Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Ren
Zephyr readied her magic. If any arrows were fired, it was her duty to protect their mages and blow them back. She knocked another arrow and rode closer to the front so she wouldn't strain her magic quite as much.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Scopytt0

Ayaka was having a little trouble with controlling Turin, so she left attacking to the others for the time being. It was like her beloved dragon was sucking her energy away. But whatever, Ayaka tried not to care so much. When she saw that the enemy was retreating she sighed. "They're retreating. What do we do now?", she asked Cyrus.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

Cyrus cocked took this time to cock his gun as he noticed the last two mages retreating towards the castle. "Simple." Cyrus said in response to Akaka, "we follow them up to the castle and take out as much of their defense from up here." Cyrus looked back to her and then said, "once they ram through the doors we join them inside... and that's where it gets hard." Cyrus was slightly nervous going up against a mage that was far superior in his own element but he kept himself focused, hoping that would help him to fend off this dark threat.

((vern your the tactical genius behind this fight. start the archers when you're ready))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 pm

((I hope you all don't mind the long post... just read Nathanial's post to figure out what you need to dodge XD))
Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Nathan11

Nathanial got to the castle walls just as the caravan came within range of the castle's defenses. "Archers at the ready! FIRE and don't stop till I give the order!" he roared as he indicated the general direction for the archers to fire. There was a dull twang as all the archers loosed their arrows at once followed by a thick hail of arrows as they continued to fire volley after volley at the caravan. The mages holding the storm had long-since stoped and the air was calm (although still rather cold), instead these mages set themselves to hurling their magic at the caravan with a spray of Ice shards. Let's see you try and get through this... Nathanial thought as a devilish smile spread across his face.

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Necrom16

Vincent saw the arrows coming down and urged the caravan even faster to try and avoid the deadly rain, but to no avail. "Eyes up for arrows and falling Ice!" he yelled back as he quickly pulled out a steel shield he had stashed under his seat and used it to keep the arrows from doing him any harm. We don't have much farther to go, we have to make it! he thought to himself as he heard the arrows start to clank against his shield.

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Roni17

Roni heard his master's warning and immediately tghtened his armor and formed a shield out of the Iron in his swords. "The carts should be able to withstand this without sustaining any signifigant damage." he said as the arrows bounced off his shield.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Zephyr cast a sheild of wind and knocked the arrows harmlessly aside. The ice was a different matter altogether. It was too heavy to knock away with the wind. None hit her, but she was worried about the others.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 am

(Hello everyone I am really sorry I haven't posted in such a long time life has been hectic lately my great aunt was found with a tumor that was cancerous so me and my mother have had to drive her around for radiation and I have been loosing my grade point average lately so I have been making up tons of work and studying for my up coming and past tests and exams)
Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Blackraven
Victoria looked up and heard the yells from Roni and Vincent she then saw the arrows and ice falling from the sky. After that she saw Zephyr cast her wind magic throwing the arrows back like measly toys. There was still the set back of the ice and there was a great chance it was going to crush many mages, Victoria stepped back there had to be at least a thousand chunks of ice falling from above. Victoria took a deep breath and lifted her hands the ice soon turned to water and it looked like rain much less a huge storm of snow and ice. As the ice came she kept it up feeling the toll it was taking on her but stayed still melting the ice so the others could get through.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:29 am

Vincent gagued the distance betwen them and the castle and laughed whn he realized they had actually gotten closer than they needed to. Without pausing to think, or give a command, he leapt from the carriage and conjured a Bahemoth to ride into the fray. after he was set and the bahemoth charging, Vincent focused on the rest of the carts and brought forth an uncountable number of undead soldiers with the use of the "Soul Tank" and about a dozzen more Bahemoths to help him break through the walls. Vincent also summoned a variety of horrifying creatures, none of which looked to be at all natural. "IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" he yelled as the Bahemoths burst through the main gates of the castle and began tearing through the defending mages with Roni right beside him.

Nathanial had seen Vincent's charge and had just barely enough time to reposition his archers and a few of his better mages out of the center of th courtyard, but once Vincent broke through all semblancce of order was lost due to the terror instilled by the creatures brought forth by the enraged Necromancer. "FOOLS! YOUR ONLY CHANCE IS TO STAND AND FIGHT!!!" Nathanial roared as he took his position behind his faltering line of troops and quickly reorganized them into a viable defense. We can't stop his progress due to the raw power he has behind him, but we can slow him down and hopefully he'll burn out before he gets too deep. Nathanial thought to himself ashe watched Vincent's fast, steady progress through his defenses.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Mei
Mei frowned at all the rain Victoria had created. Sure, it was a lot less painful than ice, but from all the magic she had been using she felt her skin sizzle with every drop that touched her. She sighed. This battle was becoming more trying that she had thought it would. She saw Vincent using his summoning magic and charging towards the castle with all she had, and smiled. Though she knew that this battle would be his last, she was glad that she was able to be a part of it. She moved forward more, towards the castle, wary of her surroundings and making sure to keep on her toes.

