Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Seraph

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hell's Seraph Empty Hell's Seraph

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:43 am

Hell's Seraph

Hell's Seraph 002t051NUUj

Plot
In the land of Ithaca, supernatural occurrences aren't out of the ordinary, considering that the main town of Thebes is a tavern town of magicians. However, just beyond the town though is The Forest of Dryad where fiends tend to escape from the Underworld to the real world to wreak havoc upon Ithaca. There is a guild of mages, called Purgatory's Seraphs, that swear to protect Thebes and to keep the fiends form escaping the valley that The Forest of Dryad and Thebes resides in.

Unknown to the Seraphs, The Underworld has a band of demons that govern the fiends and attempt to keep them under control, called Hell's Reapers. The Reaper's jobs is to drag any wandering soul into the underworld and to keep the fiends within The Underworld. However, recently there's been an increase in fiends making their way into the Forest of Dryad for some unknown reason to the Seraphs.

In an attempt to receive help by from the guild of mages, one of the Reapers, Leirbag, has escaped and detached himself from The Underworld. However, in the process of doing so, Lierbag has lost all of his memories except for his name, the knowledge of his powers and skills, and the instinct to take down the fiends. Now the Seraphs and Leirbag must recover Leirbag's lost memories, discover the source of the abnormal flow of Fiends and fend of the Reapers that are trying to drag Leirbag back down to The Underworld before he can obtain the help that he's seeking.

Rules
1. No god modding
2. Keep things to a PG-13 level: including swearing, blood, gore and romance
3. The fiends are controlled by everyone
4. Fiends are basically zombies; they can only die if the head comes off or if destroyed by magic
5. Magic is standard elemental, dark and light and any combination of the 3
6. Reapers have a human form and a demon form (demon form is obviously more powerful but not by an ungodly amount)
7. You can only take up to 3 characters. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Hell's Seraph Empty Re: Hell's Seraph

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Character Profiles

---Seraphs---

Character name: Orion
Username: xTwilightxAngelx
Race: Human
Weapon: Katana and Revolver
Magic: Wind
Short Bio: A guild member of Purgatory's Seraphs, Orion joined the guild after a good friend of his was taken by the fiends of the forest. He's trained himself his skills with his blade and pistol and also the art of wind magic to protect his few friends within the guild and the rest of the towns people of Thebes. His Torrent Edge strike is one that is feared by both the fiends and his fellow guild members.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph 12-1

Character name: Cora
Username: love4Sora
Weapon: Black Staff--pointed at both ends
Magic: Lightning
Short Bio: Cora is determined to fight the fiends in any way possible--ever since her twin brother was taken. Shortly after those horrid news, Cora discovered that she had the magic power to control lightning, and has been training with that power using her staff ever since. Personality wise, Cora can be caring towards most people--unless she's pissed off or training.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Character name: Midoriko
Username: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Weapon: Staff
Magic: Water
Short Bio: Midoriko is a member Purgatory's Seraphs. She's very level headed, and joined the guild because she hated to see innocent people suffering because of the fiends. She's very skilled with her magic, but tire's easily and is working hard to solve this weakness.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph 1154568657_ementWater

---Reapers---

Character name: Leirbag
Race: Demon
Weapon: 8 silver scalpels
Magic: Dark lightning
Short Bio: not much is known about Leirbag's past ever since he escaped from The Underworld. He suffers from Post-Stress Amnesia and only remembers a few things about himself.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph 443

Character name: Macabre
Weapon: Scythe
Magic: Dark Fire
Short Bio: One of the Hell's Reapers, she's one of the more skilled members of the clan of of demons, like Leirbag. As an old partner of Leirbag, she feels the need to personally be on the team that will eventually try to drag Leirbag back to The Underworld for reasons still yet unknown. Macabre was born a demon and thus proves to be a very heartless fighter.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph Mystic-_MACABRE_-

