Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Note [spoiler alert]

+2
Michael_the_angel
xTwilightxAngelx
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life Note [spoiler alert] - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Note [spoiler alert]

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Life Note [spoiler alert] - Page 3 Ryuk

"Sounds nice....But, Koji...Why six?"

After he spotted the apple on Koji's desk, Ryuk nearly pounced at Koji, and would've knocked him out of his chair if he wasn't able to go through solid objects. "Sorry, I was just excited...Anyhoo...what's with the six?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:05 am

“well, judging by the police records,” Koji started, as he pulled up a small sheet. “I should be Kira number six.” He pointed to each name as he said it. There was a number next to each name. “Master Light was the first. Next was an accomplice to light, whose name wasn’t recorded. My guess is either they never got caught, or they betrayed light. I can assume that Kira number 2 is still alive, but cleared of charges for some reason. Next is Higuchi, who was found with deathnote in hand.Then followed by Kiyomi Takada and Teru Mikami. Kiyomi can be linked because she began predicting deaths before they happened on the news, at the same time the main targets changed to a more womanly style. Teru was cough with a deathnote in hand, alongside light, so his case was clear. That adds up to five. that should be all of them, unless i missed one.”
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 127
Quote : the ban hammer approves
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:45 pm

"No...you didn't miss one, I just don't understand how you could have everything all planned out like that. And where did you get the police reports? They couldn't have just been out on the internet? Could they?"

Ryuk finished his apple, and sat on the floor to think.

"What are you gonna do when the police find out? Are you gonna get close to them like light did?"

Ryuk wasn't very inquisitive often, but Koji was different that the other humans with the death note. He knew what he wanted, how to get it, and what measures needed to be taken to achieve his goals. This was very intriguing, because Ryuk knew that Near would almost match his wits perfectly, if not surpass him. They were both very smart humans. And once again, "Kira" was aiming for a "new and justified" world. People would follow him, just like before. Ryuk alomst wanted to call attention to the police himself. Just to see how well Koji would handle it.

Twilight, may I be Near?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 am

"I have everything planned out because i watched Light when he was Kira. I only watched news reports, but they were enough. L only found light because he reacted too impulsively. He attempted to kill L every chance he could. L aired a program that only was on in Japan, then at first Light only killed outside of school.” He then turned on a laptop that sat on his desk. “As for the reports, I planted a small program in a computer at a police station. Then using a script that constantly changes my ip code, and a different proxy per access, I can freely move in and out of the police servers at will. I just found a copy of the Kira report and took one.” He laughed a little to himself, “I may not be the best academically, but if there is one thing I do know, its computers.” He then looked at his watch, “12 noon on a Monday. I think I am late for school.” He closed his laptop. “Oh, you are from another world, aren’t you? So you don’t know much about what I said, do you?” he checked the deathnote over for error.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:49 pm

"...No." Ryuk admitted. "But I caught some of it. I've learned a lot about humans in my time as a Shinigami.

"Which is how I found out humans are the most interesting, I believe." He added under his breath. "Do you want me to come to school with you? Or should I wait here?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

"its already mid day," Koji sighed. "if you want, you can go, but im not going. i have better things to do." he paused, "ok, i have nothing better to do yet." after he thought for a moment, "ok i got one. Ryuk, is mine the only death note, or is there more. and if there are more, then howmany are in the human world? could i tell if someone else had a deathnote?"
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm

"One: I can assure you that yours is not the only one. There are 11 Shinigami Gods currently, Including the King. And we ALL have a Death Note.
Two: Only six are allowed to be in the human realm at a time, and Humans can own more than one as well...
Aaand Three: I'm not allowed to tell you IF someone else has one, or WHO has one. You have to find out for yourself. Sorry."

Ryuk stood up and streched. "Whoever has a Death Note doesn't have a lifespan over their head. So..." He added urgingly "If you had the eyes, you could tell. It IS worth it, y'know..."

Life Note [spoiler alert] - Page 3 Neardeathnote

Near sat balancing a 10 of hearts between his index finger and thumb. "Yes." He repeated into his headset "24 Model 4-x Ranger Men action figures. By 9. Thank you."

He pressed a button on a control pad and ended the conversation. He delicately placed the card he held on top of the others, completing his tower. He gazed at it for a while, and was about to start another one when a sudden gust of wind he knocked it all down.

Grunting in surprise and amusement, he called out: "Who's there?" The other members of the task force were not at work yet, so he was just waisting time until they had arrived. No one else was in the room. No one. "Hello?" He repeated, getting up. "Shinigami, show yourself." The last major case he was on was the Kira case, and after vigorous studying and analyzation, they had discovered (almost) all there was to know about the Death Note. And now the recent "6th Kira" killings proved to be another mystery to be solved. It wasn't so unreasonable to assume that Kira 6 had sent his Shinigami to Kill him to get him out of the way. And, if this new Kira really WAS that stupid, then this case would be over within a week. He waited for a reply.

