Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Ren
Zephyr hailed down Luke. "Luke! Please, wait a moment!" She waved a bit, trying to get his attention.

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Sven
Luke reigned in his horses. "Zephyr!" he said with a grin. He climbed off of his cart. His smile turned to a frown when he noticed Aden in the cart. "All right, this can't be good if Aden's involved. What's going on?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

Cyrus caught up to Luke and said, "Hello again...ummm..." Cyrus was stumped as to how to ask Luke for information. To try and ease his way into the subject he said, "We kinda need some assistance with our next mission."

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Bild6

Aden looked out the window of the Burning Phoenix carriage and saw Luke was looking at him. "Crap he saw me." Aden said to himself as he turned towards the door of the buggy and kicked it open, "well, I might as well go say hi." Aden hoped out of the carriage and slowly walked up to the group; there was an eerily silent air as Aden drew nearer to the group. once Aden arrived at the group, he paused for a moment, not really knowing what to say to his old friend with the mission going on. He averted his eyes and said, "It's been a long time Luke... How's business been treating ya?"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:20 pm

"Been better," Luke said with a sigh. "There are a bunch of mages that keep attacking my customers. At this rate, there won't be any left..." He sighed and turned to Zephyr. "Be careful, okay? There are some nasty mages out there."

He turned back to Aden. "So, what's this mission you need my help for? I'm no mage, you know."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Aden looked at each of the three mages, Cyrus the only one that really looked back, sighed and said, "It seems our old accomplice, Necelack, is planning something. We figure this because Vincent was attacked 4 days ago by an assassin that didn't belong to any guild. We only have so much information on him because, as you should remember, he left us without much of a trace. I poured through my old journals and i could only find so much about him. I was hoping you could refresh my memory slightly more so we could have any kind of clue as to what he's doing, where he is or how we can stop him..."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:22 pm

"Merchants have to keep an ear to the ground, so I've heard rumors," Luke said, "but nothin' definite. I've heard whispers about a guild called Demon Stone, and none of 'em are good. From the sound of it, that's probably where Necelack's hangin' around."

Luke leaned against his cart. "Those mages that're attacking people're supposedly from that guild. Apparently, it's pickin' up the trash of the world, teachin' 'em magic, and releasin' 'em to cause chaos. In fact..." he turned to his belongings and dug around a bit. He pulled out a wanted poster. "The government's givin' quite a bit of gold for any information on these mages. I told them what I just told you except for the details about Necelack, and they gave me a hefty sum. Wouldn't be surprised if all the guilds get job requests about gettin' rid of Demon Stone soon."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:07 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Druid_16

Nathanial walked out of the diner after paying for his meal, he was feeling quite satisfied and ready to get on with his mission. When he steped out of the diner he saw a large group of people talking to Luke. I wonder who they are? They look like mages, and that red-haired one fits the description of my target. He stood infront of the diner for a few moments in silent thought and decided to go over and ask. "Excuse me, are you Aden Oripy? I'm a mage and I was looking to join the Burning Pheonix guild." he said when he steped up to the group. It would be suiside to take him on out here in the open, but if he does prove to be my target, I'll just follow him and attack him when he's alone. Nathanial thought to himself as he waited for the confermation of his target.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 am

"Demon stone Eh?" Aden in wonder as Luke mentioned the name. After he listened to Luke describe the guild he said aloud, " Necelack never was the type of person to take orders from someone else. I don't think he is a member of that guild; I think he's their leader."

As his guild master talked with Luke, Cyrus was listening intently as he kept an eye out for people that came around (and also to see if Victoria would start talking with him). He watched how people passed by but he gave them cold looks as to say 'nothing to see here, just keep moving'.

It was then that a a strange looking person came up to the group, asking his guild master to join the Burning Phoenix. Cyrus, unintentionally held his left hand to the side to create a sort of barrier between Zephyr and Victoria from this mysterious mage and backed up a little. There's something about this guy that rubs me the wrong he thought to himself as he kept his right hand on his lance under his cloak.

