Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by Vernaferous Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Necrom12

Vincent was confused when Variel stuck up for him, but then realized that she must have overheard his conversation with Aden. "From the way you spoke just now I think it's sae to say you know that I'll not be coming back from this alive." Vincent said with a frown. "I appreciate you defending my honor and I'ed like to repay you by returning that which I took from you." Vincent reached into his pocket and pulled out a bright green jemstone about the size of a marble and a piece of parchment. "This jem has already been activated with enough magi for a complete revival. It won't work for me, so I have no use for it. Take this stone to your father's grave, place it in his mouth, and then read the words on the parchment. He'll come back and he'll look like he did the day I killed him..." Vincent smiled as he placed the jem in her hand and closed her fist around it. "Do me a big favor though, don't tell anyone about that... I have a bit of a reputation to uphold."
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Random-84

Variel held it in her hand and looked up at him "Vincent...... thank you but " she smiled "He is better to be there then here with all the fighting and the greed" she then set it back in his hands "Give it to your apprentice he may need it one day." Variel then sighed "You know we have never liked each other but I will miss you and ..... I wish that this wasn't the end" she said as she knew that deep down Vincent was the one who made her who she was today the way she always trained till she bled so she could beat him one day she knew that now she wouldn't have her rival.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:17 pm

Vincent took the tone and passed it to Roni who now looked totally confused. "Think very carefully before using this, it is my last gift to you and you must not waste it." Vincent said before he looked back at Variel "You might have a new rival in my apprentice here. He's just as powerful as I am when he's motivated enough, and if I see your father, I'll send him your regards." Vincent said happily. It feels nice to do nice things for people... although I'll never admit that to anyone.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Roni11

Roni simply took the stone and placed it in his bag while remaining compleely silent. He had always suspected that his master was going to die on this mission, but hearing him actually say it was little unnerving. "So what is the main battle plan for this?" he asked, trying to get back to their origional purpose. "From my understanding, you all are going to be involved in the actual asault and will provide the distraction for my group to go and destroy T'sar's body... Is that about it?" Roni asked with genuine curiosity in his voice.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Bild6

Aden watched how all of the Sea Serpent's preparations were coming along nicely; he had no need to interject with Vincent and Variel's conversation...yet. Aden looked around once more and it seemed everyone and everything was ready to start rolling. "Alright men, ladies, to you're vehicles!" he shouted with an air of authority, "Let's get this show on the road!" Aden didn't really want to rush Vincent's life but the more they stalled, the more time Necelack would have to fortify his fortress. Aden walked over to his carriage and clambered up to the drivers seat and sat with him to be able to keep a sharp eye out when they finally reached the mountains.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

After Cyrus helped Roni attach the other cart manually, Cyrus stood off in the distance like his master and watched ove rthe other preperations, waiting to see if they needed his help.

Once His master called for everyone to get ready, Cyrus walked swiftly back to the carriage, grabbed his things and entered the carriage. he detached and unwrapped his riffle from his bag and threw his bag in the back trunk with the others. Cyrus sat in carriage with his riffle between his legs pointed up, ready and prepared for when the enviable fight would commence
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:55 pm

((we're going to assume that Mei and the other one are in the carriage now... K?))

Vincent nodded in response to Roni's question and said "That is the plan, and hopefully Master T'sar hasn't dismembered his body and hidden parts of it somewhere else to prevent us from being able to do that... if that's the case then we're all in trouble..." Vincent sighed and indicated for all the Sea Serpents to get into the caravan and get ready to leave. He climbed into the carriage with the rest of his men and told the driver to depart as soon as Aden did.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Scopytt0

