Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Dead

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Empty Re: Wanted Dead

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier24
"no one," he said as he walked off. Then called back, "You wouldn't understand."

Last edited by little wolf on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Cindy_11
"Try me!!"she yelled back while running to him. "I bet I can understand....just tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 am

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier25
"Well," he said still walking, "there's this girl. We've know each other for awhile but earlier tonight she ranaway with a group of..." He struggled for a word that wasn't prisoners.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 am

Wanted Dead - Page 4 PrincessZelda
"Wouldn't 'taken' be a better word?" Eve offered, standing right in front of X. She'd gotten bored, and as it seemed Fang wasn't very conversational, she'd decided to go search for the leader of the expedition. "From what you told me, I don't she went willingly with those prisoners." Somehow, she had the feeling this guy hadn't told her the whole story from what she'd just overheard.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:01 am

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-21
Priscilla was right behind X when she heard another voice. She peaked around him and saw a lady. Fearing the lady might hurt her, Priscilla stayed partially hidden behind X. Peaking out once in a while to see the woman.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:31 am

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier26
X jumped at the sound of Eve's voice. "Uh, hi Eve. So, how much did you hear?" he asked avoding eye contact. He knew she had to of heard something she wasn't suppose to.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-22
Priscilla still behind X, started to shake with fear. She wanted to sneak away but was afraid to be seen.

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Warrio21Wanted Dead - Page 4 Hearts17
Sin had saw a cave for the group to take shelter. She ran up to Rina and nudged her to follow.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier27
"Stop that," X sighed. He annoyed with this girl. She was so much like Rina. It made him feel so many different feeling at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Rina17
Before she started following Sin, she went to get Sora who was still by Soothe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-23
Priscilla put her tail inbetween her legs and whimpered. She began to walk away backwards afraid either of them will hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier28
"Hey, where are you going?" He turned and looked at Priscilla. "It's okay. I promise no one will hurt you." He spoke in the gentlist voice and held out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-24
Priscilla, still afraid, stayed where she stood. In her eyes was fear, she kept her ears down and her tail between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier29
"Don't worry," he said smiling at her. "It's okay, I promise, nothing bad will happen."He took a small step toward her.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-25
When X took a step toward her she took one back. Priscilla was too afraid to speak but not enough not to move. She still wasn't sure if she can even trust him at all. She took her eyes off of X and lookd at the strange woman then looked back at X.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier30
"Oh, I'm sorry," he said then took a step back and got on his knees to show he wouln't move. "Hey, aer you hungry at all? Or sleepy?" he offered. He wasn't going to let her runaway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-25
Priscilla nodded abit, but didnt step closer to him at all. She wrapped her tail infront of her and grabbed ahold of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

(What did I tell you people about one-liners? If you have nothing of importance to say, then don't say it! It's better than having three pages of useless posts in between something important. And little wolf, if you're going to post as two of your characters at the same time, put them in the same post!
"So, how much did you hear?"

"Oh, not much, considering I've only just gotten here myself." Then, Eve started tapping her foot, irritated with how the two were ignoring her. She might not be the princess at the moment, but it was still rude to completely ignore the person he just asked a question of.

"Damn it!" she shouted. "Will you both shut up already! You!" She pointed savagely at X, "Don't ignore someone you've just asked a question of! And you!" Her finger jabbed the air at the fox-girl. "Stop acting like a baby! You're obviously old enough not to be scared of rangom people, especially when it seems you approached him and I'm obviously his aquaintance!"

Realizing she'd exploded at them both, she coughed lightly to regain her composure, then returned to her original polite smile. "So, when were we going to get on our way?"

(And yes, that was a direct stab at your posting styles)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm

( pale Whoa, sailor, I get the feeling that I'm not suppose to mess with you...)

Wanted Dead - Page 4 972-1
Sora turned around, running a few steps back to Rin, as she was just qick enough to see a glimpse of a wolf. 'This place isn't safe, we better get out of here.' She qickly scribbled in air, communicateing with Rin. She had hoped Soothe heard the message she sent him by wind, considering she was still learning her capabillites and powers.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Xavier31
"Whoa! I've never seen anyone act like that," he said wide-eyed. "Well I was going to talk to Kick. He's the best fighter I know and we need all the fighter we can get, then we were going to pack and start head out," he said as he turned to face her.

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Rina17
Rina grabbed Sora's hand and thought "No, it is safe! That's just Sin! She's going to take us to a safer place!" She refused to taken away from Sin, no matter what form she was in and she definatly wasn't going to walk through a thunder storm, they scared her enough as is.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture fix)

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:12 pm

"Oh! You might have told Fang and I, so we didn't think you were leaving to go after the prisoners yourself." She laughed in an offhand way. "We," I, she corrected, mentally, "thought for sure you were leaving us for the mission. I'm sorry if we thought wrong."

(Kamni, you're fine. You haven't done anything to suffer the Forum Leader's wrath. king )
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Anime-26
Priscilla looked at the woman with wide eyes, then ran away. The woman had made her scared. Priscilla ran until she found a place to rest, she had found an area that seemed like a barn and laid in the straw. As she laid there she stard at the entrance watching if anyone followed her.

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Warrio22Wanted Dead - Page 4 Hearts18
Sin walked to Rina and Sora. She didn't mean to scare anyone. She sat infront of Sora Hopefully to make her understand she wouldn't hurt her.

Last edited by crzykid11 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 972-1
Sora stood dead at the sight of the wolf. No, it was a werewolf. Her heart was punding hard. Wind around them started to blow harder, as adrenaline rushed trough Angel's veins. It wasn't that she would make wind blow stronger, wind acted on behalf of her feeling. That was, because she didn't yet master controlling it. She 'heard' Rin's thoughts, they did stop her from attacking the monster, but they most certanly didn't clam her down. However, she had to admit - wolf did have the same eyes as Sin, and it even sat there, looking about as harmfull as any house puppy.
"OK, Sin... hopefully that's really you... teake us to a safe place..." Sora nodded, still mostly petrified with fear. 'OK, I belive you, we'll follow her' She managed to write in air, her hand shakeing.

(That's good to know ^^')
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Warrio23Wanted Dead - Page 4 Hearts19
Sin walked towards where the safe cave was, but stopped and looked behind her to see if everyone was following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Rina19
Rina followed as if her live depended on it (and when it come to thunder storms it felt like it did). She hated the rain ever since she was little and when she learned to feel/read vibrations she hated it even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 4 Warrio24Wanted Dead - Page 4 Hearts20
Sin was more worried about Rina than the others. She lead Rina to the cave and motioned her to stay there. She then ran off and picked up a bunch of twigs carrying them back in her mouth, setting them down infront of Rina, and turned around to watch for the rest of the group, who should've followed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next