Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Dead

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wanted Dead Empty Wanted Dead

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Plot: In medieval Europe convicted criminals have escaped a miximum security prison. Now with bounty hunders on their trail, they must ban together in order to survive and find a new land.

Rules:
1) This is an OC- duh, right? So please use Ocs.
2) Three OCs per person.
3) Yes, this is this is medieval times but I don't care how modern the character looks, just keep it low tec. No mention or depiction of computers, tracker, ect.

Character Profile
Criminals:

Wanted Dead Rina110
Name: Rina
User: little wolf
Powers: none
Weapons: none
Race: human
Bio: Rina has been in prison seen she was eight. She was convicted with the murder of her parents. She is afraid of just about everything and everyone mainly because of the fact that she's been def since her birth.

Wanted Dead Sin12
Name: Sin
User: crzykid11
Powers: spellbook
Weapons: sword
Race: werewolf
Bio: Sin has been in and out for prison since she was a small child. She was convicted with too many mass murders to count earning her five life sentences. She developed sisterly bond with Rina. Sin has also devoted herself to taking care of and protecting her.

Wanted Dead Angel10

Name: Soothe
User: Gold Chocobo
Race: Tengu
Weapons: None
Powers: Magic
Short Bio: A criminal....yes. But what of really? It is in his nature to devour one human every year. All tengu's do so. So, is he a criminal really? Or is he just a victim of human society? He's very quiet and is blind. However, due to his magic he is able to feel the presence of other people, therefore not needing his eyes to survive.

Wanted Dead Sora10

Name: Sora
User: Kamnicanka
Powers: Healing, wind/air controll
Weapons: None
Race: Angel
Bio: Three years ago Sora woke up in middle of a forest with no memories of anyone or anything. However she kept her wings and powers (wich she discovered later) hidden from other people. The reason she got locked up, is because someone saw her healing a very dangerous illness, wich she did by magic. The person disturbed Sora in middle of a spell, wich caused the patient to die immidatly. Sora was not only charged of murder, but even of witchood (loneley girl with wings and weird stuff hapening around her - a great target for a witch), and no matter how much she struggled to prove them wrong, no one would belive a 'witch'.

Wanted Dead Venom10

name: Venom
user: venom1326
powers: healing
weapons: poison tip arrows
Race: elf
Bio: Venom was accused of killing her tribe leader and several humans. She's been in prison for five years and has a bit of an anger issue.

Wanted Dead Trixi110
Name:Trixi
User:Lady_Of_The_Felines
Powers:Bring life to anything she touches that is dead.
Weapons:Poisoness daggers
Race:Elf
Bio: After pleading Not Guilty to the murder of her beloved little sister, Trixi's parents did not beleive her. Therefore accusing her of treason and lying, Trixi was to have her tounge cut out, and impison her for life. She's been in prison for about 3years after her sister's death

Bounty Hunters:

Wanted Dead Xavier10
Name: X
Powers: none
Weapons: sword
Race: human
Bio: X is really a guard at the prison who was sent with the bounty hunters to identify the criminals. He's been "working" at the prison since he was two. X is rather quick tempered and normally keeps to him self. Only Rina knows that his really name is Xavier.

Wanted Dead Prince11
Name: Princess Genaveve (Eve) Clevel
User: sailorstar165
Weapons: poisons, poison-coated throwing knife, bow and arrow
Short Bio: The princess of a small kingdom to the south, Eve was kidnapped as a child. She was saved by a bounty hunter and has every since been one herself to try and meet the man who saved her to ask for his hand. She's actually quite tomboyish and gets down and dirty. By day, she's princess, by night she's a ruthless bounty hunter.

Wanted Dead Anime_10
Name: Kick
User: Gold Chocobo
Race: Human
Weapons: Three Swords
Powers: None.
Short Bio: A bounty hunter who finds a interest in non-human prisoners. He attempts to learn more about them by taking notes on their behavior while returning them to the prison in which they belong.

Wanted Dead Fang10

Name: Fang
Race: werewolf
Weapons: none
Power: none
Bio: No one knows her real name, she adopted this one after her entire tribe was murdered. She feels her true friend is her pet ferret. She become a bounty hunter to prove that it's possible for a werewolves to work with non-werewolves and no harm anyone.

Wanted Dead Anime-10

Name:Priscilla
User:Crzykid11
Powers:None
Weapons: Martial arts, small dagger
Race:Anthro
Bio:Searching for a way to atone for her ancestors mistakes to lift a very long curse, Priscilla has yet to find the way to atone for what they did. She has joined up with the bounty hunters, hoping if it will fix what her ancestors have done.

