Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell's Seraph

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 Empty Re: Hell's Seraph

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 am

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 12-1

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here." Orion said in a normal indoor voice as he slashed his way through a bush behind Cora, "There was one other fiend but i got rid of him no problem." Orion joined Cora on her trail and began to walk with her to see if there would be any more fiends.

As the night seemed to drag on forever, Orion decided to break the silence and said, "I'm a little worried now.I'm not sure if you noticed but there was a hint of blood lust in Leirbag's movements. I've never seen anyone enjoy killing so much." Orion started to replay the scene back in his head and began to wonder about his skills as a mage. "You know," Orion started again, "If his background wasn't so questionable, he probably would make a pretty good Seraph."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 Cora-1

Cora nodded and put Orion's comment into thought. "Wow...you're right... He would make a very good Seraph, if you ask me." Cora was also a little afraid of Leirbag, after seeing him fight. Cora herself has never seen someone fight so...viciously. His lust to kill the fiends was frightening...I've never seen anything like it before...

Cora looked around their surroundings, kind of hoping that there would be at least one or two fiends to fight off at the moment. But of course there weren't. Without looking back at Orion, Cora said, "I kinda said that we would walk around with Leirbag again tomorrow, Orion. This'll give us a chance to learn more about him. And who knows...maybe we can maybe even try to get him to become a Seraph." Cora knew that the last suggestion was a little iffy, but Leirbag's exactly what they needed on their side to fight off all the fiends.

((eh....i don't like that post at all.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 pm

"Well, we'll see." Orion said as he lead Cora on through the night. the two of them kept their post up throughout the night. it was only until a few hours before sunrise did they trudged their way back to the guild and finally turned in for the night.

The next day, a little after noon, Orion finally stirred back awake. This is the only thing i hate about night missions, he thought to himself as he groggily sat up, i waste so much of the day sleeping. Orion rubbed his eyes and got dressed again, thre his pistol belt on and grabbed his katana and carried it down to the cafeteria where they were already serving lunch. orion was still able to snag a cup f coffee though from the cafeteria and he sat down at a table and stared off into space as his mind started to focus onto his surroundings and finally become capable of intelligent thought.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:22 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Hell's Seraph - Page 3 AnimeDemon
Syaoran followed Lynn, drawing his sword and slashing it at a multitude of fiends, letting out a small scoff as the dark energy it released slashed through a number of them. He continued fighting, eventually settling for close combat as he swung his mighty blade into their forms. He cut through more and more, feeling the thrill of battle rush through him. Though they were easy to dispose of, the sheer number of them slowly ebbed away his boredom.

wow... haven't posted here in a while. Um, do you mind if I get rid of midoriko? i mean, she hasn't posted yet and I have no idea how I'm going to bring her in...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Cora squinted her eyes open, annoyed by the sun's bright rays that shown through her window. The closed blinds were of no help against the mid-day sun. Lazily, Cora threw the covers off and sat up in her bed. She swung her legs over the side and stood up. Her eyelids were heavy, making it seem like her hands rubbing against them were useless.

Mindlessly, Cora got herself dressed and ready for the long day that awaited her. She wasn't quite sure what today would have in store for either her, Orion, or even Leirbag. She knew they would end up seeing him again. Or at least, that's what she told the strange man last night. Lastly, Cora grabbed her staff and left her room in silence.

She slowly made her way down to the cafeteria, not surprised in the least to see Orion sitting down at a table drinking coffee. He looked just as tired as she was. Quietly, Cora sat down across from Orion at the table. She yawned slightly as she resisted every urge to rest her head on the table. Then groggily, she said, "G'morning." Cora yawned once again.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 11545611

Midoriko yawned as she sat up, fisting her hands and rubbing them against both eyes. She stood, stretching slightly, before dressing and getting ready for the morning. Once she was satisfied with her appearance, she took hold of her staff, sighing as she walked out of her room.

Upon reaching the cafeteria, she perked up slightly when she saw Cora and Orion sitting.

She hadn't seen the two all day yesterday.

Not feeling very hungry she went over and sat beside Cora, looking at the two. The three weren't exactly the best of friends, but she did enjoy sitting with the two.

"Hello." She said in her normal, quiet voice. "Good morning you two."

