Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Seraph

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 Empty Re: Hell's Seraph

Post by love4Sora Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:40 am

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 Cora-1

"Oh, right. Of course," Cora said as Leirbag snapped his fingers. She walked ahead of him silently, signaling both him and Midoriko to follow.

The three of them exited the church and walked down the main road until they reached the woods' edge. Cora glanced around down both side of the dirt path they had come to, trying to remember which direction they had come from when her and Orion first found Leirbag. It was this way if I remember correctly, she thought to herself, making sure to make a mental note, in case they were to come back another time.

Cora led them down the dirt path a little ways until Cora slowed her pace down some. Once again, she glanced around the area and said quietly, "I think it was right around here that we found you, Leirbag."

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 Lynn

Lynn continued to watch over Macabre as she came closer to finishing the spell they were to use that night. She looks angry. Probably related to Leirbag, Lynn thought to herself, right before Macabre said,
"Hey... do you remember how Leirbag was before he left?"

Lynn sighed slightly while thinking, Well...that proves my theory. She sat herself up straight and looked down at the spell circle in front of her. "From what I remember," she began, "he seemed a little...out of it, if you will. He was quieter than he usually was. And if I'm guessing right, he was bothered by something. But... I can't think of what could have possibly been bothering him."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 443

Leirbag looked down at the patch of dirt and grass at the base of a tall tree that Cora had lead them to. he bent down and slowly reached to the spot with his hand second guessing if feeling it would help at all. He finally set a hand down on the patch of dirt tried to see if somehow he could absorb memories form the patch of dirt; unfortunately, nothing came to him.

Leirbag sighed depressivly and sat down on the spot and leaned his back up against the tree and said, "I almost want to give up at this point. Nothings working, and I almost don't want to learn about my past if all it was was fighting those horrible monsters." he took one of his scalpels out of its belt and he examined it as he thought to himself again, What was I?

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 Mystic-_MACABRE_-

"I'm not sure either..." Macabre said as the spell circle finished itself. It glowed brighter for a breif second before the light dimmed to a mere glow as it sat, ready to be fully activated at any time. "But I hope to find out by tonight." Macagre said with determination. She really wanted to retrieve Leirbag as soon as possible since their work was almost impossible unless they had everyone together and was very curious as to what would provoke him to leave.
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 pm

Cora's expression faded into nothing but sorrow. It saddened her, hearing Leirbag speak like this. I can understand why he wouldn't want to find out... But still... Cora walked over to Leirbag and leaned down next to him. "Well, I can see your logic, and why you wouldn't want to know your past. But...it's still your past. You shouldn't just give up in trying to learn about it." Cora stood up straight and glanced around the area. Something probably happened here before Orion & I arrived... It may have involved fiends as well... she thought to herself.

"Leirbag...I don't want to make you go through the same thing as last night, so feel free to say no. But...I'm thinking we should come back here later tonight, when Orion & I are on duty. Odds are that something will happen if we do..." Cora felt terrible for suggesting such a thing to him after last night's events, but it was worth, yet again, a try.

Lynn watched the spell circle glow with amazement. These sorts of things always filled her with curioustiy and astonishment. Smirkly some, Lynn got up and sat herself down next to Macabre. She looked back down at the glowing spell circle and said quietly, "I hope so too..." I miss him... she added in her head.

Sighing, Lynn added, aloud this time, "We still have some time before we can go up though, huh? Darn..." Obviously, Lynn was eager to go up to human world's surface. Not only that, she wanted to find Leirbag.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Leirbag looked at his scalpel for a minute longer as he debated in his head if he really wanted to join them again. Leirbag didn't doubt that he might learn some more about his past but he was afraid of loosing ocntrol of himself. What's my motive, he thought to himslef as he looked up from his scalpel for a moment and ended up looking Cora in the face. he looked back down just as qickly and thought to himself, well, I guess protecting my saviors is a good enough reason... he put his scalpel away and said, "I suppose I oculd join you again."

He stood up from the ground and brushed his pants off before saying to the two mages, "Thank you for helping me today...why don't we just head on back to town....I guess I'll go back to the Inn and wait for sundown.." He didn't want to be rude and intrude into the guild hall again.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Cora nodded to Leirbag's response. Right off the bat she could tell that he didn't really want to go again; she couldn't blame him. But it was his decision after all, she wasn't bound to argue.

