Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:21 pm

cool then. I was kind of wondering about that. so... yeah then. I'll post when needed.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:21 pm

possibly post after we meet up with vincent
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Druid_15

Nathanial looked at the dark cape with a slight frown. "I will have to alter the coloration of my Beast Form to let it meld with me, but other than that this is fine." he then swiftly dawned the cloak and secured it. "I will be off now Sir T'sar." he said with a deep, formal bow. "I assume you shall send a messanger to me after news of this Aden fellow's condition reaches you, so I shall await your message in my glade." He then turned sharply and walked out of the Fortress with his cape billowing behind him. After about 20 minutes of hiking, the conditions were suitable for flight, so he shifted to his full battle form, which was now jet black with some of the fur on the chest having turned silver in the shape of a pentagram. This cloak had a much larger impact than I would have expected... At least it still looks intimidating. He thought as he flew south towards the town. He was planning on stopping for pancakes and information at his favorite diner, the pancakes in the fortres were just pitiful in comparison.

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Necrom15

Vincent fealt the shift in temperature and stormed out of his office to see which one of his lower level initiates he would have to throttle now, he was shocked to realize that it was none other that Aden and his aunterage. "Why hello Aden! Oh and you brought friends! How quaint." he said with obvious sarcasm. Only after taking a good look at the group did he realize that in it was none other than the feisty Water-mage from his assassination mission. "Why hello there, if it isn't my lovely opponent from the assassination mission! Please tell me, how are your little animals, I hope they didn't die too horribly." he said with a devilish grin. He was in a real mood today, because only half the mages he sent out on reconasance returned, and half of those were near death when they arrived. Another thing that was currently pissing him off was the fact that his would-be assassin was nowhere to be found. "Shall we convene in my quarters, it's much nicer than the hallways." with that last sarcastic remark, he motioned for them to follow him as he went back into his quarters and sat patiently at his desk while he waited for them to get seated.
((sorry for being an asshole, but I kinda justified it!Smile ))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Bild6

Aden could tell that Vincent was having a bad day since he was acting a bit moody this afternoon. "C'mon Vincent" he said in retaliation, "you know that we need all the help we can get to find Necelack."

As Vincent walked away, he noticed Victoria was getting very angry. "Don't say anything," he said sternly to her, "I know he's a dick but you'll only make matters worse."

Aden followed Vincent to his office but before they all entered he turned to his subordinates, "listen carefully to what will be said here. It's important in a mission like this that you don't miss a single piece of evidence."

Aden entered with everyone and noticed that the two lady mages from their last visit were already in his office. The four of them sat down at Vincent's desk and Aden asked Vincent seriously, "What were you able to find?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Blackraven

Victoria held herself back though she wanted to rip the old mans heart out with her bare hands her wolf family had died for her and he was mocking there death her eyes gave him a demonic pissed off look. She then said in her thoughts "Old bastard he asks for help and he mocks the death of my family I hope he burns in the flames of hell for eternity with demons feasting on his flesh" she followed Vincent still wanting to kill him but she knew she had to stay down or Zephyr would not get her arm debt paid. (Man you got her pissed off if she had nothing on the line she would ave screamed bastard and tried to kill him)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:08 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Necrom15

Vincent took a few deep breaths before they came in, he knew what Aden was saying was right and that they'ed need all the help they could get. However, as much as he acknowledged that fact, he was not about to make any kind of appology. "The vast majority of my Recon-Team came back either brutally maimed or not at all, luckily it was only the lower levels who don't know how to not-get-killed. What I have learned from the few who made it back, is that his fortress most likely is nestled deep in the mountains far north of here, and it is probably very heavily fortified. I mainly guess this because no one who I sent there came back, and there's no way the cold got them all. Another reason I say this, is because he would need someplace very cold to keep his body frozen. That is his weak point, so incase I don't make it through the siege you now know the chink in his armor. If you can manage to completely obliterate his body, then his spirit's bond to the neclase will be broken and he will be forcibly banished from the mortal world. I want you all to realize that he has mastered an ability called Blood-Manipulation, so he can basically controll someone from the inside." he paused for a few moments to let the information sink in. "So what were you able to turn up?" he asked with a sigh.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 pm

I'm going to assume that the two mages are Kairi and I?

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Mei

Mei was angry. They had searched for two days, and found close to nothing. The first mission she had ever... failed. Though they could hardly be blamed. Any one who could injure Vincent that badly would not allow himself to be caught so easily. She looked up as the rest of the mages walked in, slightly annoyed that the two girls from Fairy Tale were there. She recognized them from their assassination mission with the princess.

