Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Empty The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:39 pm

You glance up at your new school, reading the grande sign, "OCRP High". The school was brand new and just built. You look at the letter in your hand, and glance up once more. You take one last deep breath, before entering the school.

Plot: A new High School as opened, recommending students everywhere! What will you do? What will you find? Love? Friendship? Tough times?

Rules:
-OCs only.
-3 Characters per person, weither they're students/teachers or both is up to you.
-Give me a profile so we know a little of what your character is like.
-Your character may have whatever abilities they want, but it's not really required.
-Character Should be at High School Age
-Characters can enter at any time, it's a school, you can enroll in the middle of the year.

Schedule:

1-Art- goldeyedalchemist
Student teacher-sailorstar165

Students:
Yuuta Cuta- goldeyedalchemist
Jin Minite- mycrimsonangel
Uka Sobieru- mycrimsonangel
Sephraim Rose- sailorstar165
Eliot Mars- sailorstar165
Temari Eokc- amanoharafair

Teachers:
Rina Coola- goldeyedalchemist
Conan Knightly- sailorstar165

Characters Profiles:
((You may use whatever picture you want....but if you want to be fun, you can go here to make a girl OC or here to make a guy or girl. When your done making them, you click "Print Screen" and "Ctrl" at the same time ((Both on Keyboard)). Then you go to paint and click "Edit" and "Paste". White out everything except your character and.....volia! You have an OC!))

Character Name: Yuuta Cuta
Username: Goldeyedalchemist
Year 2
Race: Human
Weapons: Sword.
Powers: None
Appearance: The Original Character Role-Playing High School Yuuta_14
Short Bio: A rather shy kid who has always had trouble getting along with other kids. He tends to say the wrong thing to the wrong people and gets him self hurt numerously. He lives on his own, mostly because he has no idea who his parents are. He works two jobs after school to maintain his apartment to pay rent. In his free time he tends to drive his car around illegally, since he doesn't have a license. The friend he trust's the most is Temari, however, he doesn't tell her when he's hurt because he doesn't want to make her worry.

Character Name: Rina Coola
Username: Goldeyedalchemist
Weapons: None
Powers: The power to draw amazingly, even if she's not trying.
Appearance: The Original Character Role-Playing High School SoakedBlonde
Short Bio: The Art teacher at OCRP High. She's kind-hearted and is willing to help any student, no matter the request. She has very warm eyes, and is just a friendly person in general. She was always very popular with men but still hasn't been in a long relationship.

Character Name: Jin Minite
Username: Mycrimsonangel
Year 1
Powers: Emotion sensing Alice
Appearance: The Original Character Role-Playing High School Jin10
Short Bio: Jin is an undiscovered Alice, and therefore, has not been taken to Alice Academy. She can sense other people's emotions and has always been very caring. She's a very good student, but values her friends over her grades. She has had her share of trials, which she usually avoids metioning for fear of making others worry about her.

Character Name: Uka Sobieru
Year 2
Powers: Extreme observation skills
Appearance: The Original Character Role-Playing High School Uka10
Short Bio: Uka is a quiet and thoughtful guy. He's very mature and very caring to those who get to know him. He is partially shy, but there is an outgoing person hidden deep inside him.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Girl
Character Name: Seraphim Rose
Username: sailorstar165
Year 2
Race: Human (angel)
Weapons: Magic Bow w/ spiritual arrows
Powers: Healing
Bio: She's always worn her fake wings, ever since she first started dressing as an angel as a child for Halloween before he mother's death. There's something comforting about the pinned-on attachments, so she keeps them. She's had a strange power since she was very little, but she doesn't understand it very well. Somehow, she is able to take another's wounds as her own, healing them and injuring herself in the process.
It's rather odd, but she seems to come to school injured almost all the time, which her healing ability doesn't account for. She claims that she's just very klutzy and falls down stairs or walks into doors or burns herself cooking, but no one else is quite so sure on that... Whatever the injuries are frm, they don't belong to anyone she's healed, an ability few know about.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School SnowAllen
Character Name: Conan Knightly
Race: Demon
Weapons: none
Powers: Sometimes paintings reflect the future.
Bio: Banished from the Demon World for being too soft, Conan now resides down the street from Seraphim, where he's lived since turning sixteen. He wants to become an art teacher, as art is his only talent and he doesn't think himself good enough to become a professional artist.
It's strange, but he tends to gravitate to Seraphim. He knows it's not love, as demons don't have such feelings, but he can't figure out why he wants to be near her all the time.

