Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Seraph

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell's Seraph

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 Lynn

Lynn now had her complete attention on Macabre, with wide eyes. He wouldn't have... She shook her head in denial, telling herself that Leirbag would go up there...to the human world. "Macabre, h--he wouldn't! W--why would he go up there...to the human world? That wouldn't keep the fiends out. Hell, it would probably lure even more up there. What reason could Leirbag possibly have for leaving the Underworld, for the human world? I--it doesn't make sense...does it?"

Lynn was confused beyond belief now. But even more so, she couldn't think of a single reason of why Leirbag would go up there. But of course, he wasn't anywhere else in the Underworld. The human world was the only place he could have gone. No where else.

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 Cora-1

Cora grinned at Leribag and said, "That's right. Again, we'll head out after breakfast." Cora sighed disappointedly towards Orion's responce. Well...fair enough I suppose. Can't change his mind once it's set, unless he's the one to change it that is. Orion will be Orion.

The three of them walked on down to the mess hall in silence. After Orion, Cora ordered her meal, and began to walk towards the table Orion had picked out for them. She quickly looked over her shoulder at Leirbag and said, "Come on over after you get your breakfast. I'll be sure to leave you a seat." With that, she continued on her way to the table. Cora sat herself down across the table from Orion and began to eat her breakfast in silence. I might as well bring it up now, before Leirbag comes on over...

Cora set her fork down on her plate, sat up straight and faced Orion. In a semi-serious tone, she said, "Orion, I think it may be best if you come with us to town today. I offered for two reasons. One, so I could help him find a place to stay, so he doesn't end up staying here again. Two, if his memory is jogged in anyway, there's a chance I might find out why a powerful mage as himself could possibly lose his memories so easily... I'm sure you're curious to know as well, Orion."

((just if you're curious, i'm perfectly into character now. well, for Cora mainly; i'm getting there with Lynn. so i'm starting to enjoy myself quite a bit. Very Happy ))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 Mystic-_MACABRE_-

"I don't know Lynn!" Macabre yelled at Lynn in almost a demonic tone, now becoming very irritable, "He's the oldest out of all of us so maybe he got tired of the place I literally don't know. Even thought i knew him some 100 years before either of you showed up, I didn't learn much about him since he kept most of his thoughts to himself." she glared up at the entrance and said, "we're deffinatly need to prepare before we go up there and that'll take some time...I guess we're making a visit tomorrow night."

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 12-1

Orion looked up from his meal when Cora asked himm about joining them on there little excursion. he set his fork down, and looked over at Leirbag who was still at the window and he said, "I'm not sure how you're going to find out how he lost his memory by just showing him around town. And for all we know, he didn't even live in Thebes; he could have lived anywhere else in Ithaca." he took a swig of his coffee and thought about it for a minute before sighing heavily and then said, "but i guess I'll go for a lack nothing better to do..." Not only that but Orion didn't want to leave this man alone with a comrad if he was just faking it.

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 443

Meanwhile, Leirbag was having trouble choosing his breakfast. Crap... he thought, I don't know what I like to eat. The cook kept asking him what he wanted but all he got as a response where hums of thought. eventually Leirbag asked, "can i just have a little bit everything?" I have to like something, he thought, I guess I'll remember by trial and error. within a few minutes, Lierbag received a plate of One sausage link, one steak ham slice, one pancake, one slice of french toast, one slice of toast, a half of a bagel, half of an English muffin, three different kinds of eggs, hash brows, home fries, grits, a glass of milk, a glass of orange juice and a mug of coffee.

Leirbag carried the tray back to the table, sat down next to Cora and looked down at his food. he picked up his fork and dug into a sunny side up egg, and sniffed it before he put it into his mouth. he chewed it for a minute before forcefully swallowing and decided mentally, Okay i didn't like eggs. He went for the next thing on his plate and went through this process of trial and error for a good 15 minutes as Cora and Orion just watched him
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Lynn backed away a few inches after being yelled. She's scary when someone ticks her off... With that thought aside, Lynn listened to Macabre's reasons intently. She nodded slowly, indicating that she understood, and then looked at the entrance to the Underworld. "The human world... What an adventure that'll be for us, huh? So just as you said, we best prepare for our journey."

