Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMA meets DGM

5 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

How should Akuma blood affect Homunculi?

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_lcap80%FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Empty Re: FMA meets DGM

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:22 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 DGray-Man8EC38EDE8EA88EB08EB88EDE8E

Tyki didn't even drop a millimeter where the floor collapsed out from under of him. Tyki began to chuckle again and turned back to face Ed and said, "You must have not understood what I said. I can control anything that my body touches; including water and air." Tyki then walked away from the hole so that he was on solid ground and he asked Ed, "anythin else you want to try?"

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 A9

"How about this?" Allen said as he came up on Tyki with his cross sword raised high.

Tyki had reacted quickly as he blocked the Earl's blade with one of his white crosses. "You're gonna have to better than that shounen." Tyki said as brought his cross across his body and projected a wave of light energy towards Allen.

Allen brought his ape around to block Tyki's attack but the force still caused him to fly back into the air. Allen caught himself on one of the buildings with his Crown belt and landed ontop of the building waiting to see Tyki's next move.

((i could have an epic battle with myself but I'll let the others interject))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 LenaleeIcon
Lenalee rushed over to Ed. "Are you all right?"

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 EdwardElric
"I've had worse," Ed replied. He grinned and clapped his hands. "Noah can die, even if they aren't normal, right?" He jumped at Tyki and managed to touch his suit when his back was turned. He then jumped away with as much force as he could. He didn't want to get caught in the explosion when Tyki's clothes exploded. There was no way he'd be able to dodge that.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:11 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 Cou

Greed stepped out of a broken-down house with his arms full of "borrowed" goods. Signing happy with his load,he glanced up at the sky. He did a double take. "Why is the black cloud moving so fast?" He was talking to himself. "Oh look it butterflies.. pretty butterflies." He watched the cloud fly over him. 'Wait' he thought "EVIL BUTTERFLIES!" He cry out as ran for his life as a few butterfly try to bite him.
"Where to hide, Where to hide?" He glanced around as he ran.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 am

Tyki faltered a little as Ed slightly pushed him and then ran away. Tyki looked over his shoulder and then saw the color of his jacket changing. Noticing the smell of gun powder, Tyki's eyes widened as he thought to himself, Aww shit! Tyki reacted as quickly as possible as the area around him was engulfed in flames and smoke once the explosion went off.

Anticipation rose from the group as the smoke slowly dissipated around where Tyki previously stood. Once the smoke die away though, no remains of Tyki were present, not even a drop of blood. it was then that Tyki appeared on top of the building where he left Road with Road's huddled body now was in his arms; Tyki had phased through his coat, ground and air just as the explosion went off. "It seems I was ill prepared for this fight," Tyki said aloud to the group as he casted a dark look at Allen, "We get to live to fight another day , Shounen, and next time I'll be ready, will you?"

Tyki the phased through the ground and out of site with Road in hand; all of Tease in the immediate area scattered to the four winds once Tyki was out of sight.

Allen replaced his sword to his arm and deactivated his Crwon clown as he fell slowly went down into a kneeling position out of exhaustion. "I'll be ready Tyki Mikk." Allen said to the empty air where Tyki once stood, "you can count on that."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am

"Allen!" Lenalee cried, rushing to his side. "Are you all right?" Allen looked a little worse for wear, but he was alive, at least. Once she was sure Allen wouldn't drop dead in the next sixty seconds, Lenalee stared at where Tyki had been. "I wonder how he got here...?"

"Probably the same way as us," Ed replied, rubbing the back of his head. The explosion had knocked him back and he'd bashed head pretty hard as a result. There wasn't any blood, but he could feel a bump forming. "Dammit, that should've killed him! How're we supposed to beat him?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 pm

A little down about himself for making Lenalee worry, Allen nodded his head for Lenalee and said, "I'm alright...no need to worry." After all they been through together, seeing Lenalee or any of his other friend, in a distressful mood didn't sit well with Allen (except maybe with Kanda).

After hearing Eds question he yelled down to him, "Like i told you before, you have to perform the exorcism on them first..." Allen paused for a moment before mentioning death, and then he added weakly, "th-then you k-kill them..." Allen knew the other method was to beat the crap out of him like Master Cross did back on the Ark but none of them possessed his skill level; Allen shuttered at the thought of his old Master.