Character Name: Temari Ekoc
Username: Amanoharafair
Year 2
Powers: Love Ability, if someone she loves is hurt or in trouble, she gets sudden strength to protect them.
Bio: is a very outgoing person. likes to talk to a lot of different people. she doesnt have any enemys but will stand up for anything she believes in. When people are around her then tend to come out of there protective shells. so people tend to gravitate towards her. her best friend is Yuuta The Original Character Role-Playing High School 1418991060_l

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Rembart
Character Name: Eliot Mars
Year 3
Race: Human (werewolf)
Weapons: Claws and Teeth (wolf form only)
Powers: Can turn others into a werewolf. Super-flirting powers
Bio: Bitten as a child, Eliot's been a werewolf most of his life. Not that his parents care. His mom's a doctor and his dad owns the school, so he doesn't see either of them very often, but at least he's filthy stinking rich. He transforms every full moon and misses the day after, claiming "fatigue do to insomnia caused by the moon's phases." He flirts with every girl he sees and tells his disapproving parents (when he sees them) that it's because of his wild instinct (not true). He's perfected flirting to an art and does well in school.

Character Name: Deus (Last name Sobieru for all intensive purposes)
Year 1
Race: Cloned Human
Powers: None
Appearance: The Original Character Role-Playing High School Deus12
Short Bio: Deus was cloned from Mozart's DNA at a secret laboratory. Hating being called Wolfgang, he shortened his middle name from Amadeus to Deus. Although he was cloned from Mozart, Deus perfers to play guitar. About a year ago, Deus, along with his "big brother" Uka escaped from the lab with two other kids, who became separated as time went on. Deus secretly admires Uka, though he doesn't show it. He has a tendency to act like a brat, but is also very laid back and calm

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 28 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:07 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Knight10

Wallace smoothly turned the wheel once more, gingerly pulling around a street corner. He was on his way to take his dear friend to school. With a polite, large smile, he finally turned into her driveway. He then lightly tapped his horn as a little gesture to allow her to know that he had arrived.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Girl-1
Seraphim wandered down the street. Well, wandered wasn't the right word. Limped was a better one. Limped down the street and walked into things. She was always a little klutzy, but this time it wasn't because of that. Today she was wearing a bandage over her eye to hide her latest injury: a black eye.

At some point, she tripped and dropped her bag, spilling its contents everywhere. "Oh no," she muttered, scooping up everything from notes to bandages to pencils. "Now I'm late."

"Three gaining up on one.....isn't that....cowardly?"

Seraphim froze and looked around. There, in the alley, were three men kicking a fourth. She jumped up, ignoring the pen and bandage on the ground, and rushed over. "Hey, you three! Stop it!"

It wasn't exactly the brightest thing she'd ever done (not that she was all that smart to begin with).

Conan, meanwhile, was riding his bike down the same street. He'd flunked the driving test twelve times, so he'd given up on ever getting a car. Besides, bike riding was greener and cheaper, and he was strong enough to do it. He'd only have a problem when it got cold and there was snow on the ground. Then he'd need a new ride. But until then, he'd be satisfied with biking.

Something crunched under his tire, and he stopped. "A... pencil?" He bent and scooped it up. It was one of those girly ones with the little erasers on top that looked like things, this one a little ice cream sundae in particular. He looked around and saw Seraphim challenging the three bullies already beating up some kid. Oh, Man...

He hopped off his bike and put a hand on Seraphim's shoulder, more to protect her than to stop her from charging the bullies. She wasn't the fighting type. Conan, on the other hand... "You three. Leave before I call the police."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School 1418991060_l

Temari walked down the street Yuuta never came to get her. So she was off to find him and give him a good yelling at. Now she was giong to be late to school because of him. When she was rounding the corner she saw a man with grayish hair and a girl. Her being the noisy person she is went to go investigate. But when she got there she didnt like what she saw. Yuuta was on the ground unconsious probably and three guys were standing around him.

"Hi umm thank you for your guys concern but I can take it from here. And there is no need to call the police." She overheard the conversation he had with the three of them. "I know these guys I can handle it. We have had problems with them before."