Lynn began to walk away, slightly pumped, but then stopped in thought. She turned her head to face Macabre and said, "Eto...what do we need in order to be prepared, other than our weapons and food...?"

Cora took a sip of her own coffee and gave Orion a slightly cold stare. He acts as if I don't know that... Even so, there's a chance that he at least walked around the town before he lost his memories. All he needs is a little shove to at least retrieve some memories...or at least I hope. Cora set her mug down and grinned at Orion as he said he would come along with them. "Well, that's good. I don't quite know how myself, but there's a slight chance some of his memories will be regained, and we might learn something about him... Look at it that way."

When Leirbag came over and sat next to her, she picked up her mug again and watched Leirbag try every little thing on his plate. It was amusing, but a little strange to watch, in her opinion. "Er...I don't mean to push you or anything, but are you almost done...?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 pm

((okay the reapers shouldn't be doing much until the next night after this post...unless hanyou wants to jump in at this point))

Macabre sighed as she drooped her head and asked Lynn, "You've never been shade walking before have you? Figures since Leirbag and I are usually the ones that work upstairs if needed. When i say we need to prepare, we need to prepare the spell circle. Shade walking is where we go into a meditative state inside the spell circle and our souls go above while our physical form remains down here. It's an easier and less painful method then going backwards through the gate but we can only search for him at night because once the sun rises, our shades are forced back to the Underworld."

Macabre propped herself off of the tree and said as she walked by Lynn, "C'mon, i have the spell books in my cove. I'll start the spell circle today but I'll have to finish it tomorrow."

After all the taste testing of all the food, Leirbag decided to himself that he used to like ham, bread, and pancakes. After eating those first and then picking at the food he could just tolerate, he heard Cora's question. "Uhhh..." he said as he took a whiff of the coffee, "I can be done in a little bit." He took a sip before spitting it back up and coughing a little bit; How can they tolerate something so extreamly bitter? he thought to himself. he put the mug down and then pushed the tray away and said, "Okay I think I'm done."

Orion chuckled a little after watching his reaction to coffee as he calmly down the rest of his. He took All three of their trays and said, "well then lets head on out."He put the trays on the window's ledge and then beckoned for Cora and Leirbag to follow them.

Once outside, Orion said to them, "Well let's take care of the sleeping arrangements first so that's out of the way. C'mon i know someplace he can stay relatively cheap." Orion was referring to a decent Inn in the town that the Seraphs have done a lot for since half of the owner's family was taken by the fiends. As he lead the two of them to the Inn Orion kept a sharp eye on Leirbag not only to make sure he didn't pull anything with his scalpels but also to see if he could catch a glimpse of realization in his eyes.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 AnimeDemon

After Syaoran had finished defeating the fiends back in the first page, he had proceeded to try and entertain himself. But that didn't seem to be working. And, since there was no need, or oppertunity for him to post, he was left wandering around in the underworld.

This was very . . . tedious.

Then, he spotted Lynn and Macabre walking off somewhere.

Syaoran, after finally finding them, intercepted the two as they walked, crossing his arms.

"There! What are you guy's doing! I've been so . . . bored."

He switched his weight to one foot.

"Where're you headed?"

short post, but it's there!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Lynn looked away from Macabre, slightly ashamed of herself. Just as Macabre figured, she has never been shade walking, let alone heard of it... There was no point in hiding it, so Lynn just listened intently and nodded to Macabre's explanation when necessary. When Lynn was told to follow, she nodded as did as she was told.

A thought came to mind though. "Well, if our shades are forced back down to the Underworld when the sun rises, don't you think--" Lynn was cut off by someone speaking. She turned around to see who, and sighed slightlly when it was only Syaoran. I was kinda hoping it would have been Leirbag...

