Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanse The World

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cleanse The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 am

Cleanse The World - Page 2 55504

Kantarou dashed towards the aura, once he was noticed a kid about to be devoured by the demon. It was a preying mantis, known for ripping it's prey apart,

"Look out," He shouted as the monster raising it's arm to attack him, "Rin!" As the monster slashed down he put up a sheild made of golden spirtual light. Then the shrap pain hit his chest. The sheild broke as his hands went to his chest,

"That's....stronger then I thought." He said, determining the power by the pain level. The monster was now targetting Kantarou. He watched as it's eyes locked on him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

Cleanse The World - Page 2 Satoshi_Kasumi
Ash had no idea what was going on, but he knew what he had to do. The thing was a giant bug. Electricity should do the trick. "Pikachu! Thunder bolt!"

The electric mouse nodded with a confident, "Pika!" Then shot a lightning bolt at the monstrous bug.

Like the little Shadow Heartless, this creature didn't seem to like electricity either. It stumbled back, turning to stare down its new oponent, a small rodent. It raised its arm and slashed down. Pikachu jumped out of the way, and the arm struck only rock and got stuck.

"All right, Pikachu!" Ash cheered. "Now use quick attack!"

The Pokemon obeyed and slammed right into the demon's chest (or thorax) and knocked it over. The bug was none too pleased and swung wildly with its other arm.

Cleanse The World - Page 2 Roxas
Pikachu would have been struck down, had it not been for Roxas. He summoned his two Keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and sliced off the giant bug's arm.

The demon let out an inhuman shreik. Its skin was burning and breaking around the wound the Keyblades had inflicted.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 am

Cleanse The World - Page 2 Tactics03

Haruka followed Kantarou, after Roxas had attacked it Haruka drew his wings. He took up into the air, drawing his staff as well. He steadied himself and threw it down at the mantis, stabbing it right through the eye.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 am

For once, Ash used his brain. The monster had a metal rod sticking out of his eye. Two words came to Ash's mind: Lightning Rod.

"Pikuchu! Use thunder on that staff!"

The attack, as expected, fried the mantis to a crisp.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 2 Yukipic7xk

Yuki watched dumbfounded as the others took down the demon with almost no effort, while he stood frozen to the spot. Everyone else has something they can do here, but it doesn't seem I do...But Yuki put on a smile and approached the group. "Um, nice work everybody." he stated rather quietly, still a little depressed.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 am

Kantarou dropped to one knee, even though it was defeated it still had its power. He knew he had to send it beyond to the other world. He drew his beads, and clasped his hands together,

"Rin Pyo Toh Jha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen," He said, as a golden light envoloped the creature. A half hearted smile appeared on his face, "Now then....to the other world you must go." Kantarou watched as the creature disappeared into the sky. The pain in his chest instantly disappeared as well.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 am

Haruka retrieved his staff making it disappear in the air. He then walked to where Kantarou was crouched down and helped him up. Once he was standing he looked around,

"That was it huh," He said blankly. He stared off for a long time before turning to the Ash kid, "What is that?" He said pointing to Pikachu. A youkai perhaps?
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 am

Cleanse The World - Page 2 -anime10

Didn't I have a demon ruling here? Why don't I sense his aura? Gregory thought as he approached closer to where the preying mantis had ruled. Once he got into a mile radius he began to sense OTHER auras. An one especially strong aura. The Oniqui Tengu? Was he freed from his seal? He then used his enhanced vision to see who had destroyed the demon ruling the area. He saw a small group of males. They killed him? Interesting.....I should report this....

Kantarou suddenly dropped to his knees as hs scar reacted to a strong demon,

"Uuggahh!" He clutched his chest and his eyes widened in pain. The pain was so overwhelming he knew that the demon had to be very powerful.

Cleanse The World - Page 2 -anime10

Interesting. The albino one can sense me....I better flee for the best then.He said as he took off into the other direction, instantly relieving Kantarou of pain.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:00 pm

"Pikachu's a Pokemon," Ash replied brightly. "I'm a Pokemon trainer. Don't tell me you've never seen one before."

While Ash was distracted by Haruka, Roxas caught a glimpse of something on the edge of his vision. Just as he turned to see it, Kantarou collapsed, clutching his chest. Whatever he'd seen wasn't important right then.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked. Roxas knew a little magic, and he hoped a cure spell would do something. He lifted his Keyblade and shouted, "Cure!"

A green light engulfed Kantarou. Roxas watched anxiously to see if the albino exorcist was okay.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Haruka looked at it,

"That looks like a rat to me." He said bluntly. He turned to look at Kantarou and took a couple steps towards him.

"Are you okay?" He said monotonely.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Kantarou looked up at the two concerned about him. He gave him a half-hearted smile,

"Don't worry. I'm fine," He looked off into the wooded area. I sensed a really powerful demon. He could have taken us down. But...why did he flee? That's what is bothering me the most. Kantarou looked up to see the sun that was setting, "We better go find a hotel, it's getting late. It'll be dark by the time we find one." Still....I'm really worried. It was really strange. Kantarou then just realized it, the others didn't know his old scar would hurt when a demon was near. He deicided he would tell them at the hotel.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm

"I think I passed one down the street. They had a sign that said they had a pool and Pokemon could stay and eat for free." Ash grinned. Free Pokefood. That was good, since Brock wasn't around.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Kantarou smiled and nodded,

"Okay, we'll go there," He then lead the group to the hotel which Ash had found, "I'll go get rooms and keys." He said sweetly as he went to the counter. He got two rooms, since there were six people (Including Pikachu). There was two beds in each room, plus one futon in the larger room. Since KanChan was used to sleeping on one he figured he would take the room with that one.