Remembering their initial mission, Allen now knew this was intitially a trap but he said anyways, "Hey guys, should we call for help to come get any of the survivors?" Allen wanted to move on to find Tyki but his good nature couldn't just leave potential survivors like this

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Greed popped his head out of a huge clay pot. "The fruity but bitey butterflies are gone. Thank God or whoever is listening." Climbing out of the pot and turned to get his new goods out of the pot. "Crap!" He felt himself slip and went head first into the clay pot. He knew he was stuck. "Umm, HELP!!!" He arms were pinned to above his head away from his metal on his belt. He didn't take in to count that he had different forms of metal laying around his head."HELP!" He screamed. Hey it was worth a shot, maybe some one was still alive out there.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm

[quote="sailorstar165"]
"There was only one person we found," Lenalee said sadly. "He's okay for now, but we really ought to find a doctor for him."

Then she heard it. It was faint, but someone was definitely calling for help. "Hey, do you hear that?" She pointed toward town. "I think someone's calling for help."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 932171

Lavi was flown out of the building, crashing into another one across the street. After immediately falling to the ground, Lavi rubbed the back of his head, thinking, That was a little unexpected. I should really be more careful while dealing with that guy...

Before Lavi could even stand back up, an explosion went off in the building everyone was inside. What the hell happened?! Lavi quickly jumped up to his feet, and flew back up to the fiery building on his hammer.

From high above, before getting into the building, Lavi heard a voice shouting for help. He looked around below him and saw a kid, scrambling to get his head out of a giant pot. Er...I don't want to know how that happened.

Just as he entered the fiery building, he heard Lenalee mention about hearing someone calling for help. Lavi jumped off his hammer, planting his feet on the ground and said, "I didn't just hear it, I saw it. A kid outside has his head stuck in a pot. I'm thinking we should probably go help him out..."

((i could post as Al, but i'll let someone else react first i suppose.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 am

"A pot?" Ed repeated. That had to be the stupidest thing he'd ever heard! "Well, we should help him out, but it could be a trap." The memory of the Akuma were still fresh in his mind.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:49 pm

Allen was a little thrown off about the fact that there was a person stuck in a pot. he raised an eyebrow at the thought but said either way, "W-well, lead the way Lavi." If it was, in fact, a survivor he was eager to help, but if it was a threat, then Allen would be ready to take it out.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

Greed wiggled around trying to push himself out of the pot. He only sank in farther . "Nuts!" His eyes land on the spoons. " Oh ...well duh!' He spread out his hand on top of the spoons. The metal grew hot, the sliver shot out cracking the pot and then breaking it. "Whew!" Greed smiled with pride and started dusting off his hair and clothes.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 932171

Lavi nodded and turned towards the window as he said, "Alright, the kid was just outside here--" Lavi was cut off by the sound of a small explosion out on the street. It sounds like it came from where that kid was... He ran to the window and looked down at the street below. Just down the street he saw a kid dusting himself off, standing over a broken pot. "The pot broke... Either way, let's go!"

Lavi shrunk his hammer back down to a decently-normal size and ran down the stairs and out into the street. Looking every which way, he spotted the boy and ran towards him, asking, "Yo, you must be a survivor, right? Er...but you don't look hurt at all..."

((i feel so bad....i still don't know what to post for Al. v_v))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Greed looked up at the Red-head. "Survivor?" He looked around. "Me? I ..Um..no I'm not. I was just passing by when I was attacked by butterflies." He stood up dusting his pants off like that happen all the time to him and check his belt making sure he had all his metals. "I was just..Um.." He looked at the people behind the Carrot dude. "Wow. Your Hot!" He pointed to Lenalee. Clearing his thoat, He changed the subject once again. "Umm. What was I going to say?" He asked the Carrot. Bending down he retrived(sp) his stolen jewlery and sliverware. "I was on my way to twon to find my sister. She around here somewhere, She small and likes to carry a hug stick with her." Greed was trying to hide the fact that even he didnt know what his"sister" looked like. He was going by what people told him "Umm?" He finished picking everything up. "Got any more questions?" Greed smiled at Lenalee before looking back at Carrot.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:30 am

Lenalee blushed furiously. People back home never called her "hot." Komui would murder them if that was the case. Besides, it wasn't polite. This place was a lot different than back home.