"Thank you for helping me today...why don't we just head on back to town....I guess I'll go back to the Inn and wait for sundown.."

"Yes, let's go on back now. There isn't much we can do until later anyway," Cora said in agreement as they began to walk down the dirt path, back towards town. Still, she felt bad for having Leirbag go back to the Inn. For all she knew, he could either be dead tired or starving.

As they made their way into town, Cora looked over her shoulder at Leirbag and said, "You know, we could all go out for something to eat if you'd like. I'd feel bad for leaving you at the Inn." Cora turned to face forward once more and continued, "But it's all up to you; either way I don't mind."

((eh.......i don't really like that post.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 pm

"S-something to eat?" Leirbag asked again as he averted Cora's gaze. That would be asking too much to ask from her, he thought to himself, I already owe her enough for her taking her time to help me with my memories, that would just be something else I would owe her... He adjusted his hat and he said, "Thank you but...I-I'm not really all that hungry..." As if it was god's will for him to accept her offer, Leirbag's stomach growled rather loudly. Leirbag looked down in embarrassment, using the wide brim of his hat to hide his face.

He cleared his throat before saying, "Well...i guess something to eat doesn't sound that bad of an idea..." Leirbag was already feeling awkward enough about this situation and was desperate to make this seem less awkward for him to go to dinner with two ladies. "D-Do you think we should invite Orion along?" Leirbag as he fixated himself to make himself appear calm and normal.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Cora covered her mouth as she giggled at the sounds of Leirbag's stomach growling. The fact that he would deny his hunger amused her so.

"D-Do you think we should invite Orion along?"

Cora smiled brightly with a nod. "I don't see why not? I'm sure he wouldn't mind going out for something to eat." Cora signalled for Leirbag & Midoriko to follow as she began to walk towards the guild. Looking over her shoulder, she continued, "We'll go to the guild and see if he wants to come along. Then we can head on over to the local tavern from there." Cora smiled at them once more and turned back around to face forward.

After walking a semi-short distance, they made their way to the guild. The three of them walked inside through the front entrance, and odds were, right away they saw Orion wandering about. Cora raised her hand high and started to wave it around as she shouted over to him, "Hey, Orion! You hungry? We were gonna head over to the tavern, and we thought you'd like to come along." Of course, Cora was smiling happily at her fellow mage.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 4 12-1

Despite all of Orion's efforts tro wake up while Cora was still at the guild, Orion finally gave into his tiredness and fell back asleep for a few hours before he was good and ready to get up and move again. After he was finally awake, Orion spent an hour or so training in the sparring room downstairs.When Orion came up for something to eat, he ran into Cora.

"Hey, Orion! You hungry? We were gonna head over to the tavern, and we thought you'd like to come along."

Orion raised a curious eye to Cora as she sounded a little too enthusiastic about going to the tavern. He peered around Cora to see Leirbag & Midoriko waiting by the door. "Are you kidding me?" he said to Cora softly as he realize she was consider taking this mysterious man to a tavern, "We're suspecting this guy to be dangerous and you're taking him out to dinner? Where's the logic in that?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Cora sweatdropped. I should've guessed that he wouldn't be happy with him coming with us... Cora looked back at Leirbag and Midoriko for a moment, and then quickly turned back to Orion. Quietly, so the other two wouldn't hear, Cora said to Orion, "Eh...well...we decided that it would be worth a shot of getting some of his memories back if we took him back with us tonight... He said that he would go wait back at the Inn...but I would feel bad for just leaving him there, so..." Cora didn't even need to finish her sentence; she knew Orion would know what came next.

Sighing, Cora hunched her shoulders over some and shrugged slightly, "I know he's a suspect of being dangerous...but he hasn't done anything all day--only last night with the fiends. I know it's probably not the best idea to take him back with us tonight...but I think that's the only way he'll regain some memories--by seeing those fiends again."

Cora fixed herself so she was standing up straight once again, and looked at Orion in the eyes curiously, "Even so...would you still like to come? I bet you're hungry."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Orion held the bridge of his nose as Cora explained the situation to him. "It probably would have been best to leave him at the Inn,' Orion admitted, "He'd be fed there." Orion sighed as he knew that avoiding this was probably impossible and figured by the time they finished it already be time to go on the mission either way. "Fine I'll go." Orion said to Cora before pointing a finger at him and said, "But I still don't trust him." Orion past Cora up as another thought came to his head. he wheeled around and [pointed a finger again at Cora and added, "And he's not getting any alcohol."

