Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Ninja_10

Xigbar was bored. Nobody seemed to be around and Xenmas had hidden his reports. He was looking forward to messing with those, too. So, in response to his nothing to do, he wandered around the castle, looking for anything to do, even if it led to him talking to Larxene.

On his way to the kitchen, he saw two people running out. One was in white--Namine, obviously-- and the other who was running significantly faster--most likely Roxas. Well, that was someone to talk to, unless they completly ingnored him as the ran past. Well, it was worth a shot.

"Hi Roxas!" He put his hand out for a high-five. If Roxas didn't notice it, he would run into the hand, leading him to fall down, Xigbar to fall down from the strength of the shot, and Namine to trip over them if she wasn't careful.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by Vernaferous Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Roxas13

Roxas stoped dead in his tracks when he saw Xigbar. "Hey there Xig!" Roxas said as he high-fived him. "What you doing just walking around? Don't you have anything to do?" Roxas said with a slight grin.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Ninja_11

Xigbar almost jumped for joy when Roxas stopped. 'Finally! Someone to talk to!'

Answering Roxas' question, he said, "No, actually. Mansex hid his reports..." Basically, Xigbar's entertainment each day was messing with the reports Xenmas made...everyday. And now that they 'dissappeared'...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:41 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Roxas13

Roxas looked a bit confused. "Did you try looking in his office in the basement of the Twilight Town mansion? That seems one of the logical places to hide them so that you wouldn't think to look for them." Roxas almost hated to offer the idea of Xigbar going to the Twilight Town Mansion, but it was one of the better places to conveniently hide the reports.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Luxord
luxord had just gotten back from a "mission" and didnt really want to do anything but grab some food and go to bed. though, that was about all there was to do around here. >.< luxord sighed, wandering into the kitchen, shuffling a small deck of cards in his hands. his ears detected the light rustle of a paper. "ello Zexion. anything interesting happening yet around here?" he asked, hoping there was SOME drama he could follow since it seemed that mansex had taken away his cable. No he was also hoping it was in fact zexion instead of perhaps xemnas working on reports. then again, zexion was known for finding the most isolated and quiet spots...that was currently the kitchen. luxord rummaged around in the fridge while waiting for zexion (he hoped) to answer. 'o bloody fangs of cerberus! who keeps stealing my pudding cups!?'

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format issues)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Photobucket

Zexion glanced up when he heard his name. "Hi Luxord." he said surprised; hand paused on flipping another page in his book. Zexion hadnt expected him back so soon. mustve been an easy mission. He looked down at the table, seeing an empty pudding cup in front of him. Crap! Luxord's gonna kill me if he sees this. Quickly Zexion shoved it off the table and into the garbage. He hoped that Luxord hadnt seen.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Luxord

luxord rummaged around in the fridge, still peeved that he couldnt find his pudding cups. "you know, i write my name on every bloody cup in here and they STILL eat them..." he glanced at zexion and grabbed a muffin off the counter instead. "so what new sitcom or soap opera are we hosting today?" he asked. it was his way of asking what went on while he was gone if anything. this place was a total bore at times. luxord devoured about half the muffin in one bite, looking expectantly at zexion as he leaned against the counter. 'hm...probably about marly again. i'll see whats been going on and then get a shower and some sleep.' somehow, marly had his own never-ending drama. luxord tended to be friendly to marly since he wasnt a bad guy, just as gay as a may fairy. 'i hope hes not still fixed on demyx. i swear to god the man could do better. ANYONE would be better for him than demyx. that and its been going a while. time to get a new hobby marly.' he grabbed another muffin before raising an eyebrow at zexion as if to say 'are you going to fill me in or just sit there?'
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Larxeneve4

Ugggggg. Larxene sighed. She was bored. Come to think of it, almost everyone was! There wasn't much she could do, being that Flower Boi was all depressed. Maybe she could make him a present!

She knocked on Marly's door.

"Uhm.... My dear.... Hun? I've got an idea, I'm just wondering what you are doing."

