Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Sexy

"I have artistic talent." Axel argued in a voice of disbelief of Roxas's comment. Axel snapped his fingers a fir ignited over his hand and he formed it first into a pheonix, then he extended the fire into a DNA strand and then he compacted it into a rose. He snapped his fingers again and exstinguished the flame and explained, "I just use fire as my medium." Axel crossed his arms and then asked Roxas in a mocking matter, "what do you use? crayons?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Roxas10

Roxas crossed his arms and stared at Axel. "Actually I use markers, not crayons." He said kind of matter-of-factly. He shrugged his shoulders and his keyblades reappeared in his hands. "So you ready for round two?" Roxas said with a smirk.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 NamineDJ
Namine walked out of her room, smiling up a storm. She and Roxas had agreed on an excuse for why he'd been in her room. They were "coloring." It was innocent enough, especially since Namine was the best artist in the Organization. No one would ever know what had happened behind that closed door. No one.

She sighed happily, her face turning red as she remembered. Roxas had been so warm as they... Her thoughts stopped when she saw Marluxia crying in front of Demyx's room. "Marly, what's wrong?" she asked. She already had a good idea of the situation, though.

She realized Marluxia was too busy crying to tell her the exact details. Sighing, she turned to Larxene a few feet away. "Larxene, what happened?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Larxeneve4

"Namine! Hey Girlfriend! Where have you been?"

Did that just come out of her mouth? She blushed, and got embarrassed fairly quickly.

"Uh... I mean."

OH! Right. She asked her a question!

"Flower Boi is upset because Demy rejected him. Apparently hasn't yet accepted the fact that him and Marluxia are destined together. Now if you excuse me, I need to go comfort my best friend."

She tried to fake a smile, which was very unusual for her.

"Marluxia... Are you alright?"

And without waiting for a response, she grabbed him and held in her arms, trying her best to cheer him up.

"Please don't cry... You'll make me cry. And You know what happens when I get wet." She smiled, this time it being genuine. Her eyes became teary.

She tried to pull herself together the best she could for Flower Boi.

(( According to the KH Wiki, Larxene considers Marluxia her "best friend". And that he was originally intended to be a women. Razz ))
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 am

Axel sighed after he heard Roxas ask for another fight; he was getting sore, especially after that last round. He rubbed his shoulder and he said, "Naw, I think I'm done for the day. I use these practice rounds to stay in shape, not to get the snot beat out of me." Axel stood up and bent his back backwards to stretch and it cracked twice. He stood up right and said, "you two did a number on me, I think I'm going to find some food and then..." he tried to think of something else he would do but nothing came to him, "I don't know."

Axel then walked out of the Hall of Empty Memories and to Crooked Assention and took it up to the kitchen, "Man" he said to himself, "I wish there was more to do around here except fight, laze around and apparently be gay." he added sarcastic emphasis on that last part because of Marluxia's stupid gay pairings. In actuality, he knew that Roxas and Namine were together and that just about no one liked Laurxene. when the elevator stopped he waltzed into a chief's like kitchen, grabbed another Sea salt ice cream bar and mumbled to himself, "I need more comfort food."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:20 am

"Oh, so that's what happened..." Namine muttered. "I guess that makes sense." She shrugged.

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Marluxia_Chibi
"I'm not all right!" Marluxia sobbed. I'll never be all right! Not ever again!" He broke out of Larxene's arms and ran off to his room to sulk. "Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

He sobbed into his pillow, and when he finally got sick of that, started stroking his flowers absentmindedly. There was nothing left for him as he saw it.

(Plum, never trust Wiki. Never EVER trust Wiki)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Roxas looked at the ground in slight disappointment. He had really just started fighting and was only to the point to where he was feeling completely energized and ready to kick some serious ass. "Man, this is lame... I wish there was more interesting things to do here... Maybe I'll see what Namine and the others are up to!" he said as he walked out of the training room. Just a few seconds after he had leaft the training room, he heard some muffled sobs coming from Marluxia's room. Oh boy... looks like we have some more drama unfolding with our most emotional member ever. he thought to himself as he walked up to the door. The door was open, so he decided to walk on in and see what was wrong now. "Hey there... What's got you so depressed?" he said as he sat down on the corner of the bed and looked at Marluxia, who was stroking his flowers with a blank expression on his face. Roxas hated seeing people upset, so he gently layed his hand on Marluxia's shoulder and said "Anything I can do to help?"
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:23 pm

"Demyx dumped me..." he muttered. His voice was monotone--never a good sign. "Unless you have a magic love potion, I'm gonna be depressed and heart broken forever and ever." A new rush of tears came and he sobbed into Roxas's shoulder. "My life sucks! I wanna die!!!!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Axel finished his Ice cream bar and he looked around and said, "This world is way too boring...That's it I'm out of here!" he walked over to his room and gathered what Munny he could find, snapped his fingers and then opened a portal to Roxas's Twilight Town and hoped that he could find something to do out on the town. Once he got there, he looked around, threw up his hood and started searching the town fo something that looked half way decent to do.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Roxas was slightly taken back by Marluxia's remark, and the fact that he was now sobbing uncontrolably on his shoulder. "It's ok... I'm sure it'll work out... Don't talk like that though, there's no need to be so depressed." Roxas gently patted Marluxia on the back and gave him a hug. Unfortunately, even after what seemed like forever (actually only like 3 min) Marluxia was still crying. ok, now I'm starting to feel aquard... I know! I'll snap him outa this with something totaly unexpected! Then he'll have to stop crying! he smiled a little as he thought this, he was very proud of himself for being so clever. He waited afew more seconds, and then out of nowhere, he nipped at Marluxia's neck. Marluxia was noticably surprised, and even jumped back a little. "Don't worry about it! Things'll work out!" Roxas said with a wide grin as he waited to see how Marluxia would react.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:55 am

Marluxia's eyes widened, and he squeaked in surprise. "B-b-b-but you like Axel!" Marluxia said. He'd stopped crying, but he was in too much shock. He was bright red. "What would Axel say if he found out you were cheating on him? Oh God, he'd kill me..."