All are welcome to join! Wanted Dead Icon_razz

Last edited by little wolf on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 31 times in total

Back to top Go down

Wanted Dead Empty Re: Wanted Dead

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Wanted Dead Rina_h12

When Rina woke up she was being carried by Sin. She looked around at the group of people around them. Some glaring at her but most just put up with it because they were traveling together for survival and having a half asleep, def fourteen-year-old wasn't best thing to have around if you wanted to survive.

Last edited by little wolf on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Wanted Dead Warrio12

Sin felt Rina stir. She looked back at the child to see to her face, normally masked with fear, cover with confusion. finally Rina looked at Sin, so she gave her a smile of reassurance. Rina smiled back then lay her head back down on Sin's shoulder and fell back asleep. She ignored the glares from some of the others.Sin overheard a few of the other escapees talking about setting up camp for the night.
"No, we need to keep moving," she commanded. "The farther we get tonght the harder we'll be find in the days to come."
"But the woods tend to get pitch black at night," one of them countered.
"Well make a torch or something!" Sin snapped back. "We need to get as far as possiblein the first days and night in order to take adventage of the prison looking for bunty hunters." No one dare to fight against her after that was said.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Wanted Dead PrincessZelda
Eve was kneeling in the private chappel of her castle, eyes closed and deep in prayer. The monks and priests bustled around her, putting away this and that after the castle-wide mass they'd held. It was getting on her nerves, but one never complained to a man of the cloth. Instead, she kept her mouth and eyes shut and continued praying to God, begging forgiveness for the man she'd caught the night before as a bounty hunter and asking his soul be spared.

Then she stood, curtseyed to those remaining, then left the chappel. It was time she got to her night job and save the souls of the damned and their victims.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Wanted Dead Resize10

Soothe flew a little farther ahead of them. Even though he was blind, his others senses had grown to help him. For example, he can sense other peoples auras and what not. What he really wanted was a nice nap. He was only in prison for a month. But it was hell. He refused to do anything they asked. He refused to eat, therefore they force fed him. He never slept unless he passed out. Dark bags were under his eyes. His main goal was to find his older brother and return home to his family. That was all that mattered to him. I know they're worried. I know they're trying to find me.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Wanted Dead Xavier10

"X!" his father called from the entrance of the gaurds' quarters.
"Yes, sir?" X couriously asked.
"As you should know a large group of prisoners have escaped and being the head guard I have sent out for bounty hunters."
X nodded but he had no idea where this was going.
"I want you to go with them to identify the criminals," he continued and headed his son the list of escaped prisoners.
"Yes, sir," X said and when to look over the list.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Wanted Dead Anime_10

Kick, who had been called on duty as well. Had second thoughts on going. He decided in the end to sit out for the first outing. The information he was told said they were only humans. He had no interest in humans.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Wanted Dead Fang_h10
Fang just walked into the small all a buzz with the prison break. Her ferret, Spirit, by her side as she walked up to a merchant and asked about it. After talking to the him and getting the location of the prison she walked off in the same direction as the prison.

Last edited by little wolf on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Wanted Dead Xavier11

He read the name over and over is his head. He prayed that he was reading the name wrong but the name was still there.
"No," Xavier sighed, "not Rina. Please not her. She won't make it two hours with the rest of those soulless monsters." He Kicked a random chair and it broke against a wall. "Why would she runaway? She had no reason to!!" Xavier shouted. He imagined her being tortured and worse things. He picked up the list again and looked it over serval times before find the name of ther cellmate, Sin. "Thank you, heavenly Father above," he sighed the short praise to his Lord. The werewolf was the only one them who wouldn't harm her.
Xavier closed his and remembered Rina as a child, so small and scared. Without mean to he fell asleep and he dreamed of Rina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Wanted Dead Warrio13

Sin put her hand on Rina shoulder and pointed to the closest tree. Then she shouted, "Hey, Soothe, get your winged butt over here I need to talk you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 am

Wanted Dead Rina_h13

Without hesitation, Rina did what what Sin had "told" her to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Wanted Dead Xavier12

He was awaken by a knock on the door. X opened his eyes to see a blue haired girl and ferret walk in.

Wanted Dead Fang_h11

"Oh, I'm sorry to distrub you," she shyly whisper. "I was passing through town and I heard of the prison break and... well... um..." she blushed and started playing with her hair.

"Come on, just spit it out," as he sat up on his bed. He was annoyed because he knew exactly what she wanted.

"Well, I was hoping I could help hunt them down. You see, I travel around looking for for job like this. These types of jobs allow me to put my talents to good use."