There! The deed has been done.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"I think it would be "good afternoon" girls," Orion saidgroggily as he took another gulp of his coffee, "We slept right through the morning." Orion wasn't really looking forward to walking aroudn with that guy again just because of the fact that Orion was so tired althought he was still curious and a bit cautious about the man either way.

Orion looked over to Midoriko and said to her, "How've things been around the guild Midoriko? We haven't been around lately to really keep tabs on things."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:23 pm

The water mage blinked at Orion.

Right.

Afternoon.

"Everything has been going smoothly. There haven't been any unusual occurances, if that's what you mean." She spoke. "And I noticed that you two have been gone a lot recently . . . what have you been doing?" She asked curiously. jShe was perfectly fine and content to continue her work at the guild as normal, even if they were off doing something fun and exciting. Though she couldn't say that she wasn't curious. Her long eyelashes dusted her cheeks as she blinked again, glancing over to Cora as well.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:11 am

Orion sighedas he fought the urge to just fall right back asleep nd he explained to the water mage, "While we were scouting two nights ago, we found this guy out in the woods unconscious. we took him to the hospital and found out he had amnesia. So, we're trying to get his memories back and its not really working."

Orion drank the rest of his coffee before he went on to say, "However, it tuns out that he was a mage in his previous life since we took him scouting last night and he pulled this lightning magic from out of thin air. He could probably be a Seraph if we got all of his memories back."

Orion looked down at his mug and then admitted, "Although...he is kinda scary when you watch him fight. he's almost inhuman."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 am

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Midoriko listened to Orion's explanation thoughtfully. So they found a man with amnesia? And if Orion thought he was scary than he most probably was. Regardless, Midoriko wanted to meet him. If it was possible for him to become a seraph once he regained his memories, she wanted to at least say hi so he would know more than two friendly faces.

"Would it be possible for me to introduce myself?" She asked curiously. "I mean, if it's not to much trouble."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Orion yawned loudly again before saying, "Well, Cora and I were gonna go walk around town again with him today to see if we could get more memories back. Hwever, I think I'm too tired to walk around today. You could take my place with Cora and met him if you want." Orion looked back down at his mug and said groggily, "I'm getting more coffee." He then got up and went back over to the coffee pot for a refill
[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Midoriko nodded, bowing her head slightly. "Thank you." She turned to Cora tilting her head a bit to the side. "I hope you won't mind ,Cora." She spoke as Orion left the table.

Today would certainly be interesting, that was for sure.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 pm

((sorry--i've been busy...and i was just typing out a lot of sh*t.))

Cora watched Orion leave the table for more coffee and then shook her head at Midoriko. "Of course I won't mind, Midoriko. Orion's right though, about Leirbag, that's his name. His fighting skills were unbelievable, and frightening. After seeing him in battle, I'm slightly afraid to walk around with him, I guess you could say..."

Cora felt bad for fearing a man with amnesia, but it was the truth. Still, she couldn't throw him and this matter aside. Cora was more than determined to learn more about Leirbag. "Cora stood from her seat and smiled at Midoriko. "I wouldn't worry about seeing him fight though. All his focus was on the fiends, which is good. Besides, he's respectful, and not very selfish. He's a kind man, from what I can see."

Cora moved away from the table, signalling for Midoriko to follow. "C'mon, we should get going. He's probably wondering where I'm at." On their way out, they passed Orion. Cora stopped for a moment and said, "We're going to be leaving now, feel free to come find us if you change your mind." With that, Cora waved goodbye to Orion and left the guild.

Out on the streets, Cora led Midoriko to the Inn where she had left Leirbag last night. They made their way inside, right away Cora saw the Inn Keeper. She waved politely at her and said, "Good mo--afternoon. We've come to see Leirbag." The Inn Keeper nodded and led them to his room. Cora thanked the Inn Keeper and then knocked on Leirbag's door quietly, in case he was still asleep like her and Orion were.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 443

Leirbag had woken up early that morning, not wanting to miss any time he could be spending with his companions from the guild. As the morning progressed, Leirbag was starting to get anxious waiting around. They must still be sleeping, he figured to himself as he finished his breakfast at the Inn at around 10:00 am. leirbag went back up to his room and he started thinking about what he could do to spend his time. Eventually he htought of some exercises that seemed somewhat familar to him and began to give himself a morning work out.