Once again, Marluxia's fantasies were running wild.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:15 pm

(( OMGO MGOMGOM OMGOM OMGO MGOMG !

*Yaoi Fan squel* RIGHT! Need to post!))

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Larxeneve4

Larxene waited outside the door. She didn't think Flower Boi was going to come out... ever.

She then decided it was her moral obligation as Marly's best friend (or so she convinced herself that she was...) she needed to hunt down Demy and....

And what? Maybe he wasn't yaoi...

She giggled to herself. Then why else would he have rejected her so many times?

(( Poor Poor Larxene. Will she ever find somebody?))
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 pm

"Maybe you should just go in," Namine suggested. "Marly's probably done throwing his fit by now and just needs a hug and some encouragement to stalk some other possibly Gay guy. Like Saix or Man--I mean--Xemnas." She couldn't believe she'd almost called Xemnas by his anagram. It was normal among the other members to refer to him like that, but it was a habit she'd tried to avoid picking up.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:17 am

Roxas stood up an grined widely with his hands on his hips. "For your information, Axel "dumped" me too, so that wont be a problem!" He was starting to have fun with this, it had been a while since he had done this sort of thing to mess with Axel. He saw that Marluxia was beginning to space out He's probably making a whole new list of pairings now. he thought happily to himself. "Well, now that you look more chearful... I guess I'll see you around." Roxas turned around with a wink and walked out of the room giggling(sp) to himself quietly. I wonder how far I should take this one? he thought as he walked down the hallway towards the kitchen. He was in the mood for some sea-salt icecream!
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 am

"Roxas, what were you doing in Marluxia's room?" Namine asked when he left the room. "Were you trying to cheer him up?" She didn't know that Roxas and Marluxia were on decent terms, let alone friends.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Roxas was very surpried when he saw Namine, and even more surprised when she asked him what he was doing in Marluxia's room. "I was just tryin to get him to stop being so depressed. I hate seeing people that upset." he said with a grin as he pulled Namine into a warm hug. "Wanna' get some sea-salt icecream with me? I was just headding to the kitchen!" Roxas grinned wide, halfway expecting Namine to want and a least peak into Marluxia's room first.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Namine peaked into the room. Marluxia seemed busy fantasizing about something silly--probably more pairings. "Larxene, I'll leave Marly to you." She followed Roxas to the kitchen. Ice cream sounded good.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 pm

(( he kind of already left... your fault for not leaving it very open twilight, just be patient! ))
Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Roxas11

Roxas draped one arm lightly over Namine's shoulder as the walked towards the kitchen. "So what did you think of my "drawings" Namine?" He asked when they finally had their icecream and were sitting down at a table in the kitchen. He took a bite of the icecream and enjoyed the refreshingly cold treat.

((I say we question Axel's dissapearance in the next 2-3 posts))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Zexion Pictures, Images and Photos

Zexion looked up from his book at the term 'drawings'. Roxas and Namine had entered the kitchen, without so much as to acknowledge his present before they started they own 'private' conversation. He didnt need to hear this. The Kitchen was supossed to be a safe area, which is why he was mostly there or his room. Zexion cleared his throat "Do you mind talking some place else?"
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:51 am

"Oh! Zexion, we didn't see you there!" Namine said, stepping away from Roxas quickly. No one else knew about their relationship. Even Marluxia didn't know, but that was because he was obsessed with his strange Yaoi fantasies. "Sorry, for bothering you. We'll be leaving, now."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Roxas11

Roxas blushed a little and quickly followed Namine out of the kitchen. "Wow! I didn't even notice him sitting there at all. How about we go someplace secluded, like the mansion in Twilight Town?" Roxas was almost positive that no one would be there, seeing as the people of Twilight Town think it is haunted and no one from the organization's been there in a long time. "What do you think?" he said with a grin as he looked into Namine's eyes.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 am

"Depends. Are we going to 'color' some more?" she asked with a sly grin.

(ugh... short post)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:38 am

Photobucket
Thank god they left, thought Zexion reaching for his coffee. What had that been about? He could've swore that Roxas had blushed slightly before leaving with Namine. However, it wasnt important; at least not to him. He had more important things to do than involving himself in the matters of others.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 3 Roxas12

Roxas grined back at Namine "Well of course! What else would we be doing?" he finished his question with a wink. "Race you there!" he yelled as he took off running down the hallway.

((here we go Twilight, feel free to "bump into us" when we're in Twilight Town!))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 pm

"Hey, no fair!" Namine cried, chasing after him. She was wearing sandals, and not even sports ones at that. Roxas, on the otherhand, had his usual boots on. "Wait up!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next