But she knew that she would have to get over it.

It was obvious that they were going to need all the help they could get, and this ran far deeper than rivalries between guilds.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:33 pm

((you are correct in that assumption))

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

Blood-Manipulation? Cyrus thought to himself as Vincent mentioned how it worked, What kind of mage could possibly do that? Most certainly not a transformation mage...I don't think you can summon something inside of someone and use that to control them...Is he an elemental mage?!?

"I knew about the Blood-Manipulation already." Aden stated bluntly. he didn't want to waste time with trivial information that he already knew, he could fill the others in on it when they had time. "As you know we weren't able to get out to try and find him but i poured through my old files and journals to jog my memory. Your old master worked with me and a team of 8 other mages and 3 magical artifacts experts to help improve the lives of all Mages. We were successful in the development of talamsins and charms to help stop decay, time artifacts to remind Summoning mages of their life spans and medicines to help Transformation mages get over their amnesia within the first 2 years but the program wanted us to go further.

"I was then put on a team with Necelack and we worked on solutions for elemental mages. I came up with the Puppeteer Rune Scroll but they wanted yet another solution since that would only work until the decay would get to your heart. He then got the crazy idea to..." he paused for a moment as the horror of the thought passed by him again, "use other humans as alternative source for the cost of the magic decay. We booted him off the team for even considering that thought. We were working to help save lives, not sacrifice weaker lives for the benefit of stronger lives."

My notes are a little sketchy about what he did during the time i was working on the Puppeteer rune scrolls." Aden admitted, "however, there was 2 others on our team. One was another elemental mage which, sad to say, is already dead. The other was one of the Magical artifacts experts named Luke. He's always around town selling this and that. I'm sure if we can find him he can give us some more detail of what Necelack did during our time of research."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:54 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Necrom16

Vincent glaired at Aden for having dismissed the very pinical of a water-elemental mage's power as "trivial information" but he just cleared his throat and continued. "I knew a little bit about his time in your little research group, and I also have one more bit of information." Vincent paused, pretendingto look down at some of the papers on his desk. "One of the mages I sent out that came back horribly maimed was able to tell us what he saw before he died in the hospital wing. He described seeing a massive Fortress hidden in a gap in the mountains which was surrounded by an unnaturally powerful ice storm, and he also managed to give us a description of the mages who attacked him. He described mages wearing black hooded capes with silver pentagram clips on them." Vincent sighed deepy. "That is all the information we're going to get sadly. It appears that Master T'sar is just as powerful and just as cautious as ever." Vincent said sounding genuinely depressed. "It really was a pitty that mage had to die, he was a fire protegy much like yourself Aden.......... No sence dwelling on the past tough. What is our plan of action?"
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:21 am

"A mage's life is short." Aden said coldly with the tiniest hint of sadness, "whether its ended on the battle field or consumed by his own magic..." Aden then thought about should be their next move. "Well, you know what they say: Fools rush in while angels fear to tread. Half your informants died so that means we only know half of the crap that we could know. We still don't know what he's planning....I propose another scouting mission back to that mountian. It would be like Necelack to pick a fortress that's near his natural element. However, instead of sending of low-life mages we need to send mages that can tough through that kind of weather. Cyrus is naturally cold blooded so he can weather through the blizzards and i could possibly go if i had to; i could use my fire to keep me warm." he looked at all four of the female mages and asked almost hypothetically, "can any of you take cold weather?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 am

She knew she got cold easily out of battle but when she was around the enemy or fighting her blood boiled and nothing of the weather could bother her not matter what it was. She nodded "I can when I'm fighting the weather no longer matters to my body ... my blood becomes ice cold or so hot no cold can disturb it" she said this with a stern look in her eyes emotionless face she knew she could do this no cold was going to stop her.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Mei

Mei nodded to the guid leader, her face determined. "My element will keep me warm as well." She told him, bowing her head slightly. She wanted to go on this mission. She wanted to be able to do something to help her leader.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Ren
Zephyr was lost in the conversation. So much information, but so little time to process it. She had trouble following what was happening.

"Ah, well... I have a cloak that keeps out the elements," she said lamely. The others had their magic to help, but wind wasn't a useful element when dealing with the cold. True, she could keep the harsh winds away, but it did nothing to keep her warm.