Character name: Lynn
Username: love4Sora
Weapon: Twin daggers
Magic: Dark Ice
Short Bio: Although she may appear human, she's not. At will, Lynn can freeze anything around her--including air. She can be quite perky, but completely emotionless while fighting. Her reasoning for joining the team that will eventually bring Leirbag back down to The Underworld is unknown.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph Lynn

Character name: Syaoran
Username: Hanyou_Foxgirl
Gener: Male
Weapon: A large sword
Magic: Dark
Short Bio: Syaoran bore's easily, and wants to be a member of the team to drag back Leirbag simply because he wants something to do. He doesn't much care for others, and generally prefers being alone than having company. He's very powerful, though doesn't enjoy fighting unless he knows that it will be a challenge.
Appearance:
Hell's Seraph AnimeDemon

---Profile Skeleton---

Please PM me the profiles

Character name:
Username:
Race:
Weapon:
Magic:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 am

Hell's Seraph 12-1

It was a crisp, early autumn night in the The Forest of Dryad as the full moon shone brilliantly to dimly light the forest floor. Orion and Cora were together that night on a mission for Purgatory's Seraphs. It was simple mission of sort: patrol the forest on the hunt for fiends. However, the quest was dangerous none the less, for the fiends never appeared in the same place twice.

Orion held a candle lantern above his head to light the lightly-beaten, dirt path that they were walking down. The tails of his coat ruffled in the light breeze and the sheath of his katana on his left hip would, every once in awhile, lightly clang up against the pistol, strattled to his left thigh.

"You see any thing Cora?" he asked in a slight stern voice, trying to keep his eyes out for fiends as he kept his left hand gripped to his katana sheath. "I almost wanna call it a night and go back. We haven't seen anything since we got out here. But then again, those damn fiends always come out when you least expect it..."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora was gripping her staff in both hands as she and Orion walked down the dimly lit dirt trail. All around them she could hear various small sounds coming from the forest. These sounds made her even more cautious as they were on the lookout for fiends.

The sound of Orion's voice caught her off guard, little on edge even. Without turning to face him, she answered, "No, I haven't seen anything. But we can't go back now. Just like you said, they always come out when you least expect them. I wouldn't be too surprised if we were being followed by fiends right now."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion sighed and decided then to try and sense any abnormalities in the wind, which only worked half of the time (it was a newer skill to him). Orion closed his eyes as he walked on and felt the gentle breeze of the wind of the breath of all the animals and Cora behind him. It was then that he felt two pulses in the wind, like someone was breathing heavily like toxic gas. Orion stopped moving and he held up his left arm to stop Cora and he said, "Hold on.There's a change in the wind..." Orion gently set down the lantern and he readied himself in a drawing stance as he mumbled to himself, "Where are you..."

Noticing movement and that toxic breathing up and to the left, he turned in that direction as he said, "There!" As Orion readied to draw his sword, he said in an echoed voice, "Torrent Edge!" He slashed the sword in the direction as Two, human like fiends came stumbling towards them. The wind violently picked up in the direction of his slash like a hurricane which almost blew away the two fiends. However, as special to the torrent Edge strike, the wind was concentrated in certain areas which acted like a sharp edge. Both sustained deep cuts, each lost a limb and eventually, both of their head came off of their bodies.

Orion drew his pistol and rested it on the back of his right hand as he held his katana up-side-down. he side stepped over to the two fiends to check if they were in fact, dead. As he came close to one of the heads it openned its mouth and moaned at him but he shot it on site and the head ceased animation. "It looks like that was it, Cora." Orion shouted back to heras he sheathed his katana.

However, as he was about to put his pistol away, he saw another body laying on the ground up ahead, still in tact. It's clothes didn't look all tattered like the fiends but something seemed off about the corpse. "Cora!" he shouted back to her again, "A little assistance up here. Bring the lantern." Orion approached the body with caution as he continued to hold onto his pistol.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

((i'm gonna asume that Orion just found Leirbag. if i'm wrong, let me know and i'll change it.))

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora watched in slight amazement as Orion took down the two fiends. The powers and strengths of her comrades still amazed her from time-to-time. But with her thoughts aside, Cora did as she was told and grabbed the lantern before running up next to Orion.

