Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanse The World

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cleanse The World Empty Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon May 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Plot: Over time powerful demons have been spreading around the world. So, all the great rulers summoned all exercists and warriors to return the world to normal.

Rules:

-Follow usual RPG rules
-Two Character Max
-Add "Notes" to characters that have something strange about them or whatever so people understand what's happening if for example:

Kantarou: He suddenly flinched in pain and grabbed his chest, there was a demon nearby.

-Characters from Anime, Manga, or Video Game.
-Exercists and Warriors Only
-NOTE: Exercists can be any type.

Exercist: A person who wards away demons or "exercises" them
-Examples: Kikyo, Allen, and any other character that uses some sort of spritual power to fight off a demon.

Warrior: Some one who fights with weapons or powers, nothing spritual.
-Examples: Edward, Eliwood, Lloyd

-Any Age Group
-We do no need role-players for demons, but we do for the "Big Bad Demon" pulling the strings.
-This includes pawns of course
-"Big Bad Demon" and pawns may be OCs OR Anime Evil Demons.

Characters:

-Exercists:
Kantarou- gold chocobo
Roxas- SailorStar165

-Warriors:
Haruka- Puppy
Yuki- Mycrimsonangel
Ash- SailorStar165

-"Big Bad Demon" Gregory- Gold Chocobo

OC Character Profiles:

Character Name: Gregory
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Dark Demon
Weapons: Poisonious Claws
Powers: Dark Sparks
Appearance: Cleanse The World -anime10
Short Bio: A dark demon that takes the form of a human. His dark sparks do not effect warriors, but do heavy damage to exercists. Despite his age, Gregory's appearance is young. He plans to destroy all exercists that destroy demons. He will not reveil his true form unless in desperate need.

Notes:

Kantarou- His old scar will hurt if a evil demon is near by, the stronger the demon, the more pain.

Glossary of Terms:

Youkai- Demons that are good but become evil when pocessessed by an aramana. If freed by a human and named, they have to follow the human's orders if they use their given name.
Aramana- A evil spirit caused by remorse, hatred, jealously, and many other reasons that take over a youkai, demon, or human. If exorcised the victim can be saved.
Heartless- Emotionless and empty creatures that devour worlds and embody everything that is darkness. Created by the darkness in hearts and take the hearts of others to create more heartless. There are two types: Pure Blood (like "Shadows") and Emblem (like Soldiers).
Nobody- What is left behind by those whose hearts have been consumed by Heartless. Those with a strong will keep their human shape. All others become humanoid monsters.
Tengu- Usually refers to goblin or ogre.
Oniqui Tengu- Demon eating goblin

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cleanse The World Empty Re: Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou laid lazily in his house. He didn't really want to do anything today, it was so hot out. Then there was a knock on the door, a little surprised he got up to answer it. It was a man dressed in all black, he handed him a telegram and walked away. Kantarou read the telegram kind of surprised, it said something about joining a group, but the reward was huge so there was no way he would turn it down. He when into the den where he found his two youkai friends,

"Youko! I'm going to be gone for a while, can I count on you to watch the house?" Of course her reply was a nod. He then turned to Haruka, "Haruka, let's go!" He said heading out the door, he had to meet the group at the main station near the center of town, he figured Haruka could fly them there so they could make it in time.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 am

Cleanse The World Roxas
Roxas wasn't quite sure what was going on. He'd recently gotten a letter saying for him to meet at this weird shrine, and so stupidly, he went. It had mentioned something about needing a Keyblade Master, and while he understood it was his responsibility to fight, he couldn't understand why he'd been chosen and not Sora. Granted, he did have two Keyblades instead of just one, but Sora was the chosen one to save all the worlds and all that, not him.

Well, at least Olette, Hayner, and Pence were convering for him. He wasn't sure on any excuse Hayner could make, but Olette and Pence would be more than helpful. So, he sat under the Tori Gate, waiting for whoever had called him to show up.

Cleanse The World Satoshi_Kasumi
Ash was snoozing away at home. He hadn't been home in ages, and he was making full use of his bed. So soft, so puffy... He'd missed his bed so much. He never wanted to wake up.

Too bad his mom wanted him to run to the store. Grumbling, Ash trudged out of his house and to the grocery store.

(Intro posts. And I think I'm gonna go with my fanfic Roxas, since that'll be easier to deal with than Roxas coming back from the dead and all that in the fanfic. Basically, Roxas is alive and lives with Hayner's family as far as this RP is concerned.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 am

Cleanse The World Tactics03

Haruka was lying on the roof, staring aimlessly at the sky. He tended to do so very often. It was then he heard his name be called,

"Haruka, let's go!"