Orion lead the way to the four elements tavern, the preferred tavern for the Seraphs. As they walked in Orion looked around for a table for four and spotted one not long after. as he walked to the table he waved to some of his fellow mages who in return lifted their drinks to him. he sat the three of them down and then took a seat next to Leirbag to make sure he could control him.

The waitress came to the table with four menus and said, "hello, I'm Meg, I'll be your waitress tonight. What can i get you four to drink?"

Already holding his head in frustration with one hand, Orion pushed the menu away from him, lazily held his index finger up and said, "Just get me a Hurricane Lager and a small bowl of cashews, I don't need anything else." Orion knew it was a bad idea to drink before going on a mission, but if he was really going to sit through a dinner with this man, he really needed to relax.

Leirbag curiously watched Cora and Orion whisper to themselves as he waited with the other mage to see if Orion would join them. Leirbag was pleased when Orion left with them but was a bit baffled by the sour face he was displaying.

When they entered the tavern, Leirbag felt as if he entered another world. he had no idea what to do as he looked from table to table at the people enjoying themselves with amber colored drinks in their hands. Leirbag followed Orion to a table and timidly sat down next to Cora looking at his surroundings, still unsure of himself.

As the new woman handed him a slab of cardboard with a long list of dinners and a longer list of drinks, Leirbag had no idea what was what. "uhhh..." Leirbag hummed as he read down the list of all the different names of beers, wines and other miscellaneous drinks such as Fire Ale, Ocean motion, Mud slide, and every other drink name one could think of.

Orion noticed Leirbag struggling with the list of drinks and sighed heavily. he tapped the waitresses arm and said, "just get him a root beer, he can't hold his liquor too well."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Cora glanced down at the menu and sighed as she thought, I better not drink any liquor before our mission. What a bother... Cora sighed once more and said to the waitress, "I suppose I'll just get a root beer as well..." At least it has the word "beer" in the title... she grummbled to herself in her mind.

After the waitress took Midoriko's order, she ran off to get their drinks. Cora sat up straight and glanced around at everyone at the table. I can see perfectly why Orion still doesn't trust him..., Cora thought to herself as she looked down at the table, and I suppose I am being a little too friendly with him. But I can't just kick this guy to the curb and act like nothing's happened. He's got me curious. And at this point, I'll do whatever it takes to learn more about him and who he was.

Cora looked back up, only to see that their waitress was coming back over with their drinks and Orion's cashews. Cora took her own drink in a bored and slightly irriatated fashion, then took a sip.

"Now, are you ready to order, or would you like some more time?"

Cora looked from Midoriko to Leirbag. They seemed ready enough, so she nodded as she said, "We're ready to order; I'll just have a buffalo burger, with everything on it please." Cora took another sip of her root beer as the waitress focused her attention on Midoriko. She jotted down her order, and then turned to Leirbag.

"And what will you be having, sir?"

((...i want hanyou on so we can get past this...*feels rude*))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Orion took his drink and bowl when the waitress and thought to himself, Thank God. Orion had been sitting the entire time keeping an eye on Leirbag as he innocently looked at the menu and around the tavern, trying to figure out what he was playing at, if he was faking it at all. Orion brought the mug up to his lips and chugged it a little before forcibly placing the mug back on the table. Orion then sat there nibbling at his cashews as he continued o keep an eye on Leirbag.

Leirbag looked over the menu a dozen times, reading the description of every meal in a fluster. Ohhhh...he thought to himself as he kept reading it over and over, I have no idea what any of these dishes are... when the waitress asked him what he wanted he looked at the menu up to the woman and back again a number of times as he tried to make a decision quickly. He had no idea what was what and he wasn't going to ask what was what right then and there. eventually Leirbag figured that if whatever Cora ordered was delicious to her, then it was worth a shot for him to try it too. "Uhhh" Leirbag finally said, "Just make that two...buffalo...burgers..."

when the waitress left with their orders, Leirbag finally noticed his drink. he examined the bottle for a minute before he figured out how to twist the cap off. he first smelled the contents to see if it was good. a tingling aroma tickled his nose which was a little strange to Leirbag. he took a sips of the drink fearing it to be bitter like the coffee. The sweet elixir tingled as it ran over his tongue which surprised him a little but then was able to take in the flavors. the taste was desirable and he took a large drink of the soda before setting it down and thought to himself, Well i know that I liked this...root beer."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:30 am

((.......forgot that i needed to post. >.<))

"Well i know that I liked this...root beer."

