Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by darkembrace1303 Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Photobucket

As soon as he entered the kitchen, Zexion got to work on the food. This is going to be fun, he thought; smiling inwardly.
Zexion hated to admit it, but he couldnt help but enjoy a good party. what with the music and all the party lights.
Oh Yeah...this was going to be great.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by Plummix Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 1_Larxene1

Larxene walked into the room, in a very strange Magician's outfit.

"You can call me the Lightning Wizard."

Some dusks with shape of Larxene's dagger mark on their forehead shifted out of the shadows of a few corners.

"I've been doing a little bit of spying. Hope none of you will hold it against me." Larxene tried to give a cutesy little smile.

"Oh! And I nearly forgot. What colors did you want the lights?"

Larxene giggled and grinned, sparking her hands with surges of electricity.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:51 pm

xemnas(mansex) Pictures, Images and Photos

a small vein throbbed in xemnas's forehead. he didnt have time for silly parties, nor did he feel like going. however, he was more ticked off that axel was using such an uncaring act-like-we're-equals tone. xemnas was axel's superior darnit! he opened the door to glare at axel. "fine. i'll be down when i feel like it. and tell marluxia that he's lucky to have this party," he snapped, shutting the door and rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers. stupid party. next time there would be a big fat rejection notice on marluxia's door..

Photobucket

luxord wandered around until he found the main party group. it was starting to seem like it'd be a pretty neat thing after all... maybe even fun. but luxord was a gambler. it was in his blood. he was sure no one would mind if he just set up a small little cards table in the corner next to the drinks...
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Sexy

"sorry sir." Axel mummbled abck at the door after it had been slammed in his face. Axel shifted back in the direction of the party but then he thought to himself, You know... I haven't seen Deymx ever since i sparred with him earlier today. I w0onder where he got to... Axel the verred off course towards the party and he started to wander the halls of the castle in search of Deymx.

((hey sora! i'm trying to help you here! =D ))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Marluxia_Chibi
"Every color!" Marluxia said. "Pink, blue, purple, yellow... Every color you can make, Larxene!" Larxene was awesome at doing lights with her sparks. That was one of her specialties.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Ninja_10

Xigbar, who had just started to enjoy himself, grandly walked in the door, as if he was the superior. Which he wasn't. That's what made it fun, for him at least.

After twisting and turning around the many passageways of the building, he finally managed to find Marluxia. That's when he realized that he had wasted five minutes walking around the building. Internally, he sighed.

"Hey, Marly, I got that clown outfit for the superior. What should i do with it?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:53 am

Larxene smiled at Marluxia. She was going to enjoy this.

Volts came down. Dusks brought down some lightning, and she charged it with different colored lights.

Her dusks and her continued to work on the lights.

"Maybe with some flattering lighting.... I might get someone to kiss me!"

She gave a little girl squlee, and then went back to work.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Photobucket

"Marly!" Zexion called carring a huge tray which held only a portion of the party food. "Where do you want the snacks?"
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:29 pm

((awesome......i read six pages worth of this thing today. i'm ready to post! XD))

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 0a5ff2b6-2

Demyx wondered around the World that Never Was, playing his sitar. He heard from various people through out the day about Marluxia's little party, and figured he would play some music. Maybe even a little show with his water clones. That would be rather amusing for myself, and hopefully others. I guess I'll take some requests of what they might want to see. Well, except for Marluxia's stupid yaoi pairings...well, maybe the Xemnas & Saix one. That one's histarical.

On his way down to the lounge, where the party was being held, he saw Axel walking around. Demyx stopped his random playing of the sitar, raised his hand and said, "Yo, Axel, shouldn't you be at the party? I was just heading down there myself."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

((yeah but then again 6 pages of this is nothing compared to like 6 pages of the 14th noah or any of those rps))

Axel looked almost everywhere for Deymx until he decided to give up and walked back to the party. On his way there, he looked up when he heard Deymx call out to him. "Like I'm really in a hurry to attend one of the Pansy's ideas." he said in a sarcastic tone, "besides I was looking for you, wondering where you ran off to."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:24 pm

((oh god, i know....... i'm so clueless when it comes to posting there. it's like i don't have any reason to post at all. well, barely that is. >.<))

Demyx laughed at Axel's sarcasm, for he basically felt the same way. The only thing he was looking forward to was food, booze, and playing his sitar in front of everyone; Demyx always enjoyed doing that.

Though, it surprised him a little bit that Axel was wondering where he was. Rubbing the back of his neck, Demyx said, "Oh, I was getting something to eat until I heard flower boy singing about the party through out the entire castle. I just kinda looked forward to possibly playing my sitar in front of everyone, so I just went to play a little bit back in my room."

He walked on down next to Axel, and patted him on the shoulder. "Well, I suppose we better get there before Marluxia starts panicking, huh? Though...he's probably going to bother me to no end. Back me up if I start fighting him, will ya?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Axel shrugged his shoulders at his reason and said, "Fair enough, If i played an instrument, I'd probably be doing the same thing." Axel kinda wished he played an instrument, especially after today; it would make a good distraction to not having a heart.