Twilight, I assumed that L would do something like that to catch his attention...Tell me if you want me to change it.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 am

"wow." Kojo said lightly amused. "I'm just wondering, can people other than me see you? Because at this point I'm thinking you’re more liability than a help. A large demon following me around looks just a little suspicious."
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:00 pm

Ryuk made a face. "H-hey Koji! What do you mean I'm not a help? Only people with the Shinigami eyes can see who has a Death Note. And NO. Only you can see me." He rolled his eyes. "That help?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_the_angel Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:16 pm

“from what I can tell, the eyes are more of a help to you than me.” Kojo started,” I give up half my life for finding out someone’s name, which I could do in a few days? I think I could do better than that. On top of that, you don’t seem to want to answer any important questions.” He paused, “I guess I can find a use for you eventually. Since I’m the only one who can see you, I’ll be able to figure out something.
Michael_the_angel
Michael_the_angel
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Ryuk stood silently, thinking of what to say. "Fine," He settled on. But the deal is always open if you change your mind, just to let you know." Ryuk glided through the wall and headed downstairs. "Where do you keep the apples?" He called.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:36 pm

God, there's like nothing to do right now...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Life Note [spoiler alert] - Page 3 L_angel02

L had gone down to earth and found Near immediately at his headquarters in japan. L peaked his head into Near's office and saw him messing with a tower of cards. L came into the room but by accident he knocked over the tower of cards. Oh Darn he thought to himself I hope he doesn't get mad at me for that.

"Show yourself Shinigami"

Not a shinigami per say." L said as he tapped Near with his Life note and relieved himself to him, "Its been awhile Nathan."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:44 pm

((uhhh...taiyaa...u gonna post?))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 pm

Sorry, you guys I've been grounded...I posted in the away message forum...I won't be on until further notice. i'm REALLY sorry....

I'm only on now during 8th period. It's the only chance I have...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:11 am

"N-not a Shinigami?" Near wheeled around and stared at L. Unable to grasp the sudden visit. "L? How are you here? Is that a Death Note?" He stopped, calming himself and turning back to his cards. "What do you need?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:02 pm

L sighed at Nears over reaction. I guess I would be a little afraid to see a ghost of a person I once knew, He thought to himself as he squatted on the table that he landed on. "I'm a gardian angel Nathan." L said, "well, thats what Micheal, Mr. Yagami and myself decided to call the three of us." L showed Near his pen and said, "We were given these pens that we call Life Notes which can contradict the effects of a name writen in a Death Note." L pocked his pen and then added, "I came back because I noticed an irrgular flow of spirits into the Shinigami realm. I think it might be another Kira."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:24 pm

"Yes. That is what the Task force is believing now. Are you going to help us try to solve the case?" He finished his card tower and began to type quickly into a computer, bringing up photo files, and a list of names.

"You would be very helpful. Here are the top suspects and their pictures." He got up from the seat and allowed L to sit in his chair in front of the computer.

"And for that matter..." he added, "Will you be revealing your new form to the other Task Force Members? They should be arriving shortly." He sat and fumbled through a stack of papers.

"The New Kira has been very careful with the way that he has killed his victims as you will see."

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:47 pm

"No I won't show myself to them yet." L said as he dismounted the table and walked over and squatted in the computer chair, "I don't want to scare them away. I'll just sit back and watch as a mediator for the time being."

L began to shifting through the digital files looking at each suspect's profile carefully but quickly. "I've also noticed that He's very meticulous about he kills. He, like Light, is trying to prove that he can control the times of death. Because he's repeating the actions of Light and killing only criminals, we can assume that he was a follower of Light. That means this person That this new kira is either childish like Light and Misa or were psychotic like Mikami. Also because of the extreme caution he is taking we can also assume he's very intelligent such as light was."

A Knock came at the door and L said to Near, "Let them in. They won't see me. Just keep in mind what i just told you though." L then dismounted Near's chair and flew up high in the corner on top of the monitor screens to watch the conversation from above.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 pm

"So...." Ryuk sat on the chair next to Koji and streched. He had just woken up. "How are you gonna get your information about the JTF? You got another plan?"

Near nodded and walked to the door. "Good Morning, everyone." He greeted them as they all came in. What do you all think about the case? Any new leads?"

He would wait to see their answer and then compare that with what L had told him earlier. If L had anything to say, he could just take a break to the "Bathroom" to talk to him about what had gone on.

Who is going to bethe members of the Task Force?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:19 pm

...why did this rp stop?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm

mike stopped logging on and we didn't know what to do when the other policemen showed up
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 pm

oh. that makes sense. i was kinda wondering, too.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm

should we do yet another 2.0?
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 pm

sounds good to me. I haven't even posted yet. XD so i shouldn't really get a say...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down