Cautiously, Cora kneeled down next to the body and held the lantern above it, still gripping her staff in one hand. She gasped when she saw the face. "Orion, I think it's a demon..." Gripping her staff tighter, Cora looked over the rest of the body.

Cora gently set the lantern down next to her and stared down at the possible demon's face. Slowly, Cora reached her hand out towards the body and whispered, "Is it dead...?" Ever so lightly, Cora touched the strange body's shoulder.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 pm

((yeah its Leirbag, but like i said in the intro, the Seraphs don't know about the Reapers but you can call him a demon for irony's sake))
Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion chuckled at Cora's assumption and said, "Demon? I know we fight the undead but demons are just a myth." As The lantern neared his very light skin, Orion admitted, "though he does look very pale." He bent down over the man and placed his index and middle finger on his neck to check his pulse. "Well Human or not, He's not a fiend; he has a pulse."

Orion rolled the man over and wrapped the man's arm over his neck and stood up with him, trying to support the mans wieght. "C'mon Cora, we need to get him back to town." Orion said as he situated himself so he could drag the man, "I have a feeling those will be the only fiends for tonight." Orion the began to walk back towards the dirt path they were taking so to get this strange man some medical attention.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora nodded as she picked up the lantern and walked shortly ahead of Orion. She led them into town with ease, but still on the alert for other possible fiends. Once they reached the town's small clinic, Cora helped Orion bring the strange man inside and then ran up to the front desk. "Nurse, this man needs immediate medical attention!"

The nurse looked past the girl at the unconcious man. "Oh, right away!" She helped carry the unconcious man into available rooms. After they set him down on the cot inside, the nurse said, "What happened to him?"

Cora shook her head and answered, "We couldn't say. We were just in the Forest of Dryad and we found him laying on the path." Cora turned to face Orion and said, "You don't suppose he may have been attacked, do you?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Hell's Seraph 12-1

As they laid The strange man down, Orion examined him on a glance and saw his clothes were barely dirtied, with no signs of a struggle. "No," Orion stated as he shook his head, "It looks like he just kinda...passed out..." As the nurse took off his hat and his long coat, Orion noticed the 8-inch-wide straps on each of his thigh that each held four scalpels. "Heck, he looks like he's already readied himself for surgery." Orion commented as he reached out fro the surgical knifes slowly.

Hell's Seraph 443

As Orion just lightly touched one of the knives, Leirbag's hand unconsciously gripped his wrist with inhuman strength. Leirbag's eyes blinked open and he noticed the man in his grip. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry," Leirbag said in a deep, mellow voice as he let go of Orion's wrist, "But could you not touch those? They're very precious to me."

Leirbag sat up and held his head as groaned and asked, "Where am I?"

Hell's Seraph 12-1

As Orion took back his wrist and rubbed it to try cease the swiftly-brought pain, he responded to the man's question, "You're in the Ithaca medical clinic. We just dragged you all the way from the forest..." Curious as to what actually had happened to the man, Orion asked, "Why were you passed out in the middle of the forest anyways?"

Hell's Seraph 443

"I was passed out in a forest?" Leirbag asked as he cocked his head to the side while he looked at his savior.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora jumped when the strange man grabbed Orion's wrist. It's as if he just came back from the dead or something she thought to herself. But with that aside, there was something eerie about this man. Her curiosity only rose when he asked about being passed out.

Cora slowly nodded and said, "Yes...you were." He doesn't seem very bright, or maybe... A thought clicked in her mind. "...Don't you remember? Or maybe anything at all before you passed out?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Hell's Seraph 443

Leirbag held his head as he tried to remember what happened before he woke up but nothing came to mind. "I-I don't remember." as he brought his hand away from his head and stared at it, "I have no idea how I could have ended up like that." Leirbag looked blankly at Cora and then asked, "Did you help me as well?" curious as to if the two people with weapons pulled him out of a tough situation.

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion Watched the man suspiciously as he talked with Cora. He leaned his head in towards the nurse and muttered to her, "What's your diagnosis?"

