Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Seraph

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 Empty Re: Hell's Seraph

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 Mystic-_MACABRE_-

"I dunno," Macabre said irritably as she was in the middle of fighting, "That's probably where he just entered the battle."

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 443

Leirbag continued his killing spree as he sliced away at the fiends. as the numbers dwindled a signifigant amount, an advanced spell flashed back into his memory which he decided to use. Leirbag let go of his scalpels and a magnetic field charged around them so that they floated to form a circle around Leirbag. he held his hand up and a yellow spell circle glowed in mid air with his scalpels around the pirimeter of the circle. "Undo de thundra!" he cahnted as a shockwave forciably radiated from his spell circle. the shockwave reduced the fiends to srattinals but passed harmlessly passed the other fighters execpt for forceing them away from their standing positions a few feet.

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 12-1

After Orion regained his balance he was amazed as all the fiends were now gone. he noticed a few stragglers and quickly took them out with him pistol. After the fiends were all gone, he noticed three other figures standing amoungst the carrniage. They don't look like fiends he though to himself as he kept a firm grip on his katana, but something tells me their not friendly.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 Cora-1

Cora was astonished, amazed, frightened, and all of the above really. Watching Leirbag destroy nearly every last fiend in the surrounding area. It was absolutely awesome through her eyes. She wasn't even sure as to how she should, let alone could!, approach him after such a sight. Cora was still in quite a bit of a trance after all.

After a few short moments though, Cora eventually walked over to Leirbag, still unsure of what to really say to him. But even so, words somehow found a way out of her mouth. "Leirbag," she began quietly, "how did you--"

Just as soon as she began, Cora cut herself off as she noticed three figures, not too far from them. Orion seemed to have noticed them as well. ...Are those the people who avoided us from earlier? she thought to herself, keeping a close eye on the three strangers.

Cora wanted to call out to them, but resisted. From what Cora could tell, they were most likely asking for some form of trouble one way or another, no matter what their intentions were.

((wow.....i really didn't know what to post..........sorry.........))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu May 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 5 AnimeDemon
Syaoran was fighting with renowned interest, now that he was able to see Leirbag. And here he thought they were going to have to go through some crazy weird stuff, and he just... shows up. Wow. It was sort of... anti-climatic. But it any case, Syaoran was curious as to why he had been missing lately. It was all rather suspicious, in his opinion. He sliced a few more fiends in two with his sword, diverting his attention back to the enemy.

Whatever the reason that Leirbag was here now, he'd find out soon enough.

After Leirbag used his spell, effectively destroying all the fiends, Syaoran paused, sheathing his sword and looking around with a bit of dissapointment.

Darn. He'd been having fun.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 am

damn sora i think this is kinda dead and it was just us in this too...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 am

yeah....it kinda is....>.<