Cora glanced over at Leirbag as she took another sip of her own root beer. It amused her, seeing how he was slightly surprised by the taste. "Glad you like it." she said while she set down her drink on the table. "I assure you, you'll like the buffalo burgers too." With that, Cora leaned back in her seat, not really knowing what else to say.

It was rather quiet...and a bit awkward. So in attempt to come up with some form of conversation, Cora focused her attention on Orion and said, "So...Orion, do you think we'll have a lot of fiends to fight off tonight?" I hate silence...but I really don't know what to say to stop this silence... she thought to herself, slightlly irritated.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 pm

((i meant to put the root beer thing as a thought bubble but oh well i guess...lets finish this cut scene up...i really don't like it))
((*starts typing Leirbag's post*...ooh i got an idea to make this slightly more interesting))

Orion finished another chug of his beer as Cora asked him about tonight's scouting mission. he stared down into the amber drink as he thought seriously about it. "after last night..." he started off seriously, "I have no clue. I've never seen that many fiends at once..." He took another sip of his beer and ate a few more cashews before saying, "I wouldn't be surprised if there was even more fiends then there was last night."

This is just weird he thought to himself, why would there be so many more fiends last night then ever before? he glanced over at Leirbag just to see if he was behaving but a thought hit him just then, I wonder if he had anything to do with this...Orion's eyes narrowed as he inconspicuously glared at Leirbag as his doubts and suspicions about him rose.

When the food finally came back, Leirbag eyed the strange stack of food from different angles trying to figure out what was in it but also how to eat such a thing. he looked over at Cora for support and saw how she simply picked it up by the top and bottom and just bit into it. Leirbag went to do the same and realized he was wearing his gloves. Oh, i best not pick up food with these dirty things, he thought as he pulled his gloves off by the fingers. As the gloves came off, he unknowingly relieved his scarred hands. old cuts, bruises, burns and calluses dotted his hands while the tips of his fingers were blackened. Leirbag picked up his food like Cora and took a bite. as all the flavors rushed down his throat he thought to himself, Wow this is incredible.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:00 pm

As Cora set down her burger, accompanied with a sigh of delight, she glanced over at Leirbag to see how he enjoyed the wonderful sandwich. She let out a gasp at the very sight of his hands. Oh god... his hands...they're covered in scars... What could've happened to his hands? she thought, debating whether she should bring it up. Hell, someone was bound to do it eventually.

"Leirbag," she began, "your hands...do you by any chance know what may have happened to them...? They look so...worn, and beaten." In all honesty, Cora had no idea how to describe how terrible his hands looked--other than just plain scarred. She didn't even know why she asked; she knew he (probably) wouldn't know either.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Leirbag went to take his second bite when Cora asked him about his hands. He stopped himself before he bit into the sandwhich and lowered it to see his hands. He sighed and said as he set the sandwich down, "I'm not positive but...my guess..." he paused to look at his hands before he said, "I-It's from fighting fiends...."

he set his hands down on his lap and started down at his sandwich as he thought about how horrible his life probably was before he lost his memory. "I'm sorry you had to see these Cora." he said as he grabbed his gloves and slipped them back on, "I hope i didn't spoil your dinner."Leirbag then continued to sheepishly finish his meal, feeling guilty of making Cora afraid of him.

Orion had went to go eat a few more cashews when he saw the state of Leirbag's hands. He was just as horrified of them as Cora was. He stared at the few nuts in his hands before he just let them drop back into the bowl and thought, I'm glad i didn't get a full meal.

when the four of them had finished, Orion paid for the bill and then looked out the window to see the sun was almost set. "Alright Cora, Leirbag let's get going. We'll see you tomorrow Midoriko." he said to the table and got up to leave, expecting the two others to follow him out. they stopped by the Guild hall for a brief moment to pick up two lanterns and then the three of them made there way to the forest, not knowing what to expect.

