Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Ren
There was a brief pause, and Zephyr decided to take the time for introductions. "Hello," she said to the new girl. She held out a hand for her to shake. "I am Zephyr of the Fairy Tale guild. And you are...?"

She could tell the girl was interested in the conversation between the two guild masters. Hopefully, the girl wouldn't pry too much. After all, Cyrus and Victoria hadn't even told each other that they wanted a relationship.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Scopytt0

Ayaka saw that someone introduced herself to her and shook the girl's hand. "Hello. My name's Ayaka, and I'm in the Burning Phoenix guild. So basically, I'm under the command of this guy here", she said while pointing at Aden. "It's nice to meet you."

She crossed her arms and stared at Zephyr. "I was just wondering... What exactly are we going to do?", she asked and hoped someone here would explain the details. Ayaka felt like she was missing out and Aden didn't tell her everything about the mission.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 360
Quote : The road I walk is paved in gold, to glorify my platinum soul.
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Bild6

"we're launching an assult on a dark guild called Demon Stone." Aden muttered out from his dozed state as he was now half asleep, "more importantly we're trying to take out their leader, Necelack T'sar, whom is a very powerful mage much like myself. He actually used to be a friend of mine before he turned to the dark arts."

Aden sat up and rolled his neck, which made it crack loudly, before he went on to further explain, "The battle strategy is simply to rush their base with Victoria, Mei and Myself in the lead to fight off the natural and some unnatural elements. However, we need aerial support; that's where you come in Ayaka. You need to fly Cyrus to the lead so he can pick off the grunt mages that we miss with that sniper riffle of his."

The carriage came to a halt and Aden looked out the window to see that they had arrived at the Sea Serpents guild hall. "well we're here." Aden said as he was the first to move to open the door for the ladies. However, Aden was concerned and a little frightened what might happen once Vincent and Variel meet face to face.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:05 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Blackraven

Victoria got out of the carriage and saw Cyrus at the drivers seat "So how was you ride up there" she smiled at him she did feel bad that they were in the carriage and he was up there with the driver.

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Random-84

Variel got out with Victoria as Alice followed her silently as always Variel looked at her "If I say anything to a different man other than Cyrus and Aden just ignore it ok" she smiled at Alice she was like her daughter more than her assistant. Variel looked at the guild hall she was going to see Vincent she would try and keep her cool but her temper and fuse was very short but she would control herself as much as she could.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Necrom12

Vincent burst through the doors of his guild clad in his flowing black battle cloak and a vast asortment of runes and talasmens. He and his contengent of mages swept forward towards the carriage and lined up in a column 3 men deep and 12 across. Vincent had a tall dark-haired mage standing silently beside him and behind them stood the column of new-ish recruits for the battle. Vincent's eyes immediately cought sight of Variel and he let out a slight chuckle before saying "Aden, do you really believe that the Queen of the Fairies is going to be much assistance? She couldn't even protect her own master when I was given the task of assassinating him about 10 years ago!" Vincent seemed to trail off in though after mentioning Variel's master and continued with "You know Variel... Not a single person I've killed since has screamed quite so satisfyingly, nor have they pleaded more pitifully." He laughed when he saw the rage flash in Variel's eyes, but the dark haired mage beside him simply rolled his eyes. Seeing as how his apprentice obviously didn't care for his jokes, Vincent turned to Aden and said "Seriously though, I have some things I need to discuss with you, not the least of which being your choice of backup." That last part he made just loud enough for Variel to hear yet not to be totally obvious.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:58 pm

It took quite a bit to make Zephyr angry. Vincent talking to her guild leader this way, though, made her absolutely furious. It took all her self control not to shoot an arrow straight through his skull. It was close range; with a little magic, she could easily put enough force behind it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Variel's eyes turned to a red color as she stared him down wanting to scream at him but she kept her cool. He had to hit that low he had to talk about her master that way ..... not just her master but her father and in front of her mages as well that was the last thing they needed to hear about her she had never told them about her fathers demise. The words she wanted to scream at him whirled around in her mind 'You insolent swine you attack our home you attacked a poor old man and his daughter. You despicable piece of filth ........you'll see how I am ....... I have become more powerful than what you thought I could have been.' "Don't worry you'll see , my mages are better than you think .......... and I was only a child then I'm not that anymore I can tell you that." Variel said this is a cold tone that would send shivers down her spine if it wasn't her speaking.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Don't worry you'll see , my mages are better than you think .......... and I was only a child then I'm not that anymore I can tell you that."