He jumped down from the roof and beside him,

"What is it?" Haruka always spoke in a unemotional tone. He believed showing emotion was weakness.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou smiled brightly at Haruka,

"We just got a job offer! It's a long one but the pay is great," He said, then with the next sentence he was sure to use his name, "We need to fly to the Central town station, so fly us there....Haruka-Chan." Since Haruka was a type of youkai, when Kantarou used his name he had to do the request Kantarou asked. Usually he didn't abuse that power...USUALLY.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 am

Haruka sighed, as he released his wings out into the open. Then he grabbed Kantarou and took off into the air. Some black feathers landing on the ground as he flew. He was sure to make sure Kantarou wouldn't fall, because a drop as high as this could kill him. After a little while they made it to the station, he decided to drop Kantarou was close enough to the ground he then landed, folding back his wings,

"We're here."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Cleanse The World Yukipic7xk

Yuki rolled out of bed sleepy as usual. He was supposed to go to a special metting place today for talented fighters. His master had received the letter and brought it over to him at Shigure's house. Naturally that stupid cat Kyo was furious and had attempted to beat him for it, but he lost rather pitifully like usual. Hatori had offered to drive him, but Yuki turned it down, instead hiring a bus to take him there alone. He didn't know why, but he felt he shouldn't get any of his family involved in this matter. Yuki stuffed a few last minute supplies into a backpack and headed out to meet the bus.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou dusted his pants off and got up from the ground,

"Well thanks for dropping me! That hurt!" He said whining, then looked around. No one else was at the station it was strange, "Whoa...it's like, the whole public was blocked off." He said looking around. Kantarou looked around wondering if there was a mistake,

"No one else is here...it's kinda creepy," He said, "But, I don't feel any demons around...so it can be too dangerous. What do you think, Haruka-Chan?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 am

Ash was running home from the store, when a pidgey landed on his shoulder and offered him its leg. Pikachu gave the bird pokemon a look and a small "chu" that asked what it wanted. The bird cooed back that it had a message.

The pokemon trainer, however, was completely oblivious to the content of the exchange. All he saw was the piece of paper tied on the pidgey's leg. He untied it, and the bird took off.

"Champion pokemon trainer," he read, a huge grin spreading across his face, "we request your help in a matter of greatest importance." The rest of the letter was details on where and when to meet, as well as how much he'd be paid, so Ash pocketted the message, dropped off the groceries, grabbed all his adventure things and said bye to his mom. He would've been out sooner, but his mom had to fuss and make sure he had everything.

Then he was out of there, on the road again and running toward a new adventure.

Cleanse The World Roxas
Roxas noticed a couple people at the station accross the street from the gate. All right, so Roxas had gotten the location a little wrong. The letter had said "the station by the shrine" and all Roxas had remembered was the shrine part. He didn't usually mix up locations, but it happened to everyone.

He walked over to the people and asked, "Hey, are you here for that mission thing too?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou turned to the guy who had walked up to them, he was surprised to see someone there since it was so barren,

"Um...yeah," He replied, "For a second I thought the telegram was all a joke....well, anyway, I'm Ichinomiya, Kantarou. I'm an exorcist and an ethnologist from Tokyo. This is my friend, Haruka." He said introducing the both of them.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Yuki hopped off the bus and gave the bus driver a little extra tip for not getting him lost in the city. He noticed a small group of guys gathered by a station. "Um, I hate to interrupt," he askede as he approached, "but is this the meeting place for the mission thing?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou turned to see yet another person. He smiled, he was too kind to people,

"I believe so," He replied, "Mainly because we are all asking that same question. I guess we're supposed to meet someone here...but who would that be?" He asked out loud, putting a hand to his chin.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

Cleanse The World Roxas
Feeling a little awkward, Roxas thrust his hand forward for anyone to take. "I'm Roxas, a Keyblade Master. You both are...?" He figured that if they had to go on this mission thing together, they ought to know a little more about one another.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:48 am

Haruka looked at the hand confused. He wasn't familar with hand shakes. He didn't know what to do. So he decided to say,

"My name is Haruka." He said in his monotone voice. What is he doing?
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou turned towards both Yuki and Roxas and replied,

"My name is Ichinomiya, Kantarou. I am a traditional exorcist and ethnologist from Tokyo, Japan. It is a pleasure to meet the both of you," Kantarou said shaking Roxas' hand and a traditional Japanese bow. He then turned to Haruka and whispered into his ear, "You're supposed to shake his hand, Haruka-Chan." Kantarou then turned to Yuki,

"And, you are?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"My name is Yuki Sohma. It is a pleasure to meet you all." Yuki replied, bowing politely to Kantarou.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 am

Haruka shrugged approaching Roxas. He took his wrist and literally shook his hand. Humans have werid communcations. He continued his blank stare, as usual.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou looked a little shocked at what Haruka did and just sighed with a half hearted smile,

"Please excuse him. We come from an area of Toyko that is still traditional with Japanese customs...he doesn't know how to handshake..." Kantarou apologized for him. Then, the man who they had been waiting for had arrived. Kantarou was kind of surprised, he didn't even notice him walk up to them.

Cleanse The World Dan_smith

The man gave them all a very stern look. He examined each and every one of them. He was counting. One was missing. He didn't really care at that point though, he was only supposed to deliver them the message and tell them what to do. He then pointed to each one of them easily picking out who was who in his mind. He then did so out loud, he first pointed to Kantarou,

"You're Kantarou Ichinomiya," He said.

Cleanse The World 55504

"That's correct." Kantarou said, a little surprised. He knew my identity without even asking me... kinda strange and creepy.