Ed rolled his eyes at Lenalee's reaction. "Yeah, we saw a weird girl who fits that description. Short black hair, has a cat with her. I'm not sure where she is right now, though."

Something about this wasn't quite right about all this. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something strange was going on here. Something completely separate from the Noah.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Allen for once in his life was getting angry at a person that he had just met. Allen was more than content judging a person by only their good traits when he first met them. However, his comment about Lenalee simple appauled Allen, not only was it rude to make such a blunt comment but...it disturbed Allen that some stranger hit on Lenalee like that.

As he wallowed in his fustration and depression he listened in on the description of the "sister." "Emergency Group meeting" Allen declared as he grabbed Lavi and Ed by the collars and dragged them away from the group. He would have taken Lenalee too but he wouldn't be able to touch Lenalee and drag her away like he just did to Ed and Lavi. he pulled them into a huddle and he said quietly, "Okay I'm still concerned about that girl since I couldn't see her through my monocle. I still think she's a homonculus.But now we have a kid saying that he's her brother? I'm starting to think he might be one too..."

he knew his logic didn't make a lot of sense but he couldn't get over how he couldn't see the girl through his monocle and he almost didn't want to see if he could see this kid through his monocle either

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:04 am

"Check him out, then," Ed said calmly. "You couldn't see the other girl before, so maybe you can see him in your monicle." He paused for a moment. "Or... maybe you can't see anyone from this world in that eye of yours... Test it on one of us. If you can see us but not him, then by process of elimination, there's something different about them compared to us. If you can't see us, then it's just something in general about people from our world."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Allen nodded weakly and closed his eyes as his monocle appeared over his eye. He opened them slowly and looked to where Ed was; he could see him clearly in shades of gray like everything else through his monocle. "Well I see you," he said to Ed as he turned to Lavi, "I see Lavi." he looked up towards Lenalee and Al and said, "I see Lenalee and Al. He then looked over to where he remembered the boy was but didn't see him at all. Allen back up a little in shock and said, "I--I can't see him..."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

[quote="Shimanishiki"]

Greed looked at the write hair boy. "I should run, uh?" He slowly back away. " I uh .. go to look for my girlfriend". He turn and started running, dropping his stolen goods. Crap crap crap I'm in trouble.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

Ed clapped his hands and touched the ground, trapping the suspicious boy in a stone bird cage. "What's the hurry?" he sneered. "Worried we'll find out what you are?"

He came closer and looked the boy up and down. The kid didn't look strange, but neither did the homunculi under normal circumstances. They'd thought Wrath a normal child the first time they'd met him, after all. "What are you?" he asked. "We know you aren't human, so don't lie to us. Are you a homunculus?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Greed smiled. "If I say I am a homunculus, will you kill me?"Greed paused for a second. "You know there are more of us....You can create a homunculus easily these days, thanks to a man who has been to both sides and back." Greed gave a knowing smiled to Ed. "I believe you already met her." Greed chuckle slowly and laid a hand on his belt.

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 ShiaSan

Pride felt a shock go though her. She jumped off from where she was sitting and started walking towards the town that Road and Tyki was in. . She had no idea why, she just let her feet take her where they wanted to go. Looking around,she almost didn't stop in time. to hear males voice talking. She stopped in her tracks, frozen. She took a few steps closer to see better and hear what the voices where saying. Oh, it the whole gang together. This is not going to go well. she thought with a annoyed sigh.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Ed glared at the boy. "What do you mean by her, homunculus? And what do you mean it's easier to create homunculi?" The boy was seriously starting to get on his nerves.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Greed called out. "Pride are you here yet!?" He looked around. "Pride sweetheart, My baby! Come to me." He teased.

FMA meets DGM - Page 14 ShiaSan

Pride couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth. " Don't call me that,pervent!" Her cover was blown. She step into view. "Umm, Hello guys." She glared a Greed. "You always ruin everything Greed." she hissed under her breath.

Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:26 pm

okay where are we going with this one?
i think if we wanna resurrect this one we need to back track and start again at some point
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:48 pm

that seems like the best idea...'cause i don't know what to really do at this point...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content