Vincent heard the cold tone in her voice and could feel the malice in her words, and he was happy. Not for the fact that he had gotten to her, but for the simple reason that she'll need that rage to focus her magic and fight more ferociously in the oncoming battle. "Hold on to that rage and use it to your advantage, let your hate guide your actions and know that it was Master T'sar who taught me to thirst for blood and pain as I do." Vincent said in a relative monotone with a hint of sadness to it. He turned back around and guided Aden away from the group so they could speek privately. "Apprentice! Introduce yourself and make the necessary preparations for our departure." he called over his ahoulder to the tall dark haired mage who untill recently had been standing directly beside him.

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Roni11

Roni grinned as he threw off his cloak exposing his armor as well as the twin swords he also carried on his back. "Name's Roni and I deal in metal and stone! I'm also going to be the one leading the attack on T'sar's body while Lord Vincent disposes of the bulk of the castle's defenses." As proof of his ability, Roni rose a 3-3-6 block of stone and proceeded to cut it into shape using his blades. In a flurry of strikes and a slight shower of debris a rough outline of a human form was created "I can never get the details like that... oh well!" and with that he held two of his blades out and they skattered into dust in his hands. Roni flung the dust at the rough statue and used his magic to controll the particals. After the dust cloud disapated, there was a perfect rendering of Victoria standing in a regal pose with a slight smile on her face. "Might I know your name so that I may carve it into the stone?" he asked with a gesture towards Victoria. He waited politely for them to digest what had just happened, but he was rather impatient. "Your name please?" Roni asked again a little more forcfully this time.

Last edited by Vernaferous on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Aden hung his head as the two were at each other's throats in no less than 30 seconds. He was grateful neither threw any initial punches but if he didn't do anything soon, blood would be drawn somewhere.

When Vincent asked to talk to Aden privately, he quickly jumped to the opportunity to cease the tensions and said, "Yes I'm coming." As Aden kept an eye on Vincents apprentice to see his skill, Aden asked, "what's this all about? you're usually not serious like this."

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

As Cyrus dismounted the drivers seat he said to Victoria, "it was pleasant i suppose, the driver is nice and fun to chat with." Really Cyrus would have liked to sit with her on the ride there but there was nothing he was going to do to force himself a seat.

As Cyrus listened to Vincent he remained silent, not wanting his master beating him up for speaking out of place. However h stood in front of Zephyr and Victoria to place a barrier between the three of them so neither side would strike and cause trouble.

Relieved that the tension went away, Cyrus was then intrigued by Vincent's apprentice. I have never met this mage before, he thought as Roni introduced himself, I wonder what skill level he's at.Cyrus was a bit impressed by his carving skills, although he didn't appreciate how he was making a move on Victoria by carving a statue of her.

"Your name please?"

Cyrus held his metallic hand palm up near his mouth as he blew over his hand. An icy wind whistled from his hand as ice began to form around the base of the statue which spelled out the name "Victoria" in script lettering. "Her name is Victoria." Cyrus answered for her, "This here is Zephyr," Cyrus said as he gestured his human hand over to zephyr, "And mine is Cyrus. Pleasure to meet you Roni."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:11 pm

((gomen for such long posts... tryin to move the plot...))

Vincent sighed heavily before answering "I'm not much longer for this world, so this is likely to be my last act before I die... Which is why I'm slightly abnormal at the moment." Vincent took a moment to look down at the hourglass he wore around his neck. "You know, I might have prefered to not see this coming... but at least this way I have all my affairs in order for when I'm gone." He glanced back at his apprentice and noticed he had carved a statue of Victoria. "That kid's the future of the Sea Serpents guild, so do me a favor and look out for him ok?" Vincent stood up a little taller and squaired his shoulders. Vincent had always wanted to die before his body gave out, so it really didn't bother him that he was going to die, but he would have liked to see how this ended. "As for the battle, I'll take care of the guards and fortifications while you guys build up a defensive position to fall back to once I'm gone. I figure you'll have about 20 minutes of relative calm to organize yourselves so make good use of it! Roni will help raise the fortifications, but then he and his squad will go to find and destroy the body. Your job is to provide a distraction and keep all their attention focused on you while Roni does his job... You think you can do that?" Vincent finished his speach, realizing that this was possibly the longest he'ed spoken in months. He dismissed the thought and waited to see if Aden understood what he needed to do.

