry
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Ninja_14

'Perfect'
Xigbar thought to himself, disappearing to right outside the room. Tomorrow morning, he would deffinatly have something to do.

He began walking around the building aimlessly until he heard indistinct talking. He walked closer, hoping to be able to hear more.

"there's no way we'd be able to party."

He heard the word 'party' and ran to the room where the small group resided. "What's this i hear about a party?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Roxas14

Roxas sighed, he hated seeing Axel like this but Namine seemed to realt be in the mood to "color" and he was sure Axel would figure things out for himself eventually. "Ok Namine... Let's go color!" he said hapily as he walked back over to her and they both walked to the mansion together.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Axel continued to rampage through the city but his trail of fiery foot prints ended soon after he left Roxas and Namine. "man i need to find something to will fill this emptiness...or at least make me happy." he said to himself. He decided enough was enough and he snapped his fingers and returned to The World that Never Was. he stomped his way to the Hall of empty memories and summoned up 20 dusks. I'm going to have some fun if it kills me he thought angrily to himself as he called up his chakram and began to furiously attack the dusks.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm

(Okay, Vern, mind if we end the coloring joke there and have them come back in a little bit?)
"Oh! Me and Larxene were planning on asking the Superior to let us have a party! We could play Twister, eat cake until our stomachs explode, and torture whoever falls asleep first!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:24 pm

Photobucket

Zexion thought for a minute about the whole situation. A long time had past since they last had a party.
"I'll make the treats if you can get our supreme gang leader to say yes." he said indifferently. He was quite handy in the kitchen.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:02 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Larxeneve4

Larxene clapped for herself.

"Treats yay!"

She nodded to Marly.

"It shouldn't be to hard to convince him!"
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 am

"I bet the Superior's in his room!" Marluxia said brightly. All traces of his earlier depression were gone. "Let's go!"

He skipped to the room and knocked on the door. "Superior! I have a super important question only you can answer!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Photobucket
xemnas opened the door to see a very excited marluxia. "this better be incredibly important," he said irritably. he was still ticked about that kid...

(ooh is an obsession starting? will he approve the party? stay tuned!)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:10 pm

"I was wondering if we could all have a huge party!" Marluxia said brightly. "So? Can we? Can we? With cake and ice cream and party games? Please please please?!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:14 pm

Photobucket
xemnas twitched. was marluxia taking medication for the ADD? no matter. "i dont care. have your party... but if things dont get done around here soon you will NEVER have another party in your life marluxia. is that understood?" he asked, seeming to loom over marluxia as his aura became even more ticked. why a party? why in the world would anyone want a party when they were supposed to be carrying out evil plot- missions?
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Photobucket
luxord sighed boredly. he wanted to play cards...but he couldnt do that by himself. he wandered around the halls looking for anybody. 'maybe zexion will play a few hands with me...so bored. training's dumb..' luxord hoped something fun would come up soon.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"Weehee! Thank you Superior!" He kissed Xemnas on both cheeks before skipping away in anticipation. "Party~ A Party~! Can't wait for the party~!" he sang. He popped into every room at the base, shouting to the Nobodies who could possibly be there about the party. Everyone there had heard, but Axel, Roxas, and Namine were nowhere to be found.

I wonder where they are...
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Photobucket

The excited shouts radiating from Marluxia must mean that Xemnas said yes. Or however it was he chose to word his disapproving approval. Zexion walked down the hall, away from the excitement. "Oaf." Zexion looked up. He had run into Luxord who looked ever so pleased that he had. "What?" Zexion asked. Luxord smiling wasnt always a good thing.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Axel finished his "fun" very quickly since he over did some of his attacks, the Hall of Empty Memories was now covered in burn marks. Alright he thought to himself, I might have over did that last attack...but at least I feel a little better. It was then that he heard a voice echoing into the Hall from one of the other rooms.

"Party~ A Party~! Can't wait for the party~!"

AXel sat up as he muttered to himself, "Oh great. It's the Pansy." he listened to his singeing with growing irritation until Axel caught on that he was singing about a party. "Party?" he asked himself, "What the hell is he talking about?" Axel stood up and brushed himself off and joked to himself, "it must be a tea party with Deymx." either way Axel was hungry so he decided to go back to the kitchen and raid the frige for something sustainable to eat...or more ice cream

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Photobucket
"Hey Zexion! just the bloke i was looking for!" luxord said, happily thumping zexion on the back. "what do you say you and i sit down and play a few hands huh? something to do." he said, already half pushing zexion ahead of him. luxord could faintly hear marly going on about something or other but it didnt matter. he had a vict- partner to play cards with for a while.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:01 pm

(~sigh~ always...^-^)

Photobucket

"Um..." Zexion replied as Luxord shoved him lightly into his room. He hadnt said yes. oh well, Zexion shrugged, at least its something to do. "So what are we playing?"
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Roxas16

Roxas and Namine only got halfway to the mansion before Roxas started feeling bad about Axel. He tried to just ignore it and have fun with Namine, but he just couldn't enjoy himself knowing that Axel was all pissed about not having a heart. "I'm sorry Namine, but I'm just not into it today, that thing with Axel kinda' got to me... I've got to go." he said with a sigh as he stood up and walked out of the room. He left the door wide open, seeing as there was no one in the mansion, and just disappeared into the darkness and popped back to the World that Never Was.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Instead of grabbing food, Axel instead grabbed some hot, English tea to try and relax and started looking around for the Pansy known as Marluxia to figure out what the hell he was blabbing about; he was that bored. before He could find him though he passed Luxiord's room and saw he was swindling Zexion to play a hand or 120 with him. "Oye," Axel said to the two of them raising his black tea cup to greet them, "Do either of you know what the Pansy is blubbering about? its getting on my nerves."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 NamineDJ
Namine sighed. She followed Roxas out of the room and through the dark portal as well. Then she heard Marluxia singing about some kind of party. "Marluxia!" she called. "What's this about a party?"

Marluxia looked up. "We're all going to party! We'll have Twister and Cake and Spin the bottle~" he sang. "We'll have so much fun!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:58 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 5 Roxas16

"That sounds like fun!" Roxas said happily, having overheard their conversation. "So when's this party gonna be? Oh, and what can I do to help?" Roxas was getting really excited, he loved parties, and it would be the perfect way to chear up Axel.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:25 am

Photobucket

Thank god...a witness. Zexion thought when Axel entered the room. "Hey Axel." he greeted. "Do either of you know what the Pansy is blubbering about? its getting on my nerves." Axel asked, annoyed. They nodded. "We're having a party. Marly was all depressed eariler, then someone mentioned a party and Marly loved the idea so much that he asked Xemnas for permission. Apparently he said yes." Zexion shrugged. "Feel free to help out...But I'm cooking."
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next