"And your Roxas." He said again, pointing to him.

((Note: The guy in black is only going to tell them what to do. He's not staying in the rp, therefore I'm not rping as him for the entire thing. FYI))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 am

Cleanse The World Roxas
Roxas tilted his head. He was just a normal kid. Well, normal in all facts except that he was a Nobody (though he was perfectly human now). Nobody knew he had been a Nobody except Hayner, Pence, Olette, and the Destiny Islands gang. So how did this guy know his name? Was he secretly a Nobody?

"Yes, I'm Roxas," the Keyblade Master replied guardedly.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 am

The man then turned to Yuki,

"You're Yuki Sohma," He said. That was all the names he knew. They didn't particularly invite Haruka, but he had heard that Ichinomiya never goes without this one person, so the dark haired man must be him, "The exact message I am supposed to tell you is that you are all obviously aware of the heavy demon breakout. We want you to exorcise or defeat the major causes of them. Once the leader is defeated, the rest of the smaller ones will seperate."

Cleanse The World 55504

"Oh...sorta how a gang or company works. If the leader is gone the rest have no idea what to do and flee..." He said full of thought.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 am

Cleanse The World Roxas
"Wait, demons?" Roxas's eyes widened. "Like, Tengu and stuff? Sorry, I only deal with Heartless and Nobodies. I don't know if I can fight demons." As usual, Roxas was unsure of himself. Even as a Nobody, when he shouldn't have felt confidence or the lack there of, he'd always been worried that he wasn't good enough. He swallowed hard. "I-I may be a Keyblade master, but the Keyblade only hurts Heartless."

Okay, that was a bit of a lie. He'd seen more than just Heartless and Nobodies fall under the Keyblade. After all, Hades was a god, and the Keyblade was able to pound him. Sephiroth was human (or Roxas thought he was), and the Keyblade hurt him. Maybe the Keyblade had more power than Roxas gave it credit for.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 am

The man didn't actually care what any of them said or did,

"By demons it could be anything. Including those that you have stated. 'Demons' is a simple term to sum it up. It's your decision weither you go or not," He said firmly, "But rest assured the more people the faster everything will be done." He then turned away, "That's all I have to say." Then in an instant he dissolved into the air.

Cleanse The World 55504

Kantarou watched as the man faded. Strange occurances such as that never fazed him anymore. Especially when dealing with Raikou. He was going to do the job, weither or not anyone else accomplianed him. He knew his household needed the extra yen and he was willing to help others by exorcising any youkai. I have to do it. Besides...I can feel something near-by. I don't know what it is, but I can feel the aura. I wonder if it's a youkai pocessed by an aramana or just a plain demon. Kantarou looked at the others. Haruka would agree to whatever he did, or he would order him to. He looked towards the others and said in all seriousness,

"Who's going? I can feel an aura of something near-by. A youkai or a demon perhaps," He lifted his wrist to reveil a bell bracelet. The bell's were ringing but his wrist was very still. It signaled that a demon was near-by, "I know I'm going. Haruka is as well, right Haruka?"

((Note: I'm going to add a glossary for terms for different demons. Because I know not everyone is going to know what a Heartless or Nobodies or youkai or aramana's are.))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Haruka gave Kantarou a nod. It was much better then dealing with Sugino. He would either complain that he couldn't find Muu-Chan and that Kantarou was trying to steal her from him or talk about how beautiful she was all of the time. Haruka noticed the bells on Kantarou's bracelet ringing. That meant a type of demon was near-by. He looked over to the direction where the aura was coming from,

"Are you going or not," Haruka said firmly yet blankly, "We don't have all day for you to stare at us." He finished despite Kantarou's look of disprovel.

((Sorry for the god mod Gold...I figured you wouldn't mind))
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Yuki's eyes widened as the strange man said his name. The Sohmas were rather well-known, so it was conceivable that this man could know him, but he hadn't been expecting him to. He really didn't know why he had been invited along to fight demons, seeing as the only thing he could do was beat the crud out of that stupid cat. He figured he'd only slow them down, but then again he always had trouble saying no to anyone. "I'll do it." he said rather calmly, "Although I'm not sure what I can do. I'm only a martial artist, not an exorcist."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 am

Cleanse The World Roxas
"I'll help," Roxas said. "I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do, but I'll do my best."

While the group of people who were on time went to where the demon was, Ash was already there. He'd had the bad luck of running into the demon in question before even getting there for the meeting thing. He would have been late anyway, but now he had an excuse.

The demon was a tiny black bug thing with bright yellow eyes. If it weren't for the Pokedex not recognizing it, Ash would have thought it a dark bug type Pokemon. A mean one, considering it attacked him out of nowhere. A little disappointed, but not deterred, Ash sent Pikachu into battle.

"All right! Thundershock, Pikachu!"

The electric attack seemed to do damage, and the thing disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Teleport?" Ash wondered aloud. He'd never seen anything disappear like that. "Or was it actually a ghost type and not a dark...?"

While he pondered, he didn't realize another, bigger monster appearing behind him.

(I'll let someone else decide what the bigger thing behind Ash is when everyone gets there. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content