Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 0a5ff2b6-2

Demyx bowed his head in disappointment. 'Darn....there goes my entertainment plans.'

"Oye, Deymx! You wanna spar with me? We don't have to fight each other. We could do a tag team thing if you'd rather do that."

Demyx then lifted his head right back up in excitement. 'Screw annoying Roxas! Hello fighting!' Demyx smiled big and then shouted back down at Axel, "Sure, I'm down with that."

Just as Demyx was going to jump down off the second level, Marluxia had tackled Demyx to the side. Marluxia was now laying on top of Demyx, and wouldn't let go!

"I see you haven't found Roxas yet. Wanna hang out with me?"

Demyx pushed Marluxia off of him and sat up. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the eager Marluxia. He quickly turned his eyes away from the eager face and said, "Uh......you're a little late. Axel and I were just going to spar with each other for a little bit."

Demyx looked back at Marluxia, only to come upon a hurt, and possibly suicidial face. Did he see tears? Possibly. Demyx waved his hands in front of him and said, "But--uh, maybe later, okay?! Tell you what, you can go wait for me in your room, alright. I'll come get you when Axel and I are done sparring, okay?"

Marluxia jumped up, nodded eagerly, and ran away toward his room.

Demyx put his arms down and let out of heavy sigh. He then stood up and jumped over the rail, then landing on one knee in front of Axel. His suitar magically apeared in Demyx's arms. He then looked up at Axel with a grin, and said, "Shall we get started, and go on for a while, please?" Demyx did not want to go and 'hang out' with Marluxia.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Sexy

Axel held his hands out and his chakram flew into his hands in a spark of flames. Axel readied himself like he always did for a fight and held his weapons with his index fingers and spun them every so often, "I'm down with that," he said to Deymx, "We'll go a few rounds so you can avoid the Pansy. Lets not kill each other but either way, don't expect me to hold back."

Axel started Round 1 by lifting his Cakram above his head a wall of fire appeared infront of Axel and then he pushed the wall towards Deymx, grunting as he did so. Let's see how he deals with this he thought to himself proudly as he threw one of his chakram at the wall of flames so if he somehow was able to negate the wall he'd be too late in stopping his chakram.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:37 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Sanstitre1vm1

(( My other pic isn't working, and it's making me upset. ))

She sat up in the balcony above the arena. Oooo. This was so hawt. She laughed at her Axel pun...

She watched them like a hawk, just waiting for someone to get hurt... If they didn't, she might be forced to step in and fry some boys.... She giggled to herself, still remainging silent.

She got out her finger-daggers and spread them through her fingers. Her fingers traced the edges of the knives. She sharpened them earlier today...

She looked down to see her finger bleeding. Perfect.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Demyx backed away from the wall of fire that Axel had created. 'Aw sh*t. I hate it when he shows off his power...'

Demyx then got his suitar in playing position and grinned. "Well, two can play at that game." Demyx strummed the strings with his fingers rapidly, creating a wall of pur water. "Dance, water. Dance." He sent the wall of water flying towards the fire wall, hoping that it would die down.

Just as it started to work, Demyx saw one of Axel's chakram's fly out of the fire wall, toward's Demyx. "Aw no...." Before Demyx was even close to dodging it, he was struck in the gut. Demyx flew backwards, dropping his suitar, and also spitting up some blood in the process. It didn't cut his, shockingly, but he was burnt a bit.

Demyx's water wall dropped. He then stood up straight, and reached out his hand towards his suitar. It then reappeared in his hands. "Very good, now let's try this again..." Demyx began strumming his suitar once more, but this time, he shot various large water balls towards where the chakram had come out of. Axel was sure to be around there somewhere.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Axel heard Deymx fall to the gorund and the thought to himself, Alright, Direct Hit!

Axel continued to feed the fire wall as steam started to appear around the edges, which ment that Deymx was counteracting with a wall of water. Just as Axel was about to over power Deymx's defensese, three orb of water came flying through his wall towards him. Damnit he thought and he held his free hand towards them and chanted, "Firaga" Three dense orbs of fire shot out from his hand and they collided respectivly with the three orbs of water and they all turned to steam. However, because he lost focus on his wall, it disipated and the wall of water came flying at him. Axel smirked and he was able to teleport in a flurry of sparks from his current position and dodged the wall of flames.

Axel reappeared behind Deymx and he rapidly spun his remaining Chakram until it doubled in diameter within a flaming wheel. "Eat this!" Axel shouted at Deymx to get his attention (he never was one for a complete sneak attack) and he threw the flaming disk at Deymx.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm

"Wha--" Just as Demyx had turned around, he was hit, again. Him and the chakram flew to the opposite side of the room. Demyx had spit up even more blood this time around.