Ayaka quickly nodded at Zephyr when she saw that the others were coming back. She also disliked both Roni and Vincent, but not as much as Zephyr did. Maybe she'll find a good part about them later. Ayaka also didn't like all those people around her, because she useally stayed on the background. Zephyr was cool though, and Aden and Cyrus were always there anyway. "I hope this will be all be over soon...", she said to no one in particular.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Ren
Zephyr agreed whole-heartedly with Ayaka. The sooner this was over, the sooner they could return to their everyday lives: going on missions, helping average people, getting paid... It was comforting to think of the work she normally did. Usually, it didn't require magic, just a different point of view from a mage. She wanted it all over. She wanted everything to go back to the way it was.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Random-84

Variel was about to go into the carriage but then stopped "Wait where are we going" she said looking around it was the cost of her powers again taking away where she was going from her memories. Alice then looked at her leading her into the carriage "To the battle maim" Variel smiled "Oh yeah I remember" she sat down.
Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Blackraven
Victoria got into the carriage sitting across from Cyrus she smiled at him and then looked at her hands wondering if she would loose her feeling in them after the battle....... would she come home after the battle or would she ...... die what if she did so many things not done or said.

Last edited by Emotional_Scarlet on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Aden noticed the carrivan was ready to roll out and henudged the driver to get a move on. with a crack of his whip, the Burniong pheonix carriage began to move and soon after the carrivan was on the move. As they passed through the city, they attracted a lot of attention. Many poeple watched as they paraded by while others barred their doors, knowing that some sort of battle was fast approching.

The ride to the mountians was around 5 hours. when they reached the base of the mountians Aden called out, "Halt!" The carrivan came to a stop and Aden jumped down off of the drivers seat and walked back to the Sea Serpent's carriage to Meet with Vincent. "Vincent." Aden said when he finally saw him, "we need to set upo the formation now before we climb the mountian. We won't have time to gather ourselves on the mountian side with Necelack bvaring down on us."

Cyrus remained quiet for most of the trip without saying much more than a few words here and there in the girls' conversation. Cyrus was trying to focus himself ofr the mission and getting distracted by these types of things would be fatal.

When the Carrivan came to a halt. Cyrus announced to the girls, "We made it to the mountians. Now it's time for us to prepare for battle."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Necrom14

Vincent hopped down from the drivers seat of the carriage and stood proudly infront of Aden. "My caravans will form a spearhead formation around you guys and act as a buffer. Most of them are only filled with corpses and material components anyway so we could stand to loose one or two of them." He paused for a second to consider his strategy before he continued. "When we get to within 100 meters of the walls I'll begin animating the remaining carts and use our momentum to bust through the gates. From there I'll push ahead and get as far as possible while doing maximum damage... From there the plan goes as we have laid it out." There was a hint of sadness in his eyes as Vincent spoke, but he hid his unsertainty with an arogant smile.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Roni13

Roni was shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he couldn't stand the thought of letting his master die alone but his role in assembling the fortifications was vital... "Master Vincent, I'll raise the fortifications as we charge so I can fight with you! Please master, let me fight along side you once before you're gone..." It was a mixture of pleading and demanding, but he still managed to retain some dignaty by not crying. He waited for Vincent to deny him his request, but instead he got a short nod and a slightly grateful look from his master.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Zephyr felt a pang of sadness for Roni and his master. Vincent would pay the ultimate price in this battle, and Roni would watch his master die. It was a terrible thing, but magic required sacrifice.

"Best of luck, everyone," she said. "After this, everything will be as it should." She nodded confidently, but it didn't match the fear she felt on the inside. If they failed, they would all surely parish, and then there would be no one to stand against Necelack. They had to succeed. It was the only option.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:19 pm

"very well then." Aden said in agreement with Vincent's plan, "my group will follow behind the point of the spear head on horse back. our water mage and Myself will do our best to keep the storm at bay while I have my apprentice up above for aerial support."
Aden activated his arms and placed a hand on Vincent shoulders and said, "Good luck in the next life." and he walked away.

he then called for the extras horses to be unhinged from his carriage and sattled up for Variel, Victoria, zephyr and himself. As the horses were being prepared he openned the door to the carriage and said to them, "Alright guys let's get a move on."