Roni was quite surprised by this Cyrus fellow, not only had he defaced his statue with ice magic but he apparently had some sort of thing for Victoria. "Terribly sorry if I overstepped some kind of boundary, I had no idea she was already taken." Roni said with a hint of sarcasm. Regardless of his sarcasm he coupled his words with a regal bow and an artistic wave of his hand. "I must be off to prepare the waggons and the corpse haulers... would you mind helping me to attach Master Vincent's personal cargo to our caravan? It appears as though he's bringing all of his little "pets" to this party and some of the carts are rather dificult to move." Roni asked Cyrus fully expecting a flat refusal. Either way he knew he could get the job done even if he had to get the recruits to help him with it.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:29 pm

((gah, such a short post! but it's nice to finally start posting here again... ahh~~~))

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Sayuri10

Sayuri, who heard what could be considered a commotion coming from outside, stood up. "They're here..." she mumbled to herself. She walked over to Mei and shook her slightly to wake her up.

"Mei, wake up. It's time to leave."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Mei
Mei frowned.

Someone was trying to wake her up.

Always a dangerous task.

"Go away." She mumbled. Why in the world did she need to get up anyways . . .

Then, the words that had been spoken registered in her mind. Her eyes snapped open, and she sat up, hurridly trying to get off of what she had been sleeping on.

"Their here? Really?" She asked, running around the room with fire licking at her heels (literally.) as she tried to get ready.

I know what you mean, Kairi. It's good to be back.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:26 pm

(Vern, two things. 1. Send me Roni's character profile. 2. Want me to add Nathanial to the Demon Stone Roster?)

(Twilight, send me the leader's profile when you get the chance so i can add it to the roster. It can just be a bunch of ??? to answer the questions, if ya want)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Blackraven

Victoria saw the way Cyrus acted when Roni asked for her name he seemed........ protective of her. She was a little confused but her cheeks gained a touch of pink ,the statue was very nice but when Cyrus put her name on it she felt something inside a strange feeling she knew it know more than ever she did care for Cyrus and there was no hiding that fact from herself anymore. Victoria knew that even though the life of a mage was short she knew she wanted to spend it with Cyrus that one little thing just made her know.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 Sayuri10

Sayuri held back both a sigh and a chuckle as she saw her friend franticly trying to get ready. She had gotten ready the night before, so there was no need for her to run around now. She wore a belt which held a bag that had her summoning gems in it. There were only a few, five to be exact, but that was good enough.

She looked at the watch that was built into one of her arm bands. 65 years was usually a good amount of time for a person to live, but she knew that she really wouldn't have 65 years. The more she used her magic, the less time she had. Sayuri remembered how long it took her to get that fact into her head. If it hadn't taken her so long, then she wouldn't have relied on her magic so much in the past.

"Are you ready yet?" She asked Mei, looking up at her still frantic friend.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Aden looked down solemnly as Vincent gave him the grave news. As much of an asshole Vincent could be, he was still his old friend and partner. Aden nodded his head at Vincent's plan and said, "C'mon, you know you count on me." Aden activated his spirit strands on his right hand and patted Vincent on the shoulder and said, "If this is the end for you. Then let's make this count."

Magic Users Guild - Page 20 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

Cyrus threw his head from side to side and said, "If it'll get us moving faster then I might as well help." Cyrus threw his bag and rifle back up to the driver's seat and followed Roni to the carts of corpses.

Once Cyrus actually saw how big the carts were, he thought to himself, You know i shouldn't have let my testosterone do the talking any more. Cyrus thought about how he could move the carts and remember about his necklace. "I wonder." he said under his breath as he thought, well corpses have blood in them as little as there may be. Cyrus held his hands out to the carts as he relaxed and focused his power through the necklace and felt for the blood in the corpses. Cyrus felt like a connection between himself and the cold, still blood which made chills go up his spine. Cyrus swung his arms from towards the cart of corpses to the cart that would drag it. The corpse cart accelerated towards the other cart and clicked and locked into place as the momentum of the cart pushed the driving cart forward a little.

