Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Dead

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Empty Re: Wanted Dead

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 PrincessZelda
Eve smiled. She'd solved the problem almost instantly, and he seemed satisfied by the solution. Perhaps she would make a good monarch in the future.

She turned to X. "Is there anything else we need to do?" she asked sharply. After all the trouble they'd gone to, she wouldn't be surprised if he had another errand to run.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier38
"Actually, yes. Only one thing though. That little fox girl would make a good tracker. We need to find her," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:12 pm

"Oh, fine." Eve stepped out of the house. "Check the local barns." At the boys' looks, she snapped, "I was a child once, too. I know perfectly well where a little girl will hide. Now go search, X, since she seems to like you far more than she does me. I'll be waiting with Kick and Fang back at the prison. Meet us there." And with that, she stalked off without looking back to see if either X or Kick were following her back to the prison.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Warrio30Wanted Dead - Page 6 Hearts26
Sin began to run again but not as fast, trying to keep Rina on her without her falling. She was worried about Rina, she didnt want anything at all to happen to her, and didn't want to lose her at all, she made Sin feel like she had somewhat of a family again, even though they weren't related.

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-30
Priscilla woke up scared from a loud crash of thunder. She didn't want to leave the barnlike area, it seemed safer than anywhere outside, but she knew she'd get sick if she stayed there with the dripping roof, and the cold wind blowing in, she had to find a more sturdy shelter, like an Inn. She walked out into the rain and walked around the town trying to find a better place to rest. Everytime thunder struck she jumped, thunder was the one thing that scared her more than anything. Ever since she was born she as been afraid of the loud crashes, it made her ears hurt. She could hear people talking in a whisper more than 100ft away and it wouldn't bother her but when thunder struck she could hear it and hear the echo,which was louder than ever, it hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 am

As Eve walked back, grumbling about men, or X in particular, she noticed a certain fox-eared girl. She rolled her eyes. Of course I'd be the one to find her. Calmly, she took a few more steps and leaned the umbrella she had over the fox girl as well. "You know, X has been looking for you. He wants your help, though I can't possibly fathom why."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:05 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime_10

Kick sighed, sometimes he hated X for this. Involving others. He felt they could handle it fine. As he walked he thought about the races, one in particular. The tengu. It had been years since he last saw one. I'll like to study their nature more closely. He arrived back at the prison, once there he waited inside, clueless to what to do or think.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-31
Priscilla jumped and was scared by the startle of the woman's voice, as well as the thunder that followed, it had scared her so much she fell into the muddy ground and looked up at the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Eve sighed. She really was just a child, after all. "Mind coming with me?" she asked, offering her a hand. "X wanted to see you. That man you were talking to before I yelled at you."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-32
Priscilla got up took ahold of the woman's hand. She was shivering, and still partially afraid of the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier40
X searched for a couple of hours before he gave up. "I can't believe it hasn't stopped raining," he mumbled to himself as he jogged back to the prison. The thunder crashed again making him flinch and he wondering how Rina was holding up.
By the time he got the prison the storm let up a little. He walked in and went to his quarter, dripping the whole way there. Once in his room he grabbed a dry uniform and got changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Eve was a little surprised by the child's taking her hand, but decided not to comment nor to tak her hand away. The girl was cold and frightened. "We'll get you to a warm fire so you can dry off," she said not unkindly.

She led the way back to the prison, a tall forboding structure, and through a small side door leading to the kitchens. There, she snapped at the servants to make room by the fire for the small fox girl and to get the child some food. They didn't dare disagree.

"Stay here," Eve said. "Dry off. I'll be back with X." Without waiting for a response, Eve went upstairs to the meeting room.

"I got her," she said, bustling into the room. "That fox girl. I found her. She's in the kitchens having a snack."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-33
Priscilla stayed there like she was told. She shook off her tail abit to get it dry. Priscilla patiently waited in the kitchens for someone to come get her. She rang out her hair, and stayed close to the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier41
"I thought a princess would know that it's impolite to barge in," X said as he pulled on the his shirt, covering his cold flesh. He hadn't comperhened what Eve said. He shook some of the water out of his hair then walked toward her. "What did you say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:03 am

"Perhaps you should remember there are women about and not be changing in the meeting room!" Eve snapped, her face a slight shade of red. "I'm not 'barging in' if this is a shared space for meeting and not changing clothes!"

She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Look, I found that foxgirl you wanted. She's in the kitchen drying off."

(wolf, I had Eve go to the meeting room, not X's room. Pay attention, please.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier42
"Good," he said. "By the gaurds start just beyond that door," he pointed at the door at the other end of the room. "Sorry, this kind of became an extention of all the rooms. Blame my great-great-grandad for that one," said X as he walked out and headed to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:53 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-34
Priscilla finaly dried off completely, exept for her damp clothes. She had gotten bored and wandered around the kitchens abit. She had wanted to walk around the prison but knew she had to stay in the kitchens. Priscilla went back near the fire, laid down, curled up and fell asleep waiting for X.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 am

Extension my ass, Eve thought bitterly as she followed X. He's just trying to cover up for his mistake of streaking when women are about. There weren't many female bounty hunters. X probably had forgotten all about her and Fang's presence.

(little wolf, READ the posts for once. I can tell by your posts that you aren't fully reading what everyone's writing.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm

(haven't had to read in the in the past probable why i'm bad at english/reading class in school)
Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier43
He entered the kitchen and saw the little girl. "Hey, are you okay? Hungry at all?" he said semi-sweetly as he walked toward her slowly. X tried to act the way he did around Rina so the small fox wouldn't be scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-35
Priscilla woke up from X speaking. She stretched and stood up, still tired she looked at X. "No thanks, im not hungry right now." She said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 am

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Resize10

Soothe finally decided to take cover in the dense forestry. One he swooped down he rested in a tall oak, near the bottom. He was taking deep breaths in, he had a few close calls with lighting, not to mention he had flew a good distance ahead. He was tired, but he knew he couldn't rest until he knew for sure that he was save from harm. Which was going to be some time, unless he found refudge at a human's home.

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime_10

Kick finally entered the meeting room, reading over some of his notes. He decided to stay out of the bickering, mainly because he hated to disturb or bug others. He continued to read over his notes, sighing. He wanted to further his research, so that he could possibly help another species. That's what he truly wanted to do, he wanted to help prisoners, and learn about them. However, he didn't mean set them free by helping, he meant learning about them, then through the legal system free them.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:28 am

Sighing, Eve looked at Fang, the very quiet bounty hunter. Since introducing herself, she hadn't said a word. "Well, we better head down to the kitchen," she said to the other girl.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Xavier44
"Will you ome with me for a minute? There's something important I won't to ask you," he asked the young fox. X was hestitent with his question.

Last edited by little wolf on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Anime-36
Priscilla looked at X and nodded. She was alittle worried but yet chose to follow him, to hear what he has to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:24 pm

(sorry about that i got on while my parents were out had to do X's before i forgot)

Wanted Dead - Page 6 Fang_h11
Fang just nodded. She didn't want to be around the humans too much and especially now. Normally she avoid unnessasury conntact so she wouldn't become emotionally attached to anyone, but not now. Now it was becuase she was fighting the change. Now she was just avoiding noise all together because the change was giving her a killer headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 am

"So when do we leave?" Eve asked impatiently. "We've waisted enough time as it is. Those convicts have probably gone miles already. If we want to catch up before we lose the trail, we have to move. Now."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content