Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Times of Organization XIII

+4
love4Sora
Plummix
xTwilightxAngelx
sailorstar165
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Sexy

Took a drink of his tea as he listened to Zexion talk. when he finished, Axel added, "Oh so it's not a just a stupid tea party with Deymx?" Axel chuckled a little and then added "I can't believe Mansex approved of that...then again he hasn't given much else to do."

ewww shot but idk what to add
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Empty Re: Life and Times of Organization XIII

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia puzzled a minute about it. "Well, Namine-chan can make pretty decorations with me... Um..." he thought for a moment. "Oh! Don't you, Demyx, Xigbar, and Axel have some kind of band? You guys can do some live music! Then Namine-chan can DJ a bit." He knew Namine liked doing DJ stuff on the side as a hobby. She was quite popular at it, too.

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 NamineDJ
"Sure I can decorate," Namine said with a nod. "I'll get some tunes together for the party, too. C'mon, Roxas! Let's get some decorations together."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Photobucket
"oh...so THATS what he was yelling about..." Luxord shrugged then looked at axel. "care to join us for a few hands of card?" he asked, shuffling the deck effortlessly. "I was thinking blackjack or poker." he tried to give an 'im not doing anything' smile but he WAS the gambler of fate. axel would have to be pretty bored to accept...zexion was stuck regardless.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 pm

"Sorry Lux." Axel said as he finished off his tea, "The only gambling I do is with my being on the battle field. However," Axel added as he walked in the room and pulled up a chair back wards and sat down facing the table. "I'll watch just for the entertainment." Axel knew he stood now chance against Luxord but figured it'd be nice for Zexion that there was someone watching for him cgheating and also Axel thought it would be fun to watch Zexion squirm.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Roxas16

Roxas smiled and followed Namine with a nod as they went off to find decorations and music for the party.

((sorry, not much to say...))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Photobucket

"Damn it!" Zexion said as Luxord won yet another round of 21. "I'm done." he said standing up.
"Oh no you're not." Luxord grinned. "Then can we at least change the game?"
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 59
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://www.myspace.com/dark_angel_tzuki

Back to top Go down

Post by VampyreSiren001 Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

Photobucket
luxord sighed happily, leaning back and pocketing zexions money. "Good game zexion. you almost beat me that time," he said with a mocking wink. "nice of you to play. maybe you'll join in next time as well," he said, glancing at axel for the second part. he got up, saluted with his fingers to the two, and went to his room, whislting, to relax before marly went nuts over the party thing.
VampyreSiren001
VampyreSiren001
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 23
Quote : "oh yes, because a vampire sleepover is the PINNACLE of safety conscious behavior"
Registration date : 2008-10-17

http://www.myspace.com/chibi001

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 am

"Okay... Pop, check," Marluxia said, checking off the item in question on his list. "Booze, check. Music, check. Decorations, check, check, check. Food, check. Cake, check. Are we missing anything?" he asked Roxas.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 am

It was about 2 hours since Zexion and Luxord finished their game when Axel strolled the black and silver themed lounge of the Castle and saw Marluxia, Roxas and Namine finishing the blue and silver decorations, the sound systems, food and (axel's favorite) the booze. "I still can't believe Mansex approved of all this." Axel said as he strolled on in and sat down on one of the black leather couches.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 am

"I know! Isn't it crazy?" Marluxia sounded more happy about the party than surprised about Xemnas's allowing it. "So, can you think of anything else we need, Axel?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:37 pm

"Well you got all the essentials for a party from what I can tell." Axel said as he walked over to the table and he grabbed a handful of cashews. "Luxord will bring cards, Deymx will bring live music..." Axel started to munch down on a few cashews and then added, "The only other thing i can think of is live entertainment."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Roxas17

Roxas hadn't hard Marluxia talking to him earlier, being so busy decorating, but he did hear Axel say something about live entertainment. "I'm sure we could find a way to entertain ourselves Axel! Considering how much boose and food there's gonna be I'll bet things'll get prety interesting... If nothingh else, we could just start an all out brawl!" he said with a wide grin as he stared at Axel.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:09 pm

Axel was turned off from the idea of a brawl; he had already gotten pissed off about how he could only experience pleasure through pain. Axel rubbed his none shoulder and said, "Not really feeling up to another fight today. You and Demyx already kicked my ass today and I'm tired after a few spars with the Dusks."
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Ninja_16

For a while, Xigbar wandered around the castle with nothing to do. Finally, he decided to see the progress on this party they were having.