I know there's not much point in me posting here anymore but . . . I figured it's been like, ten pages, so i just wanted to show that Mei is in fact, alive.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

After they all bursted through the first wall into the courtyard, Cyrus said to Ayaka, "Bring us over the first wall." once she complied and they were flying in circles over the court yard along with the rest of the group, Cyrus positioned himself to fire. After Akyaka brought the dragon around so that the enemy archers were in view Cyrus took aim and fired off 4 four shots. # of the four were direct hits and they took out an archer each, encasing them in a large mass of ice. the fourth shot missed but intimidated the archers around it.

unfortunately that brought the archers attention to them and they started to fire at them. "Take us higher, "Cyrus said nervously as the arrows started to come closer. the dragon flew higher up and cyrus continued to take pot shots at the archers from higher up
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Vincent rode forward on another of his undead monstrosities and watched with satisfaction as his skeleton soldiers swarmed the defending mages and made steady ground. "We're almost to the inner walls Roni! Just a little farther!" he yelled as Roni leapt over him and began slaughtering a group of monsters summoned by the enemy. If I can just make it to the inner walls, that should be all the help they need. Vincent thought as he fealt the weakness creaping through his body. He let out a defiant roar and used his magic to merge the 5 bahemoths still standing into an even larger and more unstopable monstrosity and commanded it to charge towards the keep and destroy anything in its way. "QUAKE WITH FEAR AT THE MIGHT OF VINCENT!" he yelled as he bolstered his undead hord with the recently fallen defenders.

Nathanial saw the gigantic lumbering beast that Vincent had summoned and was actually stunned for a moment in horror at what the seemingly psychotic mage had created. "PITIFUL WORMS!" he yelled as he watched a dozzen of his men get thrown aside as if they were nothing by the giant beast. "There's nothing we can do to stop that monstrosity, the most we can hope for is to slow it down... Have all mages fall back to the inner walls and brace the gates!" he told his lutenants who had come out of despiration for leadership. He can't possibly hold out for much longer, he's using far too much magic. Nathanial thought as he scrutinized the battlefield for any possible advantage.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:25 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Bild6

The fight waged on with casualties on both sides. However, the fire of arrows and magic on their side was dwindling, giving Aden more room to advance forward. As he shot down another archer he said to himself, "How about we take this inside now." he conjured up a fire ball fire in front of himself and increased its size to about 5 feet in diameter. as he did so he felt an intense pain in his abdominal which made him falter a little but he clenched his teeth and bared with it. He shot the fire ball forward towards the main gate which put a large dent into it. while holding his stomach, Aden cried out "C'MON VINCE OPEN IT!"

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Horoscopestore_1890_38714577-1

As Necelack was gazing over his corpse frozen in ice, deep within the catacombs of his guild hall, he heard the commotion grow up stairs. After he heard the large "knock" at the door, he sighed and said to himself, "Well I might as well and get ready to great my new guests." and he exited the chamber,locked it and proceeded up stairs.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:32 am

Zephyr shot a few more arrows before rushing over to Aden. "Are you all right?" she asked worriedly.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:48 pm

((vern lost all his Nathanial Pics and is currently attempting to regain them... here's what I got!))

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Necrom10

Vincent and his creation burst through the main gates and into the chamber where Necelak stood waiting. As the last grains of sand emptied from the hourglass Vincent leapt to the ground and animated his own corpse just as his time ran out. The Zombie Vincent's lifeless eyes locked onto his former master and he charged forward. As all his creations faded away, Vincent watched as his body made a last futile attempt to stall for time. "I have done all I can, the rest is up to you." he said as his soul faded from existance and his body fell to the ground.

Magic Users Guild - Page 22 Roni10

Roni watched in admiration his master's last moments of life and heard the last words he would ever speak. With his master dead, Roni made his way to his objective. Your death will not be in vain Master Vincent. he thought grimly as he tunneled his way to the secret chamber where T'sar's body lay frozen.

Nathanial saw the undead hord fade away and knew it was time to retaliate. He took to the field and rallied his men behind him as he charged Aden and the Wind-mage beside him. "Don't let them get into the keep!" he yelled as he barreled through a few mages from the Sea Serpents and used his claws to disembowel a third. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!" he roared as he threw the semi-dead mage at the Wind-mage.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm

The mage had created a temporary barier between her and the beast, giving her the perfect opportunity. She drew an armor-piercing arrow and knocked it. Let my aim be true, she prayed. Zephyr knocked the mage away with a blast of wind and fired off the arrow. If he didn't see it in time, the beastly mage would be dead in seconds with an arrow imbedded in his heart.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Being lost in his rage, Nathanial was unable to react fast enough when the arrow came flying through the corpse. The arrow struck him with the force of a train and went straight into his heart. His vision blured as he fell to his knees... I guess this is it for me... It was fun while it lasted. he thought mournfully to himself as he faded into the cold darkness of death.
((Nathanial returns to his human form after dieing.))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 10, 2009 9:42 am

Zephyr didn't have time to congratulate herself on her shot. She turned back to Aden. "Are you all right?" she repeated, trying to keep her shaking voice even.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 am

(...Has this one died?)