Cyrus nodded at Master Orpi's request and waited for the women to file out first. He then went up to Ayaka and asked her, "Could you summon up our dragon so we can get ready?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Vincent nodded to Aden and then went about the task of organizing and prepairing the carts in a spearhead formation. He ordered his men to join Aden and the other mages in the center of the formation and to help protect the caravan from the inevitable barage. "We only get one shot at this assault, so let's make it count!" he roared as he climbed back onto the center carriage with Roni. "The charge'll start in roughly 10 minutes weather you guys are ready or not! We can't risk being surrounded!" he yelled as he ordered the carriages and formed the spearhead. He knew that he didn't have the time to waste "getting ready" when the battle's outcome was primarilly dependant on him living long enough to get most of the work done for them.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Druid_11

Nathanial could hear the faint sounds of the other guilds gathering at the base of the mountain and ordered his troops to gather together. "They've adapted a spearhead formation, so they wont be able to do much manuvering... our best bet is to attack them before they get their momentum." he growled to his 7 subordinates as he gazed down on the unsuspecting Guild Mages. "I shall have my revenge Aden Orpy..." he said as he and the others morphed into their respective battle phases.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Zephyr saddled her horse quickly and climbed on. She was ready whenever everyone else was.

Just to be safe, she pulled an arrow from her quiver and nocked it. One never knew when the enemy would show up, and a ready arrow was always helpful in those situations.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Scopytt0

Ayaka also felt some pity for Vincent and Roni, but she wasn't going to say so as Zephyr did. She wished everyone 'good luck' and heard Cyrus speak to her.

"Could you summon up our dragon so we can get ready?"

She nodded and said: "Yeah, I guess I'll have to." Ayaka ripped one of her sleeves off and looked at the tattoo-like seal on her arm. "Spiritual beast, release! Turin!" The tattoo faded from her arm and her dragon appeared. She hoped everything would go the way they planned and that she wouldn't have go over the limit. "It might be difficult to fly on Turin, but you'll get used to it."

( I guess the dragon looks somewhat like this: Click )
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

"I'm sure I'll manage." Cyrus said as he did his best to clamber up onto the dragon and got into a comfortable position as he loaded and cocked his sniper riffle. He looked down from the dragon to see Victoria standing kinda solemnly off to the side. Cyrus sighed apathetically and called to her in an unsure voice, "Victoria."

Once she came over to the dragon's side, he said to her, "G-good luck on your end. I'll do my best from the air." Cyrus looked down quickly and looked back up at her to smile at her. Cyrus wasn't sure what else he could say to her to try and comfort her but wanted ever so much tell her that they were all going to be okay. However, Cyrus wasn't even sure of that either.

Aden, already atop his horse, brought the last horse over by Victoria and he said to her, "My lady, please, we need to get a move on." Aden glanced between the two mages and smirked for a second before averting his gaze and then lead his horse around and trotted away by himself. He was starting to feel a little sorry for the two of them since he was keeping them apart by orders. However, the mission came first; relationships only get in the way of the ultimate goal.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Blackraven
Victoria looked at him and nodded "Same to you Cyrus ...... just please be safe ok" she said in a sort of pleading voice she then got on the horse and waved good bye with a small smile on her face but she was still worried that Cyrus or any of the others would be hurt. Victoria then looked at Aden "Ok then lets go" she said the worry and sadness in her eyes left and she now looked serious and ready to go into any kind of heat of battle ........ she had the thoughts of dieing in this battle ....... what if she died but if the others where ok then she would be able to pass on but if .......Cyrus or Zephyr or even Aden died in this what would she do she had no idea. She knew she had to keep her eyes on the battle with all her thoughts on what actions to have when they fought ....... this would all end soon but no matter what she was going to fight with all her might and not go down until her heart had its last beat and she had her last breath, she looked at Aden and waited for everything to start for them to get into the battle.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Vincent nodded when he saw that everyone seemed ready to start the charge. He knew the key to breaking through the castle's walls was to keep up their momentum and he urged the formation on as fast as they could go while still maintaing their structure. "Don't stop no matter what! Not even if the person next to you is killed!!!" he yelled back as they surged forward. They had now gotten moving and were almost halfway to the ridge. "Get ready!" he roared as they charged onward.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Nathan10