Aden was silently in thought as he heard a mage come up from behind and mispronounce his name and asked permission to join his guild. "It's pronounced Orpi but yes that's me." he said as he was turning around. He then finally got a look at the mage in all black and he studied him quickly. Aden sensed something off about him but nothing too bad, until he saw the pendant that held his cape together. He stared at it for a second before he looked back in the mage's face and said, "Well usually, when someone wants to become a mage, they have to go fill out a guildsman application form at the guild directory office near the captial building. As for joining the Burning Phoenix you have to be tested in you strength before you can join. Go fill out that app. form and then stop by the guild hall tomorrow, okay?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 am

Nathanial put on an eager expression and said "Sure thing! Sorry about mispronouncing you name, it won't happen again." Nathanial tuned around and headed off in the direction of the capital building. Target confermed. Now I just wait till he's alone and then strike! Nathanial thought to himself as he rounded a corner and ducked into an alley. "I'll prove my strength, although not in the way you might think." Nathanial chuckled to himself as he crept through the shadows, keeping a close eye on Aden to see if he could spot any weaknesses.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 am

Aden remained quiet until the black-cloaked made was out of range. He then asked Luke, "hey Luke... I'm not sure if your memory is is as good as mine but...didn't Necelack used to always wear a necklace that had a dragon wrapped around a pentagram?"

((ewww short but not much else to say until i get a confirmation from Luke))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 am

Luke nodded. "Course he did! Bought it from me, actually. It wasn't all that powerful of a charm, but he thought it looked coool. I thought it was just plain creepy to tell the truth. Those charms never really caught on, so I never bought anymore. I'm pretty sure none of the other merchants got many either. Only way to get 'em is directly from the maker, which is pretty tough without connections..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:18 pm

[quote="xTwilightxAngelx"]

"That's what i thought." Aden said with a trailing off voice. "Cyrus...go back to the Sea Serpent guild hall with...Victoria was it?...and go get the information that they collected on Vincent's assassin. Don't look at it. Just bring it to me." he started to walk back to the carriage and said, "zephyr, come back with me to the guild hall and you can get your horses and ride them back to your guild hall." With that, Aden went back into the carriage and waited for the young mage to join him

Cyrus nodded at his guilmaster's requests and then said to Victoria as he started moving back to the dark guild hall, "Let's go my lady; the sooner we get there, the sooner we won't have to worry about going back there any time soon." Cyrus walked slowly waiting for Victoria to catch up with him
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Zephyr nodded. "Thank you very much," she said, bowing to Luke. "I'll be seeing you." She said before climbing into the carriage.

Luke waved before climbing back onto his cart. "Hey, you two! Cyrus, Victoria! Want a ride?" he asked. "I'm heading to Sea Serpants anyway."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Nathanial grined as he saw the group beginning to disperse. He quickly sprouted a pair of jet-black wings and flew up to the roof of a nearby building. "Now we play the waiting game." He said with a grin as he kept a close eye on Aden's movements. He had to be sure to keep enough distance between them so he wouldn't be noticed, but not so much as to loose sight of them. "I will not fail this time, especially when your arms are both dead." Nathanial had noticed the scent of decay radiating from his arms when he had spoken to Aden earlier.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 12 Blackraven

Victoria nodded to Cyrus "Ok" she then heard Luke's offer "That would be a big help she did not know if Cyrus had heard him so she grabbed his wrist gently "Hey want to catch a ride with Luke."
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Once Zephyr was in the carriage, Aden knocked the window and signaled for the driver to start moving it. "so you know" he said to Zephyr, "that man was most likely the assassin we're looking for so keep an eye out for him." He looked out the window and explained, "I didn't want Cyrus to know that because he would have ran off after him but let your friend know after you two are back home so you're both prepared; I'll let Cyrus know later."

Cyrus was lost in thought about the mage that had approached them that he didn't hear Luke. he then felt something grab his left wrist and he turned around and to see that it was Victoria.

"Hey want to catch a ride with Luke?"

Cyrus cleared his throat and said, "Umm yeah that would help." he gently retracted his wrist back, thinking that it'd be weird if she dragged him back to Luke like that. they walked around to the back of the cart and sat on the back edge, scooting over to make room for Victoria. Cyrus turned around to see Luke and said, "Thanks for the lift. This will save us some energy for when we have to walk back home." Cyrus was used to walking around but after taking note on how Victoria rode a horse almost every where, he wasn't sure how long she could walk without getting tired.
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:40 pm

Victoria sat by Cyrus and said "Thank you Luke" she was glad they could get a ride she could walk good distances but the last trip they went on the had walked no stop and she was still tired from the mission. She had also had not gotten much sleep since she had been having nightmares of what had happened in the last battle with Vincent her friends dieing but she tried not to show that she was tired or weak in front of people.She had been riding lately because she was tired and she had been trying to save her energy for the battles she looked over to Cyrus and smiled at him then looked at the road going by.

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:51 pm

"I'll let her know," Zephyr replied calmly. She'd gotten a bad feeling from the mage as well and had been ready to use magic on him if he tried anything. "I think he may be after you, sir."

