Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanse The World

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cleanse The World - Page 4 Empty Re: Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 am

Cleanse The World - Page 4 55504

Kantarou pulled out a map,

"According to rumors, demons have been kidnapping children from this village and taking them to this abandoned temple," He said showing the spots, "Officials tried to save them but apparently it was heavily guarded by demons. I think we should go there, if children's lives are in danger we should try to save them, I'm positive the demons are using them for spirtual energy."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 4 Yukipic7xk

Yuki finally broke through into full consciuosness. "Morning everyone. I agree with Kantarou-san's idea. We should try to protect the children, and it would also be good practice for us."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 am

Cleanse The World - Page 4 Roxas
Roxas nodded. "Somehow, I doubt they'd have any really strong demons protecting kids. They don't need to be. Only people with spiritual power can beat them right? So if that's the case, the police aren't going to be able to do anything. Especially if they have numbers on their side."

Cleanse The World - Page 4 Satoshi_Kasumi
Ash let all his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs to get some breakfast. Pikachu led the Noctowl, Heracross, Bayleaf, Cyndaquil, and Tododile away toward the Pokemon Buffet. "Let's save them once we've all had a good breakfast," he said before proceeding to snarf down a few waffles. "These are good waffles," he commented through a full mouth.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Kantarou smiled,

"I'm glad we're in agreement," He said standing up, "I'm going to get some rice." He got up and thought about other possible reasons for the children. Perhaps also the demons are possessing them for their power. If so that's bad news for us. Any of us with spirtual energy could get possessed. I'll have to stay on guard He got he and Haruka a bowl of rice,

"Here Haruka-kun. You can put in it your special ricebowl if you really want to."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 4 Tactics03

Haruka wasn't really a type of person to get into discussions with people. So he sat behind Kantarou listening about the kidnapped children. He didn't have any oppositions to doing the job so he just stayed quiet. When Kantarou handed him his special rice bowl he smiled at him.

"Thank you." He said softly. "I think I will use this rice bowl." He said while putting some rice into the bowl and eating some.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Kantarou was pleased when everyone had agreed. They all traveled to the town, then to the temple. Once at the temple grounds, KanChan's chest hurt a little, and three demon guards appeared,

"They won't be difficult to fight, they aren't too strong." He said, but he knew that there had to be more inside.

Cleanse The World - Page 4 -anime10

Gregory was sitting on a chair deep within the temple. He sighed,

"They're interfering again? How annoying. Hmm....maybe I should capture one, have you possecess him," He said pointing to the strongest demon there, besides he of course, "Then have friends fighting against a friend. Sounds good. I'll capture one, and leave the rest to you." He said, getting up taking his leave from the temple.

Kantarou suddenly felt a painful jolt of pain to his chest. It was similar to the aura he had felt the day before. He quickly glanced around in attempts to figure out where it was coming from. That's when he noticed the dark aura at Roxas' feet,

"Look out!" He managed to get Roxas out of the way, but the dark-strap like things caught him instead. They wrapped around his body and began forcing him into the ground, into an unseen portal. KanChan struggled to get free, but the dark bonds were tight.

(I made it happen to KanChan because I didn't want to do it to someone else's character. Makes life easier)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 am

Ash was busy fighting the other demons with Pikachu and Bayleaf when Kantarou pushed Roxas out of the way. "Bayleaf, grab Kantarou! Hurry!"

The Pokemon obeyed and launched out her vine whip, which wrapped around Kantarou and pulled against the darkness. Still, the darkness's grip was too strong, and so Bayleaf was starting to get tugged down along with Kantarou.

The slowing was enough for Roxas to draw his Keyblades and rush in. The darkness started grabbed at his feet, but he didn't keep either foot on the ground long enough for it to get caught. He slashed at the the dark holds around Kantarou, so that the hold was suddenly gone and Bayleaf yanked him out with enough force to send him flying out of the darkness. The problem was that the darkness was determined to hold on to something and so pulled Roxas down instead.

Roxas tried to hack at the bonds, but the darkness had learned its lesson. It grabbed his arms and forced them to his sides first, then sucked him up like something caught in a sand pit. Within seconds, he was gone.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 am

Kantarou was somewhat relieved yet even more worried after he got free from the dark pull. It was placing a heavy amount of pain on his scar, so he kept a hand there for a moment gasping a little,

"Rin!" He tried to stop the dark-strap like things from getting Roxas, but it was too late. He stared down at where he was, then turned back and decided to take down one of the guards,

"Rin Pyo Toh Jha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen!" He managed to exercise one of them then turned to the others, "Come on! Help take down the other two! We won't get to Roxas if we don't take another step foreward!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am

Haruka flew over to were Kantarou was fighting. He helped him fight off one of the demons. He raised his staff and sent electricity towards one of the demons. After it was shot with electicity it shirked and faded away.

"Well thats one of them gone. One more to go." He said somberly.

He then looked towards Kantarou who looked in pain. "Are you okay?" He said softly.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Yuki fought one of the demons hand-to-hand, unable to get free to reach Roxas. "Roxas! No!" he called out, taking his newfound anger out on the demon before him. He bashed the demon around, until finally bashing it backwards against the wall, stunning it for a bit. "Kantarou, hurry!" Yuki called back to him.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Kantarou placed his hands together, in shape of something similar to a gun, with his beads dangling around his wrists,

"Rin!" He said, and a light came over the demon. Then, the demon finally returned back to the forest. Once he finished exorcising the last one, he took a few deep breaths, his hand on his chest,

"I'm okay...it's just, there's a lot of demons here...so I'm probably going to be slighty in pain this entire time. But, that's not important right now. We have to get to Roxas. If we don't hurry, they could pocess him just like they did to the children. Children fighting against us isn't a threat, Roxas could be."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Haruka nodded in understanding. He knew what the demon was trying to do. Pinning one of them against them and having them fight him was a pretty good tactic.

