Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Dead

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanted Dead

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Rina20
Rina walked in to the cave with no heisitation. When Sin came back with sticks she made them in to a pile and stared rubbing two together.

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Xavier34

"No. It's my fault," he sighed. "I should have told you where I was going," He looked off in the direction of the little fox girl and decided that when he was done talking to Kick, he'd go and find her."Come on, I want to get Kick before it gets too dark," X said to Eve and walked toward Kick's house yet again.

Last edited by little wolf on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Anime-27
Priscilla had waited a long enough time. She sighed with relief not to be followed. She had then decided to close her eyes and rest, for she will have to leave the next day, hoping to find someone who will know how to help her atone for what her family has done.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 PrincessZelda
"What's this Kick person like, may I ask?" Eve had never worked with this person before, and so she was dying of curiosity. Was this person male or female? Young or old? Handsome or ugly? Intelligent or dumb as a stump? Brave or cowardly? She was just dying to know. "And how far does Kick live from here?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 972-1
Sora followed slowly and carefully, keeping eye on every Sin/wolf's movements. When she came to the cave, Sin and Rin where allredy makeing fire. "Where is that winged person? Is he allright?" Sora asked, as she noticed he was nowhere to be found.

((Gold Chocobo where are you?! We're all trying to communicate with your chareters... Neutral ))
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 65
Quote : Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Resize10

Soothe hadn't moved from his spot. Darkness didn't bother him, he was always in darkness since he was blind. Tengu had more abilities then humans, his blood tempature rose when it began to get cold. He sighed, he really missed his family. He knew it wasn't smart to travel in a group, the more likely you are to get captured. He knew that there was going to be bounty hunters. He had heard many stories of prisoners escaping and being captured once more. He had an advantage, however. Since he was blind, he knew that other people would take pity on him. He could easily decieve foolish humans into helping him, by hiding him, and that he had done no harm, he was just blamed. Usually the tactic worked quite well. He sighed, he supposed that he would check on the other prisoners, then rest further ahead. He preferred to sleep in the trees rather then a cave anyway. He stood on the strong branch, feeling a breeze hit his skin, blowing his locks from his face. He smiled, It's going to rain soon...the rain will cover my tracks, not that I leave much in the sky anyway. He stretched out his beautiful black wings and flew in to the sky, gliding against the breezes, only flapping when needed. It wasn't long before he began to sense the groups aura. He swooped down, landing at the entrance of the cave. His blind eyes stared ahead at the darkness he saw, where the others were standing,

"It's going to rain. When it's raining you should travel. The rain will mask your tracks." He said blankly, "I have no need to stay here, I will be fine outside."

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Anime_10

Kick was currently in his small townhouse, organizing research papers, which were thrown about the house, just about everywhere. He had a lot to study and organize, therefore he really didn't want to go on the first hunt. He almost always skipped out on the first hunt, mainly for one reason: He wanted to research the creatures he was going to find, and study their movements and compare it to his research.

((sorry for long post. My characters had to catch up. Majorly. The last post I had was on page 3))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm

((Sorry Gold, I'm still getting used to all this. I'll be more patient from here on.))
Sora turned around just in time to see Soothe land, again impressed by his flying skills. She had to admit - he was right. It would be wise to travel during the rain. She turned to Rin and wrote in air 'He suggested to travel during the rain, so it would cover up our tracks.' Just than first drops of rain started to fall, and soon enough it had rained qite hard. She gave a qestioning look to Sin, after all, little angel wasn't the one to lead, she would rather follow and make shure everyone was allright.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Warrio25Wanted Dead - Page 5 Hearts21
Sin walked over to Rina and layed down beside her. Even though Sin could not speak at the moment, she'd perfer to stay with Rina and keep her safe. To her at this time, it is Rina's decision to move or rest. She only wishes she can tell them to listen to Rina for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Rina23
Rina ignored them and went to the entrance of the cave. It was pouring and wished Xavier was there to protect her. The thunder cracked causind her to fall back, curl into herself and and began to cry. The thunder was what scared her the most. It made the world feel like it was shaking and everything was falling away. This was the downfall to being sensitive to vibations.

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Xavier36
"well he doesn't live far," he started as they walked. "Now to descibe Kick, that's easy. He's a guy, no younger then me, who loves to study non-human creatures, so it guess that makes him smart." He shrugged. "Now for the difficult question: Is he handsome or ugly? Well, I guess, you'll have to see for yourself." He turned toward a house and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Warrio26Wanted Dead - Page 5 Hearts22
Sin ran over to Rina, nudged her with her nose, then layed next to Rina, attempting to comfort her. Sin watched Rina unable to hold her to try to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 am

Sora sighed and turned back to Soothe. "I guess we can't travel like this even if we would want to..." She had a slight thought of going on alone, but she was afraid of being on her own, especially because she didn't know anything about covering tracks. She sat down by the enterance of the cave, curving up and trying to keep herself warm. She was rather wet and the temperatures kept falling with the night's arrival.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 am

Eve followed and was impressed by X's description. With a name like Kick, she'd imagined a muscle-bound moron, not a young and intelligent person. Though X couldn't give a description of his aesthetics, she was expecting someone who was at least semi-handsome. When they reached his house, Eve couldn't wait to meet the person living there.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

Soothe frowned, the group was pathetic, in simple terms. He turned, stretching out his wings,

"I'm going ahead. You can sit here and get captured, fine by me. But I am not going to sit and die because of some lousy lightening." He took off into the air, being sure to avoid strikes of lightening. The thunder roared, but it didn't scar him. He could feel the lightenings heat and easily avoid it. He continued to travel, he began to sense more trees, he was headed for a heavily densed plant area. That was good. If he needed to, he could take cover in the trees.