The nurse looked up at Orion and said in a soft voice, "Well it would appear that he suffered some sort of memory loss. We would of course have to run some tests to see what exactly happened to him."

Orion nodded and then back up into one of the chairs in the room and sat down as he unbuckled his katana from his belt so he could sit down properly. He held the katana upright between his feet and continued to watch the strange man.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

"Ah, I see..." Cora said in reponse to the man's answer. "And well, I suppose I helped a little, but my friend's the one who carried you here. I just led the way with a lantern..."

Cora tried to listen in as to what Orion and the nurse were talking about. She managed to get the diagnosis information out of all of it. Just as I figured... Wasn't too hard to figure out though, since he didn't even know he was passed out--Oh!

Cora once again focused her attention on the strange man and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Cora, and this here is Orion," she said as she gestured the man's attention towards Orion. "Well, why don't you introduce yourself? Or do you not remember your own name...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Hell's Seraph 443

"Leirbag" he said almost immediately after she mentioned the word name. His blank gaze was directed back towards Cora and he said again, "My name is Leirbag..." That's strange he thought to himself as his gaze drifted again, To remember only my name out of all things...he looked back at his two saviors and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Cora and Orion."

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion nodded his head as Leirbag called out his name. It was then that he stood up and he said to Cora, "Let's leave him be while the doctors check him out. We can wait for him out here." Orion held the door open for Cora to exit and soon after the two left Leirbag alone with the nurse.

About an hour later, the nurse finally emerged from Leirbag and approached the two mages. "Well," She started, "We checked him over 5 times and there seems to be nothing physically wrong with him, not even in his nervous system. The only explanation I can think of for his amnesia is that sometimes in victims of a terrible event, like an accident or rape, the mind tries to erase the memory by suppressing the memory to the unconscious mind. Sometimes the mind will suppress more than just the accident which would explain his amnesia. However, whatever the event was, it left no traces on his body. He only seems to remember his name and the fact that his scalpels have some meaning to his previous life."

Orion looked from the nurse to Cora at the explanation and then turned back to the nurse and said, "Well thank you for checking him out anyways."

The nurse nodded and began to walk away. However, she stopped a few steps afterward and added, "Oh yes, there's one more thing that I thought you two might find interesting. His Mana levels are off the charts; I've never seen anyone with such a large amount of Mana. Whoever he was, he was a powerful mage."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

"Really? I--I never would've guessed. That surely is quite interesting," Cora said in response to the nurse's comment. She glanced back at Leirbag's room deep in thought. A powerful mage... I wonder if we should... Cora turned her attention to Orion and said, "Orion, I don't think we should just leave him here. So, perhaps we should take Leirbag to Purgatory's Seraphs. I mean--he supposedly was a powerful mage..."

It certainly was something they should think about. But if Orion were to agree to such a thing, the decision of whether Leirbag would go with them would be his own thoughts about it alone.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion stared at Leirbag's door in thought at to what to possibly do with him. Well...I guess he really doesn't have anywhere else to stay... he thought to himself as he tightened his grip on his katana propped up between his legs, but with the way he grabbed my wrist...that was just too unnatural... Orion looked up at Cora and said, " I suppose we shouldn't just leave him with the doctors if he isn't sick... but there's sometyhing about him that doesn't sit right with me." Orion stood up and buckled his katana to his hip and said, "We'll let him spend the night and we'll see how he's doing by tomorrow and possibly let him go on his own."

Orion went back into Leirbag's room and said to him , " If you can walk... you're welcome to spend the night with us at our guild hall...then we'll send you off tomorrow."

Hell's Seraph 443

Leirbag seemed more connected with his surroundsing after the tests and after he was told he had amnesia. Although his thoughts were now racing to try and recover what had been lost, his attention snapped to the door when Orion and Cora entered again.

" If you can walk... you're welcome to spend the night with us at our guild hall...then we'll send you off tomorrow."

