Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Marluxia_Chibi
"You'll see what I have planned when the Superior shows," Marluxia said with a sweet grin. He munched on a cookie, grinning. "Best. Cookies. Ever. Great job, Zexion!"

He finished his drink and glanced at his watch (a flowery one, of course). "When do you think the Superior'll get here, anyway?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by VampyreSiren001 Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Photobucket
luxord was already munching on a huge plate of zexions snacks, finding it very interesting to just sit and people watch for a while. though he WAS as excited as everyone else to see what the big surprise for mansex was.. .maybe they'd light his hair on fire. luxord nearly choked on the cookie in his mouth at the mental image of a bald mansex.

Photobucket
xemnas decided that he'd at least see what marluxia had done and why it was so damn important that he'd HAD to bug xemnas about letting him go through with it. after all, he needed to see if it was worth the fuss and see if maybe after this they'd all get back to what was really important around here!

(sorry im late with it and sorry its short ^.^" i just started my college classes up again though so i've been trying to keep up with precalculus and spanish homework)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 am

"Luxord, we'll let ya in on the secret, but you gotta help us!" Marluxia said. "Use your card trick things to put him in the costume under the table, and all will be revealed." He grinned as he pointed to where the costume was hidden.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]
Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Sexy

after Zexion complained about Axel and the others hovering around the booze, Axel pushed himself from off of the mini bar and walked over to the table and grabbed a tortilla chip and dipped it not the spicy chicken dip. pretty good, he thought to himself as he ate the rest of the chip without any sort of liquids, it could be hotter though. Curious about the whereabouts of Mansex, he walked over to the entrance of the lounge, opened the door to see that he was making his way towards him. Axel heard a little of the Pansy's plans as he shut the door again and so he said to him, "Well whatever you're gonna do, do it quickly. 'Cause Mansex is almost here."
[
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Photobucket

"Thanks Luxord for willing trying my snacks" Zexion said, glaring at Axel and the others.
He didnt have to make food, however you cant have a party with just booze. drunks get hungry too.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:01 am

Photobucket

luxord grinned and nodded to zexion. "sure thing zex. best bloddy cookie i ever had," he said with a laugh. he glanced at marly and then mansex wandering in, very hostile of course, and grinned even wider. "costume eh? alright, that'll be no problem," he said with a conspiratorial wink to marly before shuffling his cards expertly and doing what marly had asked. this is going to be the best he thought as soon as he saw just what kind of costume it wasl. mansex seemed a little stunned. too bad it'd wear off and he'd be more angry than anything luxord could think of..

(sorry guys, i havent actually been able to PLAY so im not sure what card trick sailorstar means and... ^.^" i hope that "insert here" thing works)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:26 pm

(GOMEN-NASAI!!!! *frantic chibi spazz* ive been so busy lately X_X)

Xemnas Pictures, Images and Photos

xemnas blinked. he wasnt even sure what he SHOULD be feeling.. until the unimaginable and overwhelming rage and hatred began to rise in his chest. what did they think they were doing, putting HIM in a clown costume!? minions were meant to obey!! xemnas's fists clenched and audibly cracked before he pinned his gaze on marluxia. "this was your idea wasnt it?" his voice trembled in anger. he didnt even wait for marluxia to answer before his Aerial Blades were in his hands. 'lets see, marluxia first, then luxord, then all the rest for letting them,' xemnas thought before lunging at marluxia.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Marluxia summoned his scythe to block the Superior's attack. He wasn't that strong, though, and was flung against the other wall. "I-it wasn't my idea!" he cried. He honestly couldn't remember whose idea it was, even if it was his own. "I'm sorry! It was a joke!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:52 am

Photobucket

xemnas didnt really care what the pansy was saying, he was out for vengeance. the stupid costume was getting in the way though. xemnas practically shredded it off before turning to his soon-to-be-dead minions again. he swung his aerial blades before advancing on the first person in front of him.

(i dont care who, i'm sorry its short, ive still got lots of homework to do annoyed i'll try to check more often)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Ninja_10

Xigbar dodged that random blow Mansex made by disappearing and reappearing on the ceiling. "No need to take it out on me!"

^It was his idea...

Deciding he was safe where he was, he sat down. Yes, on the ceiling.

((sorry, short post, but i'm back! *stands triumphantly*))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Photobucket

luxord ducked as mansex swung at him next. "bloody hell! who's idea was this?!" he yelled, trying to get away from the blades rushing by his ears. he just knew that he'd played a part. obviously, whoever had thought of it hadnt completely grasped the consequences that they were all going to suffer now. "marly we need to stop hiM!!" luxord shouted. they'd all have to fight the superior...oh god.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:41 am

"Nami-chan!" Marluxia sobbed, running over to the girl currently hiding behind DJ equipment. "Nami-chan, do something! Make him forget this ever happened! Do something!"

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 NamineDJ
Namine thought for a moment. She could only affect the memories of those connected to Sora. Sora had met "Ansem," the Superior's heartless, which was connected to Xemnas, obviously. It was a stretch, but she thought she could manage. She pulled out her sketchbook and started scribbling a smile on a picture of the superior in the clown costume. That should be enough, she thought before using her power.