"196...197...198..." he grunted to himself as he counted his push ups, "199...200..." Leirbag rolled to one side panting as he finished his 3rd set of push ups that morning when all of a sudden a knock came at the door. "Just a minute," Leirbag called out to the door as he went and grabbed his shirt to put back on. Leirbag buttoned up at least half way as he walked to the door and then opened it up.

Much to his excitement it was Cora and another mage he assumed. "Oh, good afternoon Cora." he said as he finished buttoning up his shirt."I apologize for not being totally ready and dressed for the day yet. I decided to occupy myself with some exercise." Leirbag opened the door wider to let the two of them in and he went over to his bed and started putting on his socks and shoes as he looked again at the unfamiliar person, "Cora, who is this? is she another mage at the guild?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:28 pm

since Sora's not on, I'll just introduce myself... if that's okay

Midoriko stepped forward a bit, bowing slightly out of courtesy. "Please forgive me for suddenly showing up like this. And yes, you are correct. I am one of the mages, my name is Midoriko." She explained. "Orion decided to stay at the guild today, Cora and he were telling me about finding you and I had wanted to introduce myself."

With that said she moved to brush some of her hair out of her eyes so she was able to see better.

She studied the man, carefully. He didn't appear to be from around here, and something seemed a bit... different about him. But she chose not to comment.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 am

"Oh, don't worry about it," Cora said in response to Leirbag's explanation as to why he wasn't completely dressed and ready.

Stepping inside the room a bit, Cora opened her mouth to answer Leirbag's question, but Midoriko beat her to it. Nodding, Cora said, "Well, there you go. I hope you don't mind if Midoriko accompanies us some today. Orion may come find us later on if he feels like it." Of course, "if" was the keyword in that.

Cora leaned against the wall and crossed her arms as she and Midoriko patiently waited for Leirbag to finish getting ready for the day. When it seemed to be that he was done, Cora pushed herself off the wall and said, "So, you ready to leave? I hope it doesn't seem like I'm rushing you any. I'm sorry if it does."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:48 pm

"it's quite alright Cora." Leirbag said as he finished tying his tie, "I'm basically done now." Leirbag grabbed his hat which he plopped on his head and then checked his scalpels before ushering the two women out of his room and locked the door behind them. "Ladies first" he said as he gestured for the two of them to lead and followed them out of the inn.

"Well...I'm not sure where you want to start," Leirbag said as he looked around the street to try and see if anything seemed to grab him. Everything now seemed somewhat familiar now that he had been in the area for two days now but nothing seemed to bring back any memories. "But..." Leirbag said as he remembered their attempt yesterday, "I think we might want to start off again back at that church. But then again I'm not all that sure."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Cora turned to Leirbag with a nod. "I was actually thinking the same thing. So let's go ahead and start off their first, shall we?" Cora then led Leirbag and Midoriko to the church quietly. She honestly wasn't quite sure if bringing him back here would do anything. But Cora thought that if they should start anywhere, it would be here at the church or back in the woods where the fiends reside. Cora didn't want to see him fight again, especially out during the day.

They walked into the church and luckily for them, there was no one else there but themselves. Right away Cora walked over to the stained-glass window that had captured Leirbag's attention before. Maybe after he fought fiends last ngiht, maybe seeing these again will trigger some sort of memory.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Leirbag followed Cora back to the church as he scanned the area around him rather than gaze blankly at his surroundings, trying desperately to find something that would spark his memories. Once the three of them made it into the church, he followed the two mages in. he watched Cora walk over to the stain glass window that he had be examining the night before. Although it didn't spark a memory of his previous life, her actions sparked his memory from the night before of how she glowed in the colorful light casted upon her by the window. Leirbag looked down bashfully and held his hand over his heart for a minute as he tried to get the image out of his head; he wasn't fairing so well in that aspect.

Lierbag walked over next to Cora and looked back up at the stain glass window and examined it further. clearly he could point out the angels that obviously were the seraphs and the naked, contorted demons that obviously were fiends. However, he noticed one demon amongst the rest that looked slightly different from the rest. the demon stood erect and fully clothed in a dark cloak unlike the rest and carried a scythe over his shoulder.