"I agree with you. Problem is he has been swallowed by that black stuff. Who know's where he could be or even what that stuff is." He said glumly.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Yuki huffed, his hand on his chest. "We need to get Roxas back. How are we going to find him? And what was that black stuff?
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Ash put Bayleaf back into its Pokeball. "Noctowl, I choose you!" he shouted, throwing the Pokeball up into the air. The bird appeared in a flurry of sparkles, then turned for its command. "Can you see if you can find Roxas?" he asked. The owl pokemon hooted, then flew around the shrine.

It spotted the person in question, as well as another. Roxas was struggling against the black things still. Noctowl swung around and rushed back to Ash, urgently hooting and gesturing with its head to follow him.

"Let's hurry!" Ash said, following the pokemon.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Kantarou nodded,

"Let's go! We also have to help the children, we don't want them getting hurt either." He said as he entered the dark building. He froze for a mere moment, he felt a slight pain, "We should hurry, I sense an evil aura. Haruka, let's go!" He said going further into the temple. After wandering a good distance he turned,

"The aura is getting very strong, keep your guard up."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Yuki's body tensed, anticipating a fight. He felt darkness creeping in around them. "I feel like we're being surrounded. Does anyone else feel that?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 pm

As they ran through the building, Noctowl searched the area ahead for demons. Strangely there were none.

Eventually, they reached a large, open area that seemed like the shrine's main courtyard. Ash called back the Noctowl and glanced around. Across the courtyard stood a single figure.

"It's Roxas!" Ash said exacitedly. "You okay?"

Roxas raised his arms, and both Keyblades appeared in his hands. He pointed one directly at Kantarou.

"Die." The word was cold as stone, with just as much emotion. As soon as it passed his lips, he charged forward and, aiming at Kantarou's head in a downward slash, swung with as much power as he possessed.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Haruka saw the attack coming as soon as he felt the change in Roxas' aura. He quickly lunged towards his master, swooping him off the ground and flying him out of the attack, he set him on the ground upon landing,

"Kantarou, do you sense that?" He asked in a serious tone, raising his staff.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Kantarou was hit with a wave of dark energy, that sent a heavy shot of pain into his scar. He flinched holding his chest,

"Yeah. He's been pocessessed!" Kantarou turned to the remaining members, "Keep your guard up! Roxas' has been pocessessed!" The only choice we have is to exercise him, without inflicting pain. So that means my way. He pulled out a sutra, looking at Roxas', but he knew that he was going to be a difficult target, considering the weapon he wielded.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"Possessed?" Ash wasn't quite sure what that meant or how to deal with it. "What should we do?" He was already reaching for his pokeballs. "What Pokemon should I use?" He really had no idea what to do in this situation.

Roxas turned toward Ash. He'd deal with him later. He turned back to Kantarou and Haruka. They were the only ones in the master's way. "Die." He raised the blades again and charged.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Haruka pushed Kantarou out of the way,

"Move!" He then raised his staff to get Roxas' in he in a sword lock, "Kantarou, Yuki, Ash raise your guard now. It's definity a strong demon possessing him. I can almost feel the energy directly from him." He shouted, calmly, breaking the sword lock and bringing his staff to attack again.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Kantarou slightly pouted as Haruka pushed him out of the way. He's so pushy. He then grew serious as he looked to Yuki and Ash,

"Ash, we don't want to wound him. Do any of your youkai have any type of attacks that only weaken him? Like his vision or something?" He asked refering to his Pokemon, "Yuki, your attacks won't wound him too harshly, chances are you could weaken him without really hurting him." He figured in his head, he pulled out his holy beads,

"We have to do our best to exercise him."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 pm

"Right!" He wracked his brain quickly. What Pokemon would work? "I know! Cyndaquil! I choose you!" He through the ball into the air.

A small, furry creature with red spots appeared from the light released by the ball. It yawned hugely, then looked around. "Use a smokescreen!" Ash said, and the Pokmeon obeyed.

Roxas stared around in the dark fog. He then raised his Keyblades. "Aero." The demon was now using Roxas's limitted knowledge of spells. The wind blasted the smokescreen away. He then turned to Ash. It seemed he was just as much a threat as Kantarou.

"No way! How'd he do that?" But Ash didn't have much time to be impressed. Roxas rushed over, swung hard at Cyndaquil, knocking the Pokemon into the air, and then slashed with his other blade at Ash.

Pikachu got in the way, cheeks sparking, and then let out the lightning. The Thunder Wave smashed right into Roxas, knocking him back and stunning him, if only for a short while.

"Way to go, Pikachu!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Kantarou rose, throwing a sutra towards him, if it hit him, it was paralzye him for a few moments, giving Kantarou time to exercise him, if he missed his guard would be open. So it was a win or lose situtation, but he still had to try. Afterall, everyone else was trying as hard as they possibly could.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Kantarou's potshot actually worked. The stura smacked Roxas commically in the head, and the combination between the Thunder Wave's paralysis and the Sutra froze Roxas in place.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content