Hopefully, it would work and he'd think it was his idea to put the stupid costume on instead of theirs.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Zexion Pictures, Images and Photos

Zexion watched from the snack table; gaint dictionary in hand. If Namine's plan didnt work he could try
to sneak up on Xemnas and knock him out until they could think of a better plan.[
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 pm

(ok..i was told that he only STOLE ansem's name... >_> so i'm just going to say it doesnt work..)

Photobucket

xemnas was now taking his anger out on demyx becuase he was the oh so lucky one to be caught in his line of vision at the moment. he heard marly call to namine and just smirked. they were stil all going to be dead minions.

Photobucket

luxord swallowed nervously and glanced at zexion. "i think we need to try something else now." he could easily cut off mansex and zexion but he was thinking that mansex would probably actually kill zexion if that happened and then destroy all of luxord's cards...
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Marluxia glanced around at everyone who was being getting their butts whooped. "Looks like I'll have to stop this!" He summoned his scythe, tapped the ground, and vines shot up and wrapped around Xemnas's wrists, keeping him from so much as moving his arms. "Stop fighting! Take a chill pill, God! It was a joke, so stop trying to kill us!" Hell hath no fury like an angry girly man.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Roxas10

Roxas took this chance to get up off his slightly drunken ass and join in the fun. "Speeking of Girly men," he paused for a moment to look jokingly to Axel. "How about we put all this behind us with a different kind of struggling!" he finished with a hicup(sp) as he draped himself over Marluxia, more for support than anything, but in a way that looked very sudgestive.

((anyone up for "coloring" to put a close on this?))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Zexion Pictures, Images and Photos
"Uh...Roxas..." Zexion had to pause to keep himself from laughing. "How much did you drink?" he asked, a bit concerned for the under-aged member.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Roxas tried to stand up before answering but he stumbled and had to lean on a wall. "I've only had a few bottles..." he said as he took a few small steps towards Zexion. "And what does it matter how much I drank? That's my decision!" Roxas slured as the keyblades materialized in his hands. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he had an intense urge to either kiss something or kill it.

((ok then... how about a drunken brawl?))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Marluxia could already see where this party was going. It was going to become a free-for-all kissing fest or a drunken brawl. Either way, he knew it was going to end up becoming R-rated either way.

"I'm... leaving now..." Marluxia said, scooting out of the room. Namine was close behind. Neither wanted to be involved with whatever came out of the party.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Photobucket

Zexion looked raised his dictionary up in defense. This would stop the drunken Roxas' attacks; lips or key blades. Taking a few steps back to put some distance between them, Zexion accedentally bumped into Xemnas. Oh No..! Xemnas shot him a death glare and prepared to kill him. Not wanting his life to end, Zexion spun around, swinging the giant book against Xemnas' skull.

(right ^-^)
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Photobucket

xemnas had been about to take his wrath out on zexion, who had dared to bump into him after what all of them had done, when he felt a sharp, heavy pain collide with the back of his head. xemnas swayed for a few seconds before his vision completely blacked out and he went down.

Photobucket

luxord breathed a sigh of releif as he watched mansex fall to the ground with a thud. hopefully zexion had hit him hard enough that he didnt remember any of this when he came to. in the meantime, "alright who wants to be the lucky git who switches his outfits back?" he eyed roxas doubtfully, wondering if the poor kid could stand and secondly wondering if they should allow him to even volunteer, lest mansex actually live up to his nickname..
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Photobucket

Zexion couldnt believe he just knocked out Xemnas. "you guys dont think that he'll remember this, do you?" he asked neverously.

(sorry its short)
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Ninja_11

Xigbar came down from his seat on the ceiling. "Nah, you hit 'em pretty good," he said, looking at the unconscious Xemnas. "Think he's even alive?" Xigbar asked nobody in particular.

This ended up being a fun party, he decided.

((yeah, mine too. But at least it's a post. Very Happy)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:49 pm

Roxas blinked a few times in surprise when he saw Xemnas slump to the floor unconcious. "Well one thing's for sure, we can't let him wake up wearing that..." he said as he limply pointed one of his keyblades at the unconcious Xemnas and yelled "Fira!" A ball of fire leapt from the tip of the keyblade and incinerated the costume Xemnas was wearing, leaving him in nothing but a pair of slightly charred boxers. "... now who wants to get him back into his robes? I think I'm gonna go lay down..." and with that Roxas passed out on the spot and hit the ground with a loud thump.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 8 Sexy

Axel had been watching the whole scene in a corner with Dymx as he did not want to get involved with any of this. with the head supivisor now in his boxers and Roxas knocked out, Axel finished his current glass, ate another handfull of peanuts and then said, "On that note I think we can call an end to this." Axel then walked out of the room and headed for his own room, now buzzed, leaning towards drunk. The day was rather interesting but Axel needed it to end and start over again the next morning, hoping that things would either return to normal or get interesting in a better way.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8