Nathanial smiled as he saw the caravan lurch forward with very impressive speed. "TAKE NO PRISONERS!" he roared as he launched himself into the sky and dove into the center of the caravan. He grabbed one of the Sea Serpent mages and carried him up into the air only to tear out his throat and throw him back into the path of the others. "LET NONE SURVIVE!!!" he yelled to his comrads who were all launching attacks at different parts of the caravan.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Roni14

Roni saw the enemy mages charging towards them and drew his blades. "I'll protect the carts master!" he said as he leapt ontop one of the carriages on the far side. He first directed his attention to the ones charging on the ground and used his earth magic to raise a patch of sharp spikes directly infront of them. This trick managed to kill one of them, but the other 3 just dodged or jumped over the spikes to continue their attack. Roni beared his teath and waited for them to get within range of his more leathal spells. While he waited for them to get in close, he took the oportunity to throw some rocks at the 3 in the air. A feutile effort, but it served to distract them slightly. "Defend yourselves! But don't stop charging!" he shouted as he disolved his blades into a fine iron powder and used it to brutally maim one of the attacking mages who had finally gotten into range. A devilish smile crossed his face as the blades reformed in his hands. He jumped down from the carriage to continue the fight on foot.

(( IMPORTANT!!! THERE ARE ONLY 8 ENEMY MAGES AT THIS POINT! 4 on the ground and 3 in the air... one killed by Roni. ))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Zephyr fired her arrow, hitting one of the airborne mages directly in the chest. She fired off two more shots in rapid succession, badly wounding them. She drew a heavier arrow, this one aimed at Nathaniel. She prayed her shot would be true and fired, using the wind to guide the armor-piercing arrow.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Nathanial heard the twang of the bow and quickly turned and cought the arrow in mid air. He glared at the mage who fired the arrow and whipped it back at her like a knife. He looked over at his comerad who had been shot and noticed his flight was eratic but stable. "Don't die without taking some of them with you!" he roared as he dove into the fray yet again only to be bombarded by condensed airwaves from a couple of the Sea Serpent mages. Although they didn't do any lasting damage, they did force him to pull back to escape being knocked out of the air.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Roni15

Roni surged forward alongside the caravan with his swords drawn and ready to repell any oncoming attackers. The enemy mages were smart though, they never forced any form of prolonged conflict and were able to escape serious injury by falling back after every attempt at damaging the carriages. "I can keep this up all day you filthy mongrels!" Roni shouted as he repelled yet another attack and managed to land a shallow hit on the beast's right shoulder.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 am

Zephyr created a barrier of wind to stop the arrow that was thrown back at her. It was heavy, but she was able to change its trajectory (sp?) enough that it missed her by a hair's breath and slammed into an enemy mage behind her. There was no way he could survive such a hit, so she drew another arrow and fired off a few more shots, killing another of the air-borne mages.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Necrom15

Nathanial smiled with grim satisfaction as the formation surged forward towards their goal. We're almost there... just a bit farther and I can start prepairing to use my magic. he thought to himself as he carefully calculated the distance from the castle which could just barely be seen in the distance through the storm. "We're doing fine! Keep together and DON'T SLOW DOWN!!!!" he yelled back as he urged the convoy even faster.