She turned her back to them and started walking towards the unconsious Yuuta. When she got to him she muttered so only the three guys could hear. "Were not done here! Now get gone before i personally kick your butts! We will continue this somewhere else! NOW LEAVE!" The last words like venom dripping of my tongue. She picked up Yuuta and put him on my back and headed out the alley. She didnt wait around to see what the two in the alley that were there with me were going to do. She just wanted Yuuta out of there.

Last edited by amanoharafair on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Jin_cr10

Jin clitched her school bag to her chest as she walked down the sidewalk toward her new school. She was already nervous enough, but the nerves of the people around her were giving her a pounding headache. She had always been able to sense other people's emotions; she didn't really know why. Usually it didn;t bother her too much, but today being the first day of school, the combined nerves, frustration, and occasional anger made her head feel like it was trapped in a pressure cooker. She winced and rubbed her head as a sharp jolt of pain zapped the back of her head. That normally only happened when someone was in extreme pain. Whoever it is, she thought, I hope they're all right...

Finally, Jin reached the steps of the school. She figured she was supposed to go inside, but the thought of all those negative emotions inside made her hesitate. Instead, she leaned against the outside wall of the school, hoping that everyone would get happier as the day went on.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Uka11

Uka drove to school in his usual manner. He had a notebook and pencil on the passenger seat and some classical music playing in the background. Most people his age would rebel against anything with the word "classical" in it, but Uka was not like most people his age. He excelled in school, but he didn't really care about that. School was just a social thing to him, no real learning involved when you remember everything the teachers say. He was slightly concerned about this year. Last year, he had mostly befriended the Year 3 students, because they could understand how he thought and acted better than the students in his grade. But they had all graduated last year, so Uka was mildly concerned about his lack of friends. But only mildly. He never really cared about anything too much.

On his way, Uka passed by a girl carrying what looked to be an injured boy on her back. He pulled over and rolled down the window. "Do you need a lift?" he called out the girl, "He can't be that light, and you're carrying him alone."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm

"Um...."Temari said unsure. She didnt really want to take Yuuta to the hospital. She was going to take him to her house and just call them both in sick. There was no way she was going to leave him home alone. "Thank you but, my house it right down the street but, thanks for the offer it was really kind of you. Whats your name?" She said lying and trying to change the subject. She wanted to involve little to no people in what her an Yuuta go into.

Last edited by amanoharafair on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Cloud_11

Yuuta figetted, removed himself from Temari's grip. He tried to stand up, but his legs didn't agree with him. They felt like jelly and he leaned up against the car. He wiped his mouth from some remnents of blood, and turned to Temari,

"I....got cocky," He replied softly, turning to the driver he asked, "where.....are you headed?Take us to that OCHS. You're....not ruining.....your perfect attendence.....because of me this year....." He finished turning to Temari. He let out a fake smile, he knew he was in for it. This wasn't the first time he's screwed up and got himself into a fight. He attempted to walk, but only cringed, landing on his knees. He spit that last of the blood to the ground, standing up once more clutching the car roof. It didn't help that he was in the hospital the weekend before. He was always getting himself hurt, but not for selfish reasons. Last weekend it was because he was defending his neighbor from a wild dog. The dog had him pretty wounded already. He was barely able to get out of that mess, luckily, Temari's parents stood in as his, but he ran away from that hospital so they wouldn't find out about his current living conditions.

"I would of won, If I hadn't had that tangle with that stupid dog," Yuu-san muttered, "I think I'll be okay now. Don't worry about me."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Girl_b10

Setsuai opened the door, took a step outside, and turned around to be sure the door was locked. Once she was positive, she walked out to the car. She opened the passenger door side and shut it gently. Buckling her seat belt she smiled,

"Good Morning....Willy-Sempai." She greeted shyly, placing her panda on her lap.

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Wallace gave a pleased smile but soon repiled soothingly,

"Please don't use that title on me, I am nothing more then a friend. Where I come from you would simply call me by my name. You don't need to use 'sempai'," He swiftly pulled into the school's parking lot, noticing a girl near the entrance, "Perhaps we should meet up with that other student? I have never seen her before. I wonder if she's a Freshmen."
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Amidst all the negative emotions, Jin felt curiosity from somewhere in the parking lot. Closing her eyes and focusing, she traced it to the redheaded boy in the parking lot. Not wanting to linger among all the negativity surrounding the school, she approached his car. As she approached the car, she felt lots of emotions coming from the girl in the passenger seat. Jin smiled in what she hoped was a nonthreatening way and waited patiently on a parking lot island for them to get out. She sensed the girl was really messed up emotionally, and she didn't want to scare her.