He hit the ground with a large thud, and then threw that chakram off of him. Demyx grimaced at Axel and said, "Not bad, not bad." Once again, Demyx lured his suitar to him, and stood up. "Let's see you dodge this!"

Demyx strummed the strings again and jumped up infront of him. Suddenly, below his feet, rapid walls of water shot up, and Demyx made his way to Axel. Lucky for Demyx, he was not shot up with the water. He was the water.

Demyx hit Axel with full speed, and the water threw Axel high into the air. Repeatedly, Demyx would go back and forth to where it seemed Axel were to land. 'I got him right where I want him...'
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:35 pm

As Axel was being repeatedly thrown into the air by Deymx's Water srtike attack he thought to himself, Man...I really hate this attack of his.... eventually Deymx gave him a slight second to regather himself and he vanished again in a flurry of flames. Axel reappeared to the side of Deymx's strikeand he grabbed him by the ankleand pulled him out of the water.

Axel started spinning deymx around by his ankle as he grunted at him, "I...hate...that...damn..move...of...yours!" After Axel felt like Deymx had enough momentum built up he finally threw him at a wall. Axel then held out his hands and his Chakram flung into his grasp. he then threw his chakrams at Deymx as he was sliding down the side of the wall and he pinned. Deymx to the wall by the cloth of his coat above his sholders. Axel disappeared and then reappeared infront of Deymxand took a good look at him; he was just about done.

"Whatdaya' say?" Axel asked him in sort of a proud tone, "shall we call that an end to Round 1?"

Last edited by love4Sora on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing picture)
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Demyx tried to free himself from the chakrams, but he gave up when Axel reappeared in front of him.

"Whatdaya' say? Shall we call that an end to Round 1?"

Demyx pouted his lip and moved his eyes away from Axel's gaze. "F--fine....You win round one."

Demyx slowly motioned for his suitar to return into his hand, and then shot water up at the chakrams, which set Demyx free. He stood up and brushed his shoulders gently, then faced Axel, with a grin.

"Well, I say we start right about NOW!" Demyx began to play his suitar, but this time he trapped Axel inside a ball of water. Demyx then controlled the water ball with his strumming fingers and had it go all around. "Try getting out of that!"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Marluxia_Chibi
Meanwhile, Marluxia was waiting in Demyx's room. It was quaint and cozy, with a water bed and a fish tank. He smiled. They would be in Demyx's room. Together. Alone. Where they could get away with all sorts of miscelanious things!

He giggled like a giddy school girl, which made a bunch of flower petals appear out of nowhere. Demyx had practically asked him to have some... fun. He wondered how much of what would happen. "Oooo... A little bit of this... and a little of that..." He said, getting excited. "I can't wait!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Roxas10

((just wow... I can't believe how much fanservice you've crammed into just 3 pages... but I guess i'll just have to play along Twisted Evil ))

Roxas steped out of Namine's room, (his hair even more of a mess than usual) and fixed his robe by tugging down on the collar. "What are those two doing?!" he saisd as he heard the teltale roar of Axel's fire attacks and Demyx's suitar comeing from the training room. He ran towards the noise, eager to both see Axel in action and to maybe get a good workout in. "Hey guys! Mind if I join?" he yelled as he burst into the training room. His keyblades materialized in his hands as he leapt from the railing.

"Take this!" he yelled in mid-air as he flung both keyblades at Demyx, seeing as how Axel was completely defenceless and wouldn't provide any challange at all.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 am

((kawaii! that seems so much like roxas!))

Demyx turned to face Roxas with a smile as he said, "Sure you can, but I wanna show you some--" Once again, Demyx was struck, but with two keyblades this time instead. He flew backwards, again. Even more blood was spit up, that the last two time combined.

Demyx hit the ground hard, but he was still holding onto his suitar. without getting up, Demyx began to play his suitar rapidly, with no certain tune at all. "...Take this."

A large water dragon had formed, and it was heading right towards Roxas. The dragon opened it's mouth wide and ate Roxas. From the outside, Roxas was seen inside the dragon made of water.

Continuing to play his suitar, Demyx sat up slowly and watched his dragon fly around, with Roxas inside. "Wow...didn't know I could do that. It's kinda cool..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Cought off guard by the sudden ferocity of Demyx's counter-attack, Roxas was hit full force by the water dragon. He fealt like he had been hit by a bus! A flow of bubbles escaped his mouth and he was leaft with almost no air. He regained some control of his movement and materialized his Keybladesand began spinning, using his keyblades as rudders he burst out of the dragon and landed on his knees gasping for breath. But as soon as he looked up he saw the dragon bearing down on him again. He quickly rolled to the side and charged towards Demyx with his keyblades in his battle position.