Nathanial heared the dull thump as his comrad fell from the sky and quickly barked "ARMOR UP!" to his remaining men. After he said this he began changing the thick fur covering his body into thick scales that were tougher than steel. This should keep that pesky mage's arrows from causing any more trouble. His men quickly followed suit and covered themselves with thick armor plating but Nathanial went one stp further and reenforced his ribcage to protect his organs. "TIME TO END THIS!!!" he roared with savage fury as he plummeted from the sky and landed directly ontop of the rightmost carriage, crushing it benieth him. He rose from the wreckage and grabbed a neerby mage and threw him into the opposit carriage, crippling it and forcing it out of the formation. "SHOW NEITHER FEER NOR MERSEY!" he yelled as he took flight once again, this time headed for a dragon which had untill now been unnoticed.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

Back on the ground front, Aden was right behind the tip of the spear head as the 4 ground mages came charging at the carts. Aden rolled off his horse and activated his spirit strands. He held his arms out to the side lazily as he walked infornt of the spear head and asked them retohrically "Alright who's first?"

One of the white wolf, like creatures charged and lunged at him first with claws drawn and teeth bared. "I guess you are." Aden said to himself as he prepared himself. Ade grabbed the front paws of the creature, fell onto his back and thrusted the creature over him with his foot. Aden rolled with the creature until the mage was on his back with Aden standing ontop of him with his paws still in his hands. "You picked the wrong guy to attack," Aden said as he raised his foot up and a fire ball started accuilate around his foot. Aden kicked down onto the mage's head and the fire ball errupted into a large explosion, blowing the mage's head off. Aden felt a small wince of pain in his gut after the attack but Aden just shook it off.

As the two of the ground mages started attacking the carts, the third came up to Aden and changed into a rather large polar bear and roared at him. Aden prepared fire balls around his fists and he said to the bear "C'mon already!"

Cyrus and Ayaka had been circling the area over head as Cyrus had been trying to assistant the situation. Cyrus didn't want to take random pot shots because he didn't want to waste ammo and he didn't want to hit any of their troops by accident. Cyrus was about to take aim for the flying mages but Zephyr was already firing arrows at them from th4e ground. he noticed some of the ground mages attacking the carts and he aimed for one of them. Cyrus pulled the trigger and got a wicked recoil from the gun after the shot. but the bullet whizzed towards the one mage which struck him in the back and swallowed him in a large mass of ice. the cart was able to then push through and the mage shattered to pieces.

Cyrus was satisfied with his shot until one of the flying mages came up towards him. Cyrus aimed again for the mage, his arm more tense to handle the recoil and he took three shots at the mage. the first two missed because of his aerial maneuvers but the third shot got him in the wing which wrapped his wing into a mass of ice, rendering it useless for the time being.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 pm

((i got it scarlet you can try to post again now if you'd like.))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Nathanial fealt the sudden weight of the ice on his wing and lost all semblance of organized flight, and he was barely able to keep himself from slamming into the ground by flapping furiously with his non-frozen wing. Once he was firmly on the ground he withdrew his wings and took a quick glance at the battlefield only to realize that all but one of our comrads had been slaughtered. "FALL BACK TO THE CASTLE!" he roared as he sprouted a new set of wings and flew towards the castle as fast as possible. Atleast I was able to eliminate two of the carriages as well as a few of their mages. he thought as he spead towards the castle.
Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Necrom15

Vincent was happy that they had survived the initial ambush with minimal losses, but they were just now entering the range of the castle's siege weapons and the inumerable archers within its walls. "Just a bit farther! Be on the lookout for arrows and falling rocks!" he shouted back as they surged forward towards their goal.

Magic Users Guild - Page 21 Roni14

Having heard the apparent leadder declair a retreat, Roni leapt back atop one of the carriages and made his way back to the front with Vincent. "One carriage was completely destroyed and another was badly crippled, so we have basically lost 2 of our carriages and 3 of our guild's mages." he said to his master as he sat down beside him. "If we can manage to make it the rest of the way wthout loss we might actualy have a shot." he said with a slightly sarcastic tone as he watched intently for incoming arrows or boulders.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down