That aside, Lynn turned to face Syaoran completely and said quietly, "Well, we're going to set up a spell circle...so we can go shade walking tomorrow..."

Cora followed Orion at a good pace, with Leirbag walking along side her. She noticed Orion keeping an eye on him, but she tried to pay no mind. Orion will be Orion she thought to herself once again with a sigh.

Once they reached the Inn, the three of them walked on in, Cora putting on a small grin. "Good morning--where's the Inn keeper?"

The Inn keeper came running into the room, then looked at Orion and Cora with a welcoming smile. "So sorry; I was making beds. But welcome! What brings you two here today?" She looked past Cora and Orion at Leirbag and said, "And who is this? I'm going to guess someone looking for a place to stay."

Cora nodded and held out her hand in front of Leirbag. "This is Leirbag, and you're correct; he's looking for a place to stay. For...well, how long do you think, Leribag?" she asked, aiming her attention on Leirbag now.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Semi curious as to what Lynn was saying, Macabre was slightly irritable when Syaoran interrupted her and spoke to them. After Lynn gave he shortened version fo their little mission, Macabre illaborated, "Leirbag's missing. We're going to go see if he's in the human world because he's no where to be found in the Underworld." There was no point lying to Syaoran; even that lazy bum would have figured out that Leirbag was missing by the next night.

"Would you like to help us when we finally go?" Macbre offered, thinking that he'd like to because of lack of anything to do in the Underworld. Although, there might be a problem if all the reapers were topside, however, that was a problem she'd have to figure out later.

"Ummm..." Leirbag hummed as he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm not sure...a few nights maybe?" He really had no idea how long it would take him to regain his memories. Not wanting to over impose, Leirbag decided to himself if he didn't remember by the end of the week, he would move on to another town.

"In that case, the guild will pay his room bill." Orion said from the tavern table he had sat down at as they talked, "However, you're on your own for food and any trouble you cause."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:02 pm

((i'll obviously let hanyou post for the reapers; lynn can't do much.
though...as of now i don't really know what i should post exactly for cora either...>.<))

Cora nodded in agreement with Orion and looked back at the Inn keeper. "Well, now that's settled, will you please show Leirbag to his room?"

The Inn keeper nodded with a smile as she said, "Of course. Follow me please, sir. I'll get you settled in." With that the Inn keeper mad her walked back over to the way she came from, and waited outside the room that would be Leirbag's.

Cora gestured for Leirbag to follow the Inn keeper and said, "Go on and get settled." When he left, Cora went over and sat down next to Orion and said quietly, "Do you think we should go with them? I don't think he'll really do anything..." Well, Cora was hoping that Leirbag wouldn't do anything.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Leirbag followed the Inn keeper like a little puppy up to the room he was so graciously given. When he was finally shown his room, Leirbag said to the man, "Thank you for the room but... I really don't have any luggage and I was planning to walk around town a little bit before i settle in. Althought I do appreciate the thought."

The Inn keeper shrugged his shoulders and said, "who am I to tell you what to do." the man patted him on the shoulder and said, "you're welcome back here anytime here kind sir." He gave the stranger the key to his room and then walked back down stairs.

Leirbag looked at the key to his room for a minute before pocketing it and walking back tdownstairs to find Cora and Orion sitting at one of the tavern tables. He came up to them and said, "Ummm...should we get going? I mean if you're still going to try and help me..." he didn't want to seem rude or anything since he got the feeling Orion didn't like him too much. Also, he didn't want to be impoliet to Cora out of gentlemem's curtisy.

When Leirbag went up stairs, Orion shook his head to Cora as he invited her to sit down at the table. "Naw I think he can find his room on his own." Orion simply looked around the familiar Tavern as he waited for Leirbag to return.