Larxene smiled. "Please open that door?"
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:19 am

Photobucket
"You havent missed much." zexion said, closing his book and turning his attention to luxord. "just marly, you know." luxord nodded. zexion picked up on his 'tell me more' look. he sighed. "he's still hung on mullet boy. demyx just keeps pushing him away, cant say i blame him." it wasnt that zexion didnt like marluxia...he just didnt swing that way. "anyway last i heard he shut himself up in his room."
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:00 pm

luxord Pictures, Images and Photos

luxord groaned, pushing himself off the counter. "bloody H*11 (not sure if "the bad place" counts as dirty language) you've got to be kidding me!" he frowned in annoyance and shook his head. "guess i'd better go see if the little fairy's lost his dust," he muttered, waving absently to zexion before heading to marly's room.
it didnt take long to see that yes, marly had in fact barricaded himself in his room. larxene was there too... 'thats odd..wonder what she's doing here. cant possibly be caring.' luxord smirked at his own joke but stopped next to her anyway. ingored her more like it but, details details. "Marly? marly as one of the many here who cant stand your sobbing so long, i have to ask you to get over mullet boy. he's not bloody worth it. ive told you time and time again, anyone is better than demyx. if you wont come out, at least promise me you'll think about it. not only is your hysterics annoying, but-" luxord sighed and rubbed his neck. "i hate seeing you upset. it actually makes me...care," he said the last word with disdain, glancing at larxene as if to say 'if you accuse me of being gay i'll wring your neck with fishing wire.' he turned his attention back to the door, deciding to wait at least ten seconds before leaving, just in case marly wanted to reply or something.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 pm

Photobucket

Zexion rolled his eyes as luxord left the room. why did every feel the need to go to marly. its not like this behaivor was new... he debated on whether or not he should folow suit. "Nah. something's got to be better than that." he said standing up and gathering his things (books/coffee) before heading to vexen's lab. it still wasnt the best source of entertainment, but it was better than nothing.

eventually zexion ended up standing outside of marly's room with giggles and the gambler. all of them trying to coax marly out of his room. but things werent looking good...
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia heard Larxene knock. "Coming!" he said brightly. He'd gotten over Demyx dumping him. Demy was tired and probably wasn't in the mood to hugged, loved, and squeezed because of the fighting. "So what's the idea?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 pm

luxord Pictures, Images and Photos

luxord sighed annoyedly, shaking his head, muttering to himself. "alright fine, see if i help again." it wasnt that he was mad at marly for ignoring him, but it was as if marly hadnt even heard him. it was like he'd never come by and spoken at all! aaah! that was annoying. "have fun," luxord said, turning to leave and go get a shower.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 pm

((i haven't posted as Demyx for a while. i feel bad.))
((oh, and sinse cellphone hasn't been on since i made her be on, someone can feel free to take over xemnas))

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 0a5ff2b6-2

Demyx yawned loudly. He stretched out his arms high into the air, and then let them fall down to his side. What a great rest that was, Demyx thought. He looked over at his guitar clock that was hanging from the wall. Demyx frowned. It wasn't very long though. Darn.

He sighed and walked out of his room. Good; no Marluxia in sight.

But of course, the peace didn't last. On his way to the kitchen, Demyx saw Laxene and Marluxia. Luxord was making his way down the stairs, as was Zexion, only a little further up.

Demyx walked up next to Luxord, rested his hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't tell me, Marluxia was locked up in his room because I "dumped" him. When in reality, I told him I wanted peace and quiet in my own room."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 pm

this is very tru. i do. strange nickname and all *snickers and grins*)

Luxord Pictures, Images and Photos

Luxord raised an eyebrow at demyx, brushing his hand off. "i really dont give a rats @$$ if you do or didnt or whatever the bloody biscuits he says you did. what i DO care about is the fact that everytime you upset him WE have to deal with it and in all honestly im sick of it...not to mention, i dont see what he sees in you." luxord continued down the stairs, hoping to find an empty training room to at least stretch. it was good thinking time and usually quiet... usually.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Xemnas Pictures, Images and Photos

xemnas paced slowly, trying to think of some way to get sora back... he was starting to think he'd just have to send his underlings to fetch him..

(short i know but *shrug* not sure what i want to do with my new power yet *evil laugh* i mean... *innocent grin*)
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 pm

((first, learn to wait for everyone to agree with you taking that role. two, huge picture! smaller please!))
((you guys can say: ass, damn, hell, bitch, and bastard. just don't over use them and keep the swearing to the minimum.))