(All right, if Luke's one of those guys, someone's gotta give me some more info about it so I don't sound like an idiot.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:10 am

((Twilight can PM you the basics, he's better at explaining than I am.))
Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Necrom17

Vincent looked at the gathered mages silently, considering the strength of their scouting party. "Well then it is settled, we shall set out in approximately one week's time, after seeing if Luke knows anything else about master T'sar." Vincent nodded in satisfaction and officially closed their meeting with "You should go back to your respective guild halls and request a contengent of initiates to acompany us. The Sea Serpents will only be able to contribute a dozzen initiates due to our rescent losses."

((Just incase you were wondering, Nathanial has reached the town and is eating pancakes at his favorite diner.))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 am

About time that we finished... Aden thought as he stood up, bowed sligthtly to Vincent and said "It was good seeing you again, we'll be off now." he walked out of Vincent's office with the three mages trailing behind. when they got to the carriage outside he told the driver to wait for awhile before moving and he ushered everyone inside the buggy and then went in himself. he sat down next to Cyrus and said, "Sorry i had to put you guys through that. Let me give you those key points again from that conversation. First off, our enemy is a very skilled mage much like myself who uses other people to pay for his magical decay. Second, it seems that his fortress is somewehre in the snowy mountians north of here. Third, the only way to get rid of him is to destroy his frozen body. Finally, he has an ability known as Blood-Manipulation..."

Aden paused for a minute to gather up his thoughts and the explained furthur, "Its a technique that acutally any elemental mage can use...if they're trained enough. Water mages can do it the easiest while fire mages have much more difficult time with it; its just simply challenging for air and eath mages. It allows a user to control another perosns body by concentraiting on an aspect of the a person's blood. that means if you're not careful around our enemy, you could unwillingly become our enemy." Aden then knocked on the window behind him and the driven than began to move the cart.

"I'm going to ask that you three find luke and question him." Aden said, " afterwards i want you spend the next day looking again for the assassin with that fire mage from the Sea serpents and then spend the rest of the week seeing if you can precisly locate that fortress. Any questions?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Victoria nodded she understood everything he had said she was just glad she was away from Vincent. She didn't like the fact she had to work with the Serpents but she was going to do it anyway at least they would have time to gather things and get information and hopefully they would be able to find Luke it would take about two hours to get to there guild hall from Aden's hall and they had left there horses there.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 11 Ren
"I think I understand," Zephyr said. She still couldn't believe all the things she'd been told. "We'll try our best to find Luke as soon as we can." She glanced out the window and shouted, "Wait! Stop a moment! He's right there!"

Luke's cart was passing them on the other side of the road, heading toward the Sea Serpant's guild to sell his wares there.

(Thanks Twilight for summing all that up. I got confuzzled before. Razz )
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Aden realized what Zephyr had said and he ylled through the window, "Stop the carriage!" they stopped abruptly and the women filed out to go catch Luke. Just as Cyrus was about to step out of the buggy, Aden said, "Can you hold up for a second? they can get Luke by themselves.

Cyrus looked at his guildmaster curiously as he tried to follow Zephyr and Victoria. He stepped back into the buggy and sat back down next to his guildmaster. "What is it Master Orpi?"

Aden took a second to gather his thoughts and said, "Cyrus have you ever tried anything like Blood-Manipulation?" when Cyrus shook his head, Aden went on, "I believe that you're fully capable of performing such an ability and i think that it would be helpful to our cause if you tried learning. Necelack can control other bodies so we need a counter measure to if he takes control of one of us. Its just something I'd want you to keep in mind."

After Cyrus ran out, Aden shut the door and he waited patiently for at least Cyrus to return.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Victoria had stopped when she realized Cyrus had not come out of the carriage, when he did she looked at him "Whats wrong aren't you coming" she said. Cyrus had a semi shocked look on his face and she was worried about him since the mission was so serious, for him to look shocked this might have been important.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Cyrus was a little shooken up at the idea of controlling other people, I could never use a person as a meat puppet he thought to himself. He looked up and saw that Victoria was looking at him and questioning why he didn't come right away. "It's nothing lady Victoria, "he partially lied, "just something extra about the mission." He the walked past her and said, "C'mon, we can't let Luke walk away from us.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Victoria still was worried but she didn't want to annoy him so she followed him "Ok" she said lifting her dress a little so she could run a little so they could catch up. Zephyr had gotten a good head start and they were getting close to Luke.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 pm

luke needs to post so we can move this on
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:04 pm

he really does... otherwise Nathanial will be in that damned diner for ever!!!
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:57 pm

honestly, i don't think he'll mind.
kairiandroxas