Kick was almost just as X described. Not only was he smart, he was also very skilled in combat. He just tended to go to research rather then fighting. He wasn't the type to fight if he didn't have to. He picked up another stack of papers, moving them to a different filing cabinet. He just finished placing the papers in each correct file when there was a knock on the door. He turned to it, and recongized by the knock that it was X. He always pounded on the first knock, then tapped the others. He sighed, stacking up a bunch of papers to make the house look less messy from all the paperwork. He opened up the door, wearing a very serious face. When it came to X, he only dropped by when he meant business,

"Isn't it a little late to be playing out in the rain, X?" He said with a completely serious face. He let the two in and shut the door, so the rain wouldn't get into the house. He moved a few papers aside before turning once more, "Now then...I suppose your really here, because you want something from me. Well, what is it that you want?"

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 am

A blush creeped into Eve's cheeks. Kick was handsome, and judging by the books, intelligent as well. Nothing like the mindless suiters at court. If only he were a nobleman. Then he would be perfect.

"W-we were wondering if you'd like to join us while we hunt for some prisoners."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 am

'Rin, we have to keep moveing.' Sora wrote in the air. Still, she didn't belive anyone would lisent to her. No one ever did... She thought of going onwards like the winged persond did, by flying. But to leave that last trace of safety she might have... If the winged person wouldn't be as cold, and if she would have more flying skills, she would probably go after him, but this way he would probably think of her as nothing more than a nuisance. If she would be more confident in her skills she would have gone on alone, but little angel would end up dead if there would be a group of hunters. Yet, nothing bound her to the two. She swore to protect Rin while Sin wasn't around, but Sin was here. Life risking decisions... not good.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Warrio27Wanted Dead - Page 5 Hearts23
Sin got up and nudged Rina trying to get her to look up. Sin tried to motion for Rina to get on Sin's back, so she didnt have to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Xavier37
"We need your help. You're one of the best fighters and you on the most about werewoves, witches, and tengus. Which at least one of each has escaped. Beside we won't have time to come back this time," he replied, adding o to what Eve said.

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Rina24
Rina climbed onto Sin's back. She wipped her eyes and held on to Sin's fur. She nodded want she was ready for Sin get going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Warrio28Wanted Dead - Page 5 Hearts24
Sin started out slow paced then started to catch up alittle speed to just keep going. She made sure not to have to jump over any logs or anything, to just keep a flat surface not to scare Rina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:11 am

Sora tried to keep up after Sin on foot, but as the werewolf gained a bit speed, angel risked, spread her wings, and took off in the sky. She flew low, keeping an eye on Rina and Sin. Sora was much faster in the sky, than she was on foot, but flying was pretty difficult in rain, after all, she wasn't very expirienced in it. Strong wind that was blowing during the storm didn't bother her at all, it seemed , that it was blowing in a way to help her fly as much as possible.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:57 am

Soothe could feel the others, they were finally listening to what he had said. He just continued to fly ahead, more strikes of lightening occuring. He didn't like that. Flashes of lightening gave away their position in the dark. Ift he flashes get very repeative, I'll take cover in the densely wooded area.

Kick sighed outloud,

"So much to do, yet no time at all." He looked at the papers everywhere, "I'm not sure. I've gotten so far in my research.....but seeing them in action could benefit it....but it's pouring out.....I don't want to fight..... I'm too tired to walk...." He said all aloud in a groan. He went back to his papers for a moment, he picked out a particularly thick file,

"Yesh!" He said his eyes lighting up with a smile, "I suppose I'll go, only because it will deepen my research and unlock the secrets of a particular race!" The smiled faded quickly, then turned around,

"But I still don't like the rain." He said in all seriousness, "It ruins my papers."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:03 am

Suddenly, Eve changed her mind about Kick. He's certainly whiny enough to be a nobleman, she thought, keeping her smile on face. "I have a pouch that's waterproof," she offered. She untied the pouch in question and held it out for him.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamnicanka Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 am

Sora was worried about the lightning as well. Anytime one flashed, her pure white wings became visable from qite a distance. It deffinetly was a diffrence between spotting black or white wings on a dark sky. She tried to cover up, by flying in shade, but lightnings still reflected from her every single feather.
Kamnicanka
Kamnicanka
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Rina25
Rina tried to on Sin's heartbeat but was difficult since she was falling off. Despite everything she did to prevent it, she fell off anyway. Now that she was alone and scared and cold, she cry fully. Not just tears like she had in the cave but sobs and gasps and moans too. Her cry was always one that wasn't sad but scared and desprite. It was one of sound anyone could hear And if someone dare listen closly they'd hear the pain and suffering deep it her soul. Only those that have truly listened to her cry know she is innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Warrio29Wanted Dead - Page 5 Hearts25
Sin stopped running and went back to rina. She licked Rina's face taking away tears, and nudged her trying to get her on her back once more. Sin had looed the way they ran, and saw they had quite some distance between them and the prison, but new they had to keep going. Sin shook herself off knowing that if Rina got back on she'd slip from her wet fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 5 Rina26
Rina stopped crying long enough to climb back on. She began to calm herself by focusing on Sin's heartbeat once again.

(can we get back to the rp now, please?????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 am

Kick smiled elequently at Eve,

"Thank you,"He said taking the pouch, "It seems that I always turn to complaining rather then actions to fix the problems that I am experiancing. Sigh I should really get over it, I suppose it's a force-sive habit." He turned to X,

"With this I have no excuse not to go."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next