Uka glanced at the odd couple before him. It wasn't every day you saw a pair quite like them. Uka didn't want to pry, so he simply smiled and said, "I'm Uka Sobieru. I'm actually a fellow student at OCHS. I was on my way there when I noticed you guys." Uka reached behind the seat to unlock the back door. "Get in." he urged, "I'll either drive you both to her house or take you both to school. Your choice." Uka didn't really think the guy should go to school, but it wasn't his decision, so he waited for them to answer.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Temari glared at Yuuta evily he wanted to go to school fine. But after school was a whole different story. He thought he got wounded with those three guys back there just wait. He will feel the wrath of her after school.

She turned to Yuuta "If your going to go to school at least wipe the blood of your face and get cleaned up so people aren't suspicious." She said coldly not making any eye contact with him.

Then she turned to Uka "Thank you for offering to take us I guess we will go." She said putting on her best smile. She got in the car and waited for Yuuta.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Yuuta couldn't help but flinch somewhat, but he opened the door, allowing her to step in first. After her he used a large amount of his strength to enter. After swinging the door shut he closed his eyes and began taking in gasps of air. He was holding back groans of pain, and he was still exhausted. He felt Uka's eyes on him and replied,

"It's....nothing," Then he turned to Temari, he knew she was worried, she just wasn't showing it, "It's nothing....I might as well go....I can't skip on my jobs afterwards again. If I do I'll get fired." He tried to say it in a comforting way, but he knew it wouldn't help. He took in another scarp breath as he coughed into his hand. He knew blood was in it, but wiped it away so no one would be able to see it.

Setsuai stared somewhat frightened as the girl approached the car. Wallace stepped out of the car, and she did, but quickly hid behind him. She buried her face into his side, trying to avoid any eye contact. She clutched her plushie tightly as well as Willy,

"Sempai....." She whispered softly.

((Knight told me it was okay for me to make him get out of his car))
((And no one sees the blood in the car, okay?))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Jin winced slightly as the two exited the car. She had never felt such intense fear before from one person. Slowly, gently, Jin put her hands out in front of her. Inch by inch, she walked closer to the hidden girl. "Don't worry." she whispered soothingly, "I can feel how afraid you are. I won't hurt you, I promise. And I can feel that your friend there won't let anything bad happen to you. He's feeling very loving and protective right now." While she spoke, Jin moved forward about two feet. She reached her hand out, and even though she was still about four feet away, she hoped the girl would make some move towards her. She couldn't physically get any closer. The fear hung in a cloud around her, and it was making Jin want to cry. Any closer and she would burst into tears, and that would surely frighten her.

Uka looked suspiciously at the kid in the back seat. He really didn't look good. But if the kid wanted to go to school, Uka was going to let him. At a stop light, he reached over into the glove compartment and pulled out a few things. He handed the girl a tissue box and some bandages. "Here, you might wanna clean him up a bit before we get there. Can't look bad on your first day." Looking at the kid, he saw him wince and figured he must be in pain. Again, Uka rummaged through his glove box and handed the kid some water and a bottle of aspirin. "Here, these might help a bit." Uka gave the kid a reassuring smile, before turning his eyes back to the road. Whatever happened next was out of his control.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Tamari took the box of tissues and water from Uka and started cleaning Yuuta's dirt ridden face. She wouldnt look at him directly though. She knew he was just trying to be all macho in front of her but she knew it was all for show. She knew he was in a lot of pain inside but was being strong for her and it killed her inside to see him like this.

"Thanks Uka for everything." She said in a distrot voice. "Your a very kind person picking up to strangers you dont even know. If there is anything I can do to repay you just ask."