Leirbag swung his feet over the edge of the bed and stood up cautiously, trying not to loose his balance if he, in fact, couldn't walk. WQhen he sure he wouldn't fall over, we hent to the coat rack in the room and threw on his coat and hat and said, "Thank you for the offer. I gladly accept it." Leirbag came up to the two and tipped his hat for them, "Lead the way, I, of coruse, don't know my way around here."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora nodded and led Orion and Leirbag out of the clinic, and down the town's main road until they reached the Purgatory's Seraphs' entrance. They walked together in an awkward silence, unsure of what to really say to one another. After making their way into the guild's walls, they were welcomed by one of their fellow mages. This always pleased Cora in a slight way.

"Cora, Orion! Welcome back. Oh, and who is this man with you?" the female mage asked.

Cora grinned slightly at her fellow mage and said, while gesturing Leirbag, "This is Leirbag. Orion and I found him in the forest while looking out for fiends. He's currently suffering from amnesia... So we were wondering if he would be able to stay the night here--just for tonight."

The mage nodded urgently and said, "Oh my, that is unfortunate." Focusing her attention towards Leirbag, she continued, "Leirbag, you are most certainly welcome to stay here for the night." She turned and began to walk away, but quickly added before taking her leave, "Orion, lead him up to one of our empty bedrooms. Cora, go with them."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Hell's Seraph 443

Leirbag looked form building to building as he was lead down the main avenue by his two saviors. He was very intruiged by the town but everytime he went to speak, he cut himself because the other two didn't seem like talking and he got some odd looks from Orion everyonce in awhihle.

When they talked to the other "mage" he bowed for her and said, "Thank you ma'am."

Leirbag innocently followed Orion up to one of the guest rooms. once Orion opened the door for him, he meandered in and lookd around the small but cosy room. There was a very comfy looking bed with a hand swean quilt, a desk with two candles on it, a night stand and a tall and skinny window with a view of the main street. Leirbag turned around towards Cora and Orion and said, "Thank you again for everything. It's very nice of you to save a stranger and take him in like this. is there any way I can repay you?"

Hell's Seraph 12-1

"Just make yourself at home. Good night." Orion stated plainly as he slowly shut the door on Leirbag and looked at Cora with suspicious eyes and said quietly, "I don't trust him. A skilled mage all of a sudden looses his memories with out being in a fight? it's a little too hard to believe."

Orion rubbed his still throbbing wrist and then said to Cora, "Well it would seem malmute to trek all the way back out to the forest now. I"m going to bed. G'night." Orion then shuffled down the hallway to his own bed room and took off his coat, shirt, boots and belt as he sat down on his own bed and looked at his wrist again. The grip seem to have bursted a few blood vessels under the skin and his wrist was all different shades of red, black and blue. Who is this guy? he thought to himself as he stared at his wrist. Fearing for his protection, Orion grabbed his Katana and slid it under his pillow as he situated himself in his bed, one hand on the pummel of his blade and the other on theneck of the blade's sheath.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Before Cora could say anything in response to Orion's words, he walked away to his own room. She sighed and walked on off to her own. As she walked in, Cora took off her coat and boots and set them along side her bed. She sat down and stared up at the ceiling. I agree with you, Orion. It is too hard to believe. But I'm not completely against the man like you may be. Either way, Leirbag sure is...different. I can feel it, though I'm not quite sure how, or why.

Cora didn't even bother to completely change into her normal sleeping-wear; she was far too tired. She laid down across her bed, setting her staff on the floor next to it, and drifted to sleep.

((do you think now would be a good time to bring in the reapers?))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

((alright we'll bring them in however don't let me take the wheel of this rp by myself. this is here so both of us can have fun so you can take some command as well and i'll act accordingly))

Mean while, back in the underworld, The Reapers were hacking away at the mobs of fiends trying to escape their realm. As Macabre hacked away that them she grunted, "Oh no...you...don't!" Macabre summoned her scythe in a dark inferno and took one swing at the mob of fiends and cut off all of their heads. As the fiends fell to their knee before her, she looked around as to why there seemed to be so many fiends compared from the night before. she saw Lynn finishing up the mob before her and Syaoran having a boat load of fun hacking away at his fiends, however, Lierbag was no where to be found.