Back in the Underworld, the blood moon finally rose in the sky. all other inferior souls and demons took this as a warning to hide away and stay out of the way of the rabid fiends that would make their trek to the human world. Macabre looked up to see the blood moon and she said to her fellow reapers, "It's time."

the three of them sat down within the circle and prepared themselves in a meditative state. Macabre chanted a spell in an unknown, demonic language as the spell circle grew brighter and a blood red flame engulfed their bodies. by the time Macbre finished their chant, their souls had made int into the Forest of Dryad.

Macbre stood up and looked around the peaceful landscape, seeing the lights of the town and she said, "I guess our best bet is o head towards town and see if he's there."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm

((i don't know about you, but i think it would be too simple if they were to meet-up right off the bat.))

Lynn chuckled to herself. How exciting this human world seems to be, she thought with a smirk. "Whatever you say, Macabre." she said as she walked ahead of her partner. She kept herself standing high as the three reapers made their way down the dark, dirt path.

It's dark... Kinda hard to see what lies ahead. she thought to herself, squinting her eyes in attempt to see better. The only thing Lynn could really see ahead of them was one, maybe two small lights, flickering in the dark. But, from what Lynn could tell, even these small flickering lights were quite a ways down the path. Although, they seemed to be coming in their direction.

Lynn looked over her shoulder at her fellow demons and said, "Hey, I think there's someone coming this way. You think we should try to avoid them?"

Cora couldn't get the image of Leirbag's hands out of her mind. I don't know how I was able to eat the rest of my burger... she thought as a side note. However, that wasn't their main focus at the moment. Right now they were after fiends, and the chance to regain some of Leirbag's memories.

Cora held her lantern at an arm's length in front of her, with Leirbag close by. It's too quiet... That probably means that their are fiends lurking around in the dark, watching us. After many missions like this, she's come to realize that this was usually the case.

Not too long after the thought, Cora heard a faint voice in the distance. It startled her some. What's someone doing out in the woods so late at night? I'm pretty sure that Orion and I are the only one's on night duty in this area...

Quietly, Cora turned her head to Orion and whispered, "Did you hear someone in the distance? It was faint, so it's alright if you didn't...but still. I'm curious now."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 pm

(( i agree but its a little hard now that you had Cora notice Lynns voice))

Macbre rolled her eyes as he fellow reaper took the lead and thought Well it is her first time i guess. As she followed Lynn with Syoran behind her, she kept an open mind, trying to sense any fiends. with all the reapers topside, she knew that the reapers would have no problem flooding into the human world and they had to not only look for Leirbag but subside any fiends that came around.

"Hey, I think there's someone coming this way. You think we should try to avoid them?"

Macbre looked passed Lynn and saw the two lights flickering on ahead and said quietly, "It's best not to make contact with humans. Let's divert here." she then lead her fellow fiends off the path and away from the upcoming humans.

"The wind is my element and sound is my forte." Orion reminded Cora, "I heard them alright." Why would they want to avoid us? Orion thought to himself as he remembered what the one voice had said, We're the protectors of this forest. We mean no harm... Orion was under the impression that fiends could not really talk but only moan which was baffling him as to why someone would avoid a seraph.

Leirbag followed Cora, looking diligently out for fiends as they discussed something about a voice. As they moved forward, Leirbag was getting a weird sensation throughout his body; the feeling was abnormal but somehow it felt familiar to him. he looked around more cautiously, thinking that fiends were coming but he saw or heard nothing of the sort. What is going on here...he thought as he snapped his fingers and said, "Illuminous" and what is this feeling?...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Nodding, Lynn followed Macabre closely from behind. They walked along side the path among the trees, being sure to stay clear of the humans. While doing so, the three of them slowed there pace down some, so they wouldn't make as much noise when it came time to pass up the humans.

The humans grew closer. At this point, the three reapers have made their way further away from the path in order to avoid the humans. However, something caught Lynn's eyes: a newly formed little light. It was small, but it seemed to be big enough to see what was in front of them. Lynn thought she heard something, but it was no more than a mere mumble from where they were. This world surely is a strange one, she thought, I wonder if the other two noticed that. Even if they did, it probably isn't anything to worry about.

Cora gripped her staff tighter, preparing herself for any attack that may occur. It doesn't make sense... Why would anyone want to avoid us? We're on their side. Though, I suppose there's a chance that these people don't know we're Seraphs. But even so...why? Cora had various thoughts and ideas, but none of them seemed to make any sense as to why someone would avoid them.