She cleaned up the rest of Yuuta's face put the bottle of water on the seat and began looking at the scenery. Anything to get her attention away from her injured friend. But nothing was working. She just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. She hated that feeling and hoped it would pass soon.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Yuuta winced once more, the thought of Temari seeing his wounds underneath was unbearable and cruel to him. He took the asprin and water, while taking out another bottle of pills from his pocket. He took out about four different pills, and replaced the bottle. He placed all the pills in his mouth, and swallowed them down like a crazy morphfine addict. He hissed once more in pain before repliing,

"Thanks....for being in the same year....I haven't noticed you around before," He coughed violently once more, but felt relieved when he saw no blood in his palm, "There really isn't a reason.....to wrap....or bandage. Most of their attacks only caused bruises." WHich was particially true. Come on Yuuta...don't make her worried...you don't want to hurt her more do you? He avoided eye contact with both of the two, by gazing out the window. He was never fond of any physical contact, except when fighting of course. His body felt sore all over, and he felt like he was going to puke. Don't give up....don't give up.....I can't....I can rest after school nad work.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Conan gaped at the girl who walked right past them, threatened the thugs, and walked off with Yuuta. He'd had his cell phone out, ready to call the police and an ambulance. Abviously, neither would be needed at the moment. He put his phone away and turned to Seraphim. "Well, it seems we'll both be late for our first day back," he said, picking up his bike.

"Both?" Seraphim repeated.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? I'm a student teacher now." He patted the back of his bike. Sure, it was technically illegal to ride double on a bike for safety reasons, but he saw no problem if it kepted them from being late.

Seraphim shrugged and climbed on the bike behind him, sitting sideways and gripping Conan from behind. This wasn't the first time she'd gotten a ride from her neighbor like this, though last time they'd gotten a major tongue lashing from a nearby police officer. "Thank you for the ride." She smiled as Conan shrugged. He really was a nice guy.

They rode together in silence, one that really bothered Conan for some reason. It wasn't awkward, and it wasn't like he liked her or anything. First of all, that'd be illegal. Second of all, he was a demons, and demons didn't fall in love. It was the one emotion demons couldn't feel. So he didn't know why he felt the need to say anything. "So, uh..." he started stupidly, "I see you still wear those wings." He felt the girl nod against his back. "How come?" She shook her head. "Not talkative this morning, are you?" She shook her head again. He sighed. "You know, one-sided conversations are no fun."

"Sorry."

They reached the school, where everyone was gathering before the front doors. "Well, I've got to get going," Conan said, letting Seraphim off the bike before chaining it up with the other student bikes. "Good luck on your first day back, make lots of friends, and all that." He waved and then jogged up the stairs and through the front door.

Once Conan had left, Seraphim let her smile drop and glanced around nervously. Every year. Every year people asked her about her weird injuries, and every year she'd lie and they'd believe her. Last year the truth had almost slipped out. She had to be careful this year. She then plastered her usual bright smile on her face once more and limped up to some of the other people.

"Morning, Sobieru-kun!" she greeted brightly. They weren't exactly friends, but they had been in the same class the year before. Or was that the year before last...? It didn't really matter. She knew him from some class or another. "How was your summer?"

(sorry, mycrimsonangel, if I made my character too familiar with yours. They're in the same year, so it'd be believable to be in the same class, especially with the Japanese class format. If you want me to change it, I can. I just picked him because he's the only one not currently engaged. And assume she went up to him after he got out of his car. ^_^;;; )

(For those who don't know what I mean, in Japan, your homeroom is your class. It's like in Elementary school when everyone stayed in the same class for everything. In Japan, the teachers switch classrooms, not the students, which makes scheduling very easy.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Eresan12
Akai yawned. He looked around and flicked his eyes over to the alarm clock smashed against the wall. Sighing, he pulled out his phone and checked it. Looks like he's going to be late for school. But it's not like he cared that much. He quickly changed and grabbed his keys. Jumping into his sports car, he yawned again as he headed to his new school.

He, although had been very popular, was expelled due to his involvement with one of the gangs. His rich parents frustrated sent him to live out on his own. It wasn't like Akai really cared. School was dead boring. He probably knew more than the teacher did besides since when did half demon (although he calls himself more of a mage) cared about stuff like math.