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 0a5ff2b6-2

Demyx turned around and watched Luxord make his way down the stairs. He shrugged and said, "Hey, no one ever said that you had to go comfort him. Besides, I don't even mean to upset him half the time. It just happens."

Once again, Demyx shrugged. He turned around and looked up at Marluxia and Larxene. I really don't want to deal with those two right now, Demyx thought. He calmly put on his hood, rested his hands in his pockets and walked up the stairs, hoping that Marluxia or Larxene wouldn't notice too much.

He said no word as he passed Zexion on his way to the kitchen. Poor Demyx was hungry after his horrible loss and nap.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Larxeneve4

Larxene giggled at what Luxord said... 'Wow... That was so Yaoi...' She thought to herself.

She turned back to Marly..

"Why don't we throw a party for everyone in the Organization! We have party games there... Like Spin the Bottle!" Larxene realized what she had just said.... What good was it to play with 12 other Boys who were all TOTALLY Yaoi together.....

"And we can have cake too! Please say yes! Everyone in the Castle is so bored..."

(( Eh, Kinda of Short post... xD ))
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Photobucket

Zexion rolled his eyes. "A party?" he asked...was larxene serious? it would even help. we'd all be gathered in one single area and marly would be drawn over to demyx, next thing you know ~BAM~ the whole thing starts again. "Spin-the-bottle is out. I'm sure as hell not kissing any guys!" or you for that matter, he added in his head not wanting to add to the drama. "And for the sake of our stomachs, DO NOT let axel cook."

(gomen ^~^ I had to change the pic)
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Ninja_12

"Yeah...that's a great idea, Roxas. Why didn't i think of that?!" Within a second, Xigbar was engulfed in a black hole and he reappeared in the basement in Twilight Town. Xigbar smirked. "This shouldn't take too long," he said, begining his search.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:58 pm

((woot! I can post again!))
Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Roxas14

Roxas looked back at Namine who was really not suibtably dressed for running. "Well now that that's taken care of... Let's go!" he said as he grabed Namine's hand and lead her to the Twilight Town portal. "I wanna' use the blue crayons this time!" he said to her with a grin as they steped through the glowing circle.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 NamineDJ
Namine smiled. "Not green?" she replied. This sort of conversation always started when either so much as mentioned the words crayons or coloring.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Sexy

Axel was having a slight bit of fun at the local pub. They had a sword tournament on the small television that hung behind the bar and he was watching it with some of the other men from around town. Axel sat in a corner drinking a short glass of vodka with lemonade as he watched and silently cheered the fighters on. He found it amusing that some of the men were getting so worked up about the fight, however, it was depressing that he didn't have the vigor to cheer them on so passionately as the others, literally.

That fact was now bothering Axel greatly. He slugged down the rest of his drink, slamming the glass down on the table to force down the bitter after taste, got up and left. As soon as he was outside again, he threw his hood up again so now one could really see his face. I hate not having a heart Axel thought to himself, maybe that's why I'm so bored...because i can't feel pleasure. Axel stuck his hands in his pocket and kept on walking, not necessarily seeing a man that he ran into by accident.

"Asshole!" the man exclaimed, "watch where you're going you drunk!"

Although he couldn't feel pleasure, Axel could feel anger which actually angered him more that he could only feel rage. "You picked the wrong day to piss me off." Axel said as sparks began to flare up from his feet. Axel took his hand back out of his pocket and snapped his fingers. As an effect, 2 Assassins and 4 Dusks appeared and he pointed at the man and shouted, "Sick him!" The nobodies then jumped the man and started to drain the light out of him. As much that this satisfied Axel, It still didn't fill the void of entertainment.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 NamineDJ
Namine stopped and stared. "Uh oh... Roxas, someone just royally pissed Axel off. Should we do something?" She wasn't usually one to get involved whenever Axel got mad, but someone had to stop him before he levelled half the town.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 4 Roxas14

Roxas sighed, "I suppose you're right... I'll go talk to him." he said as he started slowly walking over. "Hey Axel, cool your jets before you burn down this wole town!" he yelled jokingly as he came up behind Axel. He could tell that Axel was bumming about not having a heart (again) and knew that it was dangerous to tease him right now. "So what's your problem? You bummin' about your heart again?" Roxas asked, he waited patiently and frowned slightly as he waited for Axel's response.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next