She glanced over at Leirbag when she noticed that a small flame illuminated from the tip of his index finger. What would give him the reason to do that...? As quietly as possible, Cora said to him, "You okay?"

((meh.......i had a hard time with this post. >.<))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 am

Leirbag snapped back to reality when Cora addressed him. "Yeah I'm alright." he whispered back, "I'm just...getting some weird vibes about this area."Leirbag was second guessing what the feelings he was getting were and he considered it might be something related to magic. "Hey Cora..." he asked quietly, "is it common for a mage to like...sense a presence... or something like that."

Once Macbre sure they were far enough away from the humans she said to her fellow reapers, "Alright let's start heading back towards the town..." Just then Macbre had a wave of sensation hit her all at once. "Damn," she said as had a murderous look in her eye, "We've got work to do guys." she snapped her fingers and her scythe appeared in her hand in a flurry of flames and she ran off in the direction of the mass hoard of fiends.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Cora thought deeply about Leirbag's question. I've never really felt the presence of fiends. I mean, not with any sort of sensation... And Orion, he senses them around with his wind element...

Unsure of how to really answer, Cora said quietly, "Well...I wouldn't really say we "sense" them with a sensation of some kind... More like, we assume fiends are all around us. It's a little different with Orion here, but...no. To answer your question, it's not common."

Okay...there's obviously something up... Cora turned to Leirbag curiously, and quietly said, "Leirbag...forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you...having some form of sensation? Like...you know that fiends are around here or something?"

Sighing with irritation, Lynn summoned her twin daggers and ran after Macabre. She, too, felt the wave of sensation rush through her body rapidly. Lynn ran ahead of Macabre, and began slashing at every fiend around her. She let out a cool, steady breath over her daggers, which covered them in ice crystals. Lynn swung both daggers along side her, letting ice crystals release from the daggers and stabbing the fiends around her.

As her victims collapsed to the ground, Lynn stood up straight over the lifeless corpses and angerly, but still quietly, said, "We don't have time for this!"

((...don't try to post when you're IMing someone.......you'll get distracted very easily...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm

"I'm not sure if its fiends..." Leirbag said as the feeling was dying ever so slightly, "But I was getting like...almost a rush of energy or something that ran down my spine about the time you guys were saying something about someone being ahead of the path."

Orion had been half heatedly listening in on Cora and Leirbag's conversation as he had been listening for the fiends. It would be more helpful if i could sense the fiends since these two won't shut it, he thought bitterly to himself as he tried to hear past their chattering. All of a sudden he felt that all to familiar toxic breath in a mass quantity, much larger than last night. Orion drew his pistol and he said to them, "Well , whether you're sensing fiends or not, I am. There's a huge hoard of that way." Orion than ran off in the direction of the fiends, just waiting to open fire on them

"I know we don't!" Macabre grunted bitterly as she sliced through a group of fiends, "but our reaper duties come far before going out to find Leirbag." She knew this would happen if they all were topside at once, but it was either they split up and fight some in the underworld and some topside or they fought them all topside. in her aggravation, she held her scythe high as purple and black fire accumulated around her blade and chanted, "Undo of atrum incendia!!!" she brought her blade across her body and a wave of dark fire washed through the hoard of fiends, cutting almost a tenth of the hoard into two
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:53 pm

Well don't I feel stupid for not paying enough attention, Cora thought as Orion ran off towards the fiends. "C'mon, Leirbag!" she said as Cora hurried after Orion. Stupid! How didn't we notice these things earlier?! Cora thought angerly to herself as they approached the fiends.

Ahead of them, Cora could easily hear the slashing and screaming of fiends. What's going on...? Oh, that doesn't matter now! As quietly as Cora herself could, she ran at the hoard of fiends and began to slice each and every one in two. But every which way Cora turned, more came. Damn it! Why the hell are there so many?! she thought once more, as she slice another fiend in half.

Lynn watched Macabre from the corner of her eye as she continued to freeze and destory the fiends with her ice covered daggers. Her power's truly amazing... But enough gawking! C'mon, Lynn! Focus! the reaper thought as she swung her daggers across another set of fiends.

Not too far away, Lynn could hear someone fighting away at the fiends. Lynn looked at her fellow reapers for a moment, but then concluded that the new sound was not from either of them. Aw...don't tell me the humans came after the fiends!