Whoa, he thought to himself as he felt himself disconnect from the corpses, that was a little too weird.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 am

(I'd post, but I have no idea what to post. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:43 am

Vincent grinned as he said "I had planned on it, old friend. Remember, this'll be my last chance to really impress my Master before I die... I'll need about half an hour of preparaion time before I'm ready to begin but once I start, just remember to stay behind me. " He finished with a laugh that was a little warmer and less evil than normal. I suppose now's as good a time as any to stop being such an ass, it's not like I'ed even get to enjoy it anyway. Vincent hought to himself as he turned to go back to the group and check how the process of hitching together the caravan was going. "I'm going to go check on our apprentices, but do me a favor and don't spoil the surprise... K?" Vincent said over his shoulder just loud enough for Aden to hear.

Roni saw Cyrus use his magic to manipulate the little bit of water remaining in the corpses and use it to move the carts and couldn't hlp but be impressed. "Nice use of magic! Although it's a bit wasteful to use magic when you don't have to." he said as he braced himself against one of the craits and moved it into position using brute force. "Besides, I prefer to do things the ol' fashoned way." he said with a laugh as he got ready to move a second cart. Together, the two of them made short work of the job and were just moving the last cart into place when Vincent rounded the corner. "Sir, Shall I load the Soul Tank as well?" Roni asked as he bowed to his master. Vincent nodded and Roni dashed off and came back a few minutes later carrying a massive urn wrapped in runes. "This is where Vincent stores the Souls from the failed experiment from creating his master's necalace." he said rather matt-o-factly to Cyrus who was loking rather confused.

"Indeed it is, and it's much easier to bind those to corpses than it is to call forth sirits from the underworld. Using them is going to save me quite a bit of magical energy." Vincent said proudly as he signaled them to follow him back to the rest of the group. "We must go sort out our battle plans before we go rushing off to battle." Vincent said calmly as they walked.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 am

Zephyr shuddered at the thought of the Soul Tank. It frightened her. She inched closer to her master. This whole thing scared her.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Ayaka was standing on a short distance from the group, because she simply didn't feel like introducing herself to all those people. But well, she had to sooner or later anyway. Ayaka walked to the others and heard one of the 'new guys' say something about a soul tank. She wanted to say that it disgusted her, but Vincent was a guild leader and she wasn't looking for a fight. Ayaka just shook her head in a disapproving way and remained silent.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Roni saw the disapproving looks coming from the other guild mages and felt rage boiling up inside him. "This Soul Tank is no different than the runes on Victoria's arm or any of the other magical items you guys use to extend your lifespans! Besides, the only way these souls can find peace is to be used in Vincent's magic. So unless you haven't ever used a single magical item to help prevent your magic from killing you don't look at my master with such hatered!" Roni didn't usually get this worked up, but he knew that this would be Vincent's last fight even without being told. I'll not let them resenting my master on his deathbed for trying to help them! he thought bitterly as Vincent laid his hand on Roni's shoulder to silence him.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm

"Magical items are different!" Zephyr said coldly. "My father used to make them... They focus you magic so that spells take less of the cost from you... They aren't... they aren't souls..." She was silenced by the look Vincent gave her. She took Ayaka's arm. "Come on, let's wait in the carriage, okay?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Ayaka smiled at Zephyr but wasn't happy with the way Roni was lecturing them. "I don't know about the others, but I don't use any of those items. I think you should just accept it when your time is up, and not use such methods as you do." She knew she shouldn't start a fight here, but she wasn't afraid in the slightest. Even though she didn't like those items, she agreed with Zephyr said about them. "Yeah, I guess we should wait there...", she said to Zephyr.
Lenalee
Lenalee
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Variel looked at the two mages and said "Zephyr Ayaka please let it drop we don't need this there are more important things at hand just ....... let Vincent be...... ok" she said giving them serious look but at the same it was warm and caring she knew how Zephyr and Ayaka felt but she could tell by the sad tone that Vincent and Aden were using in their "private conversation" that she could hear bits and pieces of that this was Vincent's last fight. Even though Variel had a grudge against him and the things he said she couldn't help but respect him for what he was doing helping his guild and everyone else while he would die if he did.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Zephyr bowed her head. "Yes, ma'am," she said. "Let's go wait outside." She walked to the carriage and sat inside. "Those men... I don't like them in the least."

It was the first time she'd ever admitted to hating someone, but she really didn't like Roni, and she liked Vincent even less.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content