Orion looked up when he finally returned and nodded his head at his request, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. "Very well." Orion said as he offered to hlep Cora stand up, "let's get a move on then."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 am

Cora took Orion's offer by taking his hand. Once she was helped up from her seat, Cora walked towards the door. Looking over her shoulder at the two men, she said, "Well, hurry up now." She led them out of the Inn and down the main road. Cora pointed out various shops and markets to Leirbag as they walked around the town. The entire time, of course, Cora kept a close eye on Leirbag, trying to see if anything seemed familar to him at all. From what she could tell, nothing did. I should probably ask...in case I'm wrong...though I really doubt it. Cora looked over her shoulder at Leirbag with a smile and said, "So...does anything look familar to you? If not, did just seeing something trigger any sort of memory at all?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:15 am

Leirbag took a gtood look at every building and person that Cora and Orion showed him down the main street but unfortunately nothing rang any bells. This was starting to worry Leirbag to an extent. Who was I if none of this is familiar? he thought to himself. When they started branching off onto smaller streets, Leirbag was still having difficulty regaining any sort of memory. eventually Cora spoke to him.

"So...does anything look familiar to you? If not, did just seeing something trigger any sort of memory at all?"

Leirbag sighed in failure and shook his head no. He walked on a little with head hung low, disappointed in himself that despite the help from these nice people, he still couldn't remember anything and was wasting their time. leirbag looked up at the building to their left and saw it was a dark, gothic church with large stain glass windows of a mix of angelic and demonic depictions. he stared at the face of the building in slight awe and asked, "What is this place?"

Orion sighed slightly from exhaustion when the man said he didn't remember anything. Are we really doing any good here? he thought to himself, I mean there's always a chance he's not even from here...but we have to start somewhere i guess...

"What is this place?"

Orion looked to see what Leirbag was referring to only to see the Thebe's Cathedral. "That's the town's church." Orion answered Leribag as he walked up next to him, "The guild actually works under the jurisdiction of bishop here." Orion noted how he looked up at the stain glass windows so intently and told Leirbag, "You know, it's easier to look at the windows from inside."

Without saying anything, Leirbag walked slowly into the building and into the main chapel of the Catherdral, not really aware of Cora and Orion following him in. he looked up at the windows that illuminated all the walls of the chapel. most of them were depictions of stories of the heavenly figures that the religion told of. However, on the wall to their left, was a depiction of a mythical fight between angels and demonic like creatures, which actually looked a lot like fiends.

Leirbag crossed through one of pews to get a better view of the window and stared up at it in awe. It's beautiful he thought to himself as he reached to fondle one of his scalpels, something about it seems to...stand out to me... Leirbag reached up to run his hand across the foot of one of the demonic creatures on the window, unable to reach much higher than that on the window
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 2 AnimeDemon
Syaoran shrugged when he heard Macabre's question.

"Sure. Not like there's anything better to do." He replied, sticking his hands in his pockets. And really, there wasn't. He had been waiting for something interesting to present itself, and it looked like he had gotten what he wanted. And, he was genuinly curious as to where Leirbag could've gone.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:03 am

Lynn nodded at Syaoran's decision to join in on their search for Leirbag. Though, she wasn't quite sure if it was a good thing. Either he would be really helpful in searching for Leirbag, or he would just kinda be...there... But either way, it was nice to have another person joining them on for shade walking. I wonder if he's ever gone... Hopefully so I'm not alone...

As Macabre and Lynn started to walk away, Lynn looked over her shoulder and signalled for Syaoran to follow. "C'mon now; we best start getting the spell circles ready."

Cora watched Leirbag carefully as he stared and ran his hands along the stain glass windows in awe. It didn't look like he was regaining any memories to her, but he was certainly feeling something while looking at the windows. Probably the stories the windows told to be exact.

Cora walked up next to Leirbag, and then looked up at the creatures Leirbag was reaching for. Still looking up at the window, Cora said, "These sure are beautiful, huh?" Cora paused, putting on a serious expression before speaking once more, "As you can probably tell, the stain glass windows tell stories. This one here represents the mages of Purgatory's Seraphs fighting off the fiends that invade our world."