Urgently, Lynn ran over to Macabre and began to fight along side her, just so they were in a decently easy speaking distance. "Macabre...," she breathed, "the humans...it seems to be that they came back after the fiends." With that, Lynn had sliced another pack of fiends into shreds with the icy crystals flying from her daggers.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 pm

((i have to finish this tomorrow))

As Orion came upon the mob of fiends, he stopped in his tracks as he was horrified by their numbers. "Where in the hell did all these fiends come from?!?" he said to himself as he pointed the gun at the mob and opened fire. the mob noticed him attacking them an started spreading like an amoeba towards him, as if to consume him. Orion put away his pistol and readied himself in a drawing stance. "Like hell I'm going down without a fight," he said as he prepared his spell. "Torrent Edge!!!" he chanted in an echoed voice as he drew his sword and slashed at the fiends. the wind sliced through the mob and cut and pushed back all the fiends advancing on him. "This is gonna be a long night." he said to himself as he charged the mob and started hacking away at the fiends.

Leirbag followed Cora to the scene and stopped like Orion to gaze upon it. However, as Leirbag looked at the mass hoard, he started to loose control of himself as memories of fighting the fiends thousands of times flooded his mind. He held his head in slight pain as he tried to restrain himself but was failing miserably. His pupils elongated into cat-like, demon eyes as he ceased to tremble and he looked onto the hoard with malice. he took his 8 knives into his hand like claws as her mumbled to himself, "Here I come."

Leirbag charged the swarm with inhuman speed, and took out 4 fiends at once with a swing from both of his "claws." With expert precision, speed, strength and agility, Leirbag quick sliced his way through the mob taking out at least one fiend with every swing of his hands. After he hacked away a clearing for himself, he threw all 8 of his knives outward and each scalpel stuck itself into a different fiend. Leirbag held his hands out towards his scalpels as sparks of lightning accumulated around his hands. "Duodeviginti prong levitas!" Leirbag chanted as a bolt of lightning shot out from each of his finger tips. the lightning struck each of the scalpels like lightning rods and then branched out from the fiends towards other surrounding fiends. all the fiends in the blast radius were fried to ashes and the electrically charged scalpels returned to his hands like magnets. he caught them one by one between his fingers before he lunged himself forward and continued to slash away and electrify the fiends.

Macabre finished cutting up a fiend as Lynn said something about the humans. She looked behind her and saw the female human slash away with her double-edge spear and the male human hack away at the swarm with some sort of wind magic. The sight of the two humans attacking the fiends confused her slightly, she would think they would run away from something like the fiends. "It would appear so..." she said as she sliced up another fiend, "But what do they have against the fiends? you think they'd be smart and run." At the moment Macabre wasn't really complaining about them being there since they were helping them do their job.

As she kept a curious eye on the humans, she noticed a third figure joining in on the fight. At first she couldn't identify if it was human or not because the figure moved so fast. However, when it finally stopped, Macabre got a glimpse of the figure as it performed an all-too-familiar spell to her. Her eyes widened in excitement as she called over to Lynn in an accomplished tone, "Hey Lynn, look who decided to show up."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Cora caught a glance of Leirbag, running after the fiends at a vast, inhuman speed. She wouldn't dare to catch anymore that a slight glance; seeing him fight in such a devilish manner frightened her so.

Cora hacked away at the surrounding fiends. She would either shoot them with a bolt of lightning from her spear, or simply cut them in half. Either way, her victim would be dead in the end.

At the corner of her eyes, Cora could've sworn that she saw other figures nearby, among the trees. But she couldn't be too sure. Nor did she have the time to even turn her head away from the hoard of fiends. "I've never seen so many fiends in my life... We'll be up all night killing these damned things," she said aloud to herself.

Lynn quickly glanced over toward where Macabre was looking. Her eyes, too, grew wide at the sight of their lost comrade. She wanted to run to him, tackle him to the ground, and then wack him over the head with an icicle from her daggers.

Lynn was about to shout over to Leirbag, but was distracted by oncoming fiends. As she swung her ice daggers at the creatures, Lynn thought, Damn... We can't go fetch after him with all these fiends here... Not only that...the humans are still over there with him...

Confused curiousity hit Lynn like a speeding bullet. "Say, Macabre," Lynn began quietly, "why do you suppose Leirbag's fighting over there...with the humans?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content