Axel chuckled when he mentioned about the Pansy panicking. "He's probably in a frenzy at the moment because half of the Order isn't there." He then cracked his neck as like he was ready to fight right then and there and said, "C'mon, he might have some interesting skills with that scythe of his but he's no match for both of us."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am

Marluxia wasn't panicking about the lack of people yet. On the contrary, he was running around making sure everything was perfect. "Oh, hide that under the snack table!" he told Zigbar before putting the tablecloth on it. The cloth went to the floor, so there's be no possibility of Xemnas seeing it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Demyx patted Axel on the shoulder again with a laugh. "Very true, Axel. He wouldn't stand a chance with his flowers." Though...if he were throwing roses at us instead of just petals, that would be a different story... Demyx shuddered at the thought. Even more so by the thought of getting hurt by such a pansy. That wouldn't help Demyx's reputation at all.

Away from that thought, Demyx signalled for Axel to follow him and they both walked back down to the party. As they entered the room, they saw Marluxia running around the room, making sure everything was in order. To Demyx's surprise, he didn't seem to care in the least whether everyone was there or not. He looked around the room, slightly pleased with how everything looked. Demyx began to strum the string of his sitar gently and said to Axel, without looking at him, "It doesn't look too bad in here."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Axel looked around at the job the others did to pull this party together. He looked up the lighting job with approval and said to Deymx, "yeah this might turn out to be rather interesting..." He looked over at the mini bar where the booze was and said, "Well, if I'm gonna stay here I might as well loosen up. I'm gonna go get a drink, you want one?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:49 pm

"Hell yeah! Bring on the booze!" Demyx shouted as his sitar vanished out of his grasp. Without waiting for Axel, he ran over to the booze table and poured both of them some into a short glass. Grabbing both, he held out Axel's glass towards him as walked on over, patiently waiting to drink his own. "Cheers to a night of possible fun?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:40 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]

"Yeah, Kampai and all that." Axel said nonchalantly as he clinked his glass against Deymx's and took a large gulp of his drink. After sighing heavily, he asked Deymx as looked down at his glass, "Hey... do you ever have those moments where you can't feel any emotions?" Axel, of cousre, was just looking for some sort of reassurance that he wasn't the only one that suffered from lack of emotions since they had no hearts.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Uh oh... He's upset about not having a heart again. Demyx gulped down half of his drink, and then let out a calming sigh. "Well, it's hard to say. But I suppose you can say that I feel that way sometimes. Then again, I'm sure everyone goes through that from time-to-time." Eh...I don't like that answer much. I wonder if he'll take it. Demyx took another sip of his drink and sat down in a chair next to the booze table. I better be careful... Don't wanna drink myself stupid again...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Axel mumbled under his breath which sounded like he was saying, "yeah, yeah..." He knew he wasn't speaking the full truth and decided to let the conversation die there. Axel chugged down the rest of his drink and leaned up against the mini bar, decideing to himself he'd get himself another drink in a little bit. He looked around and waited for the Pansy to finally start this party.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

"Are you two already in the booze?" Marluxia asked, putting his hands on his hips like a mom scolding her children. He then shrugged and made himself a drink. It was a fruity martini complete with little umbrella, but at least it was alcoholic. Smiling, he sipped it and said, "Just wait till ya see what we planned for the Superior," he said with a giggle.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Demyx chugged down the rest of his drink, then ending it with a refreshing sigh. He smiled up at Marluxia and said, "Sure are! I'm about ready for another go, actually." Demyx stood up from his seat and poured himself another drink, then clung it against Marluxia's glass slightly. He had to appreciate anyone who was willing to bring booze to a party, no matter how much of a pansy they are.

He took a sip of his newly poured drink as he heard Marluxia say (with a giggle),
"Just wait till ya see what we planned for the Superior." Setting his glass down, Demyx raised an eyebrow at Marluxia's comment, and then sighed. "I suppose I'll see sooner or later, if Mansex even bothers showing up. That old bore isn't into this stuff you know." Which is why I'm very surprised that he would allow this party to even occur.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 7 Roxas10

Roxas had been standing quietly over to the side drinking a bottle of rum. He was kind of bummed out with this whole scene and was considering just heading out. "So when does the fun start?" Roxas asked as he walked up behind Marluxia. "When are we gonna' see what you've got planned for supperior?" Roxas said with a slight hicup.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Larxene brought the lights back up to the ceiling. She was quite impressed with her work, she must say. She noticed that everyone was starting to show up now.

"Jeez, with the way that your all standing around the booze table, You'd think that your all alcololics..." Who won't date me, Larxene muttered under her breath.

"Or maybe just anti-social. Anyway, the lights are all done, anyone want to see what they look like?" Larxene smiled, wanting to be the center of the attention.

"Oh, And no water clones around me Demy.... I can't get even a liittle bit wet or this place will be as well light as a cave. " She giggled at her own joke, and the fact that she was poking fun at watery-boi.

Last edited by Plummix on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Photobucket

Zexion raised an eye-brow when he re-entered the party room. "Dont forget about the snacks." he said,
wandering over to his fellow members. It hurt him to find that everyone was hanging around the alcohol and not the food.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Demyx sighed as he set his glass down, then looked at Zexion with a slight grin. "Oh, sorry man." He walked on over, patted Zexion on the shoulder and added with a smile, "C'mon, I'll go eat some of your snacks. Just come with me so I know what to choose." Demyx went over to the snack table, looking around at all the foods Zexion had prepared for everyone. "It looks good...I don't know what I want." Though, Demyx already knew what he still wanted: booze and alcohol.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next