Cora turned to face Leirbag and said, "This window surely seems to have caught your attention. But judged by the expression on your face, you still haven't regained any memories at all, have you?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

"These sure are beautiful, huh?"

Leirbag snapped out of his daze once Cora spoke to him and he looked at her to see her appreciating the window as well. The colored light hit Cora which made her glow softly in a way that looked like she belonged in the window. Leirbag turned his head as he blushed ever so slightly. "Fiends huh?" he commented as he looked back up at the epic fight.

"This window surely seems to have caught your attention. But judged by the expression on your face, you still haven't regained any memories at all, have you?"

Leirbag sighed as he drooped his head and admittied, "Unfortunatly not..." He looked back up at the window and ran his hand over the scalpels on his one leg and added, "But i feel like it shoud..."

When Orion enetered the chapel, he went right to the front where the priest would preach. he walked up to the cross in the middle and he lit the candel next to it on the table, made a cross over his body, folded his hands, bowed his head, and prayed. Dear Father, he prayed silently, I need your help to guide one of your lost sheep back to his flock. Please help Cora and I restore these mans memories. If they are good, then leave them be, however if they're terrible, please make it so thathe could live on happily and peacfully, Amen.

Orion and looked through the stain glass windwo behind the corss took on a redish glow and realized what time it was. "Oh sh--." Orion said, restraining himself to swear in a holy place, "Cora! We have to get going. Its going to be night soon and we have guard duty." This was a problem because they would have no time to take Leirbag back to the Inn and Orion was sure that Leirbag didn't remeber where the Inn was.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Cora stared at Leirbag in slight awe. It was disappointing that he still couldn't remember anything, but she couldn't help but feel a little reassured after hearing his last few words. Well...at least he's feeling something.

"Cora! We have to get going. Its going to be night soon and we have guard duty."

Cora quickly turned to face Orion, expression filled with slight surprise. "Aww, you're kidding!" She glanced back out at the window--it was in fact getting late. Just great...there's no way we'll be able to take Leirbag back to the Inn in time...I suppose we could bring him along...but that would endanger him. Then again... Cora looked up at the stain glass window her and Leirbag were just examining before. Maybe seeing fiends would trigger some sort of memory for him...

Cora grumbled under her breath as she turned to Leirbag. "Um...we have to get going." She then looked over at Orion and continued, "It may be risky, but perhaps we should bring Leirbag along..." Normally, Cora would never have suggested such a risky decision. But at this point, this seemed like it might help Leirbag regain some of his memories, if they were lucky.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 pm

"We have no other choice." Orion said he began to get serious to prepare himself for the mission. As Orion tried to imagine what might happen on the mission he remembered what the nurse had said about him being a powerful mage. You know... he thought to himself as he looked at Leirbag, If he was a mage then maybe some action will provok his old skills... if not at least some memories "C'mon you two." Orion said as he took one of the candle lanters from the walls of the church, making a mental note to put it back tomorrow, "let's get going."

Leirbag was a little tooken back about the fact that he would have to accompany them on a dangerous mission. he opened his mouth a number of times to object but he had no argument. Leirbag considered going back to the Inn himself but the two of them had shown him so many places he oculdn't remeber where each one was. Leirbag sighed sorrowfully and then followed Cora closely out of the Cathedral.

Leirbag had no doubts that the two of them were good at their job if they were able to rescue him from the night before, however, he was afraid that because of the dead wieght he added, somehow he would ruin the misison for them. Leirbag walked nervously along side Cora as the neared the forrest and start praying to God that he wouldn't die or cause Cora or Orion to die either.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Cora quickly followed Orion out of the Cathedral. She noticed that Leirbag seemed a littler nervous about going with them, which was probably why he was walking so close to her. She looked at him with a smile and said, "Don't worry; we won't let those fiends lay a finger on you, alright? The three of us will be just fine." I feel bad about bringing him along--I should've figured he would get nervous like this. But like Orion said, we didn't have any other choice.