"I'll get you for that!" he said as he beared down on Demyx with all the fury of his dual keyblades.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Axel struggled to break free from that bubble but any fire he started just fizzeled out into a bubble of air. Damnit, He thought to himself as he did his best to free himself, at this rate I'll drown. It was then that Roxas jumped from the balcony and saved him by attacking Deymx for him. Axel fell to the ground, clenching his chakram and gasping for breath.

It took him awhile to regain his breath and when he did he saw Roxas doing the same as him and he said, "alright pay back time.." Axel held both of his Chakram infronto of him so that they over lapped. they started to spin in opposite directions and a raging infreno began to acomuilate infront of Axel. The giant blaze the formed itself into the flaming form of a pheonix. Axel then chanted loudly, "Pheonix fire! Hi-ban!" and then he shot the pheonix at Deymx and it engaulfed him in fire.

((yes i stole something from Lavi...deal with it))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Luckily for Roxas, he was at just the right angle to avoid a direct hit from Axel's "Pheonix Fire" but he still got a nasty burn across his chest and left arm. He howled in pain as he cluched at his charred arm and even droped one of his keyblades. He stuned towards Axel and hurled his remaining keyblade at him with astonishing acuracy, It hit the Chakrams and disrupted their rotation which caused the pheonix to disapate. "Payback time!" he yelled as he charged towards Axel, Keyblades again materializing right in his waiting hands.
"Let's see you try and use your fire attacks when you're busy dodging my keyblades!" With that Roxas stoped mid charge and started flinging his keyblades alternatingly making a perfect rythem of "throw...hit...catch...throw..." Although he wasn't doping much in the way of actually hurting Axel, he was at least keeping his fire attacks at bay while he thought of a better plan.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:58 am

((omg.....i'm actually role playing. yay! gomen for not posting...........depression will do that to you.))

((nice on the Pheonix Fire. XD))

Demyx was pushed back as the dragon of fire engulfed him. Quickly, Demyx formed a water barrier around his body as he strummed the strings of his suitar. Hopefully, this would stop his skin from burning.

'Damn Axel. I can't stay in here forever. Either I'll drown from my own water, or I'll burn to death,' Demyx thought. He looked all around him. There was nothing but fire outside of his water barrier, that he could see anyway. 'I guess I have no choice...This always takes so much out of me...'

Demyx began to play his suitar slowly, forming more water around him. He fingers began to move faster and faster along the strings, and the amout of water around him increased as well. Soon enough, Demyx was surrounded by a large ball of water.

Without realizing it, Demyx shouted outloud, "Burst outward, Water! Burst!" The ball of water did as it's master commanded, and burst outward, forming a large gaping hole in the fire dragon's side.

Demyx leaped out of the dragon, crashing into the ground. He stood on his hands and knees and looked down at the group. Like Demyx had said, alot was taken out of him. Not only that, he took in some water when she shouted outloud, and his hands were burnt a bit. 'I don't want to quit. But there's no way I can spar with them like this...'

Demyx's suitar vaporated like water, and he slowly stood. "Yo, Axel. Nice dragon of fire. But that last move I did took a bit out of me, and my hands are burnt. So, I'm gonna step out the rest of the fight."

Without waiting for a reply, Demyx strolled off, towards his room. He sighed quietly to himself, seeing if his breathing was any better. It was a little. 'Damn it!'
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:01 pm

Marluxia heard footsteps outside of the room and grinned. Demyx was back and was probably ready for a shoulder rub or maybe something else. Marluxia squeeled mentally like a obsessive fangirl meeting the object of her affection as he rushed to the door. He swung it open and said, Welcome back, Demy~"

He stopped when he saw how beat up Demyx was. "Axel and his Uke were too rough on you!" he said angrily. "I'll get back at them! I'll plant Man-Eaters in their room that'l chew on their heads while they try to sleep!" There was no way he'd allow them to get away with this injustice.

"Anyway," he smiled again and clapped his hands together, "how about I give you a shoulder rub or somethin' to make you feel better?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Demyx reached his hand down to open the door, but looked up when he heard it swing open.

"Welcome back, Demy~"

He sweatdropped as he saw Marluxia's smiling face. That smiling face annoyed him so. "Wha--What are you doing in my room?!" Demyx complained, completely ignoring all of Marluxia's other comments. Well, all but one:

"How about I give you a shoulder rub or somethin' to make you feel better?"