He noticed Marly, Axel, and Roxas setting somethings up, and walked over to them, just for conversation.

"How's everything coming, ladies?" He said. Not the best way to start a conversation with Axel and Roxas, but Marly would happily except that as a complement... probably.

kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Axel glared evilly at Xibar as he insulted him. He was about ready to summon his chakram when he stopped himself, no need to kill him now... "we're trying to figure out entertainment for this party." Axel said in an irritated tone, "Any suggestions?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Ninja_17

Xigbar actually put some thought into this. "Well, the three of us are in a band with Demyx. That could be something. Namine could DJ... and... We could dress the Superior up as a clown against his will."

He really put serious thought into that, too.

((i got the band thing from one of sailor's previous post. i just decided to go along with it.))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Roxas17

"hat could work, and it would be hilarious..." Roxas said with a bit of disapointment in his voice. He paused for a few moments, taking some time to consider the possibilities and came up with another fantastic Idea. "We could set up some strobe lights and get some glowsticks! Make it a kick-ass RAVE PARTY!!!" he said, genuinely excited about having a rave party. "What do you think Xiggy? We could even combine it with your plan if we wanted!" Roxas asked in a relatively innosent tone.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:27 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Ninja_18

"Hell yeah!" Xigbar agreed. This party just kept getting better and better. "What do you thing, Axel?"

((sorry, short post))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Photobucket

Zexion wandered around the castle until he found Marluxia. "Hey, when and what do you want to eat?" he couldnt start cooking until he knew what to cook.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female
Quote : I shall slip unnoticed throught the darkness, like a dark unnoticable slippy thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:54 pm

Axel looked up at the ceiling at the simple lighting fixtures and he said to Xibar in response, "If you change the lighting a little bit then yeah this place would be all set for a rave."

((ewww short post))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:16 pm

"We need party food! Wings, potato skins, chips (especially if they're the sweet potato kind!), um... Cake... Junk food, mostly." Marluxia grinned. He loved Zexion's cooking.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Life and Times of Organization XIII - Page 6 Ninja_19

"Awesome," Xigbar said. Then he realized that he was actually excited for this party... and that the Organization didn't own a clown suit.

"I'll be right back. I need to get something really quick," He said and made his quick and easy exit from the castle. Xigbar really didn't care if they used the clown suit for the party, but it'd probably be handy sometime in the near future.

With that thought in mind, he walked into a costume shop and got the most... interesting clown suit there... and left without paying for it using his 'ninja' skills.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by darkembrace1303 Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 pm

(sorry it took so long guys...havent been able to get to a computer. Gomen-nasai.)

Photobucket

"No problem." Zexion told Marly. It was nice to know that his nack for cooking was appreciated.
"I'll just run out to the store and get what we need." he gave a light smile before the dark aura consumed him and he was gone.
darkembrace1303
darkembrace1303
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:28 pm

"Well, now we need to get the Superior here so we can set him up with that costume," Marluxia said with a smirk. "I'll leave that to you, kay Axel?" He patted the Nobody's shoulder encouragingly. "Don't get killed bringing him here!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:35 pm

((oh you evil little...))

Axel growled a bit as the pnasy asked him to go get Mansex but relcutantly downed the rest of his cashews and mad e his way for the door, flares started to dance around his heels with every step.

Axel made his way to Mansex's office and then knocked on the door and said irritably, still not believeing he was doing this, "Yo Ma-Xemnas, the party's gonna start soon. The Pansy won't shut up unless you come down."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next