The three of them made their way into the Forest of Dryad. Right away Cora readied her weapon, and became very cautious as she looked all around them. "Stay close, and don't let your guard down." she said to Leirbag, still keeping her eyes open for any fiends.

Cora pushed Leirbag between herself and Orion, so he would be protected at both ends. Without letting her guard down, she asked, "Orion, can you sense any? So far it seems okay--but you never can be too sure with fiends."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:46 pm

back in the Underworld, the three Reapers were gathered in Macabre's cove as they watched her prepared the spell circle. She sat in a meditative state with five books opened around her and a blood red seal was carving itself into her floor. Half concentrating on the spell Macabre looked up and realized the time of day. "Shit she exclaimed, loosing control of the seal for a brief second before regaining it, "Some one has to go fend off the fiends! who knows how many already made it through the portal!"

Like the night before, Orion led the way with the candler lantern held up to illuminate their path and kept and eye and ear out for any signs of fiends.

"Orion, can you sense any? So far it seems okay--but you never can be too sure with fiends."

"I know I know." he retorted back after Cora, once again mentioned about the scattered appearances of their enemy. Tonight was an eerie night. The wind was basically dead, and the almost full moon dismally lit the Forrest through the scattered clouds in the sky. Orion had a bad feeling about tonight and he tightened his grip on his pistol.

"I don't sense any ye--." Orion started when out of no where he started to har a loud mass of muffled moans. Orion turned around to see a mob of 30 human and wolf like fiends. "Holy shit." he he exclaimed as he dropped the lantern and drew his pistol and blade, "I've never seen so many at once." Orion started to take a few pot shots at them blowing one or two of their heads off as they continued to drag themselves towards the three of them.

Leirbag kept a wherry eye out for the fiends but it was so dark that he could barely see a few feet from their trail.

As soon as Orion wheeled around and started firing behind them Leirbag turned around and saw the mob of fiends. Innitially Lierbag stepped back aliitle so he was standing slightly behind Orion. However, as he looked onto the mob, a sense of familiarity washed over him. His hands shook a little as his gaze turned from fright to that of dark excitment. His pupils elonmgated to cat-like eyes.

Soon after his staggered breathing stablized and he stopped shaking. He calmly reached down and plucked one of his scalpels from his right thigh belt and he charged the mob of fiends. Homing in on the three leading the mob, Leirbag ran for the leader and sliced open his throat with the small blade, then quickly pivoted around to slice open the other and with a slash in the other direstion, he took out the third. The three fiends fell down all at once as he stood heroically yet eerily in the middle of the corpses.

Quickly Leirbag brought the blade to his mouth and licked a small amount of blood off of his scalpel and then reached down and grabbed the other seven blades, holding one between each finger like claws. Leirbag looked onto the group and asked, "Who's next?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Lynn jumped up from the rock she was sitting on, slight shock. "How could we forget?! C'mon, Syaoran! Macabre will get us when she's done." Without waiting, Lynn rushed out of the cove towards the Underworld's exit--daggers in hand.

When she arrived, numbers upon numbers of fiends were making their way through the Underworld's exit. "Damn it!" She held her breath for a long moment, then let out a slow, cooling air onto her daggers--forming ice. Closing her eyes, Lynn took in another breath as she readied herself. I haven't had to do this for awhile. Lynn criss-crossed her daggers, then swung them apart, aiming towards the crowd of fiends. Large amounts of shattering ice flew towards the crowd, beheading nearly every fiend that was hit. At that moment Lynn ran towards the crowd, slicing off the heads of the many fiends with her ice covered daggers.

Before Cora could go off and attack the incredibly large amount of fiends, Leirbag beat her to it. She watched in amazement as he destroyed every single fiend that he came into contact with. It seemed to be that he wasn't holding back in the least. Has he...done this before? That didn't matter now--Cora charged at the fiends, slicing the heads off of many with her spear that was pointed at both ends.