"Hey Lynn." she called over to her companion as her scythe burned away to ashes, "Where's Leirbag? we need his ass here to help us." This concerned Macabre slightly because Leirbag never would try to skip out on his reaper duties (unlike Syaoran would sometimes).
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Hell's Seraph Lynn

Lynn stopped slashing fiends with her daggers and looked up in Macabre's direction. Wipping the sweat off of her forehead, she replied, "I don't know... I haven't seen him for a while." Lynn carelessly walked on over to Macabre, completely leaving Syaoran to defend for himself. As she rubbed the back of her head, Lynn added, "I think he mentioned something about having to go do something, and then he ran off. I haven't seen him since."

As a fiend ran up to Lynn and Macabre, Lynn got down to its level and sliced its head off with one swing from both daggers. Still nearly on her knees, Lynn thought allowed, "I'm starting to wonder where he could've ran off too...Any ideas?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 pm

"That's not like Leirbag at all" Macabre said in a semi worried voice, "He would never skip out on defense duty." Macabre looked in the direction of Syoran again and waved her hand in his direction. A slash of dark fire flew towards the fiends he was fighting and reduced their numbers to a third.

"C'mon we need to go find him." Macabre said to Lynn, "If we don't find him by tomorrow night we're going to have a real problem with the fiends on our hands tomorrow." With that Macabre lead Lynn to go find Leirbag in the Underworld, where ever he could be.

Hell's Seraph 443

The next morning at the Purgatory Seraph's guild hall, Leirbag was awakened by the morning rays of light. He growled to himself as the bright light came towards his eyes. Why does the light hurt my eyes so much? he thought to himself as he tried to shade his eyes from the morning rays. He slipped his coat and hat back on and he opened his door and peaked up and down the hall way. "Ummmm..." he muttered to himself, "What should i do?" Not really wanting to be rude and wander his unknown shelter without permission, Leirbag sat down at the padded bench in the window sill in the hallway and he sat there, waiting for a mage to walk by so he can ask them what he should do.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Hell's Seraph Lynn

Lynn and Macabre searched through their general area of the Underworld for what seems like days when it was really only a couple hours. So far, there wasn't any luck in finding Leirbag. Sighing heavily, Lynn complained, "Ugh...this is so annoying... When we find him I'm going to stab him, I swear it."

Every which way Lynn turned, it seems like everyone and everything was in sight, except for Leirbag. There was one thought in mind, that was probably right, but she wasn't too sure about it. "Say, Macabre. You don't suppose he went to go fight off fiends somewhere else? I don't really know where he might've gone, but it's a thought."

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

Cora awoke to the sun shining brightly through the window. She yawned rather loudly as she sat up straight and stretched out her arms. She rubbed the top of her head and looked around the room. Well, I should probably get ready for the day. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and slowly put her boots on her feet. Grabbing her coat from the floor, Cora stood and headed towards the door.

She walked down the hallway until she saw Leirbag, sitting down at the padded window sill bench. Cora walked over to him and said, "Good morning, Leribag. You look well rested. I assume you had a good night's sleep?" Just as she stated last night, she didn't trust him completely either, but there was no reason to be rude to a guest, especially if they lost their memory.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 am

The two of them searched until the early morning up in the human world before Lynn stopped Macabre and asked, "Say, Macabre. You don't suppose he went to go fight off fiends somewhere else? I don't really know where he might've gone, but it's a thought."

Macabre shook her head as she sat down on a rock to rest her legs and said, "We only have to worry about fiends near the entrance to the human world, there's no need for him to go hack away at those poor souls other than when they go rabid and try to escape." She looked in the direction of the entrance to the human world and thought to herself, there's no way that he'd go there...

Hell's Seraph 443

Leirbag looked up when he recognized a voice from the previous night. Lierbag nodded slowly, still a little spaced out from having no memories, and said, "I did. thank you...Cora was is?" Leirbag looked down and then asked, "Ummm..what should i do? I don't know where I work, let alone where I live...and I don't want to disrupt the guild. so, what should i do?"