Demyx blushed (without really knowing) and studdered to say, "N--No! Of course not!" Demyx pushed Marluxia out of his way and sat down on his bed.

He sighed, annoyingly. Demyx looked at Marulxia angerly and said, "What gave you the idea that I would ever want a back rub, especially from you?!"

Why was Demyx so pissed, he wans't completely sure. Yes, this whole thing about Marluxia loving him annoyed him with a burning passion. But actually thinking that him, Demyx, would allow Marluxia, the gay flower boy, to rub his back. He shuddered at the thought.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Axel fended off all of Roxas's keyblade strikes with only slight difficulty and he said to himself between each strike, "God damn...you guys...and your...repedative...attacks..."

Axel noticed that Demyx was walking out of the Hall of Empty Memories and at the moment he saw a slight openning and he disappeared in a flurry of embers. Axel appeared on the other side of the room and he made a T with his Chakram and said to Roxas, "time-out. lets take a break." Axel sat down as his chakram burned away andhe panted slightly. Man, he thought to himself, That was a workout. Axel unzipped his coat slightly and he held it open with a finger so he could cool off a little. "Nice work Roxas." Axel said to his sparring partner, "you came in at a good time."

Axel looked around to make sure the Pansy wasn't around and then he asked Roxas inquisitively, "By the way Roxas...where have you been for the past hour? We've all been kinda wondering where you've been."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Marluxia looked innocently at Demyx. "I just thought you'd wanna feel better... Larxene says I give good shoulder rubs and massages," he said. He started to cry. "I-I just w-wanted to be nice to you... I thought you'd like something to help so you wouldn't get muscle cramps or..." He stopped talking. He was just rambling now, and he knew Demyx hated rambling.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 2 Larxeneve4

Larxene was stumbling down the hallway. How stupid of her to have fallen from her high spot while Axel brawl. Geez, She hurt all over the place.

That fight was so hot. Watching all those pretty bois beat up on each other. She grinned. She was missing more of the Axel fight.

Larxene could hear sobs and crying down the hall in Demy's room. Oh vey! What could of possibly happened?

She readied her knives in her fingers and continued to listen to the conversation that was going on. She's make her move soon enough.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:26 pm

Demyx sweatdropped as tears began to run down Marluxia's face. There was truly one weakness he had (when it came to emotions): Crying. He could never ignore or be mean to a crying person.

"Hey...don't--don't cry. I--I appreciate the thought. But I really don't need a back rub or anything." Demyx was now waving his hands rapidly in front of him, trying to convince Marluxia other wise.

"I think all I really need is some bed rest. I'll be good as new after I take a little nap."

Demyx stood up and stood infront of Marluxia. He grabbed ahold of his shoulders and turned him around to face the door. Demyx then set his hands on Marluxia's back and pushed him towards the door. "Now if you excuse me, I would like to sleep in peace."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Roxas turned abruptly and assumed his battle stance as soon as he saw the flury of sparks that showed Axel had teleported. He readied himself for Axel's counterattack onlyu to realize he was calling a time-out. His keyblades disappeared and he half sat half layed down, only to realize just how much of a workout that fight really was. I'm totally whiped out! he thought to himself with a grin. But then he heard Axel ask the very question he had wanted to avoid if possible.

"By the way Roxas...where have you been for the past hour? We've all been kinda wondering where you've been."

His face blushed a little and he cleared his throat before saying "I was with Namine... we were... uh... coloring?" he said, hoping beyond hope Axel wouldn't question any further.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 pm

Marluxia stood in front of Demyx's closed door a moment. It was a good thing he didn't have a heart, or else he'd be crushed. But... what was this pain inside him.

He felt hot tears run down his cheeks. "I guess I should just give up," he whispered.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Axel glared at Roxas with a face of total disbeilief and repeated the word, "coloring...." in an irritated and questioning tone. He then added in the same kind of tone, "What are you? 5? I know that kid Sora is an idiot but i didn't think he was retarted." Axel was starting to think Roxas was doing somehting naughty with Namine, however, he couldn't really prove that fact unless Roxas confessed. This wasn't irritating him because of Marluxia's notion that Axel loved him but because he was blatently lying to him.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:56 pm

In the back of his mind Roxas knew that Axel wouldn't buy it, but he couldn't think of anthin else. Well I started this, I gotta stick to my story. he thought as he looked back at Axel. "So what if I like to color?! Is there a problem with coloring? Just because you have no artistic tallent doesn't mean you get to judge others!" he shouted angrily. A fantastic preformance! I amaze even myself sometimes. he thought to himself with a satisfied nod. "So why don't we stop talking about what I like to do in my free time shall we?" He said in a firm tone as he stared back at Axel.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next