Leirbag winced as the memory that hit him the night before came swiftly into his mind again of him fighting the fiends in a dark, bairn landscape. Why would that figure bring back that? he thought as he rubbed his temples. "Cora" Leirbag asked as he pointed up to the figure, "Do you see the one demon with the blade? is that another fiend or is that supposed to be something else?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Cora continued to gaze up at the stain-glass window, even as Leirbag walked up next beside her. It's best not to disturb him; not now while he's trying to regain his memories, she thought. Even so, Cora glanced over at Leirbag with her eyes alone. She noticed him wince, and quickly became alarmed, but she still didn't turn to his aid. There was bound to be pain while trying to remember his past; Cora thought it best to not interfere with the process.

"Cora, do you see the one demon with the blade? Is that another fiend or is that supposed to be something else?"

Cora (finally) turned her head to Leirbag, and looked up to where he was pointing. She calmly shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Ah, well, I wouldn't call it a fiend. Nothing of the sort really. I suppose you could call that demon Death. They're the ones who take away the souls of the dead.

"They're not necessarily enemies or the Seraphs, but not our allies either. I'm not quite sure what they are to us mages..." Cora looked down from the stain-glass window and gazed at Leirbag with curious eyes. "D--does that figure bring back any memories?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:53 pm

"I-It just sparked the memory from last night again." Leirbag he said as he rubbed his eyes. he looked back up at the mysterious figure and said again to Cora in a tone of wonder, "I'm not sure why..."

((not sure what else to add without moving on. we should see if hanyou wants to throw her two cents in or not))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Midoriko observed quietly as the seraph and Leirbag walked to the stain-glass windows, before following behind. She noticed Leirbags reaction to one of the figures in the window and glanced at it curiously. As they talked to each other she decided that it would probably be best to stay out of things for the moment, and allowed Cora and Leirbag to speak. From what she understood of their conversation, Leirbag was remembering things from his past in brief spurts when he looked at the picture.

Midoriko tilted her head to the side slightly.

Interesting.

Deciding that she was a bit curious, she turned to Leirbag.

"May I ask what memory you're talking about?"

i figured midoriko would want to know what was going on...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm

Leirbag looked over at the other mage as she questioned him about his memory. He closed his eyes as he rubbed his temple again to try and get the image back into his head and explained, "I was fighting off hoards of fiends is some very barren, dark, dismal land; no place around here I can tell you that for sure. But I can't remember more than just segments of me using certain spells and just how many hundreds I had to fight off..." who was I, he thought to himself as he looked at his hand before snapping his fingers mumbling, "illuminos" and the light on his index finger glowed again, or better yet what was I?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Cora listened intently as Leirbag spoke of the very few & small memories he regained. Unfortunately, those didn't help Leirbag or anyone else figure out who he was or where had come from.

Cora gazed at the small light, radiating from the tip of Leirbag's index finger. Even the smallest magic spells astonished her sometimes--even more so with Leirbag. His past obviously has something to do with fighting fiends... I'm thinking that's only way he'll be able to regain some memories... she thought as she glanced back up at the stain-glass window. More directly, she was focusing her attention to the fiends and Death.

"Leirbag...why don't we head back to where Orion and I found you? There might be something there that'll help you regain some memories..." Cora said this without looking back at him.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Leirbag glanced over at Cora as she made her suggestion. "I guess we could give that a try." Leirbag said uncertainly to her. he was fresh out of ideas of how to regain his memories so visiting the woods sounded like the best thing to do. However, he remembered last night how he almost lost control of himself as the fiends attacked them last night and was a little frightened of his past life.

Leirbag snapped his fingers again and said to Cora, "well lead the way. I really don't remember where i was two nights ago."

Hell's Seraph - Page 3 Mystic-_MACABRE_-

As Macabre sat in the circle finishing up the spell for later than night and Lynn watching over her, she was going over in her mind what could have provicated Leirbag to go top side. This is really pissing me off, she thought to herself, I mean there's no advantage to fighting them up there and he seemed happy enough down here....i think... Macabre thought about how quiet Leirbag had been a few days before he left. He almost seemed troubled about something

Macabre looked up at Lynn sitting in a chair watching her and asked the fellow demon, "Hey... do you remember how Leirbag was before he left?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content