Once the number of fiends lessened, in view at least, Cora looked up at Leirbag, still completely astonished. Panting, she said, "It...looks to be that...you've done this...before." Closing her eyes, Cora raised her spear high into the air, as if she was having it reach for the sky. Quietly, Cora said aloud, "Heavens of Thunder, give me Lightning."

Directly above Cora, a small cloud appeared. From that cloud lightning came down towards the earch and seemed to be directed into Cora's spear as if it were a lightning rod. Cora's eyes burst open as she brought her spear down, pointing it towards the fiends. "Let light pierce these dark creatures." Instantly, bolts of lightning shot out at the fiends, burning them immediately. Cora quickly ran towards the burning fiends and beheaded every single one.

Swinging the spear over her shoulder, Cora looked back over to Leirbag and said, "So, have you in fact fought these things before?"

((well...i had fun during this post. ^_^))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

As Cora joined him in the fight, Leirbag slashed at every fiend with his "claws" that he came remotely close to. One swipe was enough to lob off any of their heads. After killing about 7 fiends, Leirbag looked up to see Cora's magic at work. Not wanting to get caught in the blast, he jumped out from the mob over to Cora as lightning rained down upon the mob.

"So, have you in fact fought these things before?"

"Now's not the time to talk." he said in a serious tone that didn't seem like the Leirbag known previously, " we still have company." Leirbag threw the scalpels in his right hand to his right as they stuck into four more fiends approaching the three of them. right behind them was another large mob of fiends as large as the one before.

Leirbag held his index and middle finger of hi right hand out towards the field with the scalpels stuck in them and said in a dark tone, "Levitas!" then a large bolt of lightning extend forth from his two fingers which branched into four and struck the scalpels like lightning rods and electrocuted the fiends until they bursted into dust. Then the statically charged knives came back to Leirbag's fingers like a magnet and he charged once again into the mob

Orion was astonished how good Leirbag was at destroying the fiends. He's amazing at this he thought to himself as he continued to take pot-shots at the mass of fiends, making sure not to hit Cora or Leirbag....maybe too good

Orion was getting rather irritated with the mass quantities of Fiends pouring in , "Screw this" he muttered to himself as he sheathed his blade and pistol and readied himself in a drawing stance. Aiming his attack away from Leirbag, Orion exclaimed in an echoed voice, "Torrent edge!" and swung his blade at a large section of the fiends, leaving only a few that he was now sure Leirbag could handle.

Appreciative of Orion's last attack, Leirbag slashed away at the remaining 5 fiends. Leirbag cracked his neck as he looked around for any more fiends. he was about ready to return his scalpels when he noticed one last one sneaking up behind Cora. "Cora! look out! he exclaimed as he threw all 8 blades at the fiend and punctured the corpse like a voodoo doll. Leirbag held his two fingers out agian towards the last fiend and exclaimed, "Levitas!" A white flash of lightning careered towards the 8 small "lightning rods" which zap friend the fiend to dust.

As his blades merely fell to the ground this time, Leirbag started panting out of exhaustion as a wave of disbelief washed across him; his pupils returned to normal at this time as well. "Whoa." he said to himself as he looked at two fingers which were still slightly smoking from the heat of the lightning, "How'd I do that?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Cora stood speechless as Leirbag continued to fight; it almost seemed as if that was what he was born to do in life. In all honesty, Cora was completely stunned and in disbelief as she watched him. Even more so when he saved her life.

Quickly, Cora ran over to his side when it seemed like he was back to normal. With both hands, she steadied her hands around his upper arm; she was ready to catch and steady Leirbag if he were to collapse. But referring to his question as he gazed at his smoking fingers, Cora answered, "I don't know, Leirbag... But...it seemed as if you've fought those things a thousand times before."