"No problem," Luke replied. "I was headed that way anyway. You're on your own for a ride back, though. I need to hang around Sea Serpants for some sales."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Nathanial soared from rooftop to rooftop effortlessly as he silently followed the cart. He had finished transforming into his Beast Form and was eager to tear into the soft, living flesh of Aden Oripi's chest. Savor these next few moments Aden Oripi, for tey are your last! Nathanial thought with a mosterous grin playing across his beastly maw.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

Cyrus looked back at Luke and said, "we're aware. Besides I won't have troubled you for the ride back anyways; I know you're always busy." Cyrus watched as the town passed them as they rode on the back of Luke's cart. he watched as all the other merchants were selling their goods, shopkeepers were talking with loyal customers, children played in the streets and the general hustle and bustle of the town. Cyrus sighed and said, "you know..." he trailed off for a moment in thought, "i sometimes wish i didn't become a mage and just remained a mechanic and a black smith like my father." Cyrus rested his chin on his robotic hand then was upright on his knee and said, "I remember how simple yet joyful things were back when i was an apprentice. Only needed to worry on the current project, nothing ever like evil guilds, hunting allusive assassins.." he paused for a moment, took his chin off of his hand and looked at his mechanical hand as he wiggled his fingers "or worrying about your body decaying on you..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Victoria looked at Cyrus "I know it makes you wonder about how to live your life but I truly never had a choice on what I was going to be........" Cyrus would not know what she meant since the only one that knew was Zephyr this would be a long trip she wondered if she should tell him or even if he even wanted to know about what her past was. She knew a little on what Cyrus was feeling if she had a choice she would have become a sword master but she didn't have a choice so she tried her best to become great in what she had become.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Cyrus looked up at Victoria with a curious eye when she mentioned that she didn't have a choice and asked, "what did you mean by that?"

ahhhhh that was ridiculously short!!
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 pm

"I was abandoned as an infant ....and was taken in by wolves" she knew it sounded odd but she then went on "When I was 9 I was taken in by a wealthy man who was a elemental mage he taught me everything he told me I would be a elemental mage and by the time I had my own choices I had already started to decay a little so I just stayed a mage and was to old to become a apprentice and no one would take me in as one after they knew who my mother was." She sighed and looked down as the road dust kicked up behind them.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:42 am

Cyrus looked down at the passing street and said in sorrowful tone, "I-I'm dreadful sorry to hear that Lady Victoria..." Wow...he thought to himself She's had that tough of a life as a kid and then she went on to become a mage? That takes determination. Cyrus went to pat her on the shoulder but retracted it back when he realized he was using his right hand. I got to start sitting on her right side he thought to himself as he reached over with his left and rubbed her shoulder for a brief second. Cyrus chuckled when he realized something and then said, "But you wanna know the funny thing? I bet half of those shop keepers we passed wish that they were mages like we were. It's funny how the grass is always seems to be greener on the other side."

It was then that the cart stopped and Cyrus looked behind them to see the tall black building of the Sea Serpent's guild hall. "we're here" he declared in a sarcastic voice.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:45 pm

"Its ok though cause I have helped many people saved lives and I feel ....... satisfied with my life even though I know it will be short because as long as I have the people I care about I will always be ok" she looked at him and smiled a small smile that would give anyone a warm feeling. As he set his hand on her shoulder she got a warm happy feeling in her, she then saw he had retract his hand she looked at him confused and then said "Whats wrong" she then realized he must have retracted because of his hand. She wondered why she accepted him for who he was even if he was part machine she then saw they where at the guild hall she waited for Cyrus to get off so she could follow him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm

Cyrus jumped off the cart and said to Luke, "Thanks for the ride Luke. Hey tomorrow, when I got time, I wanna talk to you about something you might have." the two of them walked up to the entrance of the guild hall and beheld the angry looking guards again

"what do you want this time?!?" the one asked in a rude manner.

"We need to just quickly talk to the mages that were searching for your guild masters assassin so we can catch the asshole." Cyrus replied back sternly, knowing that acting nicely would have worked.

the guards looked at each other and the one slipped inside to go serch for the two mages.

Aden and Zephyr finally made it back to the Burning Phoenix guild hall after a very quiet and plesant ride back. Aden Let zephyr go out first and once he got out he said to her, "report back here early tomorrow morning. that mage should be here tomorrow morning around 9ish to be tested. I want you and Victoria here an hour before that so that we can set out trap for him."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content