"Okay, I got two rooms. To make it fair Haruka and I won't room together, since no-one really know's one another. The bigger room has two beds and a futon. Roxas, Yuki, and I will share that room. The smaller room just has two beds. Haruka, Ash, and Pikachu will share that room. Does anyone have any objections? If so I can change the rooming arrangements," KanChan explained, "Also, I'd like to tell you guys something while I'm here, since we're going to be working together there's something you should know about me."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 am

"Sounds good to me," Ash agreed with a nod. He didn't really know Haruka, but something told him he wouldn't be any worse than Misty. He felt a blush start creeping into his face. "A-anyway, how about we all grab a bite to eat." Fatal mistake of the embarrassed person: draw attention to oneself trying to distract from them.

Roxas agreed to the sleeping arrangements as well. When Ash suggested getting food, he realized just how hungry he was. "Food sounds good right now..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Yuki followed along rather silently to the hotel. He was still trying to figure out how he could help everybody. He managed to break out of his trance as Kantarou started speaking. "I am fine with the room arrangements," he answered quietly, "and I think dinner is a wonderful idea."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Haruka just nodded, looking towards Kantarou. He never really talked much,

"I saw a resturant on the way here that we may go to." He said quietly, going to the door, waiting on the outside. He already knew what Kantarou had to say. He had learned that the second time they had exorcised a demon for pay together.

((Updating for Puppy. Her computer won't let her quote things on yourrole for some reason.))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Kantarou watched Haruka leave, but didn't take much notice to it. Haruka did whatever he wanted to and that was that. He turned towards the group,

"I'm glad everyone is fine with the room arrangements. We'll go to the resturant Haruka was talking about in a moment," Kantarou said, he was going to explain his scar to the group so they wouldn't worry so much about him when it hurts, "Well, I have a Bittersweet gift. I can sense demons with evil auras, however, the way of sensing isn't that great. Everytime I approach, or a demon approaches close my old scar my chest hurts. Depending on the pain lets me know how strong it is. So if my chest hurts please don't worry about me." He explained hoping the others would understand what he had explained.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

At Haruka's suggestion, Ash said, "There's a restaurant in the hotel, too, and Pokemon get to eat free, so I'll stay here." Ash didn't want to sound like a jerk, but he didn't have enough money to pay for both himself and his Pokemon friends. "It isn't expensive, either."

"I think I'll join Ash." Like the Pokemon trainer, Roxas didn't have a lot of cash to blow on food, either.

When Kantarou explained about the scar, Roxas frowned. "Was that why you were in pain earlier?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Kantarou nodded,

"Yeah. Unforunatlely there's no way to heal the scar, or stop the pain until the demons leaves or is exorcised." Kanatarou explained, "Sometimes it can be really troublesome." He placed a hand on his chest. Just talking about it reminded him of the intense pain he felt earlier. What he felt was no ordinary demon.

"Alright, I understand. I think I'll go with Haruka, because I don't want him traveling alone. He...tends to attract trouble sometimes," Kantarou said with a smile, "How about you, Yuki?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 pm

"I think I shall attend dinner with you and Haruka." Yuki said to Kantarou. "And if you'd want-" he turned to Roxas and Ash, "you can come to dinner with us too. I'll pay for yours. My family- kinda has some money." Yuki said, his cheeks turning slightly red at the mention of his family.

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the dreaded quote box)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Ash's eyes lit up. Free food was always good, but free good food was rare for the Pokemon trainer. You'd think after all the battles he'd won, he'd be a millionaire, but he always wasted it on something silly.

"Awesome! I'm in! Right, Pikachu?" The electric mouse nodded excitedly.

"Well, if everyone else is going..." Roxas didn't like to take advantage of other people, but since Yuki had offered, he felt it rude to refuse. Besides, he'd be the only one left at the hotel, and he wanted to get to know the others he'd be working with. "I'll join you. Thank you very much."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Kantarou smiled,

"That's good! We should go now. Even though it's busy around this hour Haruka can get us in right away, he usually does," Kantarou said with a smile. He went outside by Haruka, "Everyone is coming with us. Do you mind getting us in quickly? I'm sure they don't want to wait long. They acted like they were starving or something." He added a joke, mainly because he was in a good mood. However, that demon was still on his mind, and he knew it was on Haruka's mind. While the others hadn't come out yet he whispered,

"I'll tell you more about it later, we'll meet on the rooftop. I know you're interested, Haruka." He finished, It's not that I don't want to tell the others, but I have a strange feeling about this one. He came and left so quickly, I don't understand. I won't concern them with it though. Who knows, he might not ever come back.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Haruka turned towards him and said sarcastially,

"You used my name it's not like I have a choice," He then nodded in agreement with his master, "I can get everyone in quickly. Yes, I can get a table." He replied emotionlessly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 pm

With the help of Haruka, the group got into and out of the resturant quickly. The food was great and they got to know one another better. By the time they reached the hotel night had fallen. Meanwhile, Kantarou was waiting on the roof, to discuss the demon he had felt earlier with Haruka.

Kantarou sighed as he stared up at the moon. It was a cresent one. The cloud's had somewhat covered over it. He was content, since the food turned out to be great, not to mention Haruka managed to get them a lot of free food along the way. He laid back on the roof, waiting for Haruka's arrival.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Ash, meanwhile, was yawning sleepily as he headed to the rooftop as well. Noctowl, he knew thanks to his Pokedex, Brock, and experience, was nocturnal, and enjoyed chasing Ratata and other small Pokemon at night, though as far as Ash knew he didn't eat them. Once out in the chilly night air, Ash tossed the Pokeball in the air, releasing his owl Pokemon.

The bird hooted gratefully, then flew away, past Kantarou's head. "What're you doing up so late?" Ash asked, rubbing his eyes.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content