By the time Akai got to school, he noticed that he wasn't all that late. He shrugged, must have been because of the fact that he speed drove all the way over there. Picking up his bag, he slung it over his shoulder, checked his reflection in the mirror and walked up the steps to his homeroom class.
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 am

As soon as the car pulled into the school, Yuuta left. He didn't like to socialize, or get other people involved into his social life. He didn't want anyone to hold his burdens, it was bad enough Temari was a part of his life. Although, I probably wouldn't make it without her. He knew he was late, not that he cared. He was used to coming in late often, and his teachers just learned to deal with it. He rushed into the entrance and through the halls. I still feel dizzy and sore. The sooner I sit down the better. He thought about going to his first class, but, he wasn't very fond of that teacher in general. Instead, he decided to wander a bit, until, not paying attention, he accidently bumped into someone.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School SoakedBlonde
Rina took a step back as she realized one of her past students had bumped into her. She looked down at Yuuta, he looked like he had just experianced a brutal fight. Cuta-san....you're always getting into trouble, aren't you?

"Cuta-san, it's nice to see you again. How are you feeling? How about you come to my room for a chat, I'll let your homeroom teacher know later on that you were with me."

"Yeah....I'm feeling sick really...."

Rina frowned,

"That's too bad," She said gently, "I have some food in my room, maybe that will help. Oh that's right! You're in my class again this year! I actually recently received a student teacher!" She continued as they walked on, "I'm happy for the help, but I would never give up my job!" She finally turned into her classroom. She sat him down at a computer chair at the front and offered him some comfort food.

Setsuai peeked out from behind Willy, but hid again. Then peeked out once more. She raised her hand a little towards her, then back, and towards her again, then back. Setsuai couldn't make up her mind weither she would trust this girl or not, She knew exactly what I was feeling....does that mean she can read minds!? Scary..... She seemed to wear a broken smile, trying to find the courage buried inside of her.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 am

The car pulled into the school and Tamari got out of the car and left. She wasnt in the mood to talk to Yuuta or anyone this morning. The events that had happened this morning had put her in a sour mood. She wasnt mad at Yuuta she just didnt want to be around him right now. She needed some space to cool off. She wasnt the kind of person to be late to her classes so she tried to hurry to her homeroom class. It happend to be math class. She wasnt the greatest at any type of math but she turned into the class room at took a seat at the back of the class hoping no one would notice her.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 pm

(That's fine, Sailor. It gives me somewhere for him to go)

Uka smiled gently back at the two as they pulled into the school. "Don't mention it." he said sincerely as he parked his car. "Anything for a classmate, right?" He heard the back doors open simultaneously and knew the two were gone. He got out of his car and watched the two flee towards the school. Strange, he didn't see them as his classmates. He saw them more like little siblings. Uka was still smiling when he wandered up near the school, where yet another of his classmates found him.

"Morning, Sobieru-kun!"

Uka grinned warmly at the girl. He believed her name was Seraphim Rose. Actually, he was sure of it. Definite plus to a good memory, you never forget names. "Morning Rose-san. We should probably be getting to class, as I believe the school day will start soon." He smiled, and since he was still in a fairly good mood from talking to people his age, he decided to go out on a limb. "Would you like to walk to class with me?" Uka smiled at her again. She just looked so cute with the little angel wings, he couldn't help it. She felt like a little sibling to him too, just like the other two had.

Jin could feel the girl's uncertainty about her. She took a tiny step forward, trying to coax her nearer. But right as she moved closer, Uka's car pulled in and the sheer amount of pain radiating from it made her falter. She felt like her whole body had just been crushed, and she gasped from the shock. She had been so focused on the shy girl that the pain caught her off guard. As she felt herself trembling, Jin sneaked one last look at the girl, just in time to see her smiling a tiny bit. Great. Jin thought to herself, This is going to really freak her out. Then, unable to keep herself standing any longer, Jin sank to her knees from the force of the other's pain.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm

"Thanks," Yuuta gave a soft smile before coughing violently before he could take any food, "Sorry." He wiped the blood off onto his pants, he didn't really care how others thought about him, the less friends he has the better, "I....wasn't prepared. The last fight was unfair." He replied, Coola-Sensi was almost like a mother figure to him, since he never had one to remember, she was comforting and she would never force him to do anything, no matter how much she wanted him to. He took a small bite out of a peanut butter cookie, and sat quietly. He knew he should be in math right now, and he should probably apologize to Temari-Chan, but he didn't want to bring up the subject with her. I wish that stupid medicine.....would take affect already..... He then thought about the two he had seen him when he was down. One was a young adult, the other the was just a kid. Great. More people....to be worried.....damn....