Cora looked over to Orion, trying to figure out his thoughts about all this, and what the hell just came over Leirbag. Well...I'm convinced that fighting fiends had something to do with his previous life. That's for certain. Plus, I think it's also certain that he can be trusted--for the most part.

Barely being able to mutter out words, Cora managed to say, "Uhh...Orion, I--I think it's safe to say we won't see any more tonight. So I think we should take Leirbag back to the Inn--we can decide on whether we come back or not then. What do you think?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Leirbag faultered a little as he stood to regain control of himself, like he was in a state of suspended animation. As soon as Cora touched him, his pupils elongated again as a rush of memories returned to him but they returned to normal in a split second after the memories returned to him

"I don't know, Leirbag... But...it seemed as if you've fought those things a thousand times before."

"I--I have.." he said as he started to shift through his newly acquired memories, "almost every night... in a dismal land..." Leirbag tried to remeber as much as he could but he still felt like there was a lot missing. However, he did remember a number of spells that apparently were well ingrained into his mind. "illuminous." he said as he snapped his fingers and a light appeared on his index finger that gave off small electrical sparks.

Orion sheathed his blade after the last fiend fell and thought to himself, What in hell is this guy? Orion began to suspect who he really was. His movements were so quick i could hardly see them he thought to himself as he picked up the lantern. Orion had a quick thought if he was more than just human but shook the thought of way. Get it together Orion, he thought, you said it yourself, there's no such things as demons.

"Uhh...Orion, I--I think it's safe to say we won't see any more tonight. So I think we should take Leirbag back to the Inn--we can decide on whether we come back or not then. What do you think?"

"After two waves like that i'm hardly sure if infact that was it." Orion said as he started to feel for other fiends. Orion looked over at Leirbag who was now playing with some sort of illumination spell and said, "Well, seeing how he has a light, why don't you just walk back with him? I'll be alright by myself."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Cora nodded slowly to Orion and began to walk away with Leirbag at her side. She looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "Be careful; I'll come back after I drop Leirbag off at the Inn." With that the two of them were off towards town, with Leirbag's light leading the way.

They quietly made their way into town and down the main road. Cora wanted to hurry up so she could get back to Orion as quickly as possible, but it would be rude of her to rush Leirbag. She hoped that it wasn't obvious that she wanted to get him to the Inn quicker, even though it probably was.

As they came up to the Inn, Cora walked Leirbag inside. She glanced at his brightly lit finger and said, "Well, you can put that out now--it's not the best idea using our magic around others. It's dangerous and catches people's attention." Cora turned for the door and looked over her shoulder at Leirbag, "Well, I best get a lantern and hurry back to Orion. I'm a little worried about leaving him."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Even thought Leirbag was leading the way, It seemed like Cora was only a foot behind him with her steps hot on his heels. She must want to get rid of me quicker, he thought to himself, Man i almost feel like a pup...

when they made it to the Inn, Leirbag snapped his fingers again when he was instructed to. He was a little bummed that now he could help Cora and Orion, they wanted to send him home. "yeah you best get going" he said in a tone of forced caring through his depression, "thank you for showing me the way back here...I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He was really hopeful she would come back. He had no one else in the town besides Cora and Orion to call companions and also he figured they'd try to help him with his memories anyways.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:50 am

Cora glanced away from Leirbag for a moment, pondering about what he had said. Well...we'll have the day off again. Plus, I'm still curious to learn about him. Cora turned her head towards him once again with a smile. "Yes, I'll see you again tomorrow. Good night, Leirbag." Cora waved and then walked out of the Inn and headed towards the guild.

Quickly, she ran inside to get herself a lantern, and then hurried back into the forest, searching for Orion. Cora held the lantern in front of her, trying her best to see either Orion or any fiends that may be lurking around her. "Orion," she said just over a whisper, "where are you, and have there been any more fiends?" Cora looked behind her, in case she was being followed. But from what she could tell, there was nothing there.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content