X was about to send her away when his father came out of nowhere and said that he'd heard everything and that she was on the team. His father then sent her away, told X to get ready and shut the door.
"Crap," he said under his breath. He lay back down and thought Why did he have to come now? Why he have to let her join? That just increases the chances that we'll find Rina.

Last edited by little wolf on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Wanted Dead Resize10

Soothe turned, but did not approach her. He did not want to let anyone know that he could easily sense where anyone was. Not to mention he wasn't a fan of talking. He was mainly focused on returning home to his own kind. He wasn't good around different types of people...including monsters. I don't like the tone she's using...I don't appreciate being treated in such ways.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Wanted Dead Warrio18
Sin got up and walked over to Soothe. She asked him calmly "Soothe, I need to know if you can please watch over Rina for me when I need you to"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 am

Wanted Dead Resize10

Soothe shook his head,

"Not a good idea. I'm blind, remember?" Not to mention he was in prison for killing a human. He knew if he stayed too close to a human his instincts would take over and he woud devour her.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Wanted Dead Warrio19
Sin sighed. what am I going to do....I can't keep her safe during full moon... she thought to herself. Sin grabbed her spellbook and paced around looking through it.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Wanted Dead Rinahe10
She watched as Sin talked to Soothe and worried that Sin was handing her off. This was something that her parents often did. They would give her to priests, sorcerer, and even other people in the village, but they always give her back when they found they couldn't help.She decided that she wasn't going to let it happen again, so she made a plan to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Wanted Dead Warrio10
Sin stopped pacing, and closed her spellbook. She walked over to Rina, wiped away some hair infront of her face and smiled at her. Sin sat down beside Rina, reopened her spellbook, and pointed to a special protection spell to show her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Wanted Dead Rinahe11
Rina didn't pay attention to what Sin was showing her, because she was too busy thinking of her plan to run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 am

Wanted Dead PrincessZelda
It took longer than she'd planned, but Eve finally disguised herself enough to sneak out of the castle without anyone realizing it was actually the crown princess and not a random person. If she needed to, she could always reveal her identity in moment, but until then, she'd be fine.

She reached the prison and asked, "Am I late?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

((OK, I'm in, so let's continue! -Check on my chareter!))

Wanted Dead 972-1

Sora was qietly walking with the group of prisioners. Fear was filling every part of her body, as she tried to cover up the fact that she wasn't human by walking last, not letting anyone see her small wings. Everything she wanted right now was a bit of safety. Prisioners around her where scary, not to mention bounty hunters who where probably chaseing them by now. Sora was shivering now. From both fear and dropping temperatures of the night. She felt tears dropping down her cheeks. Stop now, you cried enough in the prision! She thought as a small group of prisioners caught her eye. The young girl (Rina) seemed kind of dazed. I don't have a good feeling about this...
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Wanted Dead Resize10

Soothe took his place back a good distance ahead of the group. He prefered to be a little ahead so the others auras wouldn't mess with his senses. He could sense all of them at once, and sometimes it made him not recongize a different aura. One aura he noticed was more scared then the rest of the group. It belonged to an angel. ((Not flirting just a literal angel >.> )) He could easily tell what type of species all of them work, thanks to his great aura sensing ability..
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 am

Wanted Dead 972-1

Sora looked up in the sky, trying to stop thinking abot the danger she was in... Than in the front of the group she noticed a person flying. I wish I would know how to fly... She thought, instantly flapping her small wings a little. To fly was her great wish since the moment she could remember. Well, tehnically she should be able to fly, because she could enlarge her usually small wings, so thet they should be able to carry her. Yet, she never tried before. She was afraid of falling and people seeing her, as she would probably get locked up for being a witch even sooner. After all, in mideval europe normal people did everything but support magic and diffrences. But it was night and none of the prisioners seemed to mind... Sora enlarged her wings, streched them a little, her wish to fly as strong as ever...
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Wanted Dead Xavier10

X was waiting in front of prison when Eve arrived. He bowed then answered, "No, we're still waiting for a few people, your majesty. May I also inform you that we have a another person accompanying us on this hunt?"

Wanted Dead Rina_h10

She felt the air behind her change. She turned in time to see Sora's wings become the size of Soothe's. She watched Sora with amazement and wondered what she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Wanted Dead 972-1

Sora took a deep breath, sperad her wings, still hesitateing to leave the ground. In her hesitation, as blow of wing caught ger wings like a parachute and before she knew it, she was high in the air with no ide what to do. The blow of wing however wasn't natural, as the wind seemed to respond to Sora's deep wishes insted of working by her clear mind. In slight panic she flapped her wings a few time, but that only made her go higher and loose further controll.

Last edited by Kamnicanka on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content