Rina gave a soft smile as she handed him a napkin,

"You shouldn't wipe blood on your pants, it might stain," She replied softly, Cuta-san really should go to the hosipital....but I won't force him to do anything. In his situtation, the hosipital isn't an option. She looked at the clock, she knew she would have students next period, since she had no first period whats-so-ever. She ruffled Cuta-san's hair warmly before adding, "You're always so great in school you won't have problems if you miss the first day, you can go home with you want, I won't force you to do anything however."

Setsuai screamed as she saw the girl fall to her knees, in fright, she took off into the school. She rushed to her math class, once there she sat at a seat in the front, hiding under the desk. She was shaking, clutching her panda plushie. Did she die? Did she die? Oh no....no no no....I'm scared! Why does everyone I meet get hurt or die? Will Willy-sempai get hurt too?

"S-sempai....." She whispered very, very quietly. Luckily, only one other girl was in the room at the moment, saving her the trouble of people crowding her, that scared her even more.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Tamari was lost in thought. I shouldnt have been so cold to Yuuta-cun. He was just trying to protect me and all but still. He could just trust me once to tell me that he really is hurting instead of pushing me away all the time.

Just then someone else entered the room. She didnt recongnize her. But she must be in this class because she ran up to the front of the room looking like she just saw someone die. So she got out of her chair to go ask her what was wrong. She got to where the girl was hiding and saw her fearful eyes. She crouched down on her knee's and said,

"What's wrong? Did something happen to you? I saw you come in the class all scared of something." Tamari asked concerningly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:43 am

Wallace passed a concerned glance to Jin, quickly coming to her aid,

"Oh dear, are you alright? Does something ale you?" He asked, but then heard the ear pirecing scream from Setsuai who ran off, "Are you able to stand? Please excuse my tone, I'm concerned for Setsuai's sake. I don't want her to cause any trouble." He then helped the girl back up to her feet."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Knight11

William strolled down the hall, carrying a scacel. He entered his classroom, to notice two girls there. One was under a desk, looking very terrified, while the other seemed to be trying to calm her down. He gently placed his books onto his desk and walked up to them,

"Is something the matter?"

((Missa here! Knight had me update for him, he told me what to write but I kinda simpified it and spelled stuff wrong! Good Luck with your Test today Knight!!!!!!!! c: ))
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

"Would you like to walk to class with me?"

"Sure!" Seraphim replied brightly. She was glad they were in the same class once again. That meant that he already had heard at some point her lame excuses for her injuries and wouldn't question them anymore. They walked together to class, only to find a terrrified girl at one of the desks.

Seraphim, always worried about people, went over and asked, "Are you okay?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:55 pm

im here, im here! ive been banned from the comp, i just barely got on now! D: btw, the pic below is her in the mornings ^^]

The Original Character Role-Playing High School Neko

Zuki's eyes fluttered open, and she flinched in the glaring light. "Unghh......" She groaned as she sat up and glanced at the clock. "Too early......" She mumbled as she rubbed her eye and glared over at her window. 'I tought shades were supposed to keep the light OUT, not angle it directly into your eye!' She thought angerly, getting up and going into her bathroom. 'No point trying to sleep now...' She started to brush her teeth and comb her hair, when she looked at the calander next to the sink. "Shet." She mumbled, finished up quickly, changed into a pair of jeans, a blue tank-top, and her signature (and very much so needed) white hat, grabbed her ready-and-waiting bookbag, her black sticker-covered gutair case, and her cell phone, and ran out into the hallway of her appartment building, locking the door behind her. "Well, I'm late again, as usual..... Man, i am not a morning person...." She yawned as she ran outside, hopped on her motercycle, and speed off towards where she thought the school was.
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

"Thanks," Yuuta replied, "But no thanks. I have to work afterwards anyay...."

Rina frowned,

"My student teacher should have arrived by now," She said allowed, "I wonder where he is....he's late!" She replied, placing her hands on her hips playfully, giving a pout-like face.

Setsuai looked at the people surrounding her, she began to feel closed in, and she hated that feeling. She glanced around frightened, hid her face in her hands and shouted,

"Where are you Willy-Sempai!?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next