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion stirred awake the next morning, his hands still on his blade. He sat up and cracked his neck and shoulders and then slipped his clothes back on and rebuckled his katana to his hip. Orion exited his room to see this Leirbag talking with Cora. Orion eyed him suspiciously, still wondering what he was playing at. he walked up to them and said to Cora, "C'mon Cora, let's get some breakfast. We have the day off because we have night scouting duties for the week so let's relax while we can." Orion didn't even look or acknowledged Leirbag.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Hell's Seraph Lynn

Lynn sighed in slight disappointment. "You have a point there. Maybe he just had to go get something or something... I say we go on back. Odds are that he would be back by now." Lynn gribbed her daggers tighter, hoping that Leirbag was back there. If he was, she would be ready to stab him.

The two of them walked back to where they were, and the fiend threat seemed to calm down a bit. Syaoran was just lazing around, doing nothing. Of course, there was still no sign of Leirbag. Well...this is severely bothersome... Where the hell could he have gone? Lynn thought to herself with an annoyed sigh. She placed her hands on her hips and glanced over to Macabre. "Well, Macabre. He's still not here. At this point I'm convinced that he's gone somewhere else to kill off those fiends, unless you came up with an idea where he might've gone."

Hell's Seraph Cora-1

"Well, we cou--" Cora was cut off by Orion as he approached. She listened to his words and nodded, but was a little annoyed by how he just completely ignored Leirbag. Whether you trust the guy or not, that was a little cold, Orion she thought to herself. Cora then looked back down at Leirbag and said, "Well, I'm sure no one would mind if we let you have something to eat, right Orion?" She gestured for Leirbag to follow and then walked off with Orion.

Cora closed in on Orion ear and whispered, "I know you don't trust him, but you don't have to be so rude towards the guy. Especially since he has no memory. Be nice, or at least don't be so rude."

Before letting Orion even respond to her words, she slowed down so Leirbag could catch up with her. Once he was, she walked at her normal pace and said, "As I was saying, perhaps after you get something to eat, I can lead you around town. Maybe that'll jog your memory. Then we can try to find you a place to stay, or something..."

Honestly, Cora wasn't quite sure what to tell Leirbag. As she previously stated, she didn't completely trust him either, but she didn't want to ignore the man either. So Cora thought of her offer as a chance to possibly learn something about Leirbag, if his memory was jogged in any way. [i]I'll have to ask Orion to join us if Leirbag agrees to this... I'm sure he's just as curious to know why such a powerful mage lost his memory so easily as I am.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Macabre leaned up against the dead remains of a tree once they returned to the main area of the underworld. He's no where to be found, she thought to herself as she looked back at the entrance to the underworld, would he really go up there...

when Lynn asked her if she had any ideas, she turned back to Lynn and then eyed the entrance again. "maybe I'm just being paranoid..." she started, "But if he's no where to found in the Underworld...then i think he's not in the Underworld any more...if you catch my drift.."

Hell's Seraph 443

Leirbag looked oddly at Orion as he passed and commented to Cora, "Well, looks like someone didn't get a good night's sleep." When Cora gestured for him to follow, he got up and followed them slowly and innocently looking at the small paintings that adorned the walls and admiring the architecture of the cozy hall.

As Leirbag neared the two, Cora made the suggestion to try and jog his memory. Leirbag nodded at the idea and said, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. I guess the sooner I remember who I am the better right?"

Hell's Seraph 12-1

Orion grumbled a little as Cora took the time to stop him and scold at him. "when i know he's safe, I'll be nice." Orion retorted before Leirbag was in ear shot. he stuck around just for the sake of Cora's protection, still unsure about the guy. "well If we're gonna eat then let's go downstairs and get something." Orion said, really wanting some coffee after all of last nights trekking. Orion led the group down the two flights of steps and into the small dinning room like mess hall. Orion ordered breakfast through the opening in the wall separating the mess hall from the kitchen and in a minute's time he received his